Jamilton scars

By Jamilton_Scars

"Thomas Jefferson! You are not, I repeat, NOT killing yourself!" - Eliza "Eliza?" - Thomas "yes?" - Eliza "... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Not Story But Please Read
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Look At This Pic! 😍
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
OK So...
End Of Book Announcement:
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Well... Goodbye!
BUT... HOW DID ALEX DIE?!
1 Year!

Chapter 2

9.4K 256 327
By Jamilton_Scars

I CANNOT believe I just ran into Alexander Hamilton! I mean seriously?!
My mind flicking back and forth through memories as solemnly as a metronome. I tried not to think about him and how i would just be stood there, watching him being nearly beaten to his impending death. I had to get my mind to work and to focus on my new home. My new life. My BETTER life...

*time skip, 1 month later*
I woke heavily. As I always seem to do at the beginning of January, I have never known why but it seems to (luckily) dissapear by the 13th.
It was only the 10th today
"Thank God!" I thought thankfully to myself.
"Three more days!" I chuckled silently and began to dress. But because of my late night, I was too tired to get dressed 'properly', so I just shoved a magenta t-shirt on, a pair of jeans and then headed of to the Orthodontist. They said that I might have to have braces! I've already got a bad neck! It was then that I realised that I was  there. I checked in at the desk and sat myself down and (thankfully) I only had to wait a few minutes before I was called in.

YEP! I needed braces! Great! Just great!

He told me that if I waited for a little while outside, they could put my braces on that day. I told them that I would make another appointment and come back some other time. My neck was hurting badly, I didn't want my teeth to hurt aswell!

I Sat back down for them to take the next patient, then do my braces.

I was only Sat for a little while when Hamilton turned up at the desk. He knew I was there, he chose to ignore me...

The Orthodontist let him in and 15mins later he came back out. He seemed intrigueingly quiet. I kind of liked this quieter Hamilton more but I didn't even have time to think about it before it was my turn.

I was walking back home, my neck piercing me with pain as it neared to the end of the day. I reached for my house keys in my pocket and hesitated before I turned the lock and stumbled in.

I was pretty hungry, but the orthodontist told me to only eat soft foods. So it's Mac 'n Cheese for me then! (I'm so lucky! 😂)

I was scrolling through my music to see what I wanted to listen to when I heard a faint rapping on the door.

I reluctantly got up to answer it.

"Oh! What are you doing here Ale - I mean.. Hamilton?" Did I seriously call him Alex?

"Erm.. I came to.. Er.. Welcome you to the city Thomas!" He did a 'fake smile' and rocked from foot to foot. And... WAIT? Did he just call me... Thomas?

"Oh, well thanks i-" I was interrupted by a flash of lightning and a intimidating clap of thunder. I chuckled to myself remembering how fun it was when Madison and i used to scream everytime we heard thunder when we were young.

I was scanning the sky looking at the clouds when I suddenly saw a glimpse of Alex's face.

"ALEX! Are you ok?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.9K 29
AU where when you kiss your soulmate you can see colors. Here's the catch, after the kiss, you'll only be able to see them if you and your soulmate a...
17.5K 316 54
This is book on my Hamilton OTP one-shots! I'm gonna post some new material from time to time, but requests are officially closed.
5.1K 229 22
- six years later - Alex meets John John meets Alex Again Will they fall in love once again? Will friends come back together? Will Jefferson stop be...
2.3K 137 18
"My friend who would tell me not to do it is in the ground" - Based off of the first version of "Burn", I got into Hamilton so here we are!