Chapter 10 - Shut up!

Harry's POV

A few days later...

I was given the sign to go, obviously with some medication and told to be never left alone again in the house. We were currently in Zayns room waiting for him to wake up any minute, according to the doctor. As if on queue his eyes opened, but quickly shut them squeezing them to adjust to the light. I just stared, savouring this moment thanking god for letting him wake up.

From that moment I realised he could die.

My best friend could die from cancer.

Cancer.

The killer.

It's like a snake, a constrictor, coiling around it's prey, slowly, dreadfully, killing it's prey.

So many things have happened in the last few days, cancer, cutting, kidnaping.

I've only just let it all come to me.

The pain.

The lonely ness.

The tears.

Why was I given this life?

I blinked to refocus my eyes to witness Niall burying himself in Zayn with old painful sob, which made me wince to know his pain. He's fun, loveable Niall not in pain, depressed Niall. He also has hi own problems, so I don't bug anyone with mine problems except Liam even though he's not here.

Niall let go of Zayn unwillingly, as I was still stood there frozen. My throat was dry. Niall came over to me knowing this is the first time I let myself go. He hugged me and I sobbed. I looked up to Zayns comforting eyes and sent me into another crying fit.

He made me feel worse about myself. It felt like it was my fault, but it wasn't. No one can blame them self for others cancer.

"Hold on, I just need some air." I muttered before walking out.

Zayns POV

"Hold on, I just need some air." Harry muttered, then walked out. I was hurt but I could tell he was upset. He wouldn't look at me just let the tears fall down his face...

Niall mumbled something, which made me turn my head towards him.

"What?" I questioned, with knotted eyebrows.

"Well..." He trailed off.

"Can you please just tell me, I'm really worried now." I stated.

"Well Taylor took Liam back." He said, looking me straight in the eye.

"And..." I carried on for him, knowing he was hiding something else.

"Um," he said, looking at the ground. "I got Charlotte pregnant, and I haven't spoken to her since I found out." I still knew he was hiding something else, but I could guess he wanted to talk to me about what to do with Charlotte.

"Speak to her, tell her how much you want the baby." I said.

"But I'm not ready." He stated, looking a bit upset.

"Neither is Harry and he's doing his alone. So Charlotte needs you, you need to talk to her." I said, worrying for Charlotte. He mumbled a quick 'okay' and 'I'll talk to her later' looking down. We sat in awkward silence with him giving me sympathetic glances, but I didn't know what for.

"So..." I trailed off, looking at Niall who looked as if he was about to cry. He looked down obviously noticing my sad look towards him telling him I knew he was about to cry. "Why are you upset?" I questioned really worried.

"Just, you know..." He stated casually as if he's not about to cry.

"No I don't, because you're still not telling me something." I said my voice cracking because I'm really worried what he's still not telling me.

"I don't think I should tell you..." He said starting to cry, which made me cry.

"Who will then..." I got interrupted by the doctor walking through the door. I wiped my silent tears, when Niall walked out sobbing.

"Hello, I'm Dr Nelson and your Mr Malik, am I correct?" He questioned and I nodded. "Ok, Mr Malik when you ran into hospital with Mr Styles in your arms, I just want you to know that you saved his life, which unfortunately he cannot return. You are a hero," he said, and I smiled knowing I saved a life. "But you appreciate even more of a hero because you were in pain but still ran to save your friend. Now Mr Malik, I'm about to tell you big news," he paused. "You with only have a few months to live, because when you saved Mr Styles you weren't meant to be moving much because of your cancer. So now you will only live a few months instead of about a year when you were first told you had cancer."

Taylor's POV (A/N sorry to make Taylor horrible)

Once I got home from my speeding in the car, with the stupid screeching baby in the cheep car seat. I pulled him out of the car ruffly making him scream more. I got into my own house and went to the living room placing down the car seat on the couch. It lightly bounced on the couch before falling off.

"For gods sake." I said annoyed, picking up the car seat and placing it down again successfully without it falling of. "Liam... Harry chose that name, I simply hate it," I spat "He's the only reason why I stole you, as soon as I heard you where dying I knew I had the chance to make Harry as miserable as much as he made me, I never wanted you but Harry's always wanted a child. But to me you were a screaming mistake. Now you're gone and are going to die." She said mainly to herself as Liam was just crying through it, obviously in pain. I smirked going upstairs to my bedroom to sleep, slamming the door after me.

After an hour of laying in bed with the baby still screaming downstairs, I finally had enough of the screaming from downstairs. I stomped into the living room.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I'm so sorry I don't mean to make Taylor like this it's just a part of the story I'm so sorry, but if you could could you comment on anything like a compliment or something to make my writing better, also if you comment it makes me want to write more cuz I don't think your enjoying it when you don't comment I'm sorry to ask but it makes me happy and yeah...

~Siân x~