BadGirl?

Da hey_Jacyyyy

2013-2014 "You don't know me, no one does," I said in a voice just above a whisper. "Then let me in, I want... Altro

BadGirl?
1. Goodbyes.
2. Morning After.
3. Home.
4. Nobody's perfect.
5. The mall.
6. My baby.
7. The first race.
8. Apology breakfast.
9. Class Teachers & Students.
10. True colours.
11. Whats wrong with you?
12. Its only a Scratch.
13. I'm fine.
14. Meeting Constable Frey.
15. Insults.
16. Dad?
17. Revenge best served even.
18. Jake.
19. The Happy Text.
20. Date Cut Short.
21. The Bitch is Back.
22. Death Notes.
23. Stick to the roads.
24. Tampered.
25. The Feather Design.
26. To Sad to be Mean.
27. The tip off.
28. False Evidence.
29. The Explosion.
30. Jesse.
31. I hate Puzzles.
32. New Friends.
33. Important calls.
34. Sharpie Wars.
35. She's my Sister.
36. Confrontations.
37. Logan's Luxury.
38. June Second.
39. Problems & Solutions.
40. Nasty Rumours.
41. Bad Luck Birthdays.
42. Britty's Secrets.
43. Meeting Fay.
44. The Note.
45. The Boys.
46. Private Jets.
47. Tiara.
48. Relatives.
49. Just Keep Swimming.
51. Cars, Cars & More Cars.
52. Riverstone.
53. Rest In Peace.
54. Global Threat Operative.
55. Another Note.
56. Birds Of The Rainbow.
57. The Funeral.
58. Light & Dark.
59. The Hux's.
60. Beautiful Endings.
61. 3 Months Later.
62. I'm Back.
63. Hatred & Hospitals.
64. Explain.
65. Just My Luck.
66. Party?
67. Her.
68. Code.
69. The Arrest.
70. Snapping.
71. Letting Go.
72. Was it Worth it?
73. Wasn't Your Fault.
74. Our Love.
75. In The End.
Epilogue
A/N

50. Deals.

30K 735 191
Da hey_Jacyyyy

I smiled still ignoring all the hateful glares I got as I walked to my after lunch class. It was Wednesday and I had gotten my cards yesterday.

I walked into humanities and sat down at the back, people were still walking in from lunch chatting normally.

"We still on for the mall?" Tabby asked sitting next to me.

"Sure," I shrugged, I still needed a new phone anyways and I had the day off work.

"You know how you told me that you still had a room free for me?" Tabby questioned nervously.

"You want it?" I smiled.

"If it's still okay," she breathed out a sigh in relief.

"Sure it is," I rolled my eyes.

"If anyone asks I'm not talking to you," Scott said sitting at the desk beside Tabby.

"Why?" Tabby frowned.

"They made me promise that I wouldn't talk to Jackie until she apologised for not telling us, but it's seriously really hard and I need to gossip about that cutie Connor," he said out in a rush.

I chuckled and smiled, "called it."

"I'm thinking about asking him to the dark and light themed dance," he grinned.

"I say do it, but didn't you say that you already had someone?" Tabby frowned.

"I didn't, I just didn't want to tell you that I'd most likely be going with a guy," he shrugged.

"I'm not going to that," I added.

"You have too were all suppose to go," Scott pouted.

"I don't do dances, and I'm not about to start," I crossed my arms.

"Jesse's still going," Scott smiled.

"What am I doing?" The devil himself asked not even sparing me a glance.

"Your going to the dance," Scott beamed.

"No I'm not," he rolled his eyes and sat next to Scott, why?!

"You promised," he pouted.

"I have to baby sit," he shrugged, yeah right you have to baby sit, you piece of shit.

"Jackie, lie detector, is he telling the truth?" Scott asked and they all looked at me.

"I don't know," I shrugged, "and I don't care."

"But I do," Scott pouted at me, I had to get him to teach me how to do that, it was irresistible.

"His lying," I sighed grabbing out my phone and starting to text Taylor.

Tay-Tay, mr Garneto said I should get an agent to make my life easier, any tips?

"Who's Tay-Tay?" Tabby asked looking over my shoulder, I locked my screen and smiled.

"My cousin," I grinned.

"Is he really?" She smirked.

"Yes Tabby, his is actually my cousin," I rolled my eyes.

"Look at her, she thinks she's so high and mighty, poor Penny," some girl glared from a few rows in front.

"Shut up for fucks sake, are you going to sit a few seats in front of me and say that in every class I have?" I asked her loudly, she had been doing it all day, I didn't know her name but that bitch was in every single fricken class.

"Oh go die, you stupid bitch," she spat at me.

"I would if that would stop me from seeing you everyday," I rolled my eyes.

"What now your bullying me? After you bullied Penny, do you like picking on the people that are nice all the time," she hissed.

"I don't pick on anyone unless they provoke me," I yawned, she had really shitty comebacks.

"I didn't provoke you, I just pointed out the obvious," she spat.

"Seriously I don't even know your name, I wouldn't be talking to you if you hadn't of bitched about me like a minute ago," I glared at her.

My phone dinged and I looked down.

I have a few people for you to check out that are in your area, I'll send you a list in a few.

Alrighty thank youuu :D

"What are you doing now bullying someone on your phone?" She snapped.

"No, I'm texting because you have got pointless comebacks and I knew you would need time to think of something," I grumbled.

"Jackie your bleeding," Tabby whispered from beside me.

"Shit, where?" I asked and as soon as I said that I felt blood trickle over my lip.

"Nose," Tabby said and I stood up holding my nose. What the hell?

Ditching my bag I walked to the nurses office trying to stop the bleeding. The nurses eyes went wide as she saw me, "what happened?"

"Nose bleed," I coughed and frown when I looked at my hands.

I was bleeding from the nose, a lot.

"Sit, now," she said pointing to the bed and I did as I was told as she brought me a face washer to clean the blood.

"Pinch you nose," she said putting down the cloth and I held my nose between my fore finger and thumb.

"Stay like that for ten minutes," she said before leaving the room and I sighed.

The last time I had a nose bleed was when I walked into a door, yes I walked into a door, don't laugh, you've probably done it at least once.

I waited like that for ten minutes before the nurse walked back in followed by my brother.

"The class didn't even start and you had to leave," Toby tsked earning a glared from me.

"Don't insult me, I could be dying," I grumbled unpinching my nose so I didn't sound funny.

"She's fine to go back to class, nose bleeds aren't all that serious," the nurse waved.

"So why did you get my brother?" I frowned.

"I had to inform someone related to you, and he insisted on seeing for himself if you were okay," she shrugged.

"Don't you have a class after lunch?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he smiled sheepishly.

"I don't, it just makes you hurry up."

"Your walking me back to class then," I sighed pulling him with me out the door.

"Fine," he shrugged, "got nothing else to do."

I walked as slow as I could to my class, "are you going to attend my lesson?"

"I don't see the point, I've finished all my theory work," I pointed out.

"But you haven't done the practical work, and that's what I'm working on this lesson," he sighed.

"Fine I'll be there, but only if you'll let Tabby stay with us," I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Another girl to cook for, great," he muttered.

"Logan practically lives at our house, you have him," I rolled my eyes.

"Tabby can stay with us only if you promise to come to all my lessons this week," he smirked.

"Fine, but you also have to come with me tomorrow to check out all the real estate I own," I grinned.

"Alright, now go into class," he rolled his eyes nudging me towards the door.

I pushed it open waving at Toby and stepping inside, "you late."

"I was here at the start, my bag is still here," I shrugged going to sit back down next to Tabby who gave me a concerned look.

"She was probably insulting the less fortunate," The girl from before muttered.

I rolled my eyes at her remark choosing not to respond and start on my work. I felt a tap on my arm beside me and turned to Tabby.

"Yeah?"

"You okay?" She whispered.

"I'm fine, just a nose bleed, I don't think I'm going to die," I smiled at her concern.

"Are you still alright to come to the mall?" She asked.

"Yeah, I have to buy a new phone anyways, I keep getting hate mail," I sighed.

"Did you actually insult her?" Scott questioned.

"No, I pointed out that her shoes were cheep knock offs, after she said that the guy I slept with was pathetic," I shrugged.

"Really, I heard you called her a slut and told her to go jump off a cliff," Scott frowned.

"And then you told her she was a poor and that her parents don't love her," Tabby added.

"Wow, that escalated quickly," I raised an eyebrow glancing at Penny from across the room, she noticed me looking and flinched.

I'm going to find out everything about Kate, because I know she's behind this.

Pulling out my phone I texted Logan.

Give me everything you can on Kate Love and her father something Prince, I also need you to come with me and check out all my real estate tomorrow. Lovvvveee yoooouu darl :D

Moments later he replied and I giggled.

I feel like a lackey, but alright babe, only if I get to eat any food that was left in the real estate ;D

Whatever dork :')

"Now is that a boy?" Tabby smirked.

"It's Logan," I rolled my eyes, "his just doing me a favour."

"A sexual favour?" Scott giggled.

"No, a investigative favour," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Investigating your lower regions," Tabby snickered.

"Tabitha, Logan's like my brother, ew," I scrunched up my face shaking my head.

"Jackie, please quiet down," miss Lay called and I nodded turning back to my work.

The bell went just as I finished and I frowned, I don't want to go to drama, no ones talking to me and Kate's there along with her henchmen. Plus Toby's going to pick on me and make me do stuff.

I checked my phone as I slung my bag over my shoulder, I had a message from Logan.

I smirked as I started to read her profile and her dads, hello Anthony Prince. I reached my class and waited outside watching people walk in and waiting for her.

She walked down the hall with Kelly and a few of her supposed friends their heels ringing through the hallway.

I stood in front of her blocking her from entering and smirked, "lets talk."

"Let's not," she rolled her eyes trying to push past me while her posse glared.

"That wasn't an offer," I said cruelly and grabbed her wrist dragging her down the hallway.

"Let me go you bitch," she hissed at me and I did turning to face her, I had brought us to an empty hallway.

"You need to clean up the exaggerated rumour about me bullying Penny," I stated crossing my arms.

"And why would I do that? Are you going to try and threaten my dads jail sentence again?" She snarled.

"No, but if you do I'll see to it that he gets a parole, which I am aware he was denied," I sighed and she frowned.

"You can't do that, it's not possible," she shook her head denying it.

"Kate, I am a very influential person, with just one sentence I can make your life a living hell, or I can make it better then your version of heaven. You may not think much of me because you don't really know me, but I don't make promises I don't intend on keeping," I said my voice firm.

"How am I suppose to clean up a rumour?" She asked throwing her hands up.

"I know you'll think of something," I smirked and walked off, I was done.

Regular visitor named Kate Prince, his daughter.

If you love something enough you'll do anything you can to see them.

"Your late," Toby rolled his eyes at me as I walked in.

"I am here, aren't I?" I rolled my eyes back at him.

"Now everyone as you might know we are doing the classic Romeo and Juliet for your assessment task- yes Jackie?" He sighed.

"Can I leave? Because I'm not doing that," I asked.

"You are if you want to pass my class," he crossed his arms.

"I don't want to pass your class," I shrugged standing up.

Kate walked in and sat down with her friends, "thank god she's leaving, I wouldn't want her to bully me."

"Jackie wouldn't bully you," Kate told her lackey.

"But she bullied Penny," the girl frowned.

"I was next to Penny, Jackie didn't bully her she just commented on her shoes," Kate shrugged looking at her nails and I smirked.

Everyone looked at Kate hanging on to every word she said, "people must of mistaken when she told me off. I can't believe you guys would think she would bully innocent Penny, I mean Jackie's a bitch but she's not that bad."

Everyone looks at me with wide eyes, and I put on an innocent smile, "you guys jumped to conclusions."

"We're so sorry," one of the girls said standing up and hugging me, the rest weren't far behind and I sighed annoyed.

Pink is touching me. Oh the horror.

"I forgive you," I said taking a few steps away from them and towards the door.

"Everyone take a seat," Toby smiled closing the door and I glared at him, he wasn't going to let me leave...

I grumbled under my breath sitting down away from everyone against a wall considering Toby didn't have desks still.

Scott smiled at me coming to sit next to me ignoring the looks his siblings gave him as he walked over, "and what did you do to Kate?"

"I charmed her with my amazingness," I smirked.

"Jackie what did you really say?" He groaned.

"I thought of something she really wants and said I'd do it if she fixed the exaggeration with the rumour," I shrugged.

"And the thing she really wants was?" He pressed.

"Not going to spill Scott," I smiled.

He pouted for a moment but then shrugged, "your going to the mall with Tabby after school right?"

"Yeah, and Kara I'm not sure if she invited anyone else," I shrugged.

"Oh, she invited me, and everyone else..." He trailed off nodding his head over to Blake and Britty.

"Why's Blake angry at me? I think if I did tell him I lost my virginity, he would tell me that he didn't want to know," I frowned.

"You know of Britty's condition, Blake is sticking by her incase she feels like.. you know," he explained sadly.

"And did you give up?" I questioned.

"I just want to ask if you would do me a tiny favour and invite Connor," Scott's cheeks burned a light pink and I chuckled.

"Sure, I'll get Jay to come to and Fay if she's free," I smiled sending a text to all of them.

"You know your my bgffe," he squealed hugging me.

"Your what?" I asked once he had stopped squeezing the life out of me.

"Best girl friend for ever," he giggled like a preschooler.

"Your so dopey," I rolled my eyes and quieted down as Toby started to hand out papers, oh how thy hate you Romeo and Juliet.

**

"I'll see you at home later," I waved to Toby exiting the classroom and walking out to my car where Kara and Tabby were waiting.

"I'll meet you at the mall Tabby, and yes I know that you invited everyone," I smiled unlocking my car.

"Who's the mole that squealed?" She frowned.

"I'm not one to dibber dob," I chuckled getting into my car while Kara got into the passengers seat.

"I can't believe I'm going to the mall," she shook her head.

"When's the last time you went?" I raised an eyebrow pulling out of the student lot and onto the road.

"Before the stuff with my mum, maybe?" She frowned.

"Well my shout today," I grinned.

"Jackie, no, I'm not letting you pay for my stuff," she said crossing her arms as we stopped at a red light, I looked at her and just smiled.

That's what you think Kara.

The light turned green and I went three bikes coming up behind me, I recognised them as Kain's with a passenger, Blake's and dickheads.

I turned into the mall and parked my car getting out and just grabbing my purse out of my bag, I didn't need anything else.

Kara got out too leaving her bag in my car, I smiled as Jordan, Jay, Connor and Fay walked over to me.

"Hey guys," I smiled hugging them. I saw Tabbys car pull in and the three girls got out greeting the others while the boys walked over after parking their bikes.

"Jackie," Kain grinned hugging me.

"Kain," I laughed, "I saw you at lunch."

"I know, I'm just excited that I'm going to see my sisters," he smiled.

I raised my eyebrow at him, "you ate a brownie, didn't you?"

"I was afraid the government would arrest me," he whispered.

"Kain," I groaned, "go play with the guys."

He smiled again before nodding and jumping on Blake who just laughed and tried to pull Kain off of him.

"Tabby, I have to go get a phone, I'll meet up with you after, alright?" I smiled at her as we walked inside the massive mall, I had found out that we owned majority of the mall as well.

"Okay text me, and then we can go try on dresses for the dance," she smirked and I shook my head before dragging Kara with me to a phone shop.

"Kara, do you have a phone?" I frowned realising that if she did I didn't have her number.

"No, I wouldn't be able to afford the credit," she shook her head.

"Kara, I'm buying you a phone, and you can't stop me, alright!" I grinned walking up to the latest and greatest phone they displayed.

"Can I help you miss?" A guy asked.

"Yes, I would like two of these phones," I pointed to it.

"Two?" He questioned.

"Yes two," I nodded and he shrugged before leading me over to the desk.

He opened up the glass case getting two boxes out and scanning them, "that is $1,598."

I gave him my black credit card and he looked at it before giving an approving nod and swiping it, "pin."

I typed in the four digit code and smiled as he passed me my card and the bag back, "have a good day."

I thanked him and walked back over to a confused Kara who hadn't moved at all, "yes I really just did that."

"Why..?" She asked her mouth opening and closing like a fish.

"Because I want to chat with my friend on the phone," I shrugged and dragged her out of the shop texting Tabby to say we had got the phone.

Meet us at the ice cream pallor.

"I'm not accepting the phone," Kara shook her head as we walked down an escalator.

I pulled out the receipt ripping it up, "well now I can't return it so I guess you'll have too."

Her jaw dropped, "you don't play fair do you."

"Nope, not at all," I smirked and we walked into the shop.

"Rich people," she tsked.

"We stand above all," I said poshly waiting in line.

"No more buying me stuff," she said sternly.

"Kara, I refuse to let my friend go without, your already suffering I won't let you feel left out," I said firmly.

"I'm not going to win am I?" She sighed.

"Not at all," I smiled and we reached the front of the line.

"Vanilla and cookies and cream double scoop with caramel sauce," I told the lady politely.

"Vanilla in a waffle cone," Kara sighed.

"Double scoop and add rain bow sprinkles," I grinned handing the lady a twenty before Kara.

"Your mean," she pouted.

"You love me," I smirked.

"Not right now," she mumbled and I just rolled my eyes waiting for her to hand us the ice cream.

"Thank you, hope you have a delicious time," the lady smiled handing me the change and our ice cream.

I nodded in thanks and walked over to the tabled where everyone was sitting at, pulling up a chair I sat beside Tabby and Kara sat on my other side.

"Do you guys have a limit on your dresses?" Chloe asked.

"I can't go over a hundred," Britty shrugged.

"I got no limit," Tabby smiled.

"I'm still not going," I mumbled to myself, not realising that people heard that.

"You have to go," Tabby said to me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's the mid year dance, everyone's going," Tabby pointed out.

"Sounds cramped," I shrugged licking my ice cream.

"Jackie, you have to go," Scott pouted.

"Not working," I shook my head taking another lick of my ice cream.

"But I have no date, you have to come," Kain said his eyes widening.

"Just go ask a random girl, they'll say yes," I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Jackie," Chloe said talking to me for the first time in three days.

"How about, I'll come dress shopping and get a dress, then on the day sit at home in that dress and have a one man, iron man movie marathon," I smiled, Robert Downey Jr my love.

"Britty don't you want her to come too?" Tabby asked looking at the girl who was quietly eating her ice cream.

"I'm not saying anything until you apologise," Britty crossed her arms looking at me.

"I'm sorry for not telling you that I lost my V card even though I didn't see anyone over the weekend," I crossed my arms too.

"You could have called," she pointed out.

"I didn't exactly have time, I had to deal with my family and jet lag so I was pretty worn out," I smiled tightly.

"It takes two seconds to send a text," Britty glared at me.

"You really think I wanted to tell you over a text?" I questioned annoyed.

"Guys calm down," Tabby snapped.

"Tabby I'm going to look at some shops with Kara, you guys can go get dresses," I sighed finishing my ice cream and standing up.

"But Jackie-" she started.

"Look I'm not going to hang around with people who've been ignoring me all week, or it," I said glancing at Jesse who was tapping away on his phone.

He rolled his eyes but didn't look up, "we're going with you."

I nodded and Fay, Jay and Connor stood up following me and Kara out of the ice cream shop.

"Is it always that intense?" Fay asked as we walked into a trendy clothes shop.

"Only when people are angry at me," I shrugged.

"And that's often?" She frowned.

"Yeah kind of," I sighed and looked through a rack, "but enough about that, who wants to try on clothes?"

"I do," Connor grinned.

"If I pay you twenty dollars will you get in a skirt?" I giggled holding up a pink high waisted skirt.

"Only if you get one that matches my eyes," he said fluttering them.

"Grey it is," I laughed grabbing a metallic silver one and throwing it at him.

"Now you are going to be my model," I said turning to Kara.

"And what does that involve?" She questioned frowning at me.

"You'll see," I smiled picking up a few items of clothing and pulling Kara with me to the changing rooms.

"Try on this," I said handing her some purple high waisted pants and a white off the shoulder shirt.

"Do I have too?" She complained as I pushed her into a stall.

"Yes," I said walking into the one next to hers and changing into my white ripped jeans and Batman logo shirt I had chosen.

"Guys, you have to show," Fay called and I heard the click of another door in the changing room.

"Oh I look so hot in this skirt," Connor chuckled.

"Show us!" I giggle and opened the door slightly sticking my head out the door.

He walked out in the metallic silver skirt without a shirt on and did a twirl, "sucks your gay, would have totally hit that."

"Look my pecks are dancing," Connor said moving them Kara stepped out of the change room laughing.

"Please let me video that," I laughed holding up my phone.

"Who so sexy, that he get paid for this," Connor shook his ass at my phone and I chuckled, best shopping trip every.

"What did I just walk into...?" Someone cleared their throat and we all turned in their direction, well my head did considering I didn't have a top on.

"Hey guys," I waved and the door swung open, my eyes widened and I scrambled to grab it again, and today I chose the red lingerie I had gotten at Victoria's Secret.

"And you were praising me, if I wasn't gay I'd tap both of those with each hand," Connor winked at me.

"Um.. Be right back," I slammed the door shut changing into the Batman shirt and then opening to door.

"And why haven't I gotten some of you," Kain smiled stupidly at me when I remerged.

"Because I'd chop off each of your fingers slowly then restitch them just to cut them off again," I smiled sweetly at him.

"You have to hook me up with your tattoo artist, I love that design," Kara complimented regarding the doves.

"So what are you guys doing here anyways?" I asked the five boys.

"We didn't want to hang out with the girly girls," Zac shrugged.

"And were not girly girls?" I gasped dramatically.

"Not from what I just saw, red lace, good pick," Blake chuckled.

"Hey reds my favourite colour, and this bra is comfy," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Can I go change back now?" Kara asked.

"Yeah, but I'm buying you that, those clothes were made for you," I smiled at her.

"I refuse to let you pay for all my stuff Jackie, aren't you suppose to be, you know cut off from your money?" She questioned.

"I just got my new cards today and I'm testing them out, you have to let me use them," I groaned.

"So your on good terms with your pa?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Pft, of course not, did I tell you I saw him on the weekend," I smirked.

"You have to spill the details, after I get changed back," she grinned.

"Why are you guys still standing there?" I questioned.

"Because we're bored, so were waiting for you," Zac shrugged.

"Hmm.. Alrighty," I shrugged going back into my changing room and swapping my shirt back.

"Fay you done?" I called.

"She's not able to answer at the moment, go ahead with out us," Jay called back and I grimaced.

"Guys, really? Ew.." I shuddered getting out of the changing room.

"You good?" Kara smiled at me.

"Yeah, let's go pay for these," I smiled back grabbing her clothes and walking to the check out.

"Just that?" The guy asked when he finished scanning the prices.

"Yeah," I nodded and he read out the cost, "here."

He passed me the bag full of clothes and I pulled Kara with me as we walked to Belle.

"Riley," I called as I walked into the shop, the other employes turning to glare at me before realising it was just me and turning back to help with a customer.

"At the desk," she waved from the right of me and I smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry about that," I smiled.

"No problem I'm bored anyways, and I'm pretty sure you don't have work today," she frowned.

"I can't just come say hello to you?" I pouted.

"You work here?" Connor asked.

"Yeah," I shrugged.

"Have you ever even worked in your life?" Zac questioned.

"Let's see, I use to work at a garage on the Christmas break, I also use to work at a Yamaha shop," I smiled.

"There's girls in the change room trying on dresses," Riley nodded.

I motioned for her to lean in and whispered in her ear before smiling at her and shaking her hand.

"Now go," she smiled shooing me away.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I waved leaving the shop.

"Can we go try on heels?" I asked Kara.

"Sure," she rolled her eyes.

"If you guys want to be forced into heels, you can come with us," I smirked at the boys.

"A skirt is enough for one day," Connor waved and walked away being followed by Scott.

"We need to get him home," Blake nodded at Kain as he kept going cross eyed and stumbling.

"Have fun with that," I waved at the guys and the walked off.

"Let's go break my ankles," Kara chuckled and pulled me towards a shop.

This was going to be awesome.

<><><><>

Crap I suck at updating, sorry guys, I was super busy this week and it was all messed up regarding the public holidays.

I'll try not to let the next update be as long. Key word: try.

As always love, love.

-J

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

32.7K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
132K 4.8K 38
"Jess, would you please get his order." Lisa winked at me and pointed the guy near the door. She is my one and only bestfriend since kindergarten...
6.7K 371 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...
12.8K 528 60
*COMPLETED* Now available to purchase on Amazon "Why did you just do that?" I yell, running the back of my hand across my lips in disgust. "You wo...