Color

Joy_IsWriting द्वारा

"Not everything is black and white." *Thank you AGAIN to the marvelous @kirstin_fanacc for the cover* **Also... अधिक

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen (X)
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven (XX)
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty One (re-upload)
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine (XXX)
Seventy
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundred One
Hundred Two
Hundred Three
Hundred Four
Hundred Five
Hundred Six
Hundred Seven
Hundred Eight
Hundred Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Eleven
Hundred Twelve
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundred Nineteen
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six
Hundred Twenty Seven
Hundred Twenty Eight
Hundred Twenty Nine
Hundred Thirty
Hundred Thirty One
Hundred Thirty Two
Hundred Thirty Three
Hundred Thirty Four
Hundred Thirty Five
Hundred Thirty Six - End

Twelve (XX)

4.1K 208 130
Joy_IsWriting द्वारा

(A/N)

I'm sure this is self explanatory. Got a little smut for you. Though it is optional, and I won't be offended I promise xD

**

Once the others had cleared out, Scott only took about four seconds to grab a condom and then sit on the couch with a hopeful look on his face.

Mitch giggled at him, and walked over slowly. "I can't believe you."

"Why's that?"

"You just had all of our friends clear out so we could--"

"We could do it while they're here if you weren't so loud. Not really my fault. Remember that one time--?"

"If you bring up Vegas for the 100th time, I'm never sleeping with you again."

"Now, would that be a punishment for me or for you?"

Mitch gasped at him. "You're literally the worst."

"Am I? You think so?" Scott leaned toward him. "Why don't you come on over here, my love?"

Mitch walked the rest of the way, now standing in front of Scott on the couch. He raised an eyebrow, to which Scott responded by pulling Mitch's pants down slightly, having to unbutton them as well. 

Mitch just watched. "What are you doing? Gonna try to earn my forgiveness, or..?"

"The goal is, and always has been, to make you come harder than you ever have, babe." Scott slowly slid Mitch's underwear down too. "Think you can handle it?"

Mitch didn't like his tone, and Scott knew better than to give Mitch any attitude. So Mitch smacked Scott's hands away from him, and grabbed the back of Scott's head to fill his mouth without asking. 

Scott instantly grabbed at Mitch's thighs, shutting his eyes as he concentrated on his gag reflex.

Mitch smirked at this, and slowly began to move his hips away from Scott, only to rock forward again. 

Scott allowed it, and after a few moments, let his hands fall from Mitch's thighs to hold them behind his back. He knew Mitch liked seeing that. 

Scott stared up at Mitch as he took all that was given to him, Mitch pulling out of his mouth a few times to let him breathe, and then filling his mouth again. 

Mitch worked him until Scott's chest was heaving from trying to breathe, as Mitch would occasionally pinch Scott's nose shut for a few seconds before granting him oxygen again. 

Scott took it all without a single complaint or even a gag, as sweat began to bead around his hairline from the exertion.

Mitch pulled out again, to grab Scott's chin and lean down to kiss him once, Scott breathing heavily still. Mitch stood up tall again. "Good boy."

Scott waited for instruction, unsure who was calling the shots this time.

Mitch waved him up though. "Well come on. Do you want your dick sucked or not?" Scott was still breathing a little too heavily for Mitch's liking though, so he put a hand out. "Wait, stay there actually."

Mitch then dropped to his knees, and worked on pulling Scott's pants from his hips. He quickly did the same with Scott's underwear, leaving it all in a pile on the floor. 

Mitch stood up only to push on Scott's arms until he was gripping the back of the couch tightly. Mitch pointed at him. "Your hands stay there, okay?"

Scott nodded absentmindedly, mouth hanging open as he caught his breath, chest still heaving.

Mitch dropped back down, pushing Scott's knees apart so he could have enough access to get Scott in his mouth.

Scott let out a breathy moan, hands gripping the couch tightly to keep himself from letting go.

Mitch didn't participate for long, letting Scott fall from his mouth within a minute or so.

Scott was just staring down at him, eyes lust blown and dark. "Mitch?"

Mitch stood up, offering a hand to him. "Let's go to our room."

Scott stood up, only for Mitch to reach around to the back of Scott's shirt, to pull it over his head and toss it on the ground. 

Scott eyed him nervously. "You're not planning on topping are you..?"

"Hell no."

He exhaled loudly. "Oh good." Scott decided that was his cue, and once they walked into the bedroom, he pushed Mitch to fall onto the bed. "Turn over; eyes on me, Cutie."

Mitch obeyed, a smirk on his face. "Daddy's in the building, huh?"

Scott nodded once, as he moved closer and knelt on the bed, pushing Mitch's legs apart. "I'll grab the lube, and you stretch out, okay? Don't move from this spot."

Mitch nodded, waiting for him to grab it. "And what are you gonna do?"

"Make sure the doors are locked. Be back in a sec."

*

Mitch was openly waiting when Scott walked back in the room, and Scott didn't waste a second as he approached the bed and knelt back onto the mattress between Mitch's legs. 

Mitch stared up at him. "Hi..."

"Hey, baby." Scott leaned down to kiss Mitch's neck a few times. "Stretched enough..?"

"Yeah. Please hurry."

Scott just nodded, still kissing down Mitch's neck and to his collar bone. "Condom?" He'd left the one he grabbed in his jeans, which were on the floor somewhere.

"Don't need one."

"Mitch--"

"Please, Scott? Please?"

Scott stopped what he was doing just to meet Mitch's eyes. "You're sure?"

"Please." 

Scott couldn't hold himself out any more, so he stared directly into Mitch's eyes as he slipped inside of him very gently. 

Mitch tossed his head back with a groan within the first few seconds. "Fuck."

Scott only paused for a moment, and then continued. Mitch was used to his size of course, and by the time Scott was fully inside of him, Mitch was already begging for more. 

Mitch clawed at him, raking down his biceps. "Please, Scott."

Again, Scott didn't hesitate. He pulled out only to snap his hips into Mitch, who moaned loudly but smacked a hand over his mouth. 

Scott knew exactly what he needed, so he kept up a sharp and quick pace until Mitch had practically melted into a puddle in his arms.

Scott only pulled out once, just to smack Mitch's lower stomach lightly. "Turn over, babe."

Mitch hurried to obey, scrambling to get his knees underneath himself. 

Scott didn't wait for him to get situated, and immediately filled him again, now able to grab Mitch's hips for leverage. 

Mitch cried out at how sudden it was, his arms shaking beneath him as he tried to keep up with Scott's pace. 

Scott grabbed Mitch's shoulder to pull him up a little, hoping to find a new angle. He then put his hand over Mitch's mouth, and used that grip to pull Mitch even further, so his torso was stretched a bit. 

Mitch's hands came off of the bed, unable to reach anymore with his back arched as far as Scott wanted. 

Scott continued to push his hips in and out quickly, reaching around with his other hand to give Mitch's stomach a few more smacks, and then his upper thighs.

Mitch allowed himself to be manhandled, reaching back to grab at Scott's legs, moaning underneath Scott's hand. 

Scott turned his head to bite Mitch's ear a little, keeping his back arched. "Yeah? That good?"

Mitch moaned again, pulling at Scott's wrist until Scott's hand fell from Mitch's mouth. 

Scott then shoved Mitch back onto the bed, so his face was against the sheets. That gave him a new angle, that forced his hips to snap even quicker.

Mitch moaned loudly, now unrestrained. "Scottie, I-- I need--"

"You gotta wait then, babe." Scott pulled out again. "I wanna watch you come. So you're gonna have to turn back over."

Mitch did so tiredly, breathing loudly. "Please."

Scott shoved Mitch's legs open again, before filling Mitch up once more. He knew how desperate Mitch was, so he reached down to grab Mitch's length in his hand and pump him to the same rhythm as his hips.

Mitch closed his eyes in pleasure, moaning again. "Please let me-- Please, Scottie."

"Of course baby." Scott leaned down to kiss him, sure to take his breath away as Mitch came all over his stomach.

Mitch grabbed onto Scott's shoulders, turning his head to catch his breath, though he moaned again when he felt Scott filling him up without being restricted by a condom. 

Mitch was still panting heavily, but Scott couldn't help himself but to run his tongue up Mitch's chest, before leaning down to kiss Mitch again.

Honestly, Mitch was just trying to breathe. Scott's sexier than anyone he'd ever known, but Mitch had to push him away to get the weight off his chest so he could take a deep breath. 

Scott began kissing all over Mitch's face, and it made Mitch smile a little, and then he gave a breathless giggle.

Scott smiled down at him. "I think we broke the bed in... Um... And now I'll wash the sheets I guess."

"Or... We could break it in some more?"

**

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

36.2K 1.1K 9
"I didn't meant for it to happen." A/N: Probs are the story is better than this introduction, sorry, I just can't really find the right words for thi...
10.1K 474 37
*The Missing Pieces: Book 2* They thought it was over. They thought everything was getting better. But sometimes, history repeats itself.
1.1M 81K 200
The third book of the series! And still going strong, with daily updates :) ALSO: Thank you @Kirstin_FanAcc for the cover!! :*
47.1K 3.2K 69
Book TWO of 'Alpha, Beta, Omega'. Daily updates!!!