Thirsty

由 forevermoonchild

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?" I ask, a little annoyed. "Because you smell so good and I... 更多

Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Update 😊
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Update and shiz?
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Jung Hoseok
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Min Yoongi
Park Jimin
Epilogue
Author chat!

Park Jimin

7.7K 417 233
由 forevermoonchild

      I could hear the conversation going on outside and feel my face heat up blood red as they bicker about my sex life. God, how embarrassing..I cover my head with my blanket and moan in despair.
  The front door slams and I pout, knowing I won't be able to see Yoongi again for a while. I miss him already. I carefully get up-cursing him for being so rough-and walk, more like waddle smh, into the bathroom to take a bath.
"Jimin? I'm going to grab us some food, ok? I'll be back!" Hobi yells from outside before leaving me alone as well. I sink into the hot bubbles and let out a long drawn out sigh. Closing my eyes I try to relax and do so for a little while until I hear a knock on my door.
Frowning in irritation, I climb out and slip on my robe before answering. Peaking outside I gasp in shock at the visitor. My best friend from before I left my human school.

"H-Hoshi?" I pull him into a hug and he holds me tightly before letting me go.
"Jiminie! I've missed you.." he smiles widely and I can't help but return it. I've known Hoshi since elementary school up until I had to leave for my 'scholarship'.
      "You look so good! I ran into an old friend of ours and he said he thought he saw you around here but I didn't believe him! Why didn't you call me brat?" He pouts, punching my arm.
I laugh. "I'm sorry I've been busy and had a lot on my mind." I invite him inside and we sit on the couch. He looks around with wide eyes.
"Damn, Jimin. Why aren't you still in school? Your eomma and appa have been worried sick, you know? You just disappeared." He explains and I instantly feel guilt for hurting my family but I still haven't forgiven them for basically selling me to that stupid school of horrors.
"I'm just taking a break. I'll go back soon." I lie smoothly. He nods and opens his mouth to speak but just then the door opens to reveal Hobi with bags of food. I smile at him temporarily forgetting my shame and embarrassment from earlier. He winks at me before setting the food down. He eyes Hoshi in confusion.
"Hobi hyung, this is my friend Hoshi." I say and they shake hands.
"Hello, I'm Jimin's old friend from school." Hoshi smiles cutely as Hobi studies him.
"Jung Hoseok. Pleasure to meet you." He smiles and pulls him into a huge hug. He then gets out all the food and offers some to Hoshi. He thanks him but shakes his head.
"Sorry. I need to go. I just wanted to stop by to see if Jimin really was back. I'll talk to you later, k?" He says to me while gathering his coat.
I nod. "Yeah, come back anytime!" I hug him, walking him out. When I return to the apartment, Hobi already has his half eaten. I smirk and begin to dig in.
"Cute friend." He mentions nonchalantly.
"Mhm." I slurp my noodles as he watches me.
"I, uh, will have to go out for a while tonight and be back late, ok? So don't worry if I'm gone for a long time." He says, sitting back on the couch.
I frown. "Why?"
"Nothing for you to be concerned about my little human friend. Nature calls." He snorts at his own joke while I sit up straighter.
"What do you mean?" I ask innocently while he glares at me.
"Blood, Jiminie. I'm out of blood. I have to have some tonight or I won't be able to function as well as usual." He sighs, shrugging.
"How long have you been out?" I completely didn't notice he hasn't been drinking from the bags he brought with him. And I totally forgot I ruined half his supply...
"About two days now. I can't wait any longer. I've been putting it off." He says, shamed face. I scoot over to him and hug him. He doesn't respond at first but finally relaxes and returns the hug.
    "Where are you going?" I ask cautiously.
    He avoids my gaze. "Downtown."
    "That's really vague. Please talk to me." I say quietly.
    "Jimin, just don't worry about it. It's something I need to do and you don't have to know everything." He tries to get up but I grip his arm right, pulling him back down.
     "Hobi, please!"
     "Fine! I'm going to that club downtown to try and pick up someone to feed from, ok? Feel better? I'm not like Yoongi so this will be much harder for me but I don't have any choice!" He forcible removes my arm and storms out of the room, slamming his bedroom door in the process.
     I feel horrible because this situation is all my fault. Hoseok is right-he's not able to hurt anyone so easily like Yoongi. I know it's stressing him out and as his best friend I can't let suffer like this.
     I get up and knock on his door. He doesn't answer so I turn the handle and it's unlocked. I step inside and hear the shower running so I sit down on the bed and wait for him to get out.

     Ten minutes later, he steps out of the steamy bathroom in only a small white towel and water dripping from his hair. He jumps, taken aback from seeing me.
    "Jimin! God, you scared me." He sighs as he pulls out some clothes. I chew on my bottom lip and struggle with what I want to say...
     "Hobi hyung..." I trail off uncomfortably as he looks over at me.
     "What is it?" He slips on a pair of black boxer briefs on under his towel before removing it and throwing it in the dirty hamper. I watch him in silence as he searches for a pair of jeans. I don't speak up again until he slides on his favorite pair of worn distressed ripped jeans. He's in the process of finding a shirt when I give in from my internal debate.
     "Use me." I blurt out, face flushing.
     His eyes nearly pop out by how wide they've gone. "I'm sorry. Come again?" He asks, breath catching.
     I look down. "It's my fault you ran out so quickly and...well...we're best friends so...let me do this for you." I slowly meet his startled gaze. Steadily. "Use me. I'm used to having my blood taken so I can handle it." I shrug as if it's nothing but my heart is pounding in my chest and I'm sure Yoongi would not like this but he's gone and I have to help my friend.
     "...uh...Jiminie...it's f-fine. I can find someone else.." he coughs.
     "No! I'm here and it'll be easy." I lean back and let one side of my robe slip off my shoulder. His eyes instantly fall on my skin and he unconsciously licks his lips.
    "I c-can't, Jimin. I'm sorry but I know I won't be able to control myself. I'd rather risk a stranger than you." He shakes his head at me. I groan in annoyance before reaching over and tugging him to my side.
     "Please. Let me do this for you." I try to explain why I need to do this. "You've done so much for me and even Yoongi..let me help you like you've helped me so much. I love you, Hoseokie hyung. I want to do this for you." I say completely serious.
     He studies me for what feels like forever until he glances away, nodding slightly. I smile happily as I pull him down to sit beside me.
     "Anytime you need help let me know, k?" I respond sternly and he sighs. I can feel him about to back out of this so I hug him tightly before kissing his cheek. He stops breathing as I climb into his lap and tilt my head to the side to give him space.
    His hands wrap around my hips and I can feel his fingers dig into my flesh through the thin robe. I forgot I was naked underneath but it's too late to worry about that now...
    He places his nose against my collarbone and takes a deep breath, smelling me. Groaning, he jerks my robe down farther until it's sliding down my chest and I'm fully exposed above the waist as the material bunched up at my groin. I begin to feel nervous as his finger trails over my throat down to my nipple and he tugs slightly making me gasp and arch up over him.
    "Ugh...H-Hobi...just b-blood..." I manage to gasp out. Just feeding...I'm only feeding him...nothing more...I won't cheat on Yoongi like this...
    When I meet Hobi's eyes I'm surprised-yet somehow not-to see them bright blue and full of lust. I swallow hard as he licks my neck before slowly-God, so fucking slowly-sinking his sharp teeth down into my skin. My eyes close involuntarily as he clutches me against his body tight. My body instantly reacts to the endorphins and I immediately find myself grinding down on his crotch.
     He moans and the vibrations against my skin send my reeling as gasp out in short breaths. His hand slips inside the front of my robe and strokes my leaking erection as tears spear my eyes from the pleasure. Yoongi...Yoongi...Yoongi...I chant to myself so I don't lose myself.
    My brain and body is fighting itself as my body begs for release and the passion being thrown to it while my mind wants to shy away and remind myself that this is not the one I love...Hobi deepens the bite and the thick sucking pulls on my blood lull me into submission as he maneuvers our bodies so that I'm laying back under him in his bed.
    My thighs wrap around his waist making the robe slide up to my stomach and leave me naked and bared from the waist down. He doesn't disconnect from my vein as his hands tease my thighs, squeezing and groping.
     I jump as his fingers make it to my ass and tease my clinching hole. I swallow hard and try to get my baring but it's so hard to focus...
     Finally-finally-he stops. I suck in air as I try to calm myself down as he licks the wound and sits back. Blood covers his lips and his eyes are hazy as he takes in my disheveled appearance. Naked except where the robe is bunched up around my stomach. I'm too far gone to even care that I'm naked at this point as he eyes me completely.
     I can see he's still hard as he scoots back. Running a hand through his hair, he sighs. "I'm s-sorry. I almost lost it and did something we'd both regret..."
     I pant and squeeze my thighs together from the aching pain as I look over to him. "It's ok...you did great..I f-feel fine..." I try to get out.
     He notices my pained expression. "Did I hurt you? Where? What's wrong?" He demands as he climbs over me. His hands trail over my thighs as I continue to shift uncomfortably, legs glued together so he can't see my erection. "Tell me!"
     I pout, shaking my head. "I'm fine, just need to go back to my room." I begin to force my body up but he stops me. His eyes trail down to my clinched legs with a raised eyebrow.
     "Oh. Oh..." he finally understand and I look away in shame. It's not my fault and we both know that but still. "You helped me...let me help you.." he offers as his hand rubs up and down my thigh. "Please, Jiminie? I won't fuck you- I promise." He pleads, eyes full of fire. "I just want to make you feel good." He whispers against my cheek as he hugs me close.
     I stare up at the ceiling and think about my best coarse of action. I know Hobi would never hurt or force me to do anything but the thought of him touching me there makes me both harder and uncomfortable. This is my best friend.
    "Please, baby...just this once let me be the one to make you feel good...I'll never ask again if you don't want it but just this once..." he begs as his lips drag over my cheek closer and closer...to my lips. He has been so good to me and has helped me with Yoongi even though I know he liked me so much...I can do this for him..just this once...
     I tilt my head so that his lips carefully collide with mine. He freezes in surprise for just a moment before deepening it, wrapping his fingers in my hair.
     "Jiminie..."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

24.6K 892 17
For his entire life Min Yoongi has been a vampire, living in a pack of pure-blood vampires. He goes to a mixed school. A school with both Vampires an...
305K 12.4K 48
His piercing gaze was hypnotizing in a seductive way, and the way his mouth curved into a enchanting but mischievous smile made you lose track of wha...
151K 6.6K 47
Who would have thought that even vampires could struggle to find their right one. We living humans experience heartbreak for so long until we finall...
283 16 9
Jungkook's wondering what's been making him feel uneasy all the time. He went on a walk outside under the pouring rain. Tae went looking for him and...