Chapter 9 - I'm Going I'm Taking Him

Taylors POV

"You should go back to your job! At least you won't leave only son there!" Charlotte screamed from beneath me.

"At least I have a son, unlike you!" I screamed back, when I finally got pulled off her.

"When my baby is born I won't leave it!" I was taken back her outburst, and gave her a glare.

He looked up to her, with an emotionless. "W-what a-am I-I the d-d-dad?" He stumbled on his words. she nodded in response, I slowly stepped backwards towards my sons room. I turned around and picked up my speed, but quickly slowed down again. I crept up to door and froze in the doorway. It was a big room with white walls a couple of chairs. There he wa-

I was cut off with a forceful tug on my shoulder forcing me to turn around. I was meet with the icey cold pools. i looked at him reconizing him, but couldn't place him.

"Who are you?" he asked harshly.

"Taylor." I replied, ripping my arm out of his grip.

His eyes widened, oh he knows me.

"Leave." he said through gritted teeth.

I shook my head witha smirk. "I'm not leaving wihout seeing my son." he grabbed my arm, dragging me along the corridoor. He can't do this. I thought and quickly acted.

I clapped my hands together, and fell to the floor on my side. I held my face and forced the tears out of my eyes. A docter rush over and helped me up.

"Are you ok?" he showered me with questions. I tried to hold in a smile.

"He slaped me." I said through the forced tears. There was already a slap mark on my cheek from where Charlotte slapped me so no one would think I was lying.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I nodded. "Sir, are you visiting anyone?" he questioned the boy with a glare.

"Well..." he trailed off, looking at the ground.

"Can you leave then, sir?" he tried to get his attention. He looked up and started walking down the hall. the docter turned to face me.

"Are you ok?" I nodded, still trying to maintain my sad face. "Well, I'm sorry but I have to get back to work. Are you gonna be alright?" I nodded once again, and he walked off with a quick 'okay' and 'good bye'.

I turned around and peered into my sons room, I heard he had problems so I wanted to come down to maybe just hear what happened to him. Now I just feel bad looking down on my tangled son, I shouldn't have left. I was scared, scared of becoming a parent. I would lose my dream that I've worked so hard for, I got a few small gigs but nothing big. I just couldn't stay I just don't love Harry anymore and I couldn't stay with them.

I walked over to him. He laid there peacefully, tangled in all the wires. I took off all the wires and he struggled a bit, but he didn't wake up. I put him on my shoulder and hid his face just in case anyone reconized me.

I got to reception and everyone was crowded in the middle looking down at something. I gave a quick glance and started rushing towards the door. I stopped in my tracks, as it just sunk into my mind that Harry was lifeless on the floor.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I'm so sorry it's short I feel really bad

I'm on holiday so I have hardily any time to update

I'm sorry but I hope you like it

I'll try to update soon

~Siân x~