Left with Baby Batman (Baby L...

By ForgivenSouls

I loosened my grip on my new son, and looked at him letting a tear from my eyes fall onto his cheek. It's bad... More

Chapter 1 - A feather haired boy?
Chapter 2 - Little miss slut
Chapter 3 - Baby Batmans Problems
Chapter 4 - Going Home
Chapter 5 - Visitors
Chaper 6 - Dont take him
Chapter 7 - I'm not the father I can't be
Chapter 8 - Why are you here?
Chapter 9 - I'm Going I'm Taking Him
Chapter 10 - Shut up!
Chapter 11 - I don't know what to do
Chapter 12 - You b*tch

Left with Baby Batman

1.8K 33 2
By ForgivenSouls

Hi it's sian, this is my new book just let me know what you think.

<<<<<<*>>>>>>

Harry's POV

I was sat on my sofa with the remote control in one hand and in the other a beer. I was watching Doncaster Rovers v Celtics, screaming every once in a while. Jones passes it Tomlinson. Tomlinson shoots, HE SCORES!!! "Yes! Get in!" I scream in excitement.

"Honey, did you team score?" Taylor questioned from the kitchen.

"Yeah, Louis just scored," I replied. Taylor came in and made the sofa dip when she sat down. She is 8 months pregnant, I can she her frustration with this pregnancy. She gets so mad at me so easily just for the littlest things, just the other day she screamed at me for getting the wrong milk. What's so important about milk? But I still love her, and I would never hurt her.

\\\\\\\\\\\\Flashback///////////

I walked through my front door. The apartment seemed empty, there was a uncomfortable feeling. The apartment was silent, until I heard a quiet sob emerge from upstairs. "Babe?" I called. I closed the door and placed my keys in the bowl. "Baby?" I questioned the apartment again. I crept towards the weeping, I moved towards my en suite bathroom I looked through the ajar door to see Taylor with her face in her knees. I walked over to her, I put a hand on her shoulder and crouched beside her. She was startled by touch at first, but she lifted herself up onto the edge of the bath. I remained crouched on the floor, but I shifted myself round to face her. I caressed her cheek, she looked up for a split second but in that second I saw her eyes weren't the pools of baby blue, they were a steel grey piercing my heart knowing she was in distress. She was looking down at her lap, and in the corner of my eye I saw a pregnancy test in her hand. I snatched it from her and stood up, with my hands running through my curls. My eyes widened and my mouth made the shape of an 'O'. She saw my expression and made a loud sob. Then I was hugging her within a heartbeat. "It's going to be alright." I cooed her.

"How's it going to be alright? What about my parents? What are they going to say?" She sobbed while panicking.

"Look at me," I asked, she reluctantly looked up, and hers eyes softened as soon as she looked into my green orbs. "I love you and I will always stay with you no matter what. I love you. I want to wake up to you every morning, and go to sleep with you every night. I want to grow old with you and die with you right next to me. I want to live a wonderfully long and happy life with you. I want to help raise our baby through the first step, first word, potty training, late nights, early mornings and the nappies. You name it I'll be here for you, but probably not the early mornings though, I need my sleep," I said with glassy eyes and a smirk, which made her chuckle quietly. "Every day I spend with you is special, and I want that for the rest of my life. I want to make you happy in every way possible. You're the reason I wake up in the morning." I took a deep breath, reached into my pocket and got down on one knee. I opened to reveal a diamond ring, which made her gasp. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" She screamed. I placed the ring on her finger and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I swung her round.

"I love you."

"I love you to." I said with a smirk. I smashed our lips together.

\\\\\\\\End of flashback///////

"Isn't that a good thing?" She questioned me, I raised an eyebrow and cocked my head to the side. "You don't seem very happy? And it was your favourite player who just scored. What is it honey?" She questioned again.

"Oh it's umm-" I started again before I got interrupted by the TV, Louis Tomlinson is lying on the ground. The paramedics have confirmed he has broken his leg, by landing on it awkwardly when he scored the goal. I let out a huge sigh, before turning to my fiancé. "I just worried about you, that's all." I answered, rubbing the back of her hand. She leaned over to to hug my shoulders, but she pulled back her hand to put it on her belly and hissed loudly. "Babe! Are you ok!" I screamed in panic.

"No! The babies coming!" She screamed in me ear, before I got up she grabbed my arm, "Harry, I'm scared." She whispered throughout the pain. I stroked her hair, which made the tears in her eyes finally fall down her face.

"It will all be alright," I replied, while still stroking her hair. I got up and ran over to the phone and screamed to the other line once I dialled 999. "Help! My fiancé is giving birth!" I screamed down the phone. He answer calmly, and asked for my address which I gladly gave it to him. I ran back over to her repeating breathe over and over again. When the paramedics took her off my hands I stood there, until a paramedic knocked into me which brought me out of my daydream.

When we were int the ambulance I couldn't stop looking at my babies mother to be, with wide eyes and my mouth in the shape of an 'O'. Once we were at the hospital they rushed her off, it took me a sprinting speed to keep up with them.

A change and a run later I entered the delivery room. Those white walls. Those silver weapons. Those people in the white coats. But it will all be worth it for my baby. "HARRY!" She screamed in between contractions. I was by here side within a heartbeat holding her hand. Every few seconds she screamed and squeezed my hand tight, I could feel the crushing bones but I tried to hide the pain for her. She shot draggers at me with her eyes, maybe I wasn't hiding the pain so well.

-----Just imagine it I'm not writing the details-----

She was dripping with sweat, I kissed her forehead and she broke into a weak smile. I looked towards my baby covered in blood, it was disgusting but it's was also sweet (not the blood), I thought with a smirk forming on my face. My eyes went glassy as the doctor handed it to me.

"It's a boy." He said with a smiled forming on his face. Those 3 words. The words I've longed to hear for ages. He's here. He's in my arms. He my boy. That's when I let the tears fall down onto my shirt. He squirmed at first, but he opened his eyes and I saw his brown orbs. He stopped and looked into my eyes then I knew from that moment I shouldn't worry. I walked over to my belle and wrapped my free arm around her. I held them both as close as I possibly could.

"Does he have a name?" A nurse questioned, which brought us out of our own little world. We looked into each other's eyes while we said,

"Liam James Styles."

-----The nest morning-----

I got up at 4 in the morning, I ran to the shop and brought 3 balloons and a bouquet of flowers. A baby boy balloons, because he's my baby boy I will cherish. A thank you balloon, because I thank her for my new baby. Finally a I love you balloon, because well I love her and I would never be without her. I was overwhelmed by all the balloons and flowers, but it was all for her. I got lots of weird looks, that broke into a smile.

I ran inside the room. Empty. I dropped the presents. Empty. I searched around the room. Empty.

My frown, turned into a sob. I sobbed silently on the bed, until I noticed a note beside Liam. I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, my tears fell onto the paper making it even harder to read with my glassy eyes,

Dear my Hazza bear,

I love you with all my heart, but I can't love with you and look after another human being. I love you. I want to wake up to you every morning, and go to sleep with you every night. I want to grow old with you and die with you right next to me. I want to live a wonderfully long and happy life with you. But I don't want to raise another human being, I've never been so scared in my life of another human being. I want to live my dream, follow it not stay at home with some monster. Every day I spent with you is special, and I want that for the rest of my life. You were the reason I woke up in the morning. But you've got him now,

I love you so much,

Taylor x

I got so upset as she started quoting from my proposal, but then she called our boy a monster. As if on cue my baby boy awoke with a quiet cry. I ran over to him and whispered sweet nothings to him in his ear.

I loosened my grip on my new son, and looked at him letting a tear from my eyes fall onto his cheek. It's bad to lose a fiancé, but it's worse to lose a mum. I wiped the tear away with my thumbed. I held him next to my shoulder as I stared at her empty bed... I let out a louder sob and squeezed my son tighter. He is the only thing I've got. To love. To take care of. To cherish.

I heard the door burst open to reveal...

~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys let me know what you think?

Who is the person coming through the door?

Please go on my best friends story and read her new book:

The beach, the lifeguard and the game

She is Charliecheese23

Please vote and comment byes

Sian x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810K 16.3K 44
"I got my hopes up" I whisper, softly closing my eyes. "About what?" Harry mumbles keeping his distance from me. "About you actually loving me back."...
14.8K 219 28
"What do you want baby?" He asked me, tearing the dress off of my body. "You" I moaned out, pulling at the hairs on the nape of his neck. "Why do you...
19.3K 1K 30
❝And it was like fire; his touch. But he left. Then came back. I'm confused, are we a forever? And the truth hurts; but am I brave enough to do this...
20.4K 1.1K 13
I had this prompt suggested to me years ago. Unfortunately, the person who suggested it got lost in my DM's and I'm sorry about that. If you recogniz...