Chaper 6 - Dont take him

Nialls POV

I walked in after Harry ran to Zayn. I just don't want to be left alone with Liam, I can kinda see why she left in the first place. She left over a month ago and so much has happened, mostly bad things.

A girl brushed past me roughly, and didn't even turn around to say sorry. She just looked at the flor beside her. She went to the nurse behind the counter and said a quick hello before I walked down the corridor.

"What room is..." She said, before I couldn't hear her anymore.

I saw the door to Liam's room open, I walked closer to see my part ginger girlfriend leaning against the frame talking to someone. I got closer, but got a shove from behind me causing me to fly into the ground.

I looked back up to meet her.

"Im so-" she cut herself off as our gaze met at the same time, and I slowly stood up not breaking eye contact.

"What are you doing here Taylor?" I snapped at her. I noticed out of the corner of my eye my girlfriend was coming over. When she reached me she placed her hand on the my shoulder. I gave her a quick glance and a half hearted smile, before going back to the Taylor, with my glare.

"I'm aloud to be here." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, but you left!" I snapped back. "Why would you come back after you left for your job." I said the last bit in disgust.

"Well-" she cut herself off by shouting to someone else. "Charlotte! You see why I'm..." She carried on but ended up mumbling at the end.

Charlotte walked to stand by me, and I snaked my arm around her waist.

"Leave now, Taylor." I said, with an emotionless face.

"Why should I?" She questioned with a smirk.

"You left!" I argued not really what else to say.

"I can come back if I hear he's ill!" She screamed, earning a few looks, not that we didn't have already, from people getting worried about who's ill and everything...

"How'd you hear about that?!" I yelled at her, wondering who told her. She grew a smirk on her face, making me angrier.

"None of your business," she smirked, I gritted my teeth. "Now I'm going to see my son now."

"Don't you dare." Charlotte spoke up.

Charlotte came out of my grip, and grabbing Taylor in the middle of turning. Taylor looked down at her arm, before trying to pull it back but failing.

"Let go." She stated, with anger building.

"Why should I?" Charlotte asked innocently.

"Because I'm going to see my son." She replied turning to face Charlotte.

"I don't think so." Charlotte said, with her head shaking and a fake smile.

"I don't think a ginger can tell me what to do." (A/N I so sorry to gingers if it a fends you) she smirked. I knew Charlotte hated people calling her hair gin-

"It's orange not ginger." She said with a forced smile and clenched fists.

"Well orange is ginger." She replied taking some of Charlottes hair in between her fingers, grazing her fingers along Charlottes hair.

That's when Charlotte lost it, she rugby tackled Taylor to the ground. They were fisting at each other, and rolling around. Some boys just stood around gazing at them straddling each other in turns. I just stood there unsure of what to do, so I grabbed my phone and started typing a message to Zayn. I got halfway through when they started screaming at each other so I sent the message and started to try to pull them off each other.

"You should go back to your job! At least you won't leave only son there!" Charlotte screamed from beneath Taylor.

"At least I have a son, unlike you!" She screamed back, when I finally got her off.

"When my baby is born I won't leave it!" I froze, what does-

What!?

Harrys POV

Shopping was horrible, I just cried on Zayns shoulder the whole time. I just didn't want to go shopping right now.

We meant to do it the day she went into labour, but because liam came early so we never had a chance. I went straight into the shower, I just stood there. I stood there letting the droplets drip from my hair, glide down my back and fall down to the floor. I noticed a light shine in my eyes, I turned to see the source of the light.

A razor blade.

I turned off the shower while stepping out. I never took my eyes of the powerful tool. It's used for such a simple thing and designed to do no damage, it just suppose to do it's job, but with one simple move it could have you screaming in pain or...

It could kill you.

Such a small object can do so much pain.

I slid it across my my wrist, letting the liquid flow out. I heard banging on the door, trying to get in.

"HARRY IF YOU CAN HEAR ME OPEN UP NOW!" He screamed. I slid it along my wrist once again, a little deep.

"HAR-"

Black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG please don't hate me.

And sorry I didn't update sooner I nearly died because I had no internet! It was torcher !

-Siân x-