'Ex' Of The Billionaire

By rutuhaste

Sophiana or Sophie for short was married to the one and only heir of 'Black Co.' the leading computer hardwar... More

Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Notice
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Notice
Notice

Chapter 21

14.9K 583 33
By rutuhaste

Sophiana POV
The brunch was a little awkward a first but my mind got off from what Richa said and went on feeding these 4 kids. John and Richa had no problems with veggies but peas was such a no-no them. They both literally picked out every single one from their plate. When I told kids to eat peas or they won't grow, they both pointed towards Max. Surprisingly even Max to picked each on of the peas. As I looked to him and clear my throat.
"What?" he asked innocently. I pointed my eyes towards peas.
"I hate peas." as he whined.
John and Richa high fives each other as a groaned defeated.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
It was afternoon the kids were playing in the backyard. I warn them to be careful before taking a sit at one of the chairs in the back veranda. As I heard someone from behind.
"You are a great mother." Max said as he took a sit next to me.
"And you are a great father. If Paul would have been alive he would as good as you are as father." I said looking towards kids playing.
"Now I got to know how much my daughter needs a mother. It would have been great if you were her mother." he said.
"And I really need to find a father for my sons, like as soon as I can. I really wish if that person would be even half of good as you are." still looking towards the kids
"What?" he said.
"Huh. What?"
"You said you need to find a father that to soon. Why?" he asked. I sigh then look at him, taking a deep breath I started to tell him my story : from cheating Jared to Paul's death, from 'JMP Enterprise's to the foolish contract I made 2 days back.
"Wow! Your story is more tragic than mine." he said as soon as I finished.
"And even my partner sucks more than yours." I replied to which we both let out a laugh.
"Hey! Will you listen to me? I think I have a suggestion to both our needs." he said suddenly.
"What?"
"Be my daughter's mother and I can be yours sons father." he tells me.
"Come again!" I was confused.
"Look you need a father for them not a partner for yourself. And I want to have a mother for Richa and I don't think now that she had met you she will accept any other women as her mother."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
923K 15.4K 29
(Previously titled: Maybe It Wasn't Love After all) Luna Jackson had a great marriage. Key word Had. Her marriage officially started falling apart af...
318K 7.6K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
4.6M 107K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...