DESTINY

By Aarushi0403

What happens when destiny play its cards leaving a very beautiful rich successful girl with NKK "PRETENDING T... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(A)
Chapter 23(B)
Chapter 23(C)
Chapter 23(D)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (A)
Chapter 25 (B)
Chapter 25 (C)
Chapter 25(D)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40(A)
Chapter 40 (B)
Note
A/N
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 A[Shivika special]

Chapter 10

3.1K 175 19
By Aarushi0403

Shivay Om Ishana Tia Priyanka Rudra and Anika again joined and started having fun together after exchanging pleasantries with guests.

DJ soon announced the dance and invited all to join the dance floor.

Many people joined but here the group was still chatting and laughing. Even Rudra leaving all his friends and was sticking with his brothers to have fun.

It was already 11:50 pm DJ requested everyone to join them for couple dance.

Tia(Holding his arms)- Let's go na Shivay baby .This is gonna be the last dance of the year.

Shivay wanted to protest but then Daksh, Shivay's business associate approached them  and asked Anika for dance.

Anika agreed as she was wishing to dance from the time dance floor was opened.

Watching her leave with Daksh , he too took Tia on the dance floor and joined beside Anika and Daksh.

Om-Ishana, Rudra-priyanka too joined the couple.

Now there were about 10 couples in total dancing on the slow rhythm.

DJ announced the partners exchange round.....for the last 7 minutes before new year.

Partners were changing and lights further dimmed . It was now nearly 11.58 pm.

DJ guy- It is said that the partner with whom we had our last dance of the year as well as the first dance of new year is very special one. It is believed destiny itself pairs us up with the one who are meant to be with each other for eternity!! So let's start our last dance. And you guys won't be seeing who you are dancing with. Let it be a surprise when the lights are illuminated again. It will be revealed exactly at 12. So here you go guys.

" I love you for the Thousand years" by Christina Peri starts playing.

The partners were exchanged for the last time.

Anika twirled into hard chest and was caught by someone. She felt the touch very familiar. She was loving the moment and whoever was her partner was awesome dancer.... his touch was making her feel tingly .But she ignored the feeling and only concentrated to enjoy the last dance of year. Though she doest believe in what the DJ guy said,  she just wanted to enjoy her new year...!!

While as soon as Shivay caught his last partner he knew from the touch that it was her. Her soft silky skin, her tiny waist, her fragrance; he can recognize her anywhere. He don't need eyes to tell that, it was her. They danced in a perfect sync till the crackers  burst out and lights were turned on.

Everyone shouted together "Happy New Year!!"

Anika saw her partner and smiled lightly.
Shivay was looking at her not even blinking. Though he was angry with her on yesterday incident for talking to him in that manner but couldn't ignore her beautiful heart warming smile.....He let go off all his anger and smiled back.
If his brothers and family saw him now, they would have fainted seeing Shivay smiling but alas nobody paid attention to them.

Anika- Happy new year Shivay!! She whispered in his ear sensually just to tease him and immediately  moved away to greet others too.

Shivay froze, his heart skipped a beat when she called him by his name and the way she wished him so sexily, her voice was like music to his ears and was enough to turn him on.

He came out of trance when Tia approached him.

Tia- Shivay baby, Happy New Year, I wanted to stay but I have to leave. Mom is waiting for me at home.

Shivay- Let me drop you then....wait for Anika, we will drop her too!!

Tia- No Shivay....Mom had send the driver to pick me. You drop Anika.
She said hurriedly, little disturbed but Shivay attention was somewhere else to notice Tia.

Shivay(calming himself)- OK then I will walk you to your car.

Before going ShTia wished all Family members and friends too.

Om too left to drop Dadi to her room .

Nearly all guests had left except Anika Ishana and few Rudra's friend.

Anika decided to instruct the workers to clear everything but was cut off,

Rudra (walking to the middle)- Guys come on now, its time for real party , he took out champagne bottle to celebrate..... all cheers happily .

Anika- Rudra, I should go home you guys enjoy.....she said dejectedly looking longingly towards champagne bottle but controlling herself as it was not right to drink in her work place .

Rudra- Anika di, stay please and have one drink atleast.

Anika -No Rudy, I need to reach home its already late.

Priyanka- Anika yaar, from when did you started saying NO to a real party girl.....Come on, stay with me here tonight!! After so many years we are together again.

Ishana- Yes Annii stay.....I m having a sleeep over too.

Anika- OK, if you all say so.

They all cheered and Rudy popped open the champagne spraying it all around and filling the flutes with the remaining.

Sometime later,
Rudra- Here have a shot di.....its exotic but mild....you will love it.

Anika- Rudra, buddy you are awesome. Love you bro...but please bring me something strong.

Rudra(excitedly)- Anika di you drink too......

Anika(winking)-Party never completes without  strong drinks.

Rudra(cheering)- Yoo!!Anika di let's compete. Who takes more tequila shots wins.
Anika cheered and she dragged both Priyanka and Ishana along to the bar table.

Ishhana- I m in too. Let's see who wins.

Like this Anika, Ishana Rudra starts taking tequila shots after shots. Ishana first stops after 8th shot .Rudra at 13th and Anika wins with 15th shot.

She was fully drunk by then.

Anika(shouting)- Yay...I won I won.
She stood up on the table asking DJ to play an item number, she dance sexily.
While the whole crowd cheers.

At the same time both Shivay and Omkara enters the party area to check for the noises irritated,

They saw all guys were hooting, cheering, shouting for some girl who was dancing on table drunk, with her back towards them.

Shivay went ahead to stop all the drama and send everyone home including the STUPID DRUNK GIRL but got biggest shock of the evening when he saw who was the girl.

Om and Shivay both saw Anika, dancing on table all sensuously moving her hips and flashing her long milky white sexy leg through the long slit of the dress that went straight to her thighs, her hands in her hairs pouting cutely .

Shivay- Fhat the Wuck!!!

To be continued.....

Hola guys.....
Hope you are enjoying the story.
As I don't get any comments I don't know if you are.....
Though I am happy to get atleast 5-10 votes!! But still will appreciate if you say a word atleast on the updates!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 14K 35
Shivaay is the great businessman and he leads the Oberoi Empire in a way that awestrucks all the business leaders. He has tadi, arrogant and strict p...
37.3K 4.4K 40
ANNIKA HARSH VARDHAN TRIVEDI A girl with a stone heart. Anika is a bad-tempered girl who studies Master in commerce. She does not hesitate to do anyt...
13.6K 1K 32
[Cringe fetus writing. Read on your own risk.] THANK YOU FOR 10K READERS 😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤ 15/6/2023 - Again #1st on #kunaljaisingh 8/5/2023 - #1st on...
459K 20.7K 44
Dreaming about the bright future with her husband, she entered in to hell with beast or heartless himself. She was dreaming about him. While his onl...