Joshaya one shots

By EGH15-01

This is just a bunch of one shots about Josh and Maya from girl meets world. I hope you enjoy them! More

Someday plan
Jealousy
Prom night
Hurricane
First kiss
Moving on?
Bad days
Strokes
"Come with me."
Family
Juilliard and boyfriends
doubts
Over protective
Pregnant
Secretly dating
Heartbreak
Secret admirer
Graduations and apartments
Over protective part 2
Secretly dating part 2
"Good In Goodbye
A/N. PLEASE READ!!
Speak now
Date interrogations
Agents life
Wake up call
Exhaustion
Road trip
Argument
Coming home late
Misunderstandings
"What I Never Knew I Always Wanted."
State of depression
Oh sweet memories
Miranda
He's my boss
Those sick days
A cry for help
Worth the wait
Josh's Topanga
He's my boss P2.
The green eye'd monster
Undercover
The Ride Home
Nightmares
Another story idea
After all these years
Right in front of me
You're the Bonnie to my Clyde
Can't Hold It In Anymore
The jock
The lives of Josh and Maya
This is just a dream
Cuddling
Acceptance letters
A/N Reminder IMPORTANT
Halloween
Pick up lines
Superman
After the breakup
Hide and Seek
Pillow fights
Tattoos
Elevators meetings
Taking a break
The letter
Anniversary
Maya's influences
Physical fight
IMPORTANT~ BIG IDEAS COMING UP
The Unexpected
Tears
Riany Days
Kick Boxing
Ghosts
Asking Her Out
Hospital Calls
Physically Hurt
The Big Day
Baby Protective
Hot Chocolate
Pouting
Tickle Fights
Baby Shopping
'I love you"
Senior Prank
Trust
Birthday's
"I Miss You"
Pregnancy
Vacation
Camping
Bets
Long Trips
Chick Flick
Sneaking Out
P.D.A
Dating Announcement
Josh's Shirt
Nicknames
Locked in a room
A/N Please read its important!
Starting A Family
Sleep Walking
Kiss Cam
Family Time
Empty Bed
Singing
RoofTops
Ex Girlfriends
Danger
Labor
Wisdom Teeth
School Dances
Puppy Dog Eyes
Gift Exchange
Dont Have A Cow
Wisdom Teeth ~ Josh
Soul Mates
Moving
Back to December
Makeup
Smile
Making up
Distractions
Sneaking in
Snowball fights
Valentines day
Run-inns
Clingy
Sleepover
Falling asleep
Jealous much?
Comfort
Inappropriate clothing
Cooking
Storms
Lazy days
Interceptions
New years
Kiss
College surprise
Sleep talking
Face timing
Cheating
Cuddling
The Sub
Insomnia
What a cute couple
Young Love
Proposal
Panic attacks
Christmas miracles
Christmas Romantics
Silent treatment
Emails I Cant Send
Blessing
Piece By Piece
Slow dancing
I want a Baby
Making Out
Another One Where She's Pregnant
BIG misunderstanding
Christmas Traditions
The Best Worst Party Ever
And Even More Parties
Broken
Moments
Inevitable
A Father's Observation
If Only Someday
Party Exhaustion
One Step At A Time
Christmas Day
Issues
Chaperoning
Happy
Who's Pregnant?

"Mama's song"

5.9K 91 11
By EGH15-01

So I'm a bit of a Carrie Underwood fan. This is more Maya and Katy centered but I promise there is joshaya in it.
_______________________________
Mama you taught me to do the right things, and now it's time to let your baby fly.

For as long as I can remember it was always just my mom and I. And I remember that when even though she was doing it alone, she was still the best mom that I could ever wish for. She always taught me right from wrong and always made sure that I knew how to tell the difference. After what happened with my real dad one of the things that she really cracked down on was how a man should treat a woman. She wanted me to learn so I didn't make the same mistake she made. Now that I've found that man it's been a little hard for my mom to let go.

You've given me everything that I will need to make it through this crazy thing called life.

I remember right after Josh and I started dating, my mom and I had a long talk about my feelings for him and where it would lead. She gave me the most amazing advise and had answers for all the hypothetical situations that I threw at her. After her and Shawn got together, she also taught me what it meant to be a good wife. I learned everything I needed to know about marriage and making it on my own through her.

And I know you watched me grow up and only want what's best for me and I think I found the answer to your prayers.

It's not that mom wasn't excited when Josh proposed. It's just that after what happened with her she didn't want me to suffer the same fate. It took both Shawn and me to convince her that Josh wasn't anything like Kermit. But I think after watching Josh and I together for so long and the way that he treated me, she soon realized that for herself.

In Fact I can remember a few.

And he is good, so good. He treats your little girl like a real man should.

Like the first time we ever went out with my parents.

"After you." Josh said as he opened my car door for me and then later the restaurant door. He never walked In front of me leaving me behind, he walked a little behind me and always made sure to stay by my side and keep a hand on me at all times.

"Wow Josh I'm impressed. I don't think I've ever seen a gentleman at such a young age." Mom complimented him as she watched him pull out my chair for me and waited until I sat down before scooting it back up.

"Thanks you Mrs. Hunter. My dad taught me at a young age that when you find someone you truly love then you treat her like she was the most precious thing in the entire universe."

And he is good, yes so good. He makes promises he keeps no he's never gonna leave.

Or this one time where Josh had promised to be at my birthday party and ended up getting there a little late.

"Maya?" Mom called as I turned my attention away from Riley to her. "Where's Josh? I thought he promised to be here." She asked me. I looked around the room and sighed.

"He said he would be here, he might just be running a little late." I reassured her.

"You think he'll be here?" She asked again. I gave her a strange look as Shawn sighed and rubbed her shoulder.

"Of course he'll be here. Josh never makes a promise to me unless he knows he can keep it." And right when I said that here came my boyfriend trotting in with a present in his hand.

"Sorry I'm a little late I got stuck in traffic. Happy birthday, baby." He said as he leaned down and kissed me while handing me the gift. I looked over and my mom had a relived look on her face while I could hear Shawn whisper in her ear that he told her so.

Then there was that one time where we almost broke up because things were starting to get too serious and I started to get cold feet.

"I just, I don't know. I know you're not like him but I don't want to go through that pain again!" I said as I was crying in my living room with Josh in front of me.

"Maya why didn't you say anything before? You seemed like you were fine with everything that was going on between us." Josh said as he reached out to grab ahold of my forearms. I shook my head as I was trying to get myself together.

"That was before you dropped the L bomb." I argued. Josh and I were watching a movie on the couch when he just looked over at me and told me he loved me. I love him too but, I didn't want to get hurt.

"Maya I love you. I'm never going to leave you. The only place that I want to be is right here, holding you in my arms and that's where I plan to stay for the rest of my life. I promise." He said it with so much passion while looking at me in the eyes. I sniffled and nodded my head while leaning in and hugging him.

"I love you too." I admitted not even realizing that my mom was standing in the doorway of the hallway watching us.

So mama don't you worry about me.

My mom was always watching Josh and I. I couldn't blame her though, if what happened to her happened to me too then I would be watching my daughter like a hawk. But I know that Josh is never going to leave me. He loves me.

Mama there's no way you'll ever loose me, and giving me away is not goodbye.

I remember when Josh and I did get engaged, mom wanted to talk to us about where we would go after that.

"Well actually, mom. Josh has gotten a job offer out in California at a law firm. We're moving there right after our honeymoon." I whispered as I had to watch the already fake smile on her face fall.

When my mom and Kermit got married, Kermit moved mom from Arkansas to New York and never let her visit her family after that. Josh knew this, it was one of the first things we talked about after he brought up the whole California thing.

"But Maya and I will be coming and visiting New York as much as possible. Holidays, birthdays, family events. Even if we would just like to visit for fun. We both want to stay in touch with our family." Josh said as I watched my moms face turn up into a little bit of a smile.

"Plus if Josh is too busy then I can just come up here without him and visit sometimes." I said making my moms face go into a full out real smile. This made me smile.

Josh of course was reluctant to agree to this because he didn't want me traveling anywhere without him. But after telling him why this was something I wanted to do. He agreed.

"And you're going to let her do that?" Mom asked turning towards Josh. Josh gave her a funny look.

"Of course. Just because I'm marring your daughter and moving her out to California doesn't mean I want to take her away from her family. Besides if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have Maya."

As you watch me walk down to my future. I hope tears of joy are in your eyes.

It was my wedding day and I was in the back room getting dressed and waiting for our director to come in and say she's ready. Mom was watching me as I smoothed out my dress in the mirror.

"You know, at first I was a little reluctant when you and Josh got engaged. Now I'm staring to see how happy he truly makes you." She said smiling. Tears are brimming from my eyes as I realize that today was the start of the rest of my life.

"Thank you." I say as I turn to her. She gives me a confused look as she tilts her head.

"For what baby girl?" She asks as she steps closer.

"For teaching me that hope really isn't for suckers. That there is true happiness somewhere for someone like me. I never thought in a million years that I would be fixing to walk down the isle to someone who truly loves and makes me happy as much as Josh does. And it's all because of you. You taught me everything I need to know when it comes to being a wife and an amazing mother. I owe everything to you." By this time both mom and I were balling. She pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my head.

"I love you so much." She said. Before I could reply a knock was sounded on the door.

"We're ready for you." My director said. I nodded my head and walked out the door with mom by my side. She went to go take her seat while I met Shawn at the start of the isle.

"You ready kiddo?" He asked. I nodded my head as I grabbed ahold of his arm and started walking down while the music started to play. I looked at Josh and immediately started to get emotional again. As I watched him smile and tear while he looked at me, I couldn't help but look over at my mom who was also crying. I can't help but hope those are tears of joy.

And when I watch my baby grow up I'll only want what's best for her and I'll hope she'll find the answer to my prayers.

My family was never super religious, at least not like Josh's family was. So me praying and asking God for things was a rarity. Josh sat down on the seat of the plane beside mine as he took my hand in his.

"What ya thinking about, gorgeous?" He asked me as he brought my hand up to meet his lips.

"Just saying a quick prayer." I said not missing the shocked look on Josh's face.

"Am I seriously rubbing off on you that much, Mrs. Matthews?" Josh asked teasingly making me blush at the use of now our last name. I laughed while shaking me head.

"I just hope and pray that our future daughter will find a man that's as wonderful as you one day." I said. Josh smiled as he threw his arm over my shoulders.

"With a mom like you to teach her, how could she not." He said making me shake my head.

"We'll both teach her." I said. Josh leaned in and kissed me while the plane started to take off.

So mama don't you worry about me.
_______________________________
So just a quick note so nobody will freak out. I gave permission to hjghlt to take this story and not so little anymore, and translate them into Russian. So on her profile she will have both my stories in the language Russian. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Requests are open!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 596 15
Its basically just Joshaya One shots. Some will be smutty, some will be fluffy, whatever you guys want really. If you guys have a specific idea for a...
46.8K 767 62
My one shots from GMW's Joshaya Aka Josh and Maya and if the real actors (Sabrina Carpenter and Uriah Shelton) Aka Urbrina
143K 3.7K 55
Maya Hunter: Maya's life was perfect. She had a family that loved her, a boyfriend who adored her (at least when he wasn't adoring other girls), and...
100K 2.4K 39
Josh and Maya haven't spoken much in the past few years after their nasty breakup but when Riley and Lucas announce their engagement and plan their B...