ANIMALISM | Lookism x Parody...

By poppyayay

↣ Lookism x Parody! Delinquent! Reader ↢ [ Currently Editing ] ▸ Animalism (noun): behavior that is character... More

☾Fair Warnings☽
☾1☽
☾2☽
☾3☽
☾4☽
☾5☽
☾6☽
☾7☽
☾8☽
Author's Information.
☾9☽
☾10☽
☾11☽
☾12☽
☾13☽
☾14☽
☾15☽
☾16☽
☾18☽
☾19☽
☾Halloween Special☽
☾20☽
☾21☽
☾22☽
☾Q and A + Special Picture☽
☾23☽
☾24☽
☾25☽
☾26☽
☾27☽
☾28☽
☾29☽
☾30☽
☾31☽
☾32☽
☾33☽
☾34☽
☾Q and A SPECIAL☽
☾35☽
☾36☽
☾37☽
☾38☽
☾39☽
☾40☽
☾41☽
☾42☽
☾43☽
☾44☽
☾45☽
☾46☽
☾47☽
☾48☽
☾49☽
☾To clear things up☽
☾50☽

☾17☽

15.6K 785 379
By poppyayay

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 19 |
Ep. 17   Fashionable
not edited

Next few lines are from the POV of that one dorky character, he looks like this (the picture below) if you might've forgotten him.

(No extra dialogue will be included and I'm skipping the details until a certain point)

Our (The Dorky Character from above) house was quite average. I was quite average as well.

If I was a game character I would have the most basic equipment and would be a side character. But it's like I won't ever get a chance to restart.

I had lived my life sloppily with only basic items. Because that was the only life I knew.

So one day by chance...

When I had worn my passed down shoes (He wore like old schooled Jordans I think or something like that idk)... I got compliments?

I've always been sloppy. Until I discovered the power of luxury items!

Air Jordan's Six which cost 500 dollars.

Gentle Monster Glasses which cost 250 dollars.

Original secondhand chrome heart original ring that cost 950! I got it for 600 off too, I'm awesome! 

I used all my lunch money and savings to buy these items!

And now I'm overflowing with confidence! Everyone looks like a nerd. They're so damn amateur. I'm the real star now.

Let's get to school and show off my gear!

"What the hell?" Zack scowls out as he looks down at the tiny dork who was blinged out with flashy accessories, "You're wearing the same kicks again!"

Why does it always have to be this asshole?

"Sorry Zack... I forgot" The dork looks down at his luxury shoes as he sweats bullet.

"I told you not to wear those again, ugh." Zack scowls out.

He's got higher quality gear!

So his gear shouldn't outshine mine!

"..." Zack turns around before sighing, "Ah whatever... I guess it's none of my business anyways!"

'Huh is he sick or something?' Dork man thinks as he scratches his head, usually Zack would rip him a new one but today...

Wait, is it because...

"Hey, just leave him alone" Zack tells the goons who were about to prepare to relentlessly tease him.

My chrome hearts (chrome hearts is an expensive ring that a famous celebrity wears in Lookism) powers? Incredible this is the real deal! The brand really does make the man!

'Everyone come look at my ring!' He thinks with a smug face, turning around as he notices something. The quiet blonde boy just casually looking out of the window, as the dork zeroes in on his rings that adorned each finger.

That guy, Jay. He has tons of chrome heart rings. His bag and bracelet are both Hermès! He was so quiet I never noticed him!-

Who is he really?!

"Oh Namsoo- you bought the ring?" A voice called out for the dork.
"Oh Chrome Hearts!"

Finally they noticed! This class's rich kids!

"Nice man"
"You know the brand makes the man." The two rich twin brothers smirked.

"Wow namsoo you got taste"
"Maybe I should buy one too"
"Haha they aren't that expensive"

Geez someone's parents must be rich, bet it's nice to spend money like that!

"Hey hey I'm getting a bike this weekend!"
"Deal I'll just ask dad for the cash" The retro brothers said twirling their hair, trying to act cool

They're here!

"Hey Y/N!"
"Y/N! Daniel hi!"
"Daniel~"
"What's up?"

"Hi" Daniel smiles and waves as you stood next to him silently, you yawned as you wore your staple jacket that hung on your shoulders.

He's got it all! A beautiful girlfriend and fighting skills!

"Hi Zack!" Daniel plops down next to him, a smile adorning his face as Zack grunts.

"Don't talk to me" Zack replies grumpily "Don't look at Mira either"

The dark horse, he's stats are perfect. I hate that jerk! Especially since he's dating one of the most beautiful girls in school!

"Hey but there's something strange about him"
"Yeah?"
"Check out his old bag and he only wears that same converse"
"You're right!"
"Daniel Park is unfashionable, I didn't notice because of his looks but—!"
"He must be poor!"

This caught the ears of everybody as some of the girls started to whisper among themselves. Glancing back and forth at you- who was just putting your head on your desk trying to fall to sleep already.

"And Y/N too! She always wearing that same raggedy sports jacket! I can always see a tear on the sleeves!"
"And her shoes are always so dirty"
"She's pretty but she must be broke"

Wait what?

"Hey did you hear?"
"You think it's true?"
"Seems like it, they look like a princess and prince but..."
"Did you hear Y/N L/N and Daniel Park is poor"
"No way..."

"..."

***
Architecture Classroom

"Is it true that Vasco lost?"
"He's not here today"
"Vasco..."
"It can't be true"

Fought him Mano on mano?"
"There's already rumors about it"

"So tell me, Jace Park"

"What're we gonna do?"

Jace only lays his chin on his hands, sitting with his legs wide spread on the chair as he tries to think of the best possible route.

'Vasco, come back soon it's really tough to be alone' Jace thinks as he sweats bullets, his entire gang looking at him for advice and guidance.

A ding was suddenly heard as Jace hurriedly picks up his phone, relief spread through his body as his eyes widens at the contact name.

"It's Vasco!" Jace exclaims a tad bit too excitedly.

"Finally!"
"What'd he say?"

'You can't take a screenshot of a broken screen! Vasco...' Jace hammers his fist down on his desk, the short term relief sizzling away as he knew he was truly alone right now.

"What'd he say?"
"Let's just get revenge!"
"Let's beat him and take his girlfriend!"

"Wait guys. First we have to take this slow" Jace crosses his arms before looking at the crew "Since he didn't spread these rumors he must have other intentions. Let's play it slow. That's what Vasco says..." (Jace is lying)

"Oh! Okay"
"Nice!"

'I know that's not what Vasco said. Why is Jace pretending to lead when he's not here? I only follow Vasco not him' One of The Burn Knuckles' followers thought as he stood in the corner (he kinda looks like a muppet)

Daniel took out Vasco so... I have to do something.

For him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 123 6
"Heh... 52 years of my life... Just gone away like this... No vacation... No family... No friends... Nothing...." He coughs out some blood. "I was so...
112K 2.1K 51
Wanna fuck a lookism character, but they aren't real? look no further. I've got you covered. There are 74+ characters I can write for, babe. Pretty s...
6.6K 162 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
39.7K 1.2K 54
follows plot💕ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES😭😭😭best ff ever trust 🙏🙏 They said what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And al...