| Babies in the Garden | Namj...

By x_SugaTae_x

seokjin and namjoon want a family, they just don't know when to start one. More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26: part 1
chapter 26: part 2
chapter 26: part 3
!!IMPORTANT!!
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
hello
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
BTS GIVEAWAY
chapter 41
the end
thank you!!!
hewwo uwu

chapter 28

8.5K 276 231
By x_SugaTae_x

With the news of the twins possible disabilities namjoon and seokjin got straight to work. Seokjin did so much research, called people, visited the doctor's office regularly, he did everything he could to get as much knowledge on their babies conditions. Namjoon worked as much as he could, he even wanted to get a second job but seokjin talked him out of it. The kids needed their father around as much as possible and they were fortunate enough to not need to get extra jobs.

Since the twins were still little it was hard to tell if their conditions would get better or worse. They couldn't tell how bad taehyung's eyesight was but from the tests he was put through it wasn't exactly the best. Jimin however seemed to not have much hearing, it was too early to tell but kyungsoo had said 80% of his hearing seemed to be gone. He said it was probably caused from the mother, she most likely had some sort of illness while pregnant with them. It could happen to anyone, pregnancies are different for everyone and you never know what could happen. The adoption process was exhausting. It seemed to be more complicated with the twins then the process was for yoongi. Seokjin didn't mind too much, the most important thing right now was the twins health.

The kids didn't quite understand what was going on but namjoon and seokjin had started to incorporate sign language into their everyday life. Yoongi had been confused for a while but they made sure to sit him down and talk to him about the situation.

"Jiminie can't hear me? a-and taetae cant s-see me?" yoongi pouted, tears filling his eyes.

"Dont worry honey, dont be scared okay? You can still talk to him he just has a harder time understanding, but a good way to get him to understand is by learning sign language and using it to help him understand," seokjin hugged his son tightly.

"Like this," namjoon made both of his hands into an L shape. He put his nondominant hand by his chest, he used his dominant hand and brought it down from his forehead onto his other hand. Yoongi followed along with his dad obediently.

"That means little brother," yoongi wiped his chubby cheeks and did it again.

"Like this?"

"Just like that baby," seokjin praised.

"And taetae will get better, he can't see you yet but one day he will so don't worry," namjoon soothed. Yoongi nodded and looked over at his siblings, he'd protect them at all costs.

Hoseok didn't seem to notice anything was wrong. Of course he was only a year old so he didn't understand much. He caught onto the sign language fast though, he would always sign the word sun. seokjin thought it was so cute. Though things got stressful sometimes they all tried their best to not let it affect them that much. They would get through this and even if things got too hectic they stuck together.

"Time to eat babies!" seokjin made the sign for the word eat at jimin making him giggle. Taehyung stretched his little arms out for seokjin.

He set them in their high chairs and handed a small spoon to yoongi. He loved feeding his younger brothers, he was the best hyung to them. He tied their bibs and fed them each until they were full. Jimin rubbed his eye with a chubby fist while trying to sign sleep.

"Honey, you just woke up," seokjin asked worriedly. Yoongi grabbed a giggling taehyung while seokjin gently rocked jimin to sleep. While the other kids fell asleep with a lullaby, jimin enjoyed seokjin humming one. Sometimes seokjin would sing it in his ear, he doesn't think jimin can actually hear it but he knows jimin likes it.

They have a doctors appointment in a few days. Theyre going to be seeing a new doctor for jimin, hopefully he can ease the parents minds a bit when it comes to jimin's condition. Since everything has been a little stressful seokjin thought of a great idea. He had done extensive research and he really thought it would work. So later on in the day he planned on talking to namjoon about getting a service dog.

He thought it would really help the kids growing up. He could help jimin once he was old enough and he would just be a great companion to have around. Plus the kids had been asking for one for a while so why not? He also wanted to talk to namjoon about moving, they had 4 kids and if they did get a dog they'd need more room. They'd been in this house for so long it'd be hard to let go, but maybe they could find a home near here.

-

The twins were down for their nap and seokjin was trying to get things done while they slept. Yoongi was outside playing with jinyoung's boys and youngjae was happily watching hobi. Jinyoung and jaebum had finally gotten themselves together and were moving in together. Their house was filled with boxes so seokjin offered to watch the kids. Namjoon had gone out to buy a few things from the store so the house was quiet for a while. He quickly put some laundry to wash and then made some lunch for the kids when they got hungry.

"Youngjae honey can you take hobi's clothes off? I need to cut his hair," he nodded nervously and laid hoseok on the couch. Hoseok giggled anytime his fingers got near his tummy. Once he finished he told seokjin.

"Can you hold him? He doesn't cry or anything so don't worry," seokjin poked hoseoks belly button making him squeal. Hoseok obediently sat still and played with a toy car youngjae gave him. Seokjin cut his hair quickly but carefully. He'd have to cut namjoons hair too now that he thought about it.

"Thank you honey, i'm gonna take him a bath so i'll be right back," seokjin quickly swept up the little hairs on the floor. He was about to head to the bathroom when he felt his shirt get tugged. Youngjae quickly let go of his shirt and curled into himself a little.

"What's wrong youngjae?" he kneeled in front of him. Hoseok reached his little hand out when he saw youngjae's face.

"I-i was just..."

"You can come with me if you want youngjae," he was only a little surprised that seokjin knew what he was going to ask.

"You don't have to be scared youngjae, you know you can always talk to me," seokjin squeezed his shoulder comfortingly. Youngjae nodded and followed seokjin to the bathroom.

They talked and joked around while hoseok played in the bath tub. Once hoseok was clean and napping seokjin called the boys in for lunch. Everyone ate happily while seokjin washed some dishes and put the washed clothes to dry. He felt a little overwhelmed but it was nothing he couldn't handle. The kids decided to stay inside and watch a movie, seokjin just hoped the twins would stay asleep a little longer.

-

"Sorry i took longer than expected," namjoon stumbled into the house.

"It's fine," seokjin sighed. He grabbed the bags from namjoons hands and brought them into the dining room. He set them on the table while namjoon took his shoes off at the front door. Yoongi was chasing hoseok around so the house was a little loud. Seokjin felt a headache coming on but he ignored it while he started on some dinner.

"What's wrong baby?" namjoon came up behind him.

"I gotta cook, why don't you go shower," seokjin moved away. Namjoon stood there for a while before finally going into the livingroom. He greeted the kids and then went to do as seokjin said.

He was shocked at how seokjin had acted. Usually he was greeted with a kiss and that radiant smile he always had on. Not that seokjin always had to be happy, and he didn't always have to kiss him. Maybe he missed something... he seemed fine yesterday? Maybe he was over thinking it, seokjin seemed fine when he left around lunchtime. It was probably nothing.

Evidently it was something. Dinner was spent quietly for the most part. Seokjin fed the twins and then quickly put them to bed. His head was pounding and his back was starting to hurt. Luckily the kids weren't being too loud that evening. He decided to wash the dishes the next day so he left them all in the sink. He watched yoongi brush his teeth and then tucked him into bed. Hoseok fell asleep quickly so finally seokjin could relax.

"Hey so i was-" seokjin quickly cut namjoon off.

"Namjoon i am exhausted please whatever it is, it can wait until tomorrow," he felt namjoon sit up and bed and he almost wanted to cry. He justed wanted to sleep.

"Did something happen?" namjoon leaned over into his space. Normally seokjin would snuggle up but right now he just wanted to sleep for 10 hours.

"Namjoon please!" seokjin whined.

"I'm just trying to help-"

"Honey, my head is killing me, my back hurt, and i'm really just trying to get some sleep before the twins wake up at 7 in the morning okay? So can i sleep now?" he snapped. He felt tears prickle at his eyes, he just felt a little overwhelmed with stress.

"What? Why didn't you tell me? Honey... come here," namjoon turned him over and held him close. Namjoon rubbed his back soothingly with one hand while the other played with his hair gently. He always knew how to make seokjin feel better.

"I'm sorry i just... got a little overwhelmed today," he felt namjoon kiss his forehead softly. He felt himself relaxing slowly. Seokjin really doesn't know what he'd do without namjoon.

"I'm sorry, i should've been here to help you. Especially since jinyoung's kids were coming over, next time please tell me when you feel like this, i don't want you getting sick or something," seokjin was already half asleep but he nodded anyways. Namjoon was right, communication was key. They were in this together and he shouldn't feel afraid to ask for help or a break. He always gives that advice to youngjae and here he is doing the opposite, Next time he'll ask for help.

-

After that seokjin made sure to ask for help anytime he felt like he needed it. Namjoon was a sweetheart, not surprising, about it. He took over whenever seokjin asked and he even let seokjin sleep in a few mornings. Which was surprising considering namjoon was such a heavy sleeper. Seokjin would wake up sometimes and see namjoon happily feeding the twins or changing them.

"Oh remind me to talk to you about something tonight," namjoon nodded and kissed them all goodbye. Yoongi was at school so seokjin was left with his 3 babies. So far they weren't throwing any tantrums so seokjin hoped it'd be a good day.

And thankfully it was. By the time everyone was home everything was still good. The twins were happily playing together, yoongi was excitedly teaching hoseok new words, and namjoon was "washing" the dirty dishes. He wasn't actually washing them but seokjin rewarded him with a kiss anyways.

"So you wanted to talk to me about something?" seokjin made a confused face for a moment before he remembered.

"Oh yeah! Uhh so i did some research and thought we should get a... service dog," he trailed off. Namjoon thought about it for a moment before nodding.

"That could work... i'll look into it so don't worry about it too much," seokjin nodded.

"Get the kids, dinner is ready," namjoon gave him one last kiss before going to get the kids. Seokjin smiled to himself, even though they had their moments he was glad that at the end of the day they were able to settle things.

"Who's ready for some spaghetti!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 5.8K 41
DESCRIPTION IS WITHIN THE FIRST PART. IT WAS EASIER TO WRITE IT THAT WAY. COVER PHOTO IS FROM GOOGLE :)
6.2K 121 15
Taehyung and Jungkook have been married for a year and a half. They have wanted kids of their own for a while now and they are finally ready to try...
19.1K 534 20
A BTS family AU!!! Just another weird story! Parents: Namjoon and Jin Eldest son: Yoongi (13) Second oldest: Hoseok (9) Twins: Jimin and Taehyung (5)...
3.2K 442 22
Yoongi sees things he is not supposed to see. Taehyung wants to help and loses himself along the way.