Dmmd On Crack

By Ciacci-chan

We luv dat hell of a game More

ScissorIMEANReader x Koujaku
Lion the Trip
Cinnamon dad VS Angry birds' lord
Aoba's not gay.
Clear's life is pink
Dr. Noiz
Toue loves my garden
Mizuki friendzoned like a sir.
Noiz x waitress (with a beautiful surprise for you)
Trippu and his pet.
Toma will terrorize our world
The lost innocence of Sei
dmmd in Rome
The bitch is back 😧
Help me make the dopest story!
Just bless this baby.
With who do you ship me with?(with reader!)
Let's tell an horror story
When you just like trees...
Koujaku will not be in this story
Va tutto bene?
It's too hot.
Noiz solves my love problems
Wonderful day at the beach.
I luv sneks
What would dmmd shnitzels do when you're on your period?
Flashing the fuc bois headcanon (low-key nsfw)
Shitty nsfw headcanons... with a woman tho
I pooped my pants
Don't read pls I'll pay you
How would those homos cheer you up?
My bro is married now(lol)
I have questions.
I have answers
How's like to live in Italy?
The legend of the man in the toilet.
Motivational Noiz
Cuddling with the sluts headcanons
All yo husbandos challenge.
Me is back
Ok I'm back again wtf

Back to school...

45 2 7
By Ciacci-chan

That's EXACTLY my school, no joke 😂 I found this photo on internet...
------------
So, school is started and it started here too. I go to no normal school but even if I already finished it I still have some lessons before the mother fucking exam.

But yeah... Now I'm here, in Rome with five fuck boys, one sugar daddy, one tree and a shnitzell filled guy.

I was a little embarassed when I entered, because I knew well the secretary and I'm sure she'll think bad things about this whole situation.

Noiz made his way to the desk and he leaned in a sexy way... Okay Noiz would be more nonchalant but ya...
"So, I'm here to ask if we can partecipate to today's 3D lesson..." He asked... But in german.
He still doesn't understand that I'm the only Italian that can change the locale with Awba's screwdriver...

I made sure no one was wandering around and I went to him.
The woman smiled happily at me "What's up?" She asked me curious.
"I-I.... Them!" "Th-them?" She repeated.
"They are my friends and they wanted to assist to the lesson so... So that they can decide if partecipate this year..." I said with a straight face. I dunno how can I do that...

She looked a moment behind me, where the group was. Mink was killing Koujacket and Virus and Trip were touching each other like that scene in the films, where the couple is sitting on a table and no one could see shit... The problem is, there was no table... Then she saw Awba crying while munching on a wurstel(?). "Y-yes, of course!" She answered a little scared. I gave her an empty smile and I returned to the group dragging Noiz from his ear.

I sat between Toue and sad Awba and I sighed deeply.
The train was late today so it's already 3 p.m., when the lesson should already start. But the professor wasn't here.

We waited for some more, but still nothing. "Where is your professor!?" Asked Toue angry. Virus and Trip started to fuck Awba in the middle of the corridor and Toue couldn't concentrate on his beloved tree. "The fuck I know?" I said taking my phone. "Oh isn't he the one that didn't respond when you sent him your work for the exam?" Said Noiz thinking. "YOU NEED TO FUCKING MIND YOUR SHITTY BUSINESS YOU STUPID PERVERT!" I became Satan's daughter in an instant and flames were surrounding me.

Noiz nodded to himself and he just patted my head. "There, there. I know, there." He said in a softer tone.

He knew that that story made me just angry.
The professor always complimented me, telling I was the most skillful etc. We even shared some bad and sad stories about ourselves... He even said he wanted to help me after school was finished...
He didn't even contact me when I was absent for an entire week...
And he didn't help me at all with my work, he just criticised it. I even feel stupid now for getting in trouble with my mother because I wanted to go out with him so I could know more of him.

After a while he retracted his hand, even Noiz was feeling weirded out by the two twins-not-twins. And I felt just depressed.

"Alright, fuck it. I bet 50$ that in a battle between Noiz and Koujackass would win the nerd!" I exclaimed outta nowhere. Mink was interested and joined me. "I bet on Koujacket." He said and prepared the money.

Noiz immediately stood up and threw his shirt away. Koujaku just siged.

The two started to battle and Toue handed me his money. "I bet on that german kid too." He said smirking.

After some minutes the secretary stopped everything. "I'm sorry but your professor will be late for today... If.. If you want you can already enter the classroom..." She said more scared out than before.

I nodded and took them to my classroom where the other two students were waiting.

The... 'students' in question are just two middle-aged people. The woman doesn't even know what's a computer and the man is actually really good at 3D art. We were more people at the start of the year but now it's just us three.

I made some presentations and that was that.

Us students shared our work for the exam and we helped each other to improve our shit while Noiz and Koujacket resumed their match.

It was fine unless Koujacket threw Noiz on the central table and goodbye table...

"KOUJAKU YOU KNOW I HAVE NO MONEY WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!?" I started to scream in a panick.

Koujaku was in his berserk mode for some non-intelligient reason and he ripped his kimonono off and went for me. "COME AT ME BRO!" He said.

"Fuck it." I took the mac(that we use even if a mac is not good enough for working with 3D stuff) and I threw it on his head.

"HEADSHOT" Someone screamed from somewhere. "HOW DARE YOU TREAT A COMPUTER LIKE THIS!!" Noiz returned conscious and punched my nose.

"I bet on Ciacci now..." Said Toue giving money to Mink.

"You stupid...!" I took the old lady and I started to use her like a bat. "Come here!" I screamed while running after Noiz.
Suddenly Koujaku stood up and made us trip on the floor.

I tried to swing the human bat but she turned flaccid... The woman probably lost her senses.

"Can we...?" Asked gently Virus pointing at her.
I didn't know what would they use her for but I know this, this woman needs some dick, no joke.
So I just gave her to him and the threesome continued... It never stopped.

Noiz took me suddenly, bridal-style. I could hear his heart beating and I looked closely at his beautiful eyes. "CATCH!" He said and threw me to Koujaku. "FUUUUUUCK!" Screamed the gay samurai falling down with me on top of him...

I got up and I resumed to run after Noiz. "VIENI QUÍ BRUTTO CRETINO!!"  I started to scream in Italian, like it would change something.

By the way, the other student just ran home.

I got up on the teacher's table. "STOOOPPPPP" I screamed and everyone looked at me. "The professor is gonna come by any minute now. We have to be presentable, I don't want to compromise my exam vote with this so please, calm down and put some clothes on!"

Everyone just looked at me and when I finished they resumed their shit.

"I'LL USE IT!!" I screamed again. "No, the cursed expression..." Whispered Mink.

"If you do that I'll beat you with my dick!" Said menancingly Koujackass, looking at me.

"I'll rape you son..." I said pulling out a dragon dildo from under the desk.
Kou just screamed and he fained on the spot.

"Uhm can we?" Asked again Virus.
"YEEET!" I threw the dragon dildo on his head causing him a brain damage.

"STOP NOW!" I said for the last time.

"C-Carmen?" It was him... My professor.
He just entered and he was looking with the mouth open.

Toue that was harassing a tree, Mink that was counting the money, Koujaku half naked on the floor, Noiz full of bruises, Trip that was still fucking Awba and Virus was inside too but half dead. And at the end me, on his desk with a bleeding nose and a ripped shirt.

"What the fuck is happening!?" He asked a little panicked.

"I'm sorry but I have to do it..." I said already regretting it.
"Wh-why the long face now!?" He asked alarmed.
"Oh fuck..." Whispered Noiz and he run out of the school.
I told my prof everything.
"Yes, I see. Don't worry."
Luckily he TRPped before he could say goodbye to his pants.

I sighed and packed my stuff. "Let's go home, I need Sei."

After two hours we finally arrived. You, Sei and Mizuchi were watching Tv, relaxing.
"Already back?" You asked curious.

I just took Sei and went to my bedroom.

The eavening just run smoothly and eventless.
At night tho...

You were sleeping on my sofa while Noiz was near you with his pc.
He sighed and turned to you.
You woke up and looked at him.

"It's time."He said.

Your heart started to beat like crazy, your face was already a tomato. You were not that prepared to receiving him but you didn't care. You wanted to make love with Noiz.

You hesitantly nodded. He moved you a little and he lay down near you. The sofa wasn't so big so you two were stuck together.

But

He just

He just rolled around and started to sleep.

You see now.
It was just time to sleep.

You went to the fridge and joined Awba crying and munching on a raw wurstel...
-------
I just want to go to the exam and finally be free.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 264 44
just read please ! need more votes !
TKG By saplo

Fantasy

24 0 9
.