Kihyun | Accidental Love

By littlekimchee

"I married you because I had no choice. And now I'm leaving you because of the same reason." Cover by: cuzugl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 20

5.9K 284 78
By littlekimchee

Sohee pov

I quickly boarded the bus. I did not look back, even if I know that Kihyun was running after me.

I am going to my real family's house.

Our own house.

I tried knocking on the door until I heard footsteps approaching the door.

"Yes?" Eomma opened the door for me.

"Eo.. Eomma.." I could not help but burst into tears. She then enveloped me with her arms.

"Aigoo.. My daughter.."

I then saw Junhee standing behind mom, and he also hugged us both.

"I miss you so much, noona."

"I miss you both too." I said.

"Get in first." Eomma then closed the door behind me. I sat on the couch in the living room as Junhee poured some water on the glass and gave it to me.

"What happened? I thought we are not allowed to meet, and I suppose you're not also allowed to come here."

"I ran away. I want to stay here for awhile."

"You ran away?! But why?!" Junhee asked, looking surprised.

"I don't want to talk about it. I suddenly thought of you and finally had the courage to come here."

"Arasseo. I will cook dinner. I will make your favorite." Eomma said as she flashed a smile on her face and caressed my head. "Take care of your noona first."

"I will, eomma." Junhee took some tissues and gave it to me.

"Stop crying, noona. It's painful to see a cheerful girl like you cry."

"Mianhae, Junhee. Noona is worrying you a lot."

"You can stop being that man's wife and come back here. I can work part time and save up for my tuition fees. And I could also help eomma--"

"Junhee.."

"Ne?"

"Stop worrying yourself and just study. Noona will take care of everything. Also, take care of eomma for me. Arasseo?" I smiled at him.

"Arasseo, noona. But please do a favor for me. Take care of yourself."

I then hugged him.

My brother might just be a teenager, but his way of thinking is more mature than I do, to be honest.

I'm glad that he is wisely thinking through about things.

After my mom prepared our dinner, we quietly sat on the dining table and ate. Eomma did not ask a single thing and she just let me eat in peace.

"Are you staying here for the night?" Eomma asked after dinner.

"Uhm.. I will--"

I was interrupted by a knock on our door. Eomma glanced at the wall clock.

"Who could it be at this hour.." She muttered as Junhee stood up and opened the door.

"Who..?" Junhee wondered.

"Who is it?" I went closer to take a look.

"Kihyun.." I muttered as soon as I saw him in the door.

"Is he your husband, noona?"

Ah, Junhee never saw him. Junhee does not use the social media much so he probably don't have any idea who he is.

"Sohee. Let's talk."

"Kihyun-ssi.." Eomma saw him. "Come inside."

"Annyeong haseyo, eomoni. I apologize for coming this late. I just want to talk to my wife." He said as he bowed his head out of respect.

"Well of course. It's alright."

"Eomma, we'll go talk outside." I said as I pulled Kihyun with me. I brought him to the bench along the street. Only a few people pass by and the lights in the posts are dim so there's a low chance of people recognizing him.

We sat on the bench with a bit of distance between us.

"Why did you come here?" I asked.

"To take you home."

"My home is here."

"Your home right now is with me."

"Kurae? I thought your home is with Jungri."

"Sohee, believe me, it was her who forced the kiss on me. You know I would never kiss her!"

"You could have pushed her away!"

"I did! But she went back and kissed me again. The moment that I was about to push her away, you appeared on the door."

"So you're telling me that you're useless and a weakling with women? How could she have kissed you again?!"

"Kurae. Arasseo. It's my fault because I am so useless and weak. Forgive me."

"I will forgive you. Just stay away from me for now."

"Please go home with me."

"Let me stay here for the night. See you tomorrow." I said as I stood up and left him there.

"But Sohee..!"

I ran towards our house and closed the door.

"Sohee.."

"Noona.."

"Don't worry about me. My room is still here, right? I will take a rest then.Good night." I said. I then kissed them each in the forehead.

I laid down my bed.

Oh how I missed sleeping in here. Nothing beats the original. Although I sleep on a big and comfy bed at Kihyun's house, I still crave for my own bed. I grew up sleeping in here.

I just need some space.

I can't accept the fact that somebody kissed him aside from me! I admit that I am possessive. I can't let anyone touch him. But..

Jungri is the real one.

I am just a mere substitute.

An employee getting paid because I pretend to be his wife and the daughter of a rich man.

Just thinking about how I could lose them soon is breaking my heart. They all have a space in me. They became a part of me.

Kihyun pov

I guess I have to let her think.

I have no choice but to board my car and drive away.

When I got home, I directly went to our room and laid down the bed. How I wish she will feel better soon.

If only that Jungri..!

I then took out my phone from my pocket and dialled a number.

"Appa, why did you not tell me that Jungri is back?"

"You have something to explain to me. Meet me at home tomorrow."

He then hung up.

Did Jungri tell him everything?

Everything is slowly starting to go down but I don't plan on losing Sohee.

Sohee pov

"Eomma, I have to go. I neef to go to school." I said.

I changed my clothes and wore the clothes I left in here. I missed wearing them. They are cheap but they are the best I have. I worked hard to buy these clothes.

"Kurae. See you again soon." Eomma said.

"Noona, come home soon, arachi?" Junhee asked.

"Ne, I will."

I then went out of the house and I turn on one corner, a car was parked and a familiar face was leaning on it, wearing shades.

"Good morning, agassi." Hyunwoo said as he took off the glasses.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Kihyun sent me to pick you up and bring you to school. Shall we?" He opened the door in the back seat.

I sighed.

I then got inside as he took a turn and sat on the driver's seat. While on our way, he couldn't help but ask some questions.

"Did something happen between you two?"

"Why? What did he say to you?"

"Well, he called me last night and said, 'pick Sohee up tomorrow because if I do, she will run away from me'."

"He really said that?"

"Ne. So I figured something might have really happened since you didn't come home last night."

"It was just him being a moron."

"Did he do something bad?"

"Something stupid and crazy."

"Like what?"

"Nothing. Just drive. Thinking about it makes me mad."

"My bad. I will shut my mouth then."

He drove quietly for the next minutes and dropped me off in school. I met up with Honey and Channy but I only gave them a cold treatment.

"Ya! Did we do something wrong?" Honey slapped my back with his big, hard hand.

"I'm just in a bad mood. Sorry."

"Is it your period?" Channy whispered.

"Maybe."

"You haven't eaten breakfast?"

"Maybe."

"You're pregnant?" Honey moved closer and said that on my face.

"Mayb-- NO!"

"Finally. Now give us your attention. What exactly happened?" Honey asked seriously.

"Kurae, you rarely get into a bad mood. Something must have happened." Channy added.

I then sighed as I dropped my head down the table making a heavy thud.

"Ya!" They both yelled as they pulled me back up by my shoulders.

I sighed again.

I have no choice but to tell them what happened. I seeked for their advice and asked if what can I do.

Or what I should do.

"That evil wench..!" Honey exclaimed angrily as he hit the table with both of his hands. He then shook his hands because of the pain.

"I'm sure Kihyun wouldn't want to do that. Knowing by his attitude, he is not the kind of guy who would do something ridiculous." Channy said.

"You sounded like you know him well!" Honey slapped him in his arms.

"I don't but that's what I think." He said.

"But should I just pretend that nothing happened? Or what?" I asked.

"If I were you, I will let this pass. I mean not entirely but, you should be angry at Jungri for taking advantage of him. She was the one who came into his office. If Kihyun knew she's coming, he wouldn't have told you to come." Channy said.

"And besides, you don't know until when will you be able to keep this secret. Especially now that the real Jungri is back. You better spend your little time left in that house while you can." Honey added.

They both have a point. My days with him is unsure.

I should just talk to him calmly and take a few things for consideration. I should talk to Jungri too.

That way, I would know what to do next.

And I would know when to give up.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Halloo. I don't think I'll be able to update today. I haven't finished chapter 21 yet. But I will try.

If not, then tomorrow morning. Mianhae and Komawoyo! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 6.6K 111
[ imagines/one shots of monsta x ] °genie of creating fantasies° Published: 13 May 2017 Completed: 18 June 2020
13K 801 25
HyungKyun that's all I'll tell you :) Surprise yourself! I hope you enjoy it! ~~~ Big thanks to my best friend for helping me with this story. She's...
15.6K 994 20
in which they were meant to fade. cowritten by @jiphoric cover by @directorww [monsta x im changkyun + lee jooheon] unedited / written in 2018-2019
3.4K 252 40
[Completed]✓✓✓ "You either get killed by us or turn into one of us" He left her alone after he gave her the last warning.