Chapter 7 - I'm not the father I can't be

Charlottes POV

"At least I have a son, unlike you!" She screamed back.

"When my baby is born I won't leave it!" I screamed back, but regretted it immediately. I put a hand over my mouth and turned to face Niall.

Emotionless.

Frozen.

Silent.

Oh crap...

He looked up to me, still emotionless. "W-what a-am I-I the d-d-dad?" He stumbled on his words. I nodded in response not knowing what to say, still worrying what his reaction will be.

My eyes started to get glassy as he obviously doesn't want this.

But what will happen to us?

To me being without him?

It will be liam only without a dad?

I can't let that happen, so I'm either getting an abortion or give it away...

I looked back up to see no one... Just an empty hallway.

This time I let my tears fall down my face. I sank to the floor with my head in my hands. I felt a hand on my back rubbing circles on it. I half turned around to meet a stranger, she had brown hair and was towering over me.

She bent down, so she was eye level with me.

"Are you alright?" The stranger questioned. I shook my head in response. "Right, ok. Umm I think we should get you somewhere else other than the hallway." she said in deep in her thoughts.

She helped me get up by pulling my arm. She lead me somewhere while I kept my head down sniffling and to keep my tears hidden.

We stopped and I looked up to see we were in the food hall. Niall could be here...

The girl I was with could tell I was about to run so she gripped onto my arm tighter to stop me. I looked back down towards my feet. We came to a halt again and I looked up to see him. The blonde haired, blue eyed beautiful creature.

"Y-you l-l-left." I croaked.

"Umm, yeah I'm sorry," he spoke."I can't be the dad." I run.

I can't believe he said that.

I can't believe he thinks I'll cheat.

I can't believe he ran away.

I ran to the toilet and locked myself in the last cubicle. I hear someone enter the bathroom. "Hello, are you alright?" she questioned, it was that girl that helped me to the food hall. I sniffed and mumbled a quick 'yeah' hoping she would go.

"I'll take that as a no. So I'm gonna introduce myself I'm Kate. What's your name?" she questioned, on the other side of the door.

"Charlotte, why are you here?" I croaked trying not to sound rude.

"Oh I like helping people I'm a people person I guess." she said sounding more like a question then a statement. "Can I ask you why you are crying, but if you don't want to tell me that's fine."

I needed to tell someone, ok. "W-well, I'm pregnant and I came to visit him visiting his best friends son..." I broke down into a sob at the end not able to finish it.

"oh is your boyfriends best friend Harry and his son is Liam?" she questioned.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Oh my best friend met Harry and Liam the other day, he broke his leg."

-------------

Zayns POV

"HARRY IF YOU CAN HEAR ME OPEN UP NOW!"

Nothing.

"HARRY!"

Nothing.

"IM COMING IN NOW! HARRY!" It sounded more of a question when I screamed Harry, but still

Nothing.

That's it, I used my right shoulder and threw myself at the door. I repeated it before it finally flew open to,

a crimson pool around Harry on the floor. I panic, where's my phone?

I find my phone and shakily call 999. I can speak, I froze.

Nothing came out of my mouth.

I tried to speak, by moving my mouth with no sound, while I just started at Harry still in shock. I grab his body bridal style and take him out to the car.

We are stuck in fucking traffic! And I need to get Harry to the hospital and quick. I turn on the radio and it says you could be stuck in this traffic for a minimum of an hour. Ugh, I turn around and go the 'scenic route' to the hospital.

I park the car in the yellow zone right outside the front doors. I run to the other side and pick him up quickly and rush in the hospital.

"Help!" I screamed, with him still in my arms. "Hel-l-l-l-l-"

Black.