Like No Other

By datordona

Emma never actually intended to become attached to him in any capacity. She needed a man, he was there and m... More

APRIL 10, 2010
APRIL 18, 2010
APRIL 19, 2010
MAY 13, 2010
MAY 16, 2010
MAY 18, 2010
MAY 19, 2010
MAY 20, 2010
JUNE 14, 2010
JUNE 16, 2010
JUNE 24, 2010
JUNE 25, 2010
JUNE 26, 2010
JUNE 27, 2010
JUNE 28, 2010
JULY 1, 2010
JULY 3, 2010
JULY 4, 2010
JULY 5, 2010
JULY 21, 2010
JULY 26, 2010
JULY 31, 2010
AUGUST 11, 2010
AUGUST 12, 2010
AUGUST 13, 2010
AUGUST 16, 2010
AUGUST 31, 2010
SEPTEMBER 3, 2010
SAME DAY
SEPTEMBER 26, 2010
SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
OCTOBER 2, 2010
OCTOBER 3, 2010
SAME DAY
WHAT DAY IS IT AGAIN?
A GOOD DAY
OCTOBER 5, 2010
THE LAST DAY OF VACATION
OCTOBER 6, 2010
OCTOBER 7, 2010
SAME DAY
OCTOCER 10, 2010
THE DAY OF INVASION
OCTOBER 12,2010
NOVEMBER 2, 2010
SAME DAY
FLASHBACK
NOVEMBER 18, 2010
NOVEMBER 19, 2010
FLASHBACK
WHO KNOWS
GOODBYE
DOOMSDAY
ARMAGEDDON
FINALE
TALK IT OUT
BEFORE THE BEGINNING
THE END OF THE BEGINNING
A GHOST

JUNE 10, 2010

1.6K 74 16
By datordona

Daily Sagittarius Horoscope
June 10, 2010

There's no telling what a Sagittarius can do when they
put their minds to it. Their personality is packed with
awesome tools like perseverance and determination
and those traits aren't going anywhere. So if there's
something you want Sag, go for it. If you work hard,
you'll get it indefinitely.

Emma was in the back yard of her house trying to rip some of the insufferable honey suckles off her windows. The breakfast nook in her kitchen was getting dark because of all the vines covering it. She manned her garden scissors in the late afternoon and took to the branches with a vengeance. She'd cut the grass yesterday and had been too tired to do the rest of the yard work that day but she was back at it now. She stood on a small ladder beside her netted deck with the hammock blowing casually in the wind. Inside the window she could see Gypsy sitting on the refrigerator watching her efforts casually.

Emma wiped her forehead and snatched the last of the vines from her window and basked in the view of her kitchen. She turned towards the setting sun and smiled because she'd gotten it done. She lowered herself from her aluminum ladder and grabbed it, walking back to the shed putting it next to her lawnmower and bird feed.

She padlocked her shed and moseyed back to her house. Emma took the back door next to the sunroom that led into the kitchen. There was more sun in there. And a great view of the star going to bed over the trees miles and miles away.

She showered, as she was sticky and feeling matted, and flopped on her bed. She was bored. It was going on nine o'clock and she had the whole night ahead of her. Emma wanted to go out. She hadn't taken her drugs that day because she was having such a calm, dull time. And that meant that Emma could drink that night if she wanted to.

She was feeling more on top of her problems than she had felt in a long time. Emma was confident in herself and her ability to keep herself, preoccupied and at bay. She was getting things done. She was relaxing in the process. She felt like a regular, well-rounded person. And that feeling, that fleeting moment where she felt like she was going through only the basic problems instead of her truly heinous ones was delicious enough to let her want to try something fun, ambitious, regular.

Rolling over, she called Bobby on her cell phone. "Bobby, baby."

"Hello my love," he said into the phone. "Are you counting the hours until we meet again?"

She giggled. "Something like that. Let's hit the streets tonight."

Bobby seemed excited that she wanted to go out. He'd stopped inviting her for a while because she never said yes. Besides the times when he'd embarrassed her too badly or she'd been afraid of her own torments, she went out with him. But as of late, the last few months, Emma had been declining every invitation. And as she looked around she thought that simply sitting at home and staring at her cat was a dreadful way to waste a night. "There's a new place opening tonight. Catfight. I was going to ask my significant other to join me but you'll get me more drinks!"

He was joking of course. Emma laughed. "Where is it?"

"Why don't you let me come get you?" Bobby asked. He'd never seen where she lived but he'd always wanted to. Emma wondered why he was so infatuated with getting to her house. She wasn't going to let him come over until she found out.

"Because I like to leave when I'm ready!"

Bobby groaned. "I'm in Henry County right now but I'll be back in Atlanta in like an hour. I'll text you the address. Call me. I wanna be there before it gets crowded."

"Fine, fine. What are you gonna wear?" Emma got up and crossed to her closet.

"I don't know. Wear something sexy so we can skip the line ok?"

"Bobby!"

"I'm serious! I'm not paying fifty fucking dollars to get in the club again when you can wear something hot!" He huffed into the phone. "Don't be a bitch doll, its lame... I'll call you in an hour. Love you!"

Emma looked at the phone, shaking her head and smiling. Bobby talked entirely too fast for her sometimes. But his restless nature matched what her own and she liked him for that. Aquarians are always a riot to be around in public.

She hopped off the bed and went to her bathroom to play something... club worthy to get ready to. She felt... different tonight. Like she could party her ass off because she didn't have class the next morning. The happy-go-lucky feeling was, Emma reasoned, just like she'd felt when she went out in college. Everything was so fun and new and exciting. It was never boring, not even when you were on campus. Emma polished her nails a shiny, hot red that blared from her little hands. She stood in her full mirror with her hand holding her hair off her neck with various little dresses. They were tucked in the back since she didn't use them often, and hanging from satin hangers because that was a part of her wardrobe that she was extravagant about. She chose a nude, beige colored dress that was made of a spandex and polyester. The neckline stopped just under her belly button and was filled with an obviously transparent nude, stocking material, exposing her cleavage generously. It had no back and only maintained a grasp because it was long sleeved, clinging to her arms to the wrist; it was extra tight just because there was no zipper, no clips, no... bra. It wasn't necessary.

Emma got her in knees in her closet and pulled out one of her favorite pairs of shoes. They were a gift from a dear friend that only thought she should have the finest while he was hers; sparkly, breath taking shoes. Emma sat at her vanity and slid on the Christian Louboutin Daffodil pumps and preened with admiration for them. In the mirror, she pinned her hair into a Mohawk sort of style that trailed down her back in, big wavy curls with bobby pins. When she went out, she always wore a lot of makeup. More than she wore all week to work combined. Her eyes were smokey black. Her cheeks were deep pink with blush. Her eyelashes three times longer. She wore a single, diamond tennis bracelet and diamond stud earrings that were another gift from Shia.

Finished, Emma looked at herself in the mirror, turning from side to side to give herself a good inspection. She turned around and looked over her shoulder at her fully exposed back. Her spine was viewable all the way down to the small where her butt curved deliciously and the fabric held her hotly. She grinned. She liked looking like this. She felt sexy. Alive. These were the moments she missed when she was trying to control herself every weekend by entertaining herself with her cat at her huge house. But tonight she felt untamable. She was ready to just go out and have a good time. Forget about all her problems and the things that kept her from doing things like partying more often.

When she got to the club she parked her own car in a parking garage a block up from where the club was and called Bobby. He didn't answer of course. She didn't take her phone in the club, she never did. She lost things easily when she got drunk and Emma was sure she'd be drinking. She felt stable tonight. All she had on her persons was a fifty dollar bill, her id, and some lip gloss.

The line wrapped around the building. Emma grunted in disdain and marched past everyone waiting. In some situations, she hated to be the center of attention but she hadn't been out in a long time and she liked it; that feeling.

She approached the door and held out her fifty to the bouncer. He was a tall, rounded man that still looked exceedingly dangerous but she held her ground. Behind her, she heard someone hating underneath their breath to their friend. Emma was quite used to be judging her for whatever reason. She glanced at them over her shoulder, pretty girls. Then she pulled her dress down just a little and flipped her hair, snuffing them obviously. The name of the club was Catfight and she was feeling bigger than life.

The bouncer gave her a once over and moved the velvet rope. She walked in and tucked her money away. She'd been let in for free on account that she looked so good. She smiled at the line waiters as she passed.

The metal detector bouncers were waiting just inside the door of the lavish club to scan everyone that entered with their wand. Emma held her arms out. "Does it look like I can hide anything in this?" she asked hotly, referring to her tight dress. The wand master blushed and shook his head, scanning her as protocol called for and then sending her to have her ID checked.

It was the quickest she'd ever been admitted into a club, she thought as her heels clicked on the long hallway to the club. The place was brand spanking new she Emma didn't step in anything sticky as she manned the stairs by the pool tables in search of Bobby. The place was packed and she didn't know how she was ever going to find him in all the mess.

"How you doing?" A gold toothed gentleman with a cargo hat and big gold chain asked her. He wore cornrows and a durag. His breath smelled of beer and his face was greasy. She nodded to him briefly and walked away before he could ask her another question. She headed for the bar and squeezed through thirsty customers to make her presence known. The music blared and the drinks were being served. The bartender was cute; a little Asian chick with sleeves tattooed over the entirety of her arms.

"What can I get for you?" she asked Emma casually.

"Something sweet," she answered. The Asian gave her a half smile and a once over from the waist up. "And pretty."

Emma thought her gar-dar was off but she knew the girl was definitely a lesbian when she gave her a jolly rancher drink, called her baby, and didn't allow her to pay for her beverage. She turned her back to the bar and sipped the sweet confection. She spotted a platinum blonde mulling through the crowd and recognized her as Rebecca. She knew that hair anywhere. She started after her, figuring she would know where Bobby was. Before Emma caught up to her, Rebecca found Bobby standing beside the deejay booth sipping a beer and dancing casually. She whispered something to him and he nodded, taking her cigarette and hitting it.

Emma marched to him and he saw her before she actually made it. "Why didn't you call me?" he blared so that he would be heard. Emma cheesed and embraced him. "You look fucking awesome! We have to take pictures for my facebook!" Bobby was dressed very casual suave with creased white slacks and a rather form fitting royal blue shirt. He wore shiny dress shoes and a cuffed gray blazer made of fabrics Emma didn't know but adored. He really looked like some GQ guy. And he wore shades inside.

She pulled her dress down at the sides and turned around so that Bobby could see the back. He fanned himself dramatically and kissed her neck, sipping her drink through her straw. "That is good," he said pointing at her. He tapped a broadly shouldered black guy on the shoulder and he turned to face the two of them.

"This is Kevin, my new thing!" he screamed over the music, making introductions. Kevin was handsome enough, not really tall but built and not extravagantly dressed. He looked Emma over and she grinned curiously, wondering if he was with Bobby. He looked at her like he wasn't at all 'with Bobby.' "Kevin this is my fiancée Emma," Bobby bobbed his head to the music while Emma took Kevin's hand in greeting. He pulled Emma to him and said that it was nice to meet her.

She danced with him, becoming more and more aware that this guy, this Kevin, was obviously a bisexual. He enjoyed her moves. She finished her jolly rancher and had Rebecca accompany her to get another, as she was on the way to the bar herself. Side by side, she and Rebecca swayed to the music, enjoying themselves and laughing. Rebecca looped her arm around Emma's and walked with her hand in hand back to Bobby and Kevin and whoever else Bobby had tried to shout introductions to. When they reached their crowd again however, Rebecca didn't let go of Emma's limb. Instead she held her close and danced behind her seductively. Why were all these women trying her tonight? Emma didn't mind it, as women were softer than guys. She had more rhythm than Kevin and her hands didn't dig into Emma's hips while she held her for their dance. Emma wasn't attracted to Rebecca but she was attractive so she danced carelessly.

"You look gorgeous baby," Rebecca slurred in her ear. Emma grinned and turned to her, hugging her neck and pressing the full length of her body against Rebecca's. Rebecca complied, running her free hand down Emma's back and up it again under her heavy hair.

She was on her third drink when she had to make her first trip to the bathroom. She shimmied around everyone and passed the pool tables to find the restrooms. The bathroom was packed as it usually was in a club and she quickly handled her business so someone else could use the stall. She checked her face while she washed her hands. Emma assessed herself in the mirror while she picked at her hair. She wasn't drunk. She was tipsy though. She could tell by the way images like her own reflection danced and couldn't be readily focused on. She smiled at the insinuation that she was feeling her alcohol.

Before she met up with Bobby again, she grabbed another drink from the Asian bartender who seemed to love seeing her again because she knew what the drinks were doing to Emma. When she leaned over the bar and asked for another, her smile was much more lazy and her posture was much more exposing. The girl simply chuckled and complied, handing her what she'd just made. A blue Motherfucker. Whatever that was.

Bobby and that Kevin guy were kissing when Emma got back. She handed Rebecca another beer and Rebecca sat her empty bottle down by the speaker and accepted it.

The music was blasting and her feet were starting to hurt despite the price of the shoes but Emma was still having an awesome time. She'd been to the bathroom again and remembered that she hadn't even checked to gauge how drunk she was that time which proved that she was just as wasted as she thought. She'd stopped drinking the mixed drinks, as they had snuck up on her, and stuck to having occasional sips of her Heineken. She pulled her hair over her shoulder and danced sweetly with some guy taller than blazes. He invited her to chill with him and his friends in VIP and she went, grabbing Rebecca's arm and dragging her along. They were ushered up the stairs to the VIP lounges like hired hookers to entertain the guests with money but Emma and Rebecca were feeling so good they didn't even mind.

Rebecca nearly tripped over her heels walking up the long staircase trimmed in trippy lights. They got to the velvet rope and a gentlemen just as big as the man that let Emma into the club free stood there. The tall man dapped him up, nodded to him briefly, and walked past the rope. Emma d Rebecca followed behind him.

From VIP, you could see the entire dance floor and the people at the bar. Emma and Rebecca danced over to the rails and looked at everyone, waving at Bobby. Her shoes sparkled deliciously in the light.

"Drinks," Rebecca said, grabbing a champagne flute and reached for one for Emma.

Emma groaned and made a face, clearly wasted. "Nooooo, I already had so-some white liquor. I can't drink wine. Let's get a beer. Come on."

"Pussy!" Rebecca spat. Emma turned her back to the rail and looked around the VIP. There were, as far as Emma could see, no beer in VIP. It was all wine and champagne and other expensive shit. She huffed. Emma pulled her dress down and two stepped a little to the left to get her footing. Rebecca laughed at her.

Emma approached a guy that had his back to her but was holding a Corona. "Excuse me," she screamed over the music. She tapped his shoulder and Rebecca stood close by her side, grinning occasionally. The guy turned around and looked at Emma up and down appreciatively. She grinned at him, feeling like her Cheshire. Her eyebrows raised, and she peered at him closely. She felt like she knew him, she'd seen that face before somewhere.

"Do I know you?" She asked, forgetting the beer.

The guy smiled and licked his lips, sipping his beer and shaking his head. "Na, you don't know me baby."

"Oh ok," she peered at him a little closer for a second. Maybe it was just the alcohol that made her think she knew him. Maybe she was getting too friendly. "Where'd you get your beer?"

The stranger looked her over again and put his hand in his pocket. He smiled at Emma's failed attempt to keep her footing while Rebecca danced beside her. He motioned to someone over her head and Emma turned just in time to dodge a waiter with a tray of drinks. "Get the lady a beer man," he said briefly.

Emma grinned up at him. "Thank you!" Rebecca said for her, throwing an arm over Emma's shoulder and grinning wickedly at her. "She really appreciates it."

He sipped his beer again. He was slim, very thin but still handsome. He had ears that stuck out rather dramatically but he carried himself in such a way that made Emma think he had the confidence to rock those ears all his life. His smile was really nice. And he smelled good. Emma fanned her face a little on the sly, when she wasn't being inspected so thoroughly and looked around for her beer.

There were people all over the place in VIP. Plush couches were placed strategically around the columns that went all the way down to the first floor of the club. Girls paraded around in less clothes than she herself and Rebecca had on. Men lounged, some stood and bobbed to the music blaring around everybody. It wasn't so loud up there though, Emma thought.

"What's your name?" the tall guy asked her. She remembered he was there and turned to face him again, letting go of Rebecca's hand so that she could wander off.

She lifted herself as high as she would go, to his chest, and tilted her head up. He bent down to accommodate her. "Emma. Yours?"

"Al," he responded.

"Hi, Al."

He laughed.

Her beer came and the Al guy twisted the cap off of it. She sipped it in appreciation. "Emma!" someone screamed. Rebecca was sitting between two very friendly looking people waving at her dramatically. She left Al, thanking him again for the beer. Rebecca reached for Emma and pulled her down onto her lap when she was close enough. Emma laughed as Rebecca hugged her back. She loved getting drunk wit girls, they're so touchy feely. Emma loved to be touched. She danced just barely, holding her beer over her head and smiling as she gyrated just barely.

"This is Emma," Rebecca introduced behind her. Emma turned to her left and shook hands with a white guy with blonde, schoolboy hair kind of like Bobby's brunette cut. He was tanned perfectly and dressed in a button down, expensive looking shirt. He had gorgeous hazel eyes and a very nice disposition. "Emma this is Robert," Rebecca smiled between the two of them. Then she turned her attention to the person on her other side. "And this is Angie."

Angie was black, dark skin actually. She had long weave but it looked soft. Her face was rather plain but her makeup made her look very exotic. She shook Emma's hand.

"They're dancers for SCAD in downtown!" Rebecca seemed excited to meet people from Savannah College of Art and Design.

"I love your shoes," Angie said, looking Emma's feet. She held her foot up and admired her own shoe.

"Thank you," she breathed, sipping her beer and continuing to look at her shoe. "These are my favorite shoes."

"Robert and Angie are married too!"

Emma didn't know why that music made her so happy, she wanted to cry. It was a beautiful thing, marriage. Emma touched Angie's knee and looked her in her eyes. "That's beautiful," she said with as much sincerity as she could muster. "That's a beautiful thing, people that love one another co-hiccup-coming together."

Angie laughed and told her thank you. Emma knew she was laughing at her because she was drunk but she didn't care. She wanted to laugh at herself too. Why the hell should she be happy that those two people got married? She didn't even know those people. But still, she was beside herself with happiness for the couple.

"Rebecca," Emma said. "Let's dance man."

She hopped up and pulled Rebecca up behind her. Rebecca left her drink on the table in front of them. "Bye you guys," they said, strolling off. There were a few places for one to dance in VIP. There was a smaller dance floor but it was so off to the side almost no one was there. You could stand by the couches and dance, but it was only good to do that when you knew who was sitting on the couch behind you, otherwise it was just really awkward. "Here," Emma said, switching her beer to the other hand and grabbing a wine off a tray that was passing by for Rebecca. She took it appreciatively.

"I'm wasted Emma!" Rebecca whined once they got to the railing, looking over the club. She turned her head to Emma and huffed. "Like I'm sooooo wasted! D-do you want a cigarette?"

Emma shook her head, she despised cigarettes. She would have loved a joint right then though. She put her hands on the rail and danced cutely to whatever song was on at the time. Her nails were the color of cotton candy and they shined under the lights that danced over her body. She lost everything for a while. Time. Space. Rebecca. Everything faded into the mist and she simply swayed to the thrown off beat and enjoyed her drunk. She so loved to drink socially. These are the moments she missed, craved. With problems like hers, social settings like these are never wise. But she was having fun. She was calm. Her hormones were under control. She was happy.

Everything was fine until she smelled him.

She got a whiff of him from behind her and Emma felt her breath stick to the back of her throat. She didn't turn around, she didn't need to. She knew that smell. Her hair stood up on the back of her neck and after she experienced a cold flash of dread over her body she was suddenly maddeningly hot. Her fingers gripped the rail and the neck of her beer tightly and she closed her eyes. A familiar buzzing started in her ear and she cringed. Oh God, she thought.

She opened her eyes and looked around as carefully as possible for the quickest escape. Feeling like a caged bird, her breath almost got caught in her throat. She felt, almost immediately, a dull ache at her center. She gasped in fear, she'd been fine all night. Now her legs pressed together at the thighs to prevent any of the secretions she so often secreted from slipping into public view. She didn't find anything but the stairs that she'd used to get up in VIP.

Emma sat her beer down on the ground, not caring what would happen to it and slithered away from Rebecca, who was still dancing the night away and trying to light another cig. Her back was facing the inside of the VIP and she made sure to keep her gaze averted. She couldn't be seen by him. She glanced at the stairs again and then over her shoulder at Rebecca carefully. When the rope moved to allow some newcomers in, Emma bolted for it, not shoving them aside but delicately making her way past.

Once downstairs she looked over her shoulder again, up to make sure that no one was behind her. Al, Robert, Rebecca.

Him.

A familiar buzzing started in her ears over the loud music and she shook her head, trying to will it all away but the haze induced by her drinking made it difficult. She whined quietly to herself in the thrall of people. Someone slipped passed her close, brushing her nipples through fabrics delicately and making Emma churn and nearly fall to the ground. The buzzing and hissing all around her body made her twitch and pant to herself. She felt her resolve melting and she had to get away from all these people.

"Lookin' for me doll face?" Emma turned in shock. The little Asian bartender was shorter than she expected. She smiled up at Emma, her Monroe pierced in her dimple and her black hair cut in an edgy manner. She wore lots of mascara and black eyeliner but it gave her olive colored much depth. Emma thought she was pretty.

But with other things on her mind, she couldn't deal with her bartender friend. She was horrified of what would happen to her if she didn't leave the club right now. That scent had turned her on like starting an engine, and she had to get away before someone got a ride.

She backed into people until the Asian had disappeared. Then she finally turned and looked where she was going. Emma fished her keys out of her dress; stuffed in the side for safe keeping with her ID. Her lip gloss had been lost hours ago with Bobby on the dance floor.

She thought about Bobby; to hell with him. She had to go.

She made it out of the club and breathed a sigh of fresh air like a convict on the yard. She shook her hands, trying to calm her body...

"Hey sexy," a stranger said. Club goers and promoters were all around the door, mingling, waiting in line, showing off the cars they had pull enough to park right there on the curb. "You lookin' good baby..."

Emma didn't know what he said next, she'd wondered around the corner to the parking garage where her car was. Pulling down her dress a fraction, she wrapped her arms around herself and pushed her hair over her shoulder, she needed something to shield her naked back from the night air. There was a slight dew to her skin, as she had been in a heated environment, and it made her all the colder. Her nipples perked up and goose bumps lifted against her arms, the metal bars dropping in temperature once or twice. She shivered and stumbled a bit.

The parking garage was deserted with the exception of cars of course. And people, girls mainly, on their way to the party she'd just left. Al would like some of them, she reasoned as she watched them leave the garage and turn left. All the light on her level of the garage worked except for one in the back beside her car. It flickered off and on and off again. It made her dizzy as she walked to her car. Or maybe it was the alcohol. Or her horny state.

"Why you always running from me?"

She froze.

She'd been an idiot to think that she could have gotten away. This man, this Trey, was all over the place as it happened. She never planned to see him again after she met him and now she works with the stranger five days a week. She'd been silly to think that she could sneak past him in the club and not be noticed.

She felt her blood starting to rush in her veins again, burning with each beat of her heart. Her nails felt as though they had grown four centimeters in mere seconds, something she attributed to her desire to feel flesh underneath them. She was hot almost suddenly. A moment ago literally she'd been cold as ice, now she was sweating down her exposed back again.

He looked impeccable. Dressed in a gray button down and denim, his swag showed through all the way to his designer shoes. His hair was cut again, as it was the weekend. His earring was back in, shining in the flickering light above them. His hand was stuffed in his pocket, the other touching his chin, rubbing back and forth in deliberation. Emma paled under his gaze. She'd been caught again. She was embarrassed.

"I wasn't running," she stammered, her thoughts hammering in her ears making it hard for her to hear herself talk. "I-I have somewhere I need to be-."

"You a bad liar Emma Marie." She winced at his use of her name. It sounded so good on his lips though. "You know that?"

She shook her head, blinking hard. "I-I'm not a liar." She shifted her weight and put a hand to the trunk of her car, steadying herself on her wobbly legs. She felt as though they would give out on her in the parking garage in a matter of seconds of she didn't get away from his delicious smell. Emma didn't understand why he was torturing her with his presence. It was bad enough that she hadn't taken any medication that day. And the alcohol. And the fact that he was utterly gorgeous.

"And you drunk again," she heard him observe. She put a hand to her forehead and avoided his gaze while her head swam.

She was upset instantly because she was. "I'm not drunk!" she spat, pulling her hand form her face and glaring at him for everything he did to her body. He seemed unaffected by her outburst. He even seemed a little amused. "I had a-hiccup-a beer or two."

Trey descended on her in short steps, giving her time and space to run if she so chose. She felt behind her for the car she made it to and pushed herself against it, grabbing the door handle to make sure she kept her wandering hands to herself. She throbbed in private places. The feeling made her even more angry. He was always so damn calm about everything. And Emma was, nine times out of ten, a nervous wreck of anxiety and suppressed hormones. "And I can drink if me wo'nt! Don't 'ave nuttin' to do wi't cho." Oh good Lord where the hell had that come from? She winced at the sound of her own voice and accent, hating that he was right, she was drunk, and he could tell. She didn't know anything about him and he knew so much about her that it irked Emma to no end. Made her restless as he stood in front of her. She felt inferior to him. But she had no idea why she did. He didn't know her. She was notorious in places. She was a gangster in others. She was a seductress for a while. She kept her hands on the handle, her eyes trying to find his in their swim.

She glared up at him, stumbling to the side just once and then recollecting her footing. "Me don' need me boss telli'n the bab'ey who't to do, kay?" she spat.

Trey grinned down at her after a while. Her confusion peeked under his gaze. He was still only a little taller than Emma with her favorite shoes on. "I'm not your boss right now, Emma." He stepped closer and Emma pushed her back against the car. Cold. "Here, I'm just an acquaintance."

"Stalker," she mumbled and he laughed, much to her displeasure. She glared harder.

"I think you're running from me because you're scared of me."

"Scared? Ha! I'm not scared of you," she heard something hit the ground and saw it was her keys. She'd dropped them in her death grip on the door. She glanced up at him. Trey was already bending to get them. She felt weird, having him that close to her lower regions. She bit her lip despite herself when he looked up at her from his crouched position. He was gorgeous, goodness. He stood again, slowly for Emma's benefit she thought. He looked at her like he enjoyed the strain she was under. Like he could hear her body churning inside, between her legs. The left corner of his mouth twisted up and he bore into her until Emma's eyebrows sagged in silent pleading.

Please, leave me alone... but fuck my brains out before you do.

What? She thought, wincing at her own irrational thoughts. She blinked from him, well aware that even to herself she wasn't making much sense. She comforted herself with the thought that she was on her way home. She didn't have to make sense to Gypsy. Not to mention that she was drunk. And he knew that. She felt like she was being bullied by the way his body wouldn't let up on his closeness to her.

"I-," she started. He interrupted, putting his hands on either side of the car.

"I think you're scared of how much you like my dick."

He was so damn brazen. The things he said unnerved her and made her cream. She wanted to pull her tiny dress down at the sides before she was discovered. No doubt her panties were wet. They always were. And she'd intended to be gone minutes ago. Now she was stuck between a rock and a hard place, the very place that made her cream to begin with. She couldn't let him find out how much he affected her. Especially when his assessment of her had been so correct. She hated it.

She looked at him again, staring at him closely. He stared back, looking beautiful but feeling hot enough to be the devil to Emma. "I think," he went on, seeming spurred on by her wincing away from him. He leaned closer. His cologne tantalizing. "You're scared of what I do for you baby," Trey said, confident in himself to the very fullest. She turned her head away from his when his lips were close enough to kiss her. She couldn't kiss him. Goodness she couldn't kiss him. He would unravel her there in the parking garage. And she'd have sex right there on the hood of her car. And then have to go to work the next week, seeing him and knowing what he did to her. In a parking garage.

Turning her head proved to be a bad idea. Trey grazed his silky lips over her cheek and jaw line so softly Emma thought she'd dreamed the smooth feeling up. Her hands held the doorknob so roughly she thought she'd snap it off. Her thigh muscles were starting to ache, she'd been holding them together against her feelings since she'd left the VIP. Even so, she was aware of how wonderful his breath felt on her skin, how magnificent it was to have him there with her. Her head tilted back, she gasped quietly when he set his lips down gently on her neck.

"I'm not afraid of you," she murmured even as he kissed her neck again and spread his legs, setting her in between his own. She felt him against her stomach again. She couldn't even think clearly for his little kisses.

"I like this dress," he commented, leaving her to lie to the air because he wasn't listening. His hands left the car and he ran big palms up her sides, feeling her up. His hands shifted to her front and he wasted no time grabbing her globe breasts in both hands and kneading them in circles. Emma twitched, her back against the car still.

"Oh God," she mumbled. Her head was so heavy Trey had to cup her neck and bring her face back to his. He was smirking at her body's response to him. She shuddered. "I," she fought to make words come out right. "I can't think."

One of Trey's arms wrapped around her waist securely. "Gimme kiss baby." The hand that cupped her head held her fast for his diving lips. She didn't protest, she couldn't. She wanted to kiss him just as bad as he thought she did. Her lips puckered against his and Emma moaned at the connection. She soiled herself a little more.

His hand on her head aided Emma in kissing his full-heartedly . Her tongue delved as far as it could go into his delicious recesses. Her hands had let go of the door. Now she held onto his shoulders for support and sagged against his bulky figure. Why couldn't she stop herself? What sort of power did Trey have over her? She'd just said she was leaving. It was like he could hypnotize her every time he looked into her eyes. Emma felt as though she was his puppet on strings when he commanded something of her. It was so easy for her to give over to his temptations.

And that terrified her.

But even when she tried to twist her face from his Trey's hand left her head and grabbed her chin forcefully, pulling her mouth back to his, mumbling a quick 'mm mm', as if to say 'don't run' and taking her mouth again. It was like he was trying to possess her, take her to her limit. He hungrily plunged through her face, making Emma sag even more into his will. Her legs were shaking as she shuddered; she felt so much of what she'd been fighting since she met him.

A gust of wind across her thighs and ass, alerting Emma. Her eyes had been closed, much to her surprise and they flew open. He looked unrepentant in his decision to simply lift her tight dress over her butt, displaying it to anyone who wanted to walk by then. "Trey!" she huffed, meaning to grab for her dress. She puffed and looked around as she pulled it back into place and mugged his smiling features. He was so fucking casual when she was embarrassed.

"Let me see you.." he mumbled to her. Trey snatched her wrists into his own quickly, much too quickly for her drunken stupor. She looked at him with that same pleading, lusty haze over her face. She could feel her eyes staring, boring into his, begging to be satisfied and clutched while her slight wince and moan made her to be an innocent. He was undoing her again, God help her. He was taking her away from reality again. She was slipping into his abyss. How lovely the land of Trey was.

He smiled. "Come on baby," he lured, his perfect voice and honey sweet southern accent working over her senses. She loved what she heard from him, all the time. He put her hands behind her back and pressed her between the car and him. She bit her lip, feeling what was on her stomach beat like a heart against her. Such a tiny dress she wore. No fabric at all. "Let me take care of you again."

She shook her head even as he kissed her. Emma fed on his kiss like it were tangible food, feasting on his probing tongue and succulent lips as he did hers. She had to go, she warned, before she lost herself in that forbidden land. She couldn't. She felt tears in her eyes when she wiggled her hands out of his loose ones. Emma put her hand to his chin, turning him away and wiping her mouth on the back of her hand.

They stared at each other for a moment. Besides their pants and the faint sound of a car alarm going off somewhere on a floor way above theirs, there was no noise. Emma was shaking visibly. She couldn't hold her legs together anymore so she sagged against the car, her limbs resting since she had been leaning on him for most of her support a minute earlier when he plundered her mouth. She felt at her wits end and she still barely found the strength to stand up and put the key to the door.

Trey wore a faint scrawl but his arousal was undeniable and he watched her the entire time she attempted to unlock her door. She'd almost got it on her third try, but she dropped the keys. Her shoulders tensed and she trembled like it was below zero.

He'd stepped next to her, picking up the keys again. Emma couldn't look to her right where she knew he was standing as he unlocked her door for her. She could barely stop doing the dance that looked a lot like she had to use the bathroom. She could feel dew on her inner thighs. Fuck. Trey was smiling at her when she'd glanced at him through the window. He found her battle amusing because he didn't know.

"See you on Monday Miss Dubois," he remarked as she closed her door. She sped away from his smiling face in shame.

And it hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134 2 10
"Ill do anything for you." He said looking up at me, "And you can do anything to me." "Anything?" I asked softly, now determined to make him regret...
216K 2.2K 55
Warning: muture language sexual content if your not older then 17+ please do not read but if you want I'm not stopping JUST BEWARE Emma is a student...
738 11 28
I have a secret. A secret that no-one besides my boyfriend, my mother and I know. A secret from my past which has me trapped in a relationship from h...
315K 10.5K 40
Emma has no identity. She's a vessel for her mother's greed. It has been long embedded into her head that she has no one but her mother. And if she w...