Chapter 1 - A feather haired boy?

Chapter 1 ~ A feather haired boy?

Harry's POV

I loosened my grip on my new son, and looked at him letting a tear from my eyes fall onto his cheek. It's bad to lose a fiancé, but it's worse to lose a mum. I wiped the tear away with my thumbed. I held him next to my shoulder as I stared at her empty bed... I let out a louder sob and squeezed my son tighter. He is the only thing I've got. To love. To take care of. To cherish.

I heard the door burst open to reveal a feather haired boy. He looked around before his gaze landed on me, those crystal blue eyes. I recognised his face, but it couldn't be. No. It was my idol. Louis. Louis Tomlinson.

"Oh umm I'm sorr-" he started before he took a closer look at me. "Are you alright mate?" He questioned, while he leaned closer on his crutches. He took a couple of steps towards me, and then sat next to me. I took Liam off my shoulder, I cradled him and rocked him back and forth. I slowly nodded letting the silent tears stream down my face, I let them soak through my t-shirt. "Are you sure you're okay, you're crying?" That made me sob even louder, I couldn't speak so I just handed him the note from her. She means nothing anymore. I noticed Liam had fallen asleep in my arms, so I went to his crib I lay him down and kissed his forehead. I walked back over to Louis even though I didn't know him, he opened up his arms and I just crumbled. I sobbed for minutes on end in his arms letting it all out of me.I lifted myself of his cushion of a body, and looked into his crystal pools for eyes. We stared into each other's eyes, until Louis broke our connection. He itched the corner of his mouth awkwardly, before he spoke up.

"Um, I'm Louis. Louis Tomlinson." He said like James Bond, with a smirk. I smiled for a split second, before he held his hand out in front me.

"I know," I muttered, hoping he didn't hear. He rubbed the back of his neck avoiding eye contact. I gladly excepted his hand, he looked up surprised I took his hand. We made eye contact again, this time not breaking it. "Umm," I carried on losing my trade of thought.

"Name?" He questioned. He looked down at our interlocked hands and pulled it back in the flash of a second. He gave me a flash of his pearly white teeth, everything about him was beautiful. Wait, no I'm straight. Stop it.

"Oh um yeah," I started, while I rubbed the back. "I'm Harry Styles." I answered his question, showing my pearly white teeth this time.

\\\\\\\\\\Flashback//////////

Zayn and I walked into a club. Pounding music. Dim lights. Sweaty bodies. Invaded all my senses at once.

Something or should I say someone caught my eye. Her long blonde curly hair, her eyes shimmered in the dim lights. I caught her eye contact for a second, she winked at then turned back to her friends on the dance floor. Zayn shook my arm, it took me out of my gaze. He pointed over to the bar, I nodded. I turned my gaze back to the dance floor, she was gone.

A few bears and several shots later, I was on the dance floor busting my moves. I was grinding bodies with everyone around me. Zayn came up to me a tapped my shoulder.

"Mate, come I need to take you home." He told me, I shrugged him off and started doing the worm. I hit something, and it followed by a loud thud. I shot up and raced over to her, she was on her front. She used her hands to prop herself up, then she turned around. She closed her eye, then put a hand on her head. I grabbed her arm a raised her off the ground. I took her to a nearby booth, I sat her down and I sat opposite her. She touched her cut on her head, before she hissed. Her gaze landed on me, those crystal blue eyes. I recognised her face, she was the girl from the dance floor earlier. I flashed my pearly white teeth, "Look I'm sorry I knocked you over-" I said still holding my smile.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." She interrupted me, she hissed again pulling her hand back and looking at the blood on it.

"You're clearly not fine, look do you want to come back to mine and I'll clean your cut," I said with my smile forming into a smirk.

"Sorry, but I'm not going back with a stranger," she said, trying to hide her pain.

"I'm Harry Styles. There we are not strangers anymore," I smiled, but she still looked uncertain. "I'm a firstaider." Her frown, turned into a smile and she nodded slowly.

\\\\\\\\End of flashback//////

Just at the flashback, I was in Louis arms again. Suddenly a thought came to mind, why is he here? After my sobbing calmed down I got the courage to ask him. "Why are you here?" I questioned, he stopped rubbing circles in my back and looked at me. "I mean not that I don't want you to be here, why wouldn't I you're my idol, and I-" I got lost in his blue pools.

He leaned in and placed one hand on my cheek, never breaking eye contact, until his lips touched mine. I felt fireworks in the pit of my stomach. Then it hit me,

I've always loved him, I'm gay

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooooo hiya guys let me know what's going to happen and if you want to be anyone's girlfriend or best friend leave a comment, these are the free and taken girlfriends and best friends:

Nialls gf: taken by charliecheese23 (Charlotte)
Nialls bf: -
Harry's bf: -
Louis' bf: -
Zayns gf: -
Zayns bf: -

Please comment and leave your name that you want to be in the story x