Chapter 4 - Going Home

Zayns POV:

"We need to take harry home, he's just crying all the time," I paused to let out a small sigh. "Every time he just looks at Liam he bursts out crying, we need to take him home." He finished looking over to harry with sadness covering his face.

"We can't just take him away from Liam! He's everything he's got now, you know that! He has the right to cry, Tay-" Niall whisper-yelled to me, by gradually getting louder. I cut him off with my hand covering his mouth.

"I know we just need to take him out somewhere take his mind off his baby batman and his ex fiancé." I whispered the first part, slowly bringing down my volume to mouth the last part. He gave a slow nod, and turned to a crying Harry with his head in between his knees. We heard a light knock on the door, followed by a woman in a white coat and a thing around her neck that measures your heart beat. I've always wanted to know what that was called.

She walked, flipping over a page on her clipboard. She scanned her eyes over the page, before looking up at us. She looked at us. "Hello I'm Dr Stor I will be taking Dr Grangers job to look after your son," she said turning her attention to Harry. "Now, we have to move your son into intensive care because it's worst then we first thought." Harry burst out in a new set of tears. The nurse says "Im so sorry about your son, but I will be looking after Liam with Berty."

We all stand there in loud silence before Harry sniffs "Good."

Harry stood up, and wiped away his tears. "I'm really sorry, again, but can you leave we need to use this room for another family." I turned my head so I was looking at Harry. The way he just stood had my heart clenching. His eyes were swollen and bloodshot, and I also saw tears threatening to fall. I put a hand on Harry's shoulder, and gently pushed him towards the door to let the Dr take care of Liam and move him else where. As soon as Harry got out of the room he crumbled in our hug.

I lead him out of the door. He took his head off my shoulder to look at the new surroundings. "Why are we here?" He croaked out.

"We need to take you home, you need some proper sleep away from the hospital." I said softly still pushing him towards my car. His eyes widened at me. He took a few steps in front of me to stop me walking.

"There's no way you're taking me a from my son!" He yelled looking me straight in the eye. He tried to push past me, but I reacted quick enough. I was quick enough to pick him up and place him over my shoulder. "Put me down!" He screamed in protest while banging on my back. "I can't leave my son he needs a famil-" he yelled getting quieter, slowly breaking down into a fit of sobs.

"Zayn? Why are you carrying Harry?" I heard a voice from behind me. Niall. I turned around to face Niall. "You're kidding right?" He questioned me. I looked down, avoiding his eyes. "What's wrong with you! I know we talked about this, but you can't force him to come!" He screamed. I put down Harry with a little help from Niall, but still giving me the death stare. Harry clung to Niall with his face in Nialls neck silently sobbing. "For fuck sake your just an idiot who cares only about himself and not about other people!" Harry flinched at his tone of voice, which had him sobbing even more. I had tears welling up in my eyes, his words hurt like knives straight to the heart. Harry looked up to me, knowing full well I'm not selfish. I turned around still looking at the floor, and ran. I ran to my car trying to hide my eyes from everyone. "Zayn!" I heard someone scream. I got in my car, and got followed by someone else.

"Zayn-" he broke out into another fit of sobs. This made me break into my on sob fest. We hugged after a few minutes of sobs. I pulled him against my chest, letting his tears soak my t-shirt.

"Do you want to go back to Liam?" I questioned breaking the silence.

"No. Your right, I need some time away. I need a shower for first." He said chuckling at the end.