Angel•Bellamy Blake (under ed...

By Beacon_Blake

"Everyone around me gets hurt brown eyes, now back off before you get added to the list," I spat turning away... More

Original Characters
AUTHORS NOTE
The Accident
Boxed In, Breaking Out
Enjoying The Sunshine
Hair Gel FuckBoy
Lady and The Tramp
The Way The Cookie Crumbles
Ask Nicely
Fog, Demons, and Goodbyes
Battered and Bruised
Sparks
My Saviour
Home Sweet Home
Murphys Disease
AUTHORS NOTE
Ink
AUTHORS NOTE

Black Beauty

286 8 0
By Beacon_Blake

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"
-Alaska

C H A P T E R    E I G H T

B L A C K     B E A U T Y

A L A S K A

I walked ahead of Bellamy still fuming from our earlier conversation. I stopped abruptly causing him to run into my back, making me stumble forward. Glancing back at him I glared while he looked at me confusion gracing his features. I tilted my head to the side looking at him, curious what he was so confused about.

"Wha-" He was about to finish his sentence when a scream ripped through the air. In a millisecond my feet were pounding on the ground dragging me towards the sound. Bellamy could barley keep up with me as I sprinted towards where the female shreak came from. As soon as we got the the edge of the forest Wells and Murphy did too. They looked just as concerned and confused as we did.

      Stepping out of the thick trees I couldn't believe what I saw in front of me. Finn and Clarke were wadding in water laughing and splashing each other clearly have a blast. I walked to the ledge a few feet above the pool of water and crouched while watching the pair. They still didn't seem to notice us.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked the two fooling around. They instantly stopped and gawked at me. Finn had his hands secured on Clarke's waist while she had one arm slung around his shoulder. I narrowed my eyes at them as Clarke turned to face me, yet Finn never let go, still keeping her in his arms.

        "First off we have shit to do, there's no time to be fucking around. In case you guys have forgotten my brother and Jasper could be dead. Second off what about Rav-" Finn cut me off before I could continue.

       "Sorry. We were just tired from hiking for so long." I looked at him again sceptical at what he said. Why'd he cut me off? Clarke clearly doesn't know that he already loves someone else and I don't think he's going to tell her. Rolling my eyes I turned away from the pair.

B E L L A M Y

         I walked quietly behind Alaska as we left the safety of the trees into an opening. There in the water were Finn and Clarke splashing each other happily. I watched as Alaska crouched next to the ledge leading to the water. I got distracted as she crouched looking at the pair disapprovingly. I never noticed it, but damn she has a nice ass. I continued shamelessly checking her out until Murphy elbowed me hard in the side. Coughing lightly I glared at the blue eyed boy. I was about to retaliate before Alaska interrupted me.

          "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She yelled at the two in the water that just seemed to finally notice us. I again got distracted away from the current situation at hand. How did I not see how hot she is when she's mad. This time Wells shoved me taking my attention off of the angry, gorgeous goddess in front of me. I groaned looking at the young Jaha.

       "Next time, I'd suggest not touching me," I snarled at him. He seemed taken back for a second before restoring his composure.

        "Looks like your girls taken," I told him nodding my head at Clarke who was secured tightly in Finns arms. Alaska was still going off on them and it didn't look like she was about to quit.

        "Honestly I wouldn't be talking if I were you," he sassed back as he pointed at Murphy and Alaska. He had his arm around her shoulder dragging her closer to the opposite edge of the forest. Her interest seemed to perk up as something caught her eye. While she jogged towards the trees I walked up behind Murphy in long strides.

       She bent down again picking up Jasper's goggles and sliding it over her head. The over sized eye wear sat around her neck slinging over her slight cleavage.

       "They were here," she said to space walker who crouched next to her while looking at the blood coating some leaves. We followed closely behind Finn while he lead us aimlessly through the forest.

"Hey, how do we know this is the right way?" Wells asked speaking up.

"We don't. Space walker thinks he's a tracker," I commented to the back of his head. He kept walking not even looking back at me for what I said. Instead Alaska glared at me roughly scoffing under her breath.

"It's called fourth- year earth skills. I still don't know how you handled that boring ass class," she spoke to the back of Finns head. He turned smiling her way shooting a wink in her direction. This whole interaction caused something to spark in the pit of my stomach, a feeling that I didn't understand, or want.

"Please, you know exactly why I could handle it," he said sarcastically at the short brunette. She mischievously smiled at the boy in front of her.

"No wonder Mr.Halls quit. You guys were out of control every fucking day," Murphy commented to the pair who just gave each other a high five with goofy smiles engraved into the cheeks.

"Can we please stay on task?" Clarke sassed at the two glancing at Finn lovingly. The jealousy rolled off her in waves. They both put their hands down and continued on the path ahead.

"See, you're invisible," I said to Wells patting his shoulder, he just shrugged me off while continuing after the trio.

~

Alaska stopped in front of me, looking around. I walked into her back for the second time in one day. This time she didn't turn towards me, she just kept listening. Looking at her confused I raised an eyebrow until I heard a groan in the distance. She seemed to perk up and stalk in its direction. Her hand sat securely around her knife while she held it in a defensive stance.

"What the hell was that?" Finn asked following behind the brunette leading the group.

"Now would be a good time to take out that gun," Clarke commented looking directly at me. Putting my hand on my hip I unholstered my pistol holding it like Alaska. We broke through the trees and in front of us Ace and Jasper were strapped to a tree. Clarke let out a small gasp while Alaska stood looking helpless thinking her younger brother was dead.

"Oh my god. Ace, Jasper!" Clarke screamed running to the pair. Alaska seemed to snap out of her trance and watch the speedy blonde. She ran into action sprinting after the girl.

"Clarke. Stop!" She yelled at her. I ran after the two not wanting either of them to get hurt.

       Everything went into slow motion as Clarke turned around to look at Alaska just as the world seemed to collapsed under her feet. Alaska was there just in time to grab her hand but lost her footing in the process falling towards the pit that had just absorbed Clarke. I reached out my long arm and barely wrapped it around her waist before she went tumbling to her almost death.

       The yelling behind and our hard panting didn't stop us from pulling Clarke up from the abyss. We all fell backwards with my arms still around Alaskas waist and her hand still secured around Clarke's. She let go of her but continued to just lie in the mud beside me. I didn't let her out of my arms as we both looked up at the sky breathing loudly. Her head rested on my shoulder while my fingers sat secured around her hip. Clarke got off the dirt and glanced at us. We both had petrified looks on our faces as we contemplated what just had happened. Clarke almost died. Alaska almost died. I almost died.

"You good?" Murphy asked his head coming into my line of sight. His question mostly directed at Alaska, she just nodded still not moving. My heart raced against her back while I held her against my chest. She finally seemed to come back to reality and started to get up. I released her from my grip and sat up. Wells helped me up while I dusted off my pants. This time we all carefully approached to tree.

        "Thanks," she said looking at me with a small smile on her face. I just looked down at her grinning.

        "No problem, angel." Glaring at me playfully she looked at the tree the boys were tied to.

"We have to get them down," she informed as she was about to climb up.

"I'll get them. You stay here," Murphy said to her putting his hand up to stop her. He began climbing then Finn joined him.

"There's a poultice on his wound," Clarke pointed out looking at Jasper.

"Medicine? Why would they save his life just to string him up as live bait?" Wells asked the confused blonde.

"Maybe what they're trying to catch likes its dinner to be breathing," I commented to the group not making the situation any better. Alaska glared at me rolling her beautiful blue eyes at my comment. We watched them work on Ace until a growl came from the field behind us.

      Alaska and I both spun around slowly. She cautiously took a step back almost pressing herself against my chest just like the position she had been in minutes earlier. My breathing hitched as the thing growled again.

"Maybe they're trying to catch us," she said while her breaths came out shaky. More growling came from the distance this time catching everyone's attention. Alaska continued to step back into me until her body was flush against mine. Her left foot stood on mine as her body shook with fear. Gently placing a hand on her waist I pulled her closer to me. She didn't argue letting me walk us backwards. She leaned into me trying to get as far away from the threat as possible. With her head resting under mine I placed my chin protectively over her. Placing her hands on my arms she held them tighter against herself. Her small fingers wrapped around me squeezing gently.

       "What the hell was that," Wells asked stepping in front of Clarke protectively.

       "Grounders?" Finn said not paying much attention to our situation. He continued to saw away at the rope not processing that the people on the ground were being stalked. Snarling came from within the field as a black cat emerged from it. The panther made direct eye contact with Alaska, it's green eyes boring into her ice blue ones. It took a step backwards and then pounced. I grabbed her arm pulling her backwards forcing her to stumble further into me.

       "Bellamy gun!" Clarke screamed at me fiercely. Alaska spun in my arms resulting in her face being shoved in my chest and my arms now resting on her lower back. I felt her hands roam my waist band but came back up empty with no gun.

        With the cat only a few feet away now, gun shots ran through the silent air. Once one came in contact with the black beast it sprinted back into the field. A low growling came from the tall grass and the creature came barreling out again, angrier this time. Straight towards Alaska and I.

      With out thinking I spun us around so I was facing the tree. I used my body to shield her as she leaned into me, clinging onto the collar of my jacket. My arms draped around her waist while our foreheads pressed together. Closing my eyes I expected screaming, teeth, pain, blood. It never came. More gunfire went off until the pistol began to click. A thud sounded from behind me but I didn't dare look at what it was.

       I opened my eyes to find my face stuffed in Alaskas brunette locks and her face pressed against the croak of my neck. I could feel her warm breath fanning my neck with every laboured exhale, sending shivers down my chest and into my heart. I pulled away from her putting both of my hands on either side of her face. She gazed into my eyes as I examined her for injures.

       "Are you ok?" I asked the terrified girl. She just simply nodded before asking me.

      "Are you ok?" She said making sure I was alright. I nodded before letting go of her looking at the other. Locking eyes with Wells I felt my anger go up. We could have died. We could have saved ammo if I had the gun.

       "Now she sees you," I told the darker skinned boy glaring at him. Alaska grabbed my hand and I instantly felt comforted.

~

Murphy and I carried the black cat back to camp while Finn and Wells brought Jasper, Clarke and Alaska carried an unconscious Ace. Once we arrived all the delinquents were astounded by what we had brought back with us.

      "They're back!" Someone screamed causing a semi-circle to form around us. Finn and Wells got Jasper into the camp while Clarke and Alaska did the same. Clarke was demanding people to get things while she made her way to the dropship. In attempt to get the attention off of the two injured boys Murphy and I dropped the dead beast.

      "Who's hungry?" I screamed into the crowd getting a bunch of "whoops" in return. I laughed while watching the juveniles carry the black beauty towards the fire preparing to cook it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 17 25
"When you are not fed love on a silver spoon you learn to lick it off knives." -Lauren Eden After a year and a half of solitary, Adalynn Kane had com...
41.5K 1.1K 72
"I'm trying to protect us, protect you." "And I'm trying to protect you. I won't let you start a war." I had to play this part. I'm sorry Clarke. Th...
1M 27.4K 42
Having been ripped out of her mother's arms right after being born a minute later than her twin, Wren Jordan was sent to the Sky Box on the Ark. Cons...
21.9K 424 20
you were sent down to earth as part of the 100, with no explanation but to find mount weather, a place of sanctuary. with only a measly class of eart...