The Last Omega

By princescared

The last omega More

Omegas (prologue)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
sorry๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜ฟ
Part 18
19
20
21
AUTHOR'S NOTE
22
23
24
Not an update
25
not an update
26
27
28
29
30
31
Thank You
32
33
34
Epilogue

Part 17

14.7K 522 82
By princescared

Hi guys sorry for the late update. I hope you'll like the new chapter.

And for a bonus here's the pic for Arterius.....

"Did you found him?"

"Yes master. Right now the five are spying on him as we speak."

"I can't wait anymore. I want him here by the end of the day. Make it quick because I don't want Arterius to mark him."

"Yes master."

The stranger of the night left the Blue Pack and headed to the Luna Pack. There lies his innocent victim.

"Sen eat up. I'm worried about your health."

"I'll be fine Rex. I'll eat my soup later."

"Eat it now while it's hot."

"Geez your acting like my mother..... Whom I never met....."

Rex thought about his last words and approached the now sulking Sen.

"Why... Can't you remember anything about her?"

"I don't know... And I don't want to talk about it."

Clearly Sen wanted to avoid that topic so he shifted his position and tried to stand up, but failed when his lower back ached in pain.

"Careful! You can't walk properly yet. If want to go somewhere ask for my help first."

Sen sigh in defeat and accepted Rex's hand for support.

"Ow... My ass really hurts..."

"I know... I can see that."

It's been five days since that dreadful day happened when Sen was mated by Arterius. Sen was quite traumatized by that experience. Whenever he sees Arterius he starts trembling and shaking hiding behind Rex's back. Although Arterius was quite pissed when that happens, he holds his ground and just ignored everything.

Right now Arterius keeps himself busy from work. Sen needs time. He seems too confused of what's happening. But he also needs to act fast because wither they like it or not, the next full moon is fast approaching. And by that time happens... Arterius' wolf will take control, and Sen's heat will be out of control. And then the bond will commence. Arterius  will mark Sen as his own.

__________________________________________________

"Sen...."

"Hmm?"

"You'll be having your breakfast at the dinning room."

"........"

"With Arterius...."

"Ehhhh!!!!! No! I won't! I don't want to see him.!"

"Sen please--"

"No!"

Sen didn't quite like eating his breakfast with Arterius, but what the Alpha says... Goes.....

In the end Sen was forced to eat at the dinner table with Arterius. It was quite a challenge for him since the whole meal was quite. Sen didn't touched his food, while Arterius didn't quite mind at all and kept on eating. As always Sen was trembling, hands are shaking, and heart is beating loud.

"Why aren't you eating?" Arterius ask to Sen.

Sen twitched with the sudden conversation but manage to answer;

"I-I'm not hungry--"

Grooowwwllll.....

Then a sudden growl from Sen's stomach interrupted him from talking any further.

"Well, it sounds to me you are."

Sen blushed covering his whole cheeks into a bright red tomato.

Sen picked up his spoon and started eating his porridge. Once the soup touched his taste buds he couldn't avoid but moan from the taste.

"Hmmm~~~~"

Arterius giggled from his reaction, and Sen noticed and blushed once again.

"After this we're going out."

Sen dropped his spoon.

"W-w-w-what?" He said shuttering.

"And Rex won't be coming with us."

Sen gave a frightened look.

"B-but why?"

"I figured he should have a day off today. And when his off duty I'll be the one whose going to protect you. So be ready, you can borrow my clothes, bare with it until we'll bought your sized clothes."

There goes his appetite.

"Are you done Luna?" Asked the young maid.

"Ah yes... It was delicious." He said with a brightful smile on his face.

Arterius twitched from Sen's cute reaction. He even bit his own lips just to control himself.

"Shit... Is the full moon fast approaching already?" He said in whisper.

___________________________________________________

Rex's pov.

"Sen are you ready? Master is already waiting in the car....... Sen?"

As entered the room only silence was surrounding the room. I begun to have a bad feeling about this so I searched the whole place..... But then suddenly when I took my first step inside I trip into something.

"Ow!"

Huh? Wait.... Ow?

I looked at where the voice came from and I saw a white fabric beneath the table right next to the door. I couldn't see what's underneath but for sure someone was down there.

I didn't waste time and unblinded the table cloth, and beneath that table was a ..... Ahhh... How do I say this.... A person underneath another fabric.

I pulled away the only that keeps its figure unseen.

And when I did...

"Sen! What are you doing! Why are you hiding under the table?"

"Cause I don't want to go out with Arterius!"

"Why would you say that?"

He didn't answered back and started to cry....

"W-ah... Don't cry...."

"I....(sniff).... I'm.....(sniff).... Scared...."

Well.... I can't say he shouldn't be scared. After what happened to him and Arterius, there's no way he'll feel comfortable around him.

"What's happening here?"

Suddenly a deep stern voice trembled around the room. Master Arterius....

"M-master... Umm... This is... Well..."

"Where's Sen?"

When Master asked for Sen's whereabouts the table twitched and caught everyone's attention.

"What's underneath the table?" Asked master feeling impatient.

"It's... Sen master... He refused to go out... With... You." There! I said it! Woah! That almost took all my breath away.

"Leave Rex." Was only Master's reply.

I took a bow and walked away.

But then someone grab my ankle making me stop from where I was. I looked down and it was Sen holding me back. I heard master growled a bit. I know they both need some time alone. Please forgive me Sen but I have to do this.

I continued walking never minding Sen's cries as I left the room.

___________________

Arterius' pov.

Rex left the room and closed the door for us. I bet he understood that we need some time alone. Sen didn't move from where he was. Shit! If this keeps up I'll end up raping him again. I don't want that to happen again. You hear me Felix! I fucking Don't Want to RAPE OUR MATE ANY MORE!

"I'm not deaf Arterius, but as we all know we both can't control out sanity during full moon. It's just not my fucking fault!"

I sigh in defeat. It's useless having a conversation from him. He just wont give up.

Anyway I gave all my attention focusing only to Sen right now.

He's hiding under the table like a targeted prey. I slowly approached him, but just jolted further away. I can see his afraid to look at me. I can see that he fears me. But that's not what I want from him. I want him to love me back.

"Sen come out..." I said gently. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

He didn't response and continued to hide under the table.

Shit. I don't know what else I should do.

What should I do?

...

...

...

I gave a face of defeat. I don't know anymore.

I got up slowly... And ready to leave

...

...

...

But...

"Y-you're... Not... G-gonna... Do those things.... Again?" He asked shuttering.

"Never." Was my instant reply. "So please.... Come out... I want to know each other well. We're mates... " I said.

I reached out my hand to help him. He tilted at first
But then I gave him a reassuring smile that it seems made him relaxed. He took my hand... I could feel his small hand was as cold as ice and it's still shaking.

It made me feel happy. Finally some improvements....

"Why don't we get to know each other well.... Let's continue our plan shopping for your clothes."

He didn't answer me in words and just nodded his head. He didn't look at my eyes either. Avoiding all possible eye contact.

He followed me around and finally reached the car. I opened the door for him and he slowly went inside.

The car ride was all silent.

Until I started a conversation...

"Sen after this what do you think of eating out?"

He twitched from the sudden conversation.

"Y-yeah... I'm f-fine with that."

"Great."

I was so happen to let myself filled with happy emotions that I couldn't help but smile everytime. It seems Sen is beginning to open up now than ever.

______ mall______

When we reached the mall the whole crowd was all eyeing on Sen. It made me furious. How dare they layed eyes on my mate.

"Let's kill them."

"I couldn't agree more Felix... But remember... Our mate is looking, we don't want to scare him again."
I said to my wolf.

He growled in reply.

I gave them a deadly glare and the whole crowd averted their eyes on my mate.

Since the whole town is packed with wolves... And the full moon is nearly coming Sen unconsciously releases a faint scent of his hormones, but enough to make a weak alpha fall into pleasure.

I could see in his eyes he wasn't quite comfortable of his clothes...

"Wanna change?"

He looked at me in question.

"I'm guessing you're not comfortable with your attire. Should we buy you a dress to change into."

He's only wearing my over sized t-shirt that matches his blue eyes, as blue as the ocean. He's also wearing my shorts... Clearly it's quite loose that's why he kept on holding it to keep it intact.

He nodded in reply.... While.... Blushing?

I made him ware the black skinny jeans together with a long sleeved white shirt since winter is coming.

He seems quite comfortable on it so I'm pleased...

"Thank you..." He said in a whisper.

I didn't quite expected that. I was so happy I couldn't control myself... But good thing the sales lady called my attention before I could something regretful later...

As a reply I gave him a kiss in the forehead and said

"Anything for you."

That caught him off guard and he was blushing like a ripe potato.

"Is this all sir?" Said the sales lady.

"Yes."

"How would you like to pay sir, cash or card?"

"Card."

After that we headed to the Italian restaurant that I own... I let him order his own food but then he started to panick...

"What's wrong?"

"I-i-i don't understand the menu..." He said shuttering.

I gave a heavy sigh...

"You had me worried. I thought something was wrong."

"I-i'm sorry..."

Anyway what a relief.

"Then I'll order something for you. How about that?"
He nodded in reply.

I snap my fingers and within a second a waiter was already beside me.

.....

"Enjoy sir."

Minutes later the food was already on the table ready to eat.

He stared at the food first then took a small bite... Until it got bigger and bigger...

I guess he was hungry.

"Is it good?" He once again nodded in reply, but this time his face was full of light.

We enjoyed our food together. He thank me and this time he smiled.

That smile was enough to capture my unguarded heart once again.

"Are you ready to go home?"

When I asked that question his expression suddenly changed.
It made my heart sunk. Just now I was so happy...

"You don't want to return yet?"

He faced the floor while nodded not looking​ at me in the eyes.

I gently grab his hands asked;

"Do you have any particular place in mind that you want to visit before we would return home?"

He looked at me in disbelief, but at the same time it brightens his face.

He nodded agrressively while giving me a bright smile.

Shit! I'm hard.

"W-w-where to?" I asked trying my best to hide my erection.

"I wanna run.... In the Red forest.... Please."

Run? Right! He's also a wolf like us.

"Why would you want to run in the red forest?"

"I used to run there with my friends when I was a kid."

He looked at me feeling hopeless that I might reject his offer..... But I'll consider this ......just this one time.

"Okay you can run..."

"Thank yo-"

"But I need to be with you during the run."

Yeah I hope that didn't bore you. But the next chapter is gonna be interesting....

And thank you (7x) guys for the like!!!!!! I'm really happy cause this is the first time to have so many likes 😄😄😄😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 7.9K 26
Ddlb and bxb
1.6K 27 13
๐“ถ๐“ต๐“ถ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด
77.1K 2.4K 11
VP Mpreg