DESTINY

By Aarushi0403

What happens when destiny play its cards leaving a very beautiful rich successful girl with NKK "PRETENDING T... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(A)
Chapter 23(B)
Chapter 23(C)
Chapter 23(D)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (A)
Chapter 25 (B)
Chapter 25 (C)
Chapter 25(D)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40(A)
Chapter 40 (B)
Note
A/N
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 A[Shivika special]

Chapter 9

2.9K 172 5
By Aarushi0403

Oberoi Mansion

Next day early morning of 31st December Anika was giving instructions to the decorators all excited as it was officially her first event she is planning. Also because it was a New Year Party which she has always enjoyed.

She was literally a party animal when she was 17 yrs old. Every weekend she partied the whole night and used to come home drunk or the next day with a hangover.

Though her dad was always disappointed with her lifestyle but couldn't do anything about it.

All came to halt when she was 18 and went to Paris for fashion designer course.

There too she used to attend some parties but due to workload and her passion for designing, changed everything. She became more sincere, more responsible and started focusing on her career.

Nobody was more happier than her dad when he heard about this, from the bodyguards .

But still new year was something when there was no bounds on her and she partied,  partied hard.

But this time she was celebrating one of her favourite day with Oberois......She knew it wouldn't be like previous one but she was glad she is celebrating with Priyanka, her bff by her side.

By noon all the decorations were completed perfectly.

In evening around 5,
Tia came to Oberoi mansion to spend time with her in laws and for the grand party.

Anika met Tia for the first time and they hit it off really well . Why wouldnt they....After all Anika belonged to elite class of society and they had many things in common.

Even Shivay was surprised watching both girls mingling so well as for him Tia was high class perfect girl whereas Anika a middle class not even near perfect.

At night,
11 pm the party started . Limited 50 close friends were present excluding family which mainly composed of Rudra college friends and some business associates.

Shivay and Tia entered together. Shivay was. looking handsome as ever .

Tia wearing a silver sparkly gown contrasting Shivay .

Om too came with Ishana by her side both looking adorable together .

Rudra was already present on the dance floor, dancing with some random girl.

Seeing his brothers entering, he walked to them and all 3 brothers were standing n talking.

All Oberoi ladies were on side watching and chatting with few of there friends. Shakti and Tej were busy entertaining their guests.

Rudra(happily)- Kitni Fab party arrange ki hai na Anika di ne...she is simply awesome.

Om(smirking) - Yes. Its really remarkable. Right Shivay!! He asked turning to his brother.

Shivay till now was looking everywhere in the party rather searching for someone, came to present listening to his bro.

Shivay- Ya...ya. its really great!!

Ishana- Su mota bhai!! Tarrif Karni hai to khul k kijiye. Ekdum Jhakaas party hai.

Tia- party is really excellent par where is Anika. Jisne organise ki vohi dekhai nai de rai.

At the same time Priyanka and Anika entered the party. Priyanka looked beautiful in white Anarkali.

Anika wearing Royal blue floor length gown which was body hugging till waist and flowing down in layers giving her a princess look. There was a slit going from her left side of leg till mid thigh which Anika has adjusted in such a way that it was not seen while walking.
Anika didn't wanted to wear that dress as it totally looks expensive and classy, here she was portraying a nobody, so can't let any attention drawn to her .But she had no other option as she bought very few dresses that would be appropriate for party and this was the simplest she bought here in Mumbai.

As she entered all heads turned in her direction. She was looking enthralling and gorgeous. Her dress stood out of every lady present in there. And why wouldn't it be, as it was designed by AM aka by her own .

She looked around and noticed many gazes on her. Tugging at priyanka's hand,
Anika- yaar maine kaha tha na ki mai jeans-top hi phen leti hu . Dekh mai kitni over dressed lag rahhi hu ki Sab mujhe hi dekh rahe hai....she said tensed

Priyanka- Calm down yaar....You are not over dressed....People are looking because you  look perfect and hot and sexy. Come on now.

Priyanka dragged Anika where her brothers were standing along with Tia and Ishana.

Shivay eyes were stuck to the lady in blue who just entered. He even forgot to blink an eye.
Then he noticed many young males were looking too...

Shivay(in mind)- Why are they staring at my girl.....bloody scoundrels!! How dare they....I will kill them for looking at my Anika with those lusty eyes!!

Then realizing that he just claimed Anika without realizing, He blamed it on her stupid dress for his unusual possessive behavior.

Both girls joined the gang.

Rudra- Anika di you look beautiful. And the party is amazing.

Anika(smiling)- Thanks Rudra.

Then she turned towards others,
Om- Really Anika, party is awesome. Here meet her, my gf but he was cut by very own Ishana....
Ishana(pulling anika into hug)- Hey Anika, I m Ishana .So nice to finally meet you. And I loved your dress darling. You look amazing.
Anika- Thanks ishana.....you look Awesome too. And Om-Ishana you both look Fab together.

Shivay was again amazed by the girl who was behaving so sophisticated and talking so politely rather her usual fighting self.
If he didn't know her, he would have thought her to be a well mannered sweet and innocent girl. But alas he knew her real nature by now.

Tia(hugging Anika)- Anika babe you look gorgeous girl. And I must say amazing party babe.
Anika(smiling)- You look beautiful Tia and I loved your dress too. And thanks everyone I m glad you guys enjoying the party.

Then Anika was pulled over by Rudra to introduce his friends.

Everyone got busy in chatting and mingling while Shivay stood with some business associates but his all attention on particular girl who was stealing many hearts with her beauty and sexy smile.

To be continued.....

Next part on its way!!
Don't forget to vote my dearies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 15.7K 88
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a businessman who hates the word "love" and "marriage". He thinks that marriage is based on lies where a man cheats on his wi...
459K 20.7K 44
Dreaming about the bright future with her husband, she entered in to hell with beast or heartless himself. She was dreaming about him. While his onl...
130K 11K 41
"Why have u come here? Has they left u from the mental asylum?" Shivaay asked "Mental Asylum. Hmm.. Interesting. I was never meant to be there my dea...
79.8K 5.3K 41
Plot credit : @patatoto @shifa_avneil Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a buisnessmen who is perfect in everything started falling for a girl named Anika. But ev...