The Potions Master's Daughter...

Da pagesofmyheart

Jessica Wallwirt has lived with her mother for the past 11 years until one day her mother snaps and sends her... Altro

The Potions Master's Daughter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 27

16.3K 455 183
Da pagesofmyheart

When we were done we got up and walked out of the Great Hall together. Walking out of the doors and down the hill on uneven rocks we made it all the way to Hagrid's hut. We stood in front of the door and knocked on the large wooden door.

He opened it and smiled when he saw us, "Come on in you four."

We followed him in and sat down. There was a whistle from the tea kettle on the stove and he stood up to pour it.

"I've got it," I told him.

I lazily flipped my hand in that direction and four cups of hot water poured themselves then flew over to us. Four tea bags flew from the pantry and went in our cups. The four of us grabbed them from midair and dunked our bags in the steaming water.

Harry said, "Well Hagrid the ginger over there is Ron Weasley."

"Another Weasely? Charlie was great with animals," Hagrid said and we all laughed.

"Then you met Jessica in Diagon Alley."

He nodded and said, "Nice to see you again."

I smiled and Harry said, "And that's Hermione. Guys this is Hagrid obviously."

We all said our hellos as we drank our tea.

"How do you like yer classes?" Hagrid asked.

Hermione responded, "They are all very interesting although I don't like Flying."

Ron said, "I like them all except for Potions. Jessica said he's not that bad but I'll have to see it to believe it."

Harry said, "It's hard to tell exactly after only a couple days but so far all of them have been going all right. Ron's right, Snape hates me."

I responded, "They are all really easy but I take extra classes with my teachers. During class I just help everyone out once I'm done."

He nodded and said, "Professor Snape tends to have that affect on people. Glad to hear yer takin' extra classes Jessica, you need 'em."

I laughed and Harry said, "Yeah she does. She's even teaching a club on Friday at 8 in the Great Hall. You should stop by."

"I'll try to stop by," he said.

Looking around his hut Hermione asked, "Do you like animals? I see a lot of animal related things here."

He nodded and looked pleased, "Yep. I love animals. I got a dog Fang but he's out."

"Some of these animals look exotic, have you ever had something like a three headed dog?"

"Yep I did once. It was named Fluffy, but now it's doin' important business."

"Like guarding the package you took from Gringotts?" asked Harry.

He looked worried and lied, "No. why do you ask?"

"We found a three headed dog standing on a trap door and we think that it's guarding whatever you took out of Gringotts," Hermione said.

"I don't know how you found Fluffy but whatever that dog is guarding is between Dumbledore and Nicolas Flamel," he said looked furious with himself afterwards.

"So there's someone named Nicolas Flamel involved?" asked Harry.

"Just forget about it. You don't know what it's guarding."

"No not yet, but we can research it," said Hermione.

I smiled to myself. I was glad that they were heading in the right direction of figuring it out.

"Well you four should be leaving. It will be gettin' dark soon 'nd you don't want to be seen out of the castle," Hagrid said.

"Okay bye," we chorused eager to begin searching for information.

I had wanted to ask him about the unicorn he found but at least he had told them crucial information to finding out that Fluffy was guarding the Sorcerer's Stone.

We walked back up to the castle as Hermione said, "Well that went well. Now all we have to do is figure out who Nicolas Flamel is and we'll know what the dog is guarding."

We all nodded and made our way to the Gryffindor common room. Once we were inside I realized it was packed. There was no way we were going to be able to talk privately here. I only had about an hour until my Transfiguration class so we didn't have time to find a spot to talk.

"Let's go sit in the corner so people won't hear," Ron suggested.

We nodded and went to the far corner of the room where there were no people. As an extra precaution I put a sound bubble around us that made it impossible for anyone to hear what we were saying.

"Does anyone know who Nicolas Flamel is?" asked Hermione.

Everyone shook their head including me.

"Well then I think that we should go and see who he is," said Hermione.

"Great we have to go to the library," grumbled Ron.

"I have homework to do first," said Harry.

"Me too," said Hermione and Ron.

"Yeah you guys have to tell me what the homework is," I said,

They told me the homework for the night and we all began working on our homework. A half an hour later we were all done and Hermione and I had checked over their work.

"Let's head down to the library. Jessica can leave for Transfiguration right from there while the three of us keep looking while she's at her lesson."

We all nodded and headed down the stairs to the large library.

Once we were there we each got a book and began skimming through them. I had to stop looking through them soon because I had to leave for my extra Transfiguration class.

I bid them farewell as they continued to pour through book after book. I walked briskly down to McGonagall's classroom and let myself in. She was sitting at her desk and smiled when I walked in.

For the rest of the hour and a half I was there she had me try spell after spell. My favorite was when I made a piece of paper light on fire, turn to ashes then I made it into a snake. She had me turn into several animals.

When we were done she told me I could go back to the common room. It was already 8:30 which meant I had plenty of time to go back to the library. Curfew wasn't until 10 for the first years and I knew that Hermione was still in the library. She probably made the two boys stay with her even though I'm sure they didn't want to be.

I walked into the library and just like I thought, Hermione was looking through book after book while Ron and Harry were talking while a book lay open in front of them.

I walked over to them, "Hey did you find anything guys?"

Hermione looked up from her book and shook her head while Harry and Ron looked up sheepishly and shook their heads.

"What books still need to be looked through?" I asked eyeing up the two large piles of books near Hermione.

She pointed to the one on her right, "These I haven't gone through yet and the ones on my left I already searched through."

"Okay," I said picking up a book and looking through it.

I already knew that Nicolas Flamel was the only known owner of a Sorcerer's Stone but I wasn't allowed to tell them. I got an inspiration and I put the book down.

"Do you guys want to bring some of these up to the common room so we can have a snack?" I asked.

Ron said loudly, "Sure let's go."

"Sure," said Harry and Hermione much quieter.

I nodded and we brought up about 10 books up to the counter. Madame Pince looked at our pile of books then back at us.

"Why do you need all of these books?" she questioned.

"Hermione and I just wanted to do some reading on magic. You see we were both raised as Muggles and we want to learn as much as we can."

"Very well," she said.

She checked them out for us and handed them back. Smiling at her encouragingly we walked out of the library carrying a few books each.

We made our way up to the Gryffindor common room. Like I had hoped it was nearly empty; all the kids were around the castle. It would only stay this way until 10 when all the students except for 6th and 7th year Astronomy students would be back. We made our way over to one of the couches that no one was sitting on and we each picked up a book.

I put mine back down and said, "Do you guys want a chocolate frog?"

They nodded and I smiled as I raced up to my dormitory. I pulled out my collection of chocolate frogs and used a spell to see through the packaging to see the collector's card.

I found the one I wanted and picked three random ones. I ran back downstairs with the four frogs in my hand.

I threw one at each of them and opened mine. I bit into it as I saw all three of them pause to read the card they had received.

"Hey look mine's Dumbledore!" Ron exclaimed.

I saw him quickly read it. Once he got to the end of it his eyes lit up and I let out a sigh of relief. My plan seemed to be working perfectly.

"Hey guys look," he said, "It says here that Dumbledore worked closely with Nicolas Flamel who is the only known owner of the Sorcerer's Stone."

"That explains why he isn't in any of these books. They are all about recent witches and wizards; he is probably really old by now."

"You don't think Fluffy could be guarding the Sorcerer's Stone do you?" questioned Harry.

"It would make sense," said Hermione.

"I wonder why it's here," mused Ron who was still eating his chocolate frog.

I shrugged and said, "I don't know."

"Well we need to go back to the library and look up more on Nicolas Flamel," said Hermione.

Ignoring all the looks we got from people in the common room and in the halls we raced down to the library. Hermione and I immediately went to the section that we knew had the books on old witches and wizards. Hermione found the one we were looking for and opened it.

"It says here that he'll soon be turning 666! It also says that he is the only known maker of the Sorcerer's Stone and currently lives in Paris with his wife Pernebell," Hermione stated.

"If Fluffy is guarding the Sorcerer's Stone, why? I mean it makes sense that it is guarding it but why would it have to be guarded so heavily here at Hogwarts? It's almost like it's being guarded against something," Harry said.

We were all quiet as we contemplated who would be stupid enough to try and steal something from Hogwarts. I of course already knew that Severus thought it was Lord Voldemort who was trying to steal the famous stone, but I couldn't tell them.

After a few minutes we headed back up to the common room quietly; still deep in thought.

After sitting together for a while and making no progress we departed and went up to our dormitories respectively. With a promise to meet each other before breakfast the next morning I should have been able to sleep soundly. I couldn't fall asleep because all I could think about was Voldemort. I did want to be a spy when the time came. My father might think it was stupid of me to think that I wanted to be a spy but if he was going to do it then I was sure I could do it too.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

28.8K 282 21
Ever since Aster was little, all everyone would talk about is Hogwarts. Her life is full of pain and humiliation and of course Draco Malfoy doesn't h...
23.3K 344 32
*COMPLETED* Aurora Snape, the daughter of Potions Professor, Severus Snape, goes to Hogwarts at 11 years old. During her time there she fall in love...
254K 7.9K 56
Y/N Y/L/N is a shy, quiet, smart and hard-working girl who is sorted into Slytherin. Her father, Y/F/N Y/L/N, is keeping a secret from his own daught...
2.2M 57.8K 81
The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts. Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy, had been...