Chapter 11 - I don't know what to do

Zayns POV

There's just to much going on. I knew I had cancer but I didn't expect it to destroy my life so quickly, and now with so many things going on with my friends I don't think we'll be able to have that last drink together. I mean I'm the one they look up to and soon they'll have to be without me, I know I sound horrible but I look out for them too.

They're my friends what will I do without them.

I love them.

I'll help them all I can and spend as much time with them as yet I just won't tell them it'll hurt them and they've got so much going on.

"Hello, Mr Malik, how are you feeling today?" Said the doctor walking into my room.

"Fine, I guess." I replied.

"Good, ok. So when would you like to start the treatment?" She asked, I took a moment to think about this. Do I really want to spend time in hospital when I could spend it with my friends.

"I don't."

Taylor's POV

Alright that's it.

I've had it with that little sh*t. All he does is bloody scream and cry, I've only had about just more than a hour with the little -

I hear the door open and a cheerful voice run through the house "Hi!" It's my friend Selena.

"Hello." I answer back loudly through my gritted teeth.

"What's the hell is that noise?" She questions as she enters the living room, to see a screaming Liam on the floor and a... Well I can't even imagine what I look like at the moment. "Oh." She says while thinking.

"It's that." I spat, pointing towards the creature.

"What's he doing on the floor?" She questioned calmly, emphasising the he to make me realise that 'he' is not a creature, even though I knew she was wanting to scream at me, she loves babies but me not so much.

"I got annoyed with him." I spat again, but saying 'him' in a way to mock her.

"Ok." She gritted through her teeth. "Why don't you calm him down, if you hate it that much which I know you do." She asked me, trying to stay calm.

"No how am I supposed to shut that thing up?" I asked impatiently.

"Him," She growled, she looked at me expectantly. I huff waiting for an answer. "Well have you tried feeding him?"

"No, why would I?" I questioned.

"'Cuz you just asked how to shut him up?"

"Yeah, so why don't you do it?" I snapped back knowing she was right.

"Because it's not my baby." She answered simply.

"And still? I stole the baby back." I said casually, with a shrug.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

"What?" I said not really sure how to answer that.

"What did you just say?" She said stiffly.

"I stole the baby back..." I answered.

"What!?" She burst out which made me flinch. "It's not your baby!" She exclaimed once again.

"Yes it is!" I fought back.

"Then why did you steal him?" She questioned, inspecting me closely.

"Well, it's a long story..." I trailed off, as it makes me sound like a horrible person.

"I've got time." She said getting annoyed.

"Well I had the baby, um about over a week ago, then I stole it back last night. Huh? maybe it wasn't a long story after all." I chuckled, though she didn't look impressed. "What?" I said breaking her glare at me. Hopefully.

"You need to take that baby back." She stated, not impressed.

"What? Why?" I answered back quickly.

"Because that baby could be pain for all you know!" She screamed, ok now I was getting annoyed at her.

"Ha!" I laughed. "It feels no pain it's a baby!" I cackled.

"For f*cks sake Taylor! Take that baby back or I will." I was taken back because I know Selena only swears when she's really pissed off. I shook my head, with a smirk. She started walking towards that thing.

"Take one more step." She looked at me with a smirk, like it was a challenge. She took another step. As quick as a flash, I had tackled her to the ground strangling he. She started going red and she was also struggling to push me off of her.

"What," she breathed "are you," she chocked "trying to accomplish?" She just about breathed out.

"To make Harry miserable, and it worked."

Harrys POV

I exited the hospital, still standing near the entrance debating on wether I should go for a walk or just stand here. Before I could even think about it my feet started taking me on a walk, I guess I must have so much to think about already. I just don't know what's going on with my life anyone it's just all been ripped away.

"Harry Styles?" Someone questioned behind me. I turned and looked. It was a mate form high school.

"Hey Jamie." I stated, holding my hand out and did the man hug with him.

"I thought it was you," he smiled "So how's it been going?" He questioned.

"Yeah, good." I replied, itching the side of my head.

"Just good, last I heard was that you were having a baby with..." He paused, to think of her name.

"Taylor." I answered, with my eyes brimming by mentioning her name.

"Yeah! That's her! So..." He trailed off look at me. "Are you all right mate?" He questioned looking genuinely worried.

"Yeah , you know just a bit stress." I answered growing tired of this conversation.

"So..." He trailed off again, while he took off his backpack searching for something in it. "What about old times sake then if you're stressed?" He asked, nodding his head down to his bag. He was holding a see through bag, in his backpack just below the hardily open zip, so no one could see the drugs.

"Um..." I said unsure if I want to do this.

"Oh come on, it's for the old times sake!" He whined.

"Ok."

--------------------------

A/N I'm so sorry guys, you have every right to be mad. It's just I've had SO MUCH going on in these months and stuff, I would explain its just very personal. Well anyway I hoped you like it, and if you're still reading and don't hate me leave a comment and vote. I know it's rude to ask sorry about the delay, I feel really bad asking you to comment then don't update for ages I promise I will try to keep on top of the updating, I'll try to do my best with the writing hopefully you'll let me know what you think. Thanks x

~Siân x~