Love and Traitors (Book 1)

By RozaANDDimka

I wouldn't say life was normal for Everly but after being thrown into the unknown and terrifying world of the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 27

3K 13 3
By RozaANDDimka

I had been standing at her door for the last ten minutes trying to work up the courage to knock. I slowly knocked twice.

" WHAT!" She yelled from the other side. I laughed a little.

" Can I come in for a minute?" 

" Do I have a choice?" I walked in anyway even though she hadn't said yes. Something flew past my face and I stepped back. In front of my was a huge pile of clothes. More pieces of clothing kept flying from the closet.

" What are you doing in there?" I edged around the outside of the clothes.

" What does it look like I'm baking a cake" Crystal and her sarcasm. I leaned in to look in the closet. She was emptied half of the closet. 

" What are you looking for?"

" Some shorts, Singlets and bathers" I walked up straight up to one of the fifty draws and opened it up and coughed. She turned her head.

" Oh " was all she said like it was obvious that was where they were from the start. She jumped up and looked in the draw. 

" Is this literally a g-string bikini?" I nodded trying to hold in laughter. She threw the g-string over her shoulder and gagged. I had hopes that she was going to wear that one. She picked a dark blue bikini with light blue swirls. Then jumped and put her hands on her hips.

" Ok so now find me some denim shorts, Go boy sniff them denim shorts out" She was trying and failing to make me feel like a dog. I thought for a moment and then remembered where they were. I reached up to one of the very top draws that she wouldn't of been able to reach by herself. As I stretched my shirt lifted up a fraction and when I looked at her I caught her staring at my stomach mouth wide open.

" Take a picture it last longer" She shook her head and blushed and turned her head. I handed her the shorts. She looked at them for a minute trying to decide if they were acceptable. She nodded to herself and then looked at me.

" Do you think maybe I could get changed without you in here being a perv?" I turned and walked out of the closet and shut the door behind me. I heard her shuffling around and she came out five minutes later changed. It was my turn to stare now and I had a very good reason to stare. Her slim legs looked like they went on forever the shorts hugged her hips just right. She had the short button's open seeing as she was going to take them off when she got to the pool. She had on a simple white tank top but it also hugged her curves just like her shorts and I just wanted to pulled her to the bed and ravage her. Her hair was up in a messy bun and I decided I really liked it that way.

" Ok I'm going to the pool now so stop staring at me" So she had noticed. Something came to mind just as she was about to walk out the door and I called to her.

" Crystal?" She turned around and waited for me too talk. I walked up to her and looked in her eyes. 

" How did you know I have a pool?" She would of lost that with the rest of her memory of me.

" I just got an image of my head when I was thinking of how nice swimming would be and then I remembered there was one here" I could of shattered right there into a million pieces it hurt to hear that she had remembered my pool by just thinking of it but she still hadn't remembered me.

" Ok you can go" She didn't move and I went to walk past her to go back to my room when I felt a soft small hand grab my arm.

" Wanna come swimming?"

CRYSTAL POV

When I walked out of the closet he stared at me. His eyes slowly roaming up my body. I noticed but I didn't say anything to him. Him staring at me like that made me feel tingly like when he kissed me. I mentally shook myself and spoke up.

" Ok I'm going to the pool now so stop staring at me" I walked toward the door and had my hand on the doorknob when he called my name. I turned around and he was face to face with me. He was staring into my eyes.

" How did you know I had a pool?"

Oh crap. I had completely forgotten to tell him.

"I just got an image of my head when I was thinking of how nice swimming would be and then I remembered there was one here" I saw his face crumble in front of me and I suddenly felt really bad. I could see he had hoped I had remembered something about him. When I didn't keep walking he walked past me. I grabbed his arm and stopped him. I didn't know what I was doing right now but guilt was literally killing me I couldn't handle and I couldn't enjoy my swim worrying about the vampire the whole time.

" Wanna come swimming?" He brightened at that but only a little. He nodded and I walked ahead of him. He stayed next to me then slowly put his hand into mine. When our fingers touched I felt burnt I quickly pulled my hand back and looked at my finger but nothing was there. I looked up at him and he was looking at me strange. 

" I'm sorry but I'm still not comfortable with that kind of thing" He pursed his lips then nodded and we continued on walking. We eventually made it too the pool and it looked glorious. I dipped my foot in and it was the perfect temperature. The sun was out and I turned to the vampire and gasped but he wasn't burning. 

" How aren't you burning?" He laughed.

" Do you believe everything you hear? I'm sensitive to the sun like for instance my eyes are killing me right now but no I don't burst into flames" I nodded then started shaking my shorts off and my top. I jumped in without hesitation. The water was warm and it felt amazing. It felt like a big bath. I floated and I swam and just enjoyed the sun. Rohan went to sit under the shade near the corner of the pool. Before I knew it the sky had started to darken and the pool lights came on. It looked even more beautiful. I was floating when a big splash of water landed right on my face and I stood up in the water sputtering. I looked around for the cause when I was dragged under water. I had half a second to scream before I was submerged. Of course I freaked and kicked whatever dragged me under. I came back up for air and so did the vampire. I splashed him.

" Are you trying to kill me?" His face had been joking but then turned serious.

" I'm sorry" I was rubbing my eyes when I got an idea. He went to come forward and I jumped on him pushing him under water. He pulled me down with him. We wrestled in the water for half an hour when I noticed it was the first time I had laughed this hard in a long time. I was still scared of him and didn't trust him as far as I could throw him but I found myself sinking into a sort of relaxtion with him. When I had run out of air and couldn't breath anymore we stopped. I was rubbing my eyes clean of water when I felt something touch me softly. I opened my eyes and Rohan was right in front of me pulling me closer to him by my hips. I couldn't move or speak or even breath my body didn't want to cooperate with my brain or was it my heart? Did my heart remember Rohan and the apparent feelings I had for him was it fighting for me to feel those things for him again. He pressed his lips against mine really softly and when I didn't move he kissed me harder. He pulled me in tighter against him. I could hear thunder clouds coming and of out no where rain started pelting down on us and as the cold drops sunk into my skin I woke up from the dream like state I was in right now and I started freaking out.

" I can't do this Rohan I-I-I just don't know what's going on and its really hard to figure out I was still in his arms and I started to pull out his arms contsricted around me tighter trying to keep me there.

" No Crystal no please what do you want me to say? What do you want to me do? I'll do anything please don't leave me again please, please, please!" He was begging with me and I dropped my head I couldn't look at those beautiful eyes filled with sorrow. Tears were already welling up in my eyes and if I kept looking at him they would flow wildly.

" I'm sorry Rohan" I pulled out of his arms and he finally let go I made my way to the edge of the pool and hoisted myself up and out I didn't grab a towel or my clothes because they were soaked and I couldn't stay anymore I couldn't keep the tears in anymore and as I ran they spilled out. I kept running all the way up to my room and collapsed at the door not even making it too the bed. I was a big huge pile of sobbing tears. I couldn't stop my body ached for something but I didn't know what or maybe I did. I couldn't admit it to myself but my body was doing a pretty good job of admitting it too me. I loved Rohan. Deep down my body and heart remembered him but my brain couldn't even remember meeting him. I felt like I was being torn apart from the inside. I loved Rohan but I couldn't tell him because he would expect us to be together and I can't be with a vampire that I hardly know. Right now I was pretty sure I was in the worst relationship problem in the whole entire history of the world. I just needed some help some desperate help and the only person I knew that apparently knew how I had met Rohan and what had happened since I had. I was going to see Alec. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 71K 27
My life changed completely once i turned twenty one. My friends and i went out to celebrate my special day but i didn't realise it would be the last...
129K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...
268K 5.2K 35
A girl is kidnapped and sold. To a vampire?? Will she survive in a house full of bloodthristy monsters? ((Complete))
25 2 25
She thought her life was normal until she met him. Now she's thrown into a war and she tries to find her place. Will she be able to do that?