(Hetalia) America Oneshots

By notavailable444555

Just some oneshots of America x everyone in hetalia. I guess I read to many amechu oneshots. XD Also America... More

enemies no more (america x north korea)
rainy day (fem!america x israel)
dear john (spain x fem!america)
kitty love (neko!america x lithuania)
taking your nightmares away (canada x america)
the cowlick (cuba x america)
i'm here for you (south korea x america)
america's baby problem (america x hungary)
little new mexico (america x hungary)
50 states (fem!america x germany)
my spanish rose (yandere!spain x america)
picture perfect (italy x fem!america)
sunflowers (russia x america)
traumatized and hurt (canada x america)
american host (america x haruhi)
sickness won't stop love (america x england)
american hero (mori x america)
lost native boy (soul x native!america)
i'll be here with you (fem!america x china)
don't touch my tail (vietnam x fox!america)
abused (france x america)
the host and the cowgirl (kyoya x cowboy!fem!america)
Cake (Hunny x America)
Pacify Him (America x England)
O'hana [North Korea x America]
You Saved Me (England x America)
Love Sick (2p!Italy x America)
Still Flying (Russia x America) [Wing AU]
French Hero (France x America)
Sandy Hook Elementary School (America x Belgium)
Indian Archers (America x South Korea)
Winds of Spring (America x China)
Country Girl (South Korea x Fem!America)
Stuffed Animals (Austria x America)
Little Child (Japan x America)
Big Brother is Watching (Overprotective!Canada x America)
A Present From Me! ^-^ (A/N with profanity 😐)
Bad Time to Have a Kid [The Koreas x America]
The World's Rose {Fem!America x The World)
BDSM (Japan x America)

Protector of the World (America x the world)

2.4K 46 3
By notavailable444555

The nations dearly missed their beloved America. His family especially. They didn't know one thing though (except for a select few); America may have fallen, but Alfred didn't. He now bears white wings with a tint of gold on the edges, heterochromic eyes of sliver and gold, skin Prussia-like, and hair more golden than it could ever be. Some have seen him, and they describe him as a god. He's is a protector. A guardian angel. The Ancients made him one, since it was not his time. Canada remembers seeing him once. In a dream to warn him about a future bombing. At the time, he didn't know he was his "deceased" brother. He found out after he appeared on the day the attack was supposed to happen and guided him. Canada cried tears of joy and hugged him, which Alfred happily returned. South Korea and Japan saw him too. They were currently arguing, which got too out of hand, and tried to kill each other. Their blades about to stab each other, than Alfred appeared between them, and stretched his wings and hands out, causing the blades to break. The two stood in shock and trembled in fear. Alfred told them not to fret, for he was a protector, not a destroyer. They finally realized who he was, and cried with tears of happiness. Alfred smiled, before disappearing in a blinding white light. The rest will see him soon, and he'll be there waiting for the time he is needed.

I feel a sudden emotion of happiness and sadness mixed together...
Requested by AeliCub. I hope it's friendly enough, but it's probably more sad than happy...idk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 2K 28
China, America, and Russia constantly argue during world meetings, they just dont agree with each other. They always poke fun at one another. Sometim...
18K 179 41
I own the storylines, not Hetalia, or the art, and definitely not you...unless you want me too~ Feel free to make requests~!
34.4K 1.2K 61
A bunch of oneshots based around my OTP, USUK. I had planned on making this anyway, but I entered this into the ships contest that ProjectFandomUnity...
95.1K 3.8K 199
Hey Guys! (Former HetaWarts) AProudAsian here! 0W0 I have three series for this book and this happens to be number 2! Keep in mind that the jokes her...