My Crush/ My Bully (Editing)

By momopeach12

You're a normal quiet teenage girl who always gets bullied by your crush who is park jimin.What happens when... More

Something i had to write at the beggining of my story but didnt write..😉😉.
One: My Crush is my worst enemy
Two: The Reply
Three: I'm done with park jimin.
Four: The pool party
chapter 5:She doesnt remember me
Chapter 6:Her memory is my doom
chapter 7:My first date with dream guy
Chapter 8:I remember bts
Chapter 9:Why did you do that to me?
Chapter 10:That scary dude
Chapter 11:Crazy jessie
chapter 12:I'd do anything for him
chapter 13:About the truth
💗My love to you💗
Chapter 15:"jiminah its you"
Chapter 16:My GuardianAngel Park jiimin
Chapter 17:Lady in red💄
Chapter 18:must be something
Chapter 19:Cute y/n
Chapter 20:The kiss
Chapter 21:Bring our boys back
chapter 22:It Hurts
Chapter 23:Take my hand
chapter 24:lost
Chapter 25:My mom?
Chapter 26:My heart shaker
Chapter 27:Sworn Brothers
♥ MERRY XMASS ♥
Notice!!!!!
★ HAPPY NEW YEAR ★
YAASSS 1K ...
Chapter 28:Trying to tell him sorry
Chapter 29:The Surprise
Chapter 30: The Surprise picnic
Chapter 31:
Please come here Readers

chapter 14:All is lost

175 8 0
By momopeach12

Jimin POV

Suddenly we all turn and look towards the door...Thank God
my boys are here.I know they always got my back in times of struggles.

"Hyung .."jungkook shouts as angry tears fall from his eyes and the rest of the guys are sooo shook

A tear drops from my eyes as am struggling with the pain am feeling in and out of myself

Suga runs towards me and the rest of the guys start fighting jay.Am so weak right now I can't see all that is going on.

"Wake up,you can't be like this. Your damsel is in distress" I tell myself as I force myself to wake up as suga tried to put me up.

My boys dealt with jay and all his men.They all ran away but jay was still there trying to take a hold on y/n.He was stopped by the guys several times but he persisted.

I gather up all strength in me and then I let go of sugas hold  and punched jay with all my might. Even tho I was bleeding this guy deserved to be beaten so bad.

Namjoon unties y/n who had been crying so much,she looked lifeless on that chair she was.This was out of all the trauma.I guess she couldn't see all this blood.

Am basically on the floor now,I creep to wake y/n up. The guys try stopping me so I shouldn't stress up but I let go.

"Y/n...y/n..." I try shaking her to wake up.am kneeling infront of her.She doesn't budge. Shes so lifeless.I can't even .

Tears start falling from my eyes one after another or all together.

"Don't jiminah..she'll be fine.let's take her to the hospital.you need to get your wounds treated too."Namjoon says as he grabs my arm.

The police came by some minutes after and arrest Jay. They told us that jay suffered from a mental disorder and that he was in the mental assylum but his parents took him out coz they couldn't bear to see their son in that state.

He has so many restraining orders.He was to be locked up later and then taken to the asylum.

                           ***
Y/n POV

All what jay told me was ringing in my head and my eyes stated spinning. What do I do?.

Images start coming coming into my head.What is all this. Its like my head is going to burst. I try focusing on the guy I loved being beaten up.

I can't bear to see this.jimin is being beaten up so bad and there's nothing I can do.Am useless.Why does he even care bout me.

Suddenly we see a ray of hope as the guys storm in.I give a lije weak smile.

The guys come and start fighting.All these is just so overwhelming for me to watch.All this blood its just too much.

And plus the guy I care about is almost lifeless on the floor.Crying is an understatement for me now.At this point seeing jimin like this my heart sheds blood.

He's drecnched in blood and I can't watch.I suddenly myself going weak and that's all.

Narrator POV

Y/n wouldnt wake up no matter how hard jimin tried to wake her up.

She was taken to the hospital later on and was on an emergency.

So many things were said to her which required her memory to be jugged.It caused so much pain to her and thus could make her lose her life.

The doctor explained this to jimin and the guys.

Jimin who was in another ward had ran out soon after he revived from all the sedatives given to him.

                            ***

DAYS LATER

"Please wake up..." Jimin said as y/n's eyes were closed like never to be opened.

Jimin's hand on his stomach he tried balancing himself so he could wake y/n up.He struggled and sat on y/n's bed and took her hand into his.

Soon jimin started speaking to her.He started telling her how he felt

Y/n POV

Everywhere is so colourful and amazingly beautiful.I feel at peace where I am.The lights are shinning bright.Am in white.This is all sooo beautiful.

Walking into this beautiful garden of purple and red flowers.The purple flowers were in the middle like a river.There were some white in it too.Everything is just soo beautiful.

I suddenly see a girl crying at a corner away from the flowers.Her face is covered.

I go closer to her to see what's wrong with her.She's putting on a red dress and it really looks like she's in distress.

Am right infront of her now suddenly even tho she was so far from me.

She raises her head up with so much tears and I can't believe it she's me.Me from my childhood bit how is this possible.

She looks at me with so much tears in her eyes.I can't see shes putting on a bracelet with my name on it.but why can't I remember that bracelet.

"Little girl what's wrong?" I ask her and she keeps looking behind me like she was scared of someone standing there.

I look behind me but there's no one.I try getting her to coming tk her senses but she doesn't look at me suddenly she looks at me very slowly.

She looks at me in a manner like she just realised I was there.She looks into my eyes and tells me these words.

"SAVE ME FROM THE WITCH...PLEASE UNNIE"

"What do you..."
Before I knew it she was gone. Like I don't know where she disappeared to.

Suddenly I see myself with so many other children and they are playing together and then this woman comes and pulls my ears.

After that I can see jimin being sad and then I come into the picture and in a classroom now am being pushed around by him.

Tears fall from my eyes.

How come am seeing all these. I feel do peaceful at the same time I feel like dying.its like am feeling all the pain I've never felt before.I close my eyes not to see anything anymore

When I open my eyes am at a pool and then I see myself falling in.I feel like dying.My heart ferls like its being torn to shreds.i cover my ears and shouts out but nonone hears me.

soon this guy jumps in and saves me,when everyone else was laughing.it's jimin my saviour.I suddenly feel better like a weight was lifted off me.

I see a bright light ahead of me. I want to go there it's beautiful.

"Please come back" I suddenly hear a voice calling out to me.I find myself following the voice and...

Short chapter???sorrii mianhe😢😢
...I don't want you guys to run away that's why am updating like this.A friend of mine told me am a pabo  and that I shouldn't give up.

Please vote ..★★

And comment...

Strong power thank you🙏🙏

                       ♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 232 63
new message! + whereas a high school student tries to contact her crush through a group chat.
216K 9.9K 21
Jeon Jungkook is obsessed with Park Jimin. He wanted him all to himself but he can't have him the normal way because of his anger issues. Not just th...
59K 2.5K 30
『 You're happy because of him. He was happy because you. But, ironically you're the one who hurt him the most. You who teared his heart to small pie...
11.7K 814 31
A story where Jeon Jungkook end up texting his crush thinking her as his online friend. Jeon Jungkook Fanfiction "I ought to complain to Spotify fo...