ANIMALISM | Lookism x Parody...

Por poppyayay

↣ Lookism x Parody! Delinquent! Reader ↢ [ Currently Editing ] ▸ Animalism (noun): behavior that is character... Más

☾Fair Warnings☽
☾1☽
☾2☽
☾3☽
☾4☽
☾5☽
☾6☽
☾7☽
☾8☽
Author's Information.
☾9☽
☾10☽
☾11☽
☾12☽
☾14☽
☾15☽
☾16☽
☾17☽
☾18☽
☾19☽
☾Halloween Special☽
☾20☽
☾21☽
☾22☽
☾Q and A + Special Picture☽
☾23☽
☾24☽
☾25☽
☾26☽
☾27☽
☾28☽
☾29☽
☾30☽
☾31☽
☾32☽
☾33☽
☾34☽
☾Q and A SPECIAL☽
☾35☽
☾36☽
☾37☽
☾38☽
☾39☽
☾40☽
☾41☽
☾42☽
☾43☽
☾44☽
☾45☽
☾46☽
☾47☽
☾48☽
☾49☽
☾To clear things up☽
☾50☽

☾13☽

18K 823 774
Por poppyayay

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 15 |
Ep. 13   Crashing a Date
not edited

'Today I have a date with Mira' Zack thinks smugly as he thumbs the bottom of his nose.

A few hours earlier

''Y/N, Mira... So where are you gonna study for the exam?" Mira's friend asks the both of you, you sitting next to Mira as you kicked your legs up on the desk.

"Hm... I think I'm going to the library later since school finishes earlier today" Mira answers thoughtfully as she organizes her books.

"I'm not studying" You replied, "I'm spending my afternoon binge watching (fav show)" Giving her a thumbs up with a straight and determined face.

"Wait what? No you can't do that Y/N!" Mira glares at you with her sharp gaze, her strict tone making you straighten up.

"Hey Mira" Zack's voice suddenly interrupted into the conversation, looking over your shoulder you see him blush as he sways around, "Hey so... I'm... Going to the library too, shall we go together? If you're okay with it of course."

"You? You're going to study?" Her friend questions.

"No" Mira snaps flatly.

"What! Why not?" Zack cries out as he flings his arms to his side.

"If you go, you'll just get into another fight again!"
"Hey I don't go looking around for scrap all the time."

"Yes you do, and you know I absolutely hate fighting." Mira pulls a strand of hair behind her ear.

''Than why are you hanging with Y/N?'' Zack shot back.

"What'd I do?" You chirped confused.

"Because she's a good person, if you hadn't had started a fight with her boyfriend than she wouldn't had fought anybody! Ugh Zack, you always do this." Mira said in an upset tone, crossing her arms.

Zack only sighs as he runs his fingers through his pomaded hair. (Lol grammar)

"Listen Mira. I won't fight, I promise you."

***
Later, in front of the library.

'No fighting!' Zack thinks, 'Patience. Patience. I need patience!'

"Zack" Mira's voice sang behind him as Zack turns to find her in a school uniform with a pink fleece jacket on top. Her hair was in a neat bun as she jogs over to him, 'P-Pretty! Even in causal clothes!' Zack drools.

"But Zack... why did you change clothes?" Mira asks as she eyed his luxurious clutch with Air Jordan sneakers.

"Oh yeah, I just changed into something more comfortable"
"Doesn't look comfy..."

"Yo" Another voice was thrown in the mix as the two of them turned to find a certain female strutting towards them.

Y/N placed her hands up as she walked towards them with an off brand t shirt and some basketball shorts. Your worn out backpack on your shoulders as a cute (favorite cartoon) keychain swung on the metal tab. But despite the raggedy outfit that very much contrasted Zack's, you still made people's heads turn.

Because like... Mary Sue Reader kinda bullshit.

Many people looked your way, admiring the perfect proportions of your face, which outshined your outfit.

Mira smiles graciously as she waves you down while Zack stands there with his jaw slightly ajar.

'What the hell? Why is she still so damn pretty in those rags?' Zack thought jealously, 'Fucking shit, I spent hella money on my outfit, where's my entourage of stares and whispers!'

When you finally caught up to them- Zack finally spoke out, "W-Why is she here!?"

"It was nonconsensual for me too." You pointed out.

"She's here to study too Zack, I invited her" Mira answers with a glare, "Lets just head in."

It's a happy place!

"I'll pay" Zack smirks as he pulls out a black credit card. He slides it across to the worker who takes it from him.
"Oh thanks."
"Gracias."

"Three students please." Zack smiles.

I had no idea!

The library is such a nice place! It just feels so neat and tidy!

However...

"Wow this place is huge" You state as you pick your nose with your pinky finger.

Why does she have to be here?!

'Whatever I hope time crawls by. I'll sit together with Mira... Study... Eat together' Zack daydreams his day with Mira as you were visualized as a shapeless blob in the corner of his fantasies.

I'm feeling fantastic. Not because of this library, but because Mira is here with me!!

I'm so happy.

***
Back to your POV

'What is this bullshit?' You squinted at your Algebra book, a frustrated look evident on your face. 'Why the hell are there letters in math? This isn't Shakespearean class'

"Y/N, do you need help on that question?" Mira asks you, brushing back stray hairs behind her ear. She leans in as she taps her pencil eraser on her lips.

"Why do I have to study when I know I'm gonna fail?"

"Don't be dramatic, here, let's start over okay?"

After that Mira tried her very bestest (is that a word) to help you, pointing out that algebra was just a complicated piece of shit like 2+2=x, like x is 4 goddammit stop complicating simple shit goddamn.

But she did help you understand some things, before you didn't even know triangles can be fucking 25 feet long— but now you know better.

As you finished the last equation on your missing assignments due a week or two beforehand you wiped away the sweat beading on your forehead. Your stomach than grumbles loudly enough to make Mira stop writing.

Mira gives a soft giggle "Are you hungry Y/N?"

'No, my stomach is just eating itself for fun. Yes I'm hungry we've been at this for an hour.' You kept your thoughts to yourself as you nodded.

"Alright let me text Zack, we can get something at the snack corner" Mira picks up her phone as she sends a quick text "Done, let's head there"

She and you both stood up, pushing back your chairs as you walked towards the snack section of the library. Meeting up with Zack along the way, the both of them chat and walk you felt a funny feeling in your gut.

'Ah man, those noodles from last night coming back to attack me' You thought as you held onto your stomach, a growing pain striking you

Zack was the first to notice your discomfort "Oi Y/N, you alright?"

"I think I'm gonna blast my guts in the restroom, I'll meet up with you two later" You said waving at them before waddling quickly towards the toilet signs.

"..." Zack watches you walk away silently, his face falling 'Blast her what now?'

"I hope she's alright." Mira says as she gave you a worried look, watching your figure retreating down the hall. "Maybe I should've went easier on her with the studying."

"... Lets just grab her a snack while we're there" Zack suggests, turning away as Mira looks back for a few more seconds before catching up with Zack

"When did you care about her so much to finally show some concern?" Mira says dryly, suspicious at his attitude towards you. From what she heard from Zack, Zack and you used to be childhood rivals, competing at the same dojo and tournament. And it seemed that the two of you were still rivals after all these years, through it looked more one sided.

Zack was still as immature as a child, and probably didn't want to make up with somebody who had beaten him before— and you were less than concern for Zack's presence. You treated him like a ghost, which you do to a lot of people from at least what Mira could see.

So to say that Mira was surprised that Zack was even doing anything for you, was an understatement.

"It's just gonna be a cheap candy bar, it's not like a bouquet of Roses or something" Zack states, "Plus I'd would rather buy flowers and gifts for you instead."

Mira sees a light blush on his face, she sighs 'Maybe it was a bit optimistic to think Zack and you can be friends.'

***

"I feel like somebody's talking about me" You said, looking up from your phone as you sat on the toilet. 'Whatever' You shrug it off as you reached for the toilet paper stool, you felt nothing in your grasp as you took a glance over.

Your face fell.

'There's no... There's no toilet paper!' You screamed internally.

SINCE THE NEXT FEW PANELS OF THE CHAPTER IS BASICALLY ZACK TRUING TO IMPRESS MIRA AND MEETING THE OLDER GUYS FROM THE DRUNK EPISODES AND BEING HUSTLED. I'M NOT GONNA INCLUDE IT (if you'd like to reread it I stopped a bit passed the midst of the chapter).

A/N– I skip some stuff if its's not including Y/N, if it doesn't include you than what would be the point? Ill just be rewriting the story— thanks for understanding guys!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

63.6K 2.7K 38
(moved to @/pierojisan) {DISCONTINUED} e·phem·er·al /əˈfem(ə)rəl/ 1. lasting for a very short time. . . . "you know that I don't trust you right?" ...
55.8K 3.2K 48
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...
142K 3.1K 32
Lookism oneshots! Book complete ✅ Requests permanently closed ✅
39.7K 1.2K 54
follows plot💕ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES😭😭😭best ff ever trust 🙏🙏 They said what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And al...