ANIMALISM | Lookism x Parody...

By poppyayay

↣ Lookism x Parody! Delinquent! Reader ↢ [ Currently Editing ] ▸ Animalism (noun): behavior that is character... More

☾Fair Warnings☽
☾1☽
☾2☽
☾3☽
☾4☽
☾5☽
☾6☽
☾7☽
☾8☽
Author's Information.
☾9☽
☾10☽
☾11☽
☾12☽
☾13☽
☾14☽
☾16☽
☾17☽
☾18☽
☾19☽
☾Halloween Special☽
☾20☽
☾21☽
☾22☽
☾Q and A + Special Picture☽
☾23☽
☾24☽
☾25☽
☾26☽
☾27☽
☾28☽
☾29☽
☾30☽
☾31☽
☾32☽
☾33☽
☾34☽
☾Q and A SPECIAL☽
☾35☽
☾36☽
☾37☽
☾38☽
☾39☽
☾40☽
☾41☽
☾42☽
☾43☽
☾44☽
☾45☽
☾46☽
☾47☽
☾48☽
☾49☽
☾To clear things up☽
☾50☽

☾15☽

16.1K 806 170
By poppyayay

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 17 |
Ep. 15   Mommy?
not edited

Some other day when Daniel's mom visits Daniel at his home.

'He's sound asleep. Wakey wakey' Daniel's mom thinks as she starts to shake Daniel's chubby form. Suddenly, the door to Daniel's shack opens up, laughter could be heard as Daniel's mom looks back.

"H-Huh?"

"Mom?" Daniel's other form asks out loud as he stands at the doorway, he was just getting home from school while talking to you.

'Daniel's mom?' You thought as you stood behind him, poking your head to see her as you were just about to walk into your shack as well.

"Yes?" She asks wearily, "And you are? Who are you two?"

Daniel snaps out of it as he shoots her a guilty smile, remembering he was in his other form all of a sudden.

"Hello m'am, it's nice to meet you. Are you Daniel's mom?" He asks nervously as a small bead of sweat slid down his face, "I heard so much about you."

***

"So to save rent. You two are living together?" She asks as Daniel and you sat in front of her, crosslegged and with no shoes on (because culture).

'Why am I here?' You thought as you licked your chapped lips.

"And Daniel's been sleeping here before heading to his part time job?" Daniel's mom continues.

"Yes!" Daniel scratches the back of his head, "He has an after school job to pay for his living expenses! He's been working hard."

"Oh..." The mom trails off as she looks down to her scarred hands, possibly from her job. She starts tearing up a bit as she smiles, "I guess he's all grown up now."

Your cold, icy heart started to twist up as you felt a sudden emotion that hit you lick a heart attack, 'I'm weak' You thought as you clutched onto your chest.

"But where's my manners! What are your names?" She asked, clasping her hands together, smiling sweetly at the two of you.

"Ah my name is also Daniel! It's Daniel Park." He grins at her, before realizing he messed up and should've given her a fake name instead.

"Whyanne Ellen (Y/N L/N)" You chirped out as you couldn't seem to bare witness to Daniel's super sweet mom's smile.

"Amazing! Really what're the odds that your name is Daniel? This must be fate, I do see a resemblance between the two of you!"

"Oh... yes" Daniel smiles awkwardly, wondering how she could come up with that conclusion.

"So what's your relationship with my Daniel?" She suddenly turns to you "Don't tell me you're his girl friend? If you are you have a good eye for men."

Daniel freezes as he took rapid glances towards you, his face heating up, "N-N-N-N---"

"Yes" You said with confidence, "I am Daniel's girl (space) friend."

A/N: Because Plot Hur Dur

"W-W-What?!" Daniel yells as his face exploded from pure redness, Daniel's mom sat back with her mouth gaped open as her eyes wide.

"Oh my goodness, I knew this would happen someday! You won't be disappointed in him-- I promise as your new mother in law!" She cries out as she grabs your hands,

'Oh shit, did she mean girlfriend as in girlfriend or platonically?' You think before opening your mouth "I think you got it wrong I meant it as a frien—"

Your words fell on deaf ears as Daniel was busy filing through his millions of thoughts as Daniel's mom blabbers about you being gorgeous at the wedding ceremony.

You shrunk back, knowing you done fucked up as you couldn't have the heart to pipe up about how you weren't actually dating Daniel.

Because that would be weird. He's like your neighbor and best friend for lifers.

"So" She begin as she smiles warmly at the two of you "Do you both have time to chat at a cafe possibly? I want to hear about my Daniel."

"I'm sorry m'am I think I'm gonna run, I have to study." You lied through your teeth as you picked up your backpack from the ground.

"Really what for?" Daniel chirps up as he pinches the edge of your shirt.

"I don't know that thing with letters and numbers and shit, damn I don't know why you stressing me out and I haven't even started" You felt chills going through your body as you remember Mira threatened you to study tonight or get lectured tomorrow.

She's such a mom.

"Haha" Daniel laughs nervously before smiling at you, still a bit embarrassed from before, "I-Uh I guess I'll see you later Y/N."

You waved at him before Daniel and his mom set off to a local cafe, you leaned against your front door as you watched them disappear down the road.

You smiled at the silhouette of mom and som before you opened the door to go inside, 'Alright! Time to do some homework.'

...

'Right after a take a fat ass nap.'

***
Two Hours Later

Your irises reflected the screen of your laptop as you finished binging your favorite show on HBO. Slurping up some noodles while watching and laying down, you damn straight using your time wisely.

You later had sprawled out on the floor after finishing noodles and taking out the trash.

But your relaxing time on your nice and cold floor was cut short when you heard some rumbling and noises outside.

It sounded like Daniel was talking.

"Are you sure you want to go without seeing your son wake up?" You heard Daniel's voice asked outside.

"Whew I don't want to wake him up. I came by to just bring some food anyways... just tell him I stopped by." Daniel's mom spoke back.

You sniffled as you swiped the bottom of your nose with your thumb. 'What a nice mom.'

"And since it'll be Daniel's birthday soon, I'll be back too."

...

Birthday?

'Birthday?' You thought as you froze on the floor 'Soon? That means that it'll be a celebration, which means I have to get him a present. Which means... cash I ain't have.'

You headbutted the floor.

"Ok travel safe!" Daniel chirps.

"Tell Daniel's girlfriend I'll make her something next time! Share some food with her too please!"

You screamed out, "I'm not his girlfriend!". The entire shack basically shook because of your loud voice.

But it was too late, she didn't hear because she was partially deaf and already a few meters down the road.

But this scared Daniel obviously as he looks at your door. He feels his heart drop a bit before exhaling and knocking on your door lightly.

"Y/N?" Daniel speaks softly through the door as you grunted back.

"I got you an Iced Americano, if you want it." Daniel smiles.

***
IF YOU DON'T LIKE ICED AMERICANOS

You didn't like Iced Americanos.

But whatever, a cup won't kill y'a right?

***
IF YOU LIKE IVED AMERICANOS

You liked Iced Americanos.

Fuck yeah, Daniel always comes in clutch as fuck.

***

Regardless, you opened the door, popping your head out to meet Daniel's eyes as he smiles at you.

"Here." Daniel smiles angelically as you felt the light of his presence completely blinding you.

You reached out for the cup blindly, basically squinting as you accidentally brushed up against Daniel's hand. This made him flinch back and drop the coffee, which in turns breaks your heart a little. Wasted food, not again.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Daniel helps as he kneels down, scrambling to pick up the cup.

You watched him for a bit before huffing, and deciding to do something at the random spur of the moment.

Maybe it was because of Daniel's mom's energy was still in the air or whatever, but for some reason... You were compelled to just ruffle up Daniel's hair awkwardly like a Dad would.

You knew a hug would probably be more effective but... emotions and shit were complicated and you didn't want to risk misunderstandings.

"You're doing great, Daniel." You spoke, your voice softening at every syllable as you just gently patted his head when he knelt down.

You didn't see Daniel getting up, he just froze in place without a single word as you stopped messing with his hair.

You coughed awkwardly, breaking the silence. "I mean, you're a hardworking champ buddy!" You gave him the best fatherly sentence you could muster.

Honestly at this point you just wanted to boogie on back into your den shack home thing because you really didn't think this through.

So before you could disappear fluke the wind, you heard a sniffle.

... Now you were the one freezing up, you heard another sniffle, before seeing teardrops falling on the dirt. And now you knew that Daniel was starting to sob his eyes out.

You panicked in the inside, basically pressing every emergency button in your head as you stood stiller than Mount Rushmore on Fourth of July.

'This is why I should never give emotional responses.' You thought as Daniel wipes his tears away with his sleeve and palm, his pretty face bunching up as he sobbed.

'I'll just pick up the cup and throw it away myself...' You thought as you slowly knelt down to grab the cup but accidentally sat eye level with Daniel. He sees you in between the glimpses of his tears as he turns away before disappearing into his room after muttering a sorry to you.

You watched this in complete stun and shock.

'Shit on a stick what the hell did I just do?'

***
AN HOUR LAYER

Doing the math for how much money you had left was as depressing as it sounded.

You doubt that your monthly allowances from your parents could even get Daniel a gift (possibly make up present for making him cry before), it had barely been enough to let you eat after all. But you do get the occasional random gift sent from your family but it would usually be something stupid.

Like a Russian cartoon character keychain that your sister had stolen from somebody, or maybe some origami paper that your dad sends because origami folding is apparently one of his many hobbies. The only useful gifts were from your mom, like a pot and a tote bag. You don't really use totes often but it's nice, waterproof and everything.

You sighed before getting up and heading towards your front door, maybe you can get earn some cash (less than legally) "borrowing" money from others. But just when you grabbed your tote bag from the shelf, and about to unlock the door you heard an familiar voice.

"Hey newbie" You recognized him, it had to be that weird kid's voice. Tabasco or something (Vasco). Yeah, that was definitely his name. "I saw everything punk, you were way out of line. Step up"

You creaked open the door to let you peek out at the tiny sliver of light, you saw Tabasco in a stylish leather jacket as he stands in front of Daniel.

"Follow me I'm gonna mess you up" Tabasco turned before shuffling away leaving Daniel and you in complete disarray.

...

What the fuck?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 106 8
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
2.2K 123 6
"Heh... 52 years of my life... Just gone away like this... No vacation... No family... No friends... Nothing...." He coughs out some blood. "I was so...
28.4K 1.3K 35
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
55.8K 3.2K 48
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...