DESTINY

By Aarushi0403

What happens when destiny play its cards leaving a very beautiful rich successful girl with NKK "PRETENDING T... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(A)
Chapter 23(B)
Chapter 23(C)
Chapter 23(D)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (A)
Chapter 25 (B)
Chapter 25 (C)
Chapter 25(D)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40(A)
Chapter 40 (B)
Note
A/N
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 A[Shivika special]

Chapter 5

3K 157 2
By Aarushi0403

Near the parking,

Shivay-OK Rudra if you want that car, just book it, I will buy it for you .

Rudra excitedly hugged his brother and thanked him.

Om- Shivay tu firse iski bato mai aagaya isse to har nayi sports car acchi lag jati hai.
(Shivay you again came in his talk, he likes every new sports car that comes in the market.)

Shivay- Its ok Om . No big deal after all our Rudy has asked, can't deny him.

Om shakes his head and Rudra cheers up.

Shivay- OK I need to go now....See you guys at dinner.
Then he start walking towards his car.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here Anika is coming from the other side with phone in one hand and her bag in other hand.

As she nears the car her phone drops, she bends to pick it up but suddenly she hears some beep...beep sound coming from the car. She turns her head and bends down to see...A bomb planted on the bottom surface of the car .

She suddenly got up scared and observed her surrounding to inform someone, finding no one near, she starts running ahead but see someone walking towards the car .

She tries to warn him by shouting but no words come out of her mouth. Then she tries to get his attention by waving hands but the person doesn't notice her as he was busy talking on Bluetooth.

She started running more faster to move the person away from the car and suddenly collides with him with a force and they both fall down forcefully and starts rolling away.

Shivay controls and balance himself and the unknown lady along with him to stop from rolling . Shivay is on top while Anika is at the bottom.

He first became to angry and wanted to blast on her but then observes her face and closed eyes, soft plum lips shivering with fear, with few hair on her face.

He tucks the hair locks to the side to get a full view of the girl and she opens her eyes . Shivay became mesmerized by those orbs staring back at him. Both were lost in each other and OmRu and guards watch this collision & their silent moment with open mouths.

At the same time the car blast up into the air. Shivay wraps Anika in his arms hiding her face and body by his own body.

OmRu and guards come running towards them and lift both of them.

Om(panicking)-Shivay tu thik to hai??
(Shivay, you OK??)

Shivay-Ya Om, I m OK .

OmRu immediately hugs Shivay.
Then turning to Anika he asks are you alright Ms.??

Anika- Ya I m OK.
She said still bit shaken.

Rudra(crying)- Bhaiya ap thik hai? Mai abhi doctor ko call karta hu.
(Brother, you are okay right?? I m calling up the doctor)

Shivay- Its OK rudra I am completely fine. By the way who are you ?
He asks turning to Anika who was silent spectator of these brothers conversation.

Anika- I am Priyanka's friend, Anika Mal...but stops....Just Anika . She forwards her hand for handshake but Shivay ignores it .
Anika feels a bit awkward seeing his behavior.

OmRu sensing her uneasiness, comes to her rescue and invites her in.

OmRu walks inside.....alongwith Shivika stepping their right foot together. (total cliche I know )

Dadi and all oberoi ladies stand and moves towards Shivay seeing his clothes all spoiled with a unknown girl in same condition beside him.

Dadi- Kya hua Billu ye dhammake ki aavaj? Aur Tere kapde kharab kaise ho gaye?
(Billu what happened?? What was that loud noise?? And how did your clothes got dirty?? )

OmRu comes forward and explains what happened outside.

Dadi(worriedly)- Billu tujhe chot to nai lagi? Or Anika beta tu thik to hai?
Billu you didn't got hurt right?? And Anika dear, are you alright?? )

Shivay- Nai dadi mai thik hu.
(No grandma, I m perfectly alright)

Anika too nods her head in reply.

Rudra- Ha dadi aaj to anika di ne bhaiya ki jaan bacha li agar vo time par nai aati to bhaiya...
(Yes grandma today Anika di saved Bhaiya's live, if she didn't reached on time then bhai would.....)
and he hugs shivay again crying.
Shivay pats his back and console him.

Dadi(turning to Anika)- Thank you Anika beta aaj tune hamare bete ki jaan bachai....thank you.
(Thank you Anika for saving our son today)

Anika- You don't need to thank me dadi....I m glad I could help!!

All moves towards living area and sit on couch.

Priyanka rushes too hug Anika .

Priyanka(with tears in her eyes)- Anika Are you OK?
She ask checking her for any sign of injury.

Anika(wiping Priyanka's tears and holding her hands)- I m OK Pri...don't worry and you know na How strong I am.
She said winking at Priyanka and both girls chuckle.

All got surprised again to see the bond between priyanka and the new girl.

As priyanka is never so close to anybody other than her brothers .But Today she asked Anika first about her health rather than Shivay.

Shivay felt confusing emotions toward the girl. Like he felt yesterday towards that unknown lady from Taj but he shrug his thought scolding himself for feeling like this for a unknown girl he is meeting.

On one side he felt liking towards her in first glance by watching her big expressive eyes, innocent face and a spark, when he touched her soft silky skin while tucking her hair but on other hand he felt disgusted by himself thinking like this towards a middle class girl with down class clothes which are loosely hanging on her like she is some sort of a hanger.

But he knew he is just consoling himself as she looked beautiful even with the soiled clothes.

Anika on the other hand was feeling overwhelmed by all happenings. All adrenaline rush, was not new to her but this near death experience and this beautiful blue eyed SSO was taking a toll on her and she was unable to think clearly. She decided to keep aside her thoughts and concentrated on what priyanka and dadi were saying.

Warehouse

3 ladies are seen standing,
Lady(angrily)- Aaj itna acha plan tha patanai vo ladki bich mai kaha se a gai!!
(Today's plan was the best but don't know from where that girl come in between)

Roop- Iss baar to us ladki ne shivay ko bacha liye pr agli bar nai.
(This time that girl saved Shivay but she wouldn't be able to do the same the next time)

Other lady- Ha or ek bar Shivay nai raha to OB industry ko doobne se koi nai bacha sakta.
(Yes and once Shivay is dead then nobody can save Oberoi Industry from getting destroyed)

Svetlana- Apne bilkul thik kaha, Tej ko to mai apne vash mai kr hi chuki hu bs ek baar vo janvi ko divorce de de phir mai usse shadi kr k sari property apne naam karva lungi madam.
(You are right. Tej is already under my influence, once he divorces Janvi then I will marry him and will get all his property)

Madam(devilish smirk)- humne itni mehnat ki hai ab hum fail nai ho sakte, hume Shivay ko kaise bhi raste se hatana hi hoga tabhi hum apni manzil tak pauch sakte hai.
(We have done so much for this day, we can't fail now. We need to kill Shivay anyhow then only we will get what we want)

Roop and svetlana nods in agreement with evil simile on their faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 15.5K 63
Two different People Different ideology Two different world He's Devil 😈... She's an Angel 🧚 She's innocent... He's nothing but innocent She's wa...
201K 15.7K 88
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a businessman who hates the word "love" and "marriage". He thinks that marriage is based on lies where a man cheats on his wi...
79.8K 5.3K 41
Plot credit : @patatoto @shifa_avneil Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a buisnessmen who is perfect in everything started falling for a girl named Anika. But ev...
46.3K 4.2K 43
* No. 1 Ranking in #shivaaysinghoberoi as on 28 Sep 2021 About 4 months ago, Shivaay's life was absolute perfect. He was a successful businessman, h...