My Huntress Mate [COMPLETED]

By lunaxkl

A hunter named Jay was out hunting someone, until she passed by some growling sound. Following to where the n... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Special Announcement!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A/N
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Special and Last Announcement of the year

Chatper 26

5.5K 168 23
By lunaxkl

- 2 weeks passed-

It's been a few weeks ever since we captured those three boys from the field. They've been down on the basement, answering any necessary questions. They've actually been helpful and to my surprise, they've been honest.

They were never touched nor abused in the process. Jay feeds them and they respond. The boys haven't really been that hard to work with and they're nice kids, we just never bothered to take any chances by releasing them.

Even now, the family had gotten back two weeks ago, 4 days after we captured the boys. It was strange because so many things happened within those two weeks.

Steven finally marked Emma, making it official, but it's still hurting Emma from time to time. Eric on the other hand, well his life just began. His mate, Janine was a month pregnant already. They all just found out during their trip when she wasn't feeling well. We were happy to know if it will be a girl or a boy. They were all good news, unlike for us, it was all bad..

They've told us news after meeting family packs to another. It turns out, everyone had the same story line to say.. 'Hunters are looking for a loner Huntress.'

The hunters that Jay was hunting began to hunt Jay to its fullest. Papers were given to each of the werewolf packs by the hunters, with the news of needing that loner huntress. With that, it was hard for anyone to say a word in it. Jay wouldn't even say a thing..

She wasn't completely sane anymore. The focus was more on the job, the mission, but that's all there was to her agenda. She hasn't been sleeping with me sometimes because of that sweet little girl, Angel. Im not entirely sure on what there story was, but she's been with her during some nights. I've even seen her stressing out, spending less time with family.. With me.

Everyone at the moment is busy doing their own thing. The best mens and the rest are outside, training, while the couples are in their rooms resting or either having their own fun, Jay.. Well she's down in the basement with Levi and the other three.

To me, the Moon Goddess seemed to have things going the way that the image showed. Were we really going to war.? Was Jay really going to be worse?

I sighed, not thinking straight. I was in the living room, waiting for Jay to come up for us to spend a little time with each other at least. I heard the a knock on the door, without thinking things through. I opened it.

A man stood there and behind him were five other men. Guns pointed straight at me, "Here."

He handed me a paper and I raised an eyebrow, "hunters I suppose?" I asked taking it as I read it.

"Glad you know. Now, tell me if you see that loner Huntress. If you do well.. You'll be given a gift." He smirked as he began to walk away.

"What's so important about her?" I asked.

He stopped his tracks and looked at me, "don't worry about it. Good bye."

Him and his men ran into the woods quickly. I stared at them as they got further and further until I can no longer see them.

I sighed and closed the door, looking down at paper. The price given to those who does end up selling out Jay was given a party. No violence, lies, and all those things that could cause an unpleasant fight, it was simply just a peaceful get together. Deep inside, I still don't really trust it much.

"What's that?" I heard a feminine voice behind me.

I turned around to see Luna Valerie, "uh hunters stopped by.. Its the same letter that other werewolves got.."

She took the paper and read it slowly and carefully as her expression began to look hard.

"You can't let Jay know about this. Not even a word towards her you got it?"

I raised both of my eyebrows in surprise. I haven't seen her like this, it made her look.. A bit scary..

"Tell me what?"

Our attention turned to look at Jay who was carrying a child in her arms.. I've actually thought of our future, wondering if we'd ever pass our lifetime to have our own family to take care of..

"It's just about the chores. Sophia will and your friend, Emma will help clean instead. I thought you'd want to rest instead." She said as Jay focused on her.

'She's seeing if she's lying..' I thought as she nodded. I guess she found no lies into that. Or the Luna just probably had a trick up her sleeves..

"Well, I have to take care of Angel. It seems like she's sick and I'm just gonna eat with her and then we'll both rest." With that, she just went into the kitchen. She didn't even look at me..

"Luna, if you'll excuse me." I smiled as she nodded, dismissing me.

I entered the kitchen to see Angel and Jay already eating spaghetti, the one I made just last night.

"Enjoying the food?" I chuckled.

"Yeah! It's the best spaghetti I've ever tasted!" Angel yelled and stuffed her face again.

"Yeah, I mean this is actually good. Did Sophia make this??" Jay muffled with spaghetti still in her mouth, but she covers her mouth as she spoke.

"No, I cooked it just last night." I said as I sat next to her.

"This is really good. I didn't know you cooked?" She said as she smiled at me.

"Surprise!" I laughed and so did they.

I went closer to Jay as I pecked her in the cheek. She secretly gave a smile, trying to hide from me with her hair, but I could already see it. She ended up picking some spaghetti with her fork as it twirled around that got a chunk of it as she raised it up in front of my face.

"Here, eat with us? We can share my food." She said as she waited for me to eat it and I did.

I ate with them for a little while as little Angel always laughed at us. She was a very curious girl, like Jay. They seemed very close, even from the that day they saw each other.

"Did you two also meet each other at the foster home with Emma and the rest?" I questioned as I drank water.

They nodded, "yeah! I was told she was the one who took care of me all the time! Like ALL THE TIME." Angel started it off and laughed.

"Yup. She was a very quiet baby, her first words ended up being 'pig' because she'd always hear me call Levi a pig every time because at night, him and the rest would train and he'd always be filled with dirt. It was funny." They laughed as Angel nodded.

"Yeah! I was told that! But was it true that I always called you mommy?" She questioned silently as Jay looked at me with a small smile.

"Well yes, but you've been calling me mommy ever since then. Even a little bit till the time when we were all together remember? When I haven't left, you'd always call me that."

"I can still call you mommy right.?" Her eyes had gotten big and poured a bit.

"Of course you can." I listened to their sweet conversation and just smiled at the moment they were having.

"Wait are with that man??" She pointed at me excitedly.

"Yes I am. You see, his name is Kristoffer. He's an Alpha of the Gray Eclipse Pack." She explained as the little girls eyes widened with excitement.

"AAAWWWEEESOOMMMEEE!!" She cheered, but paused, "WAIT! WAIT! ARE YOU TWO MATES!?" She yelled that made me laugh.

'Why does she yell? For a little girl, she has a loud voice.. It frightens me a little..' I said through mind-link towards Jay.

'You're such a wuss. She got influenced by me and Levi. She yells like that because pig back there was a yeller.' She laughed out loud that made the little girl look at her weirdly.

"Yes she's me my mate." I responded with a big smile on my face.

"Does that mean she's your Luna?" She questioned that made me raise both of my eyebrows.

"For a child who's no hunter or werewolf, you seem to know a lot about werewolves? But that is correct."

"When I was a kid like a llliitttlllee kid, mommy would always tell me about werewolves! I love them because werewolves are no enemy to the human kind, but they are our protectors. Rogues on the other hand are just mislead werewolves. To me, I don't see them as bad people. They have been through a lot and was probably made to hate the human kind because of what they've heard of and what they've seen without knowing the truth behind all actions. They were all misunderstood. Even if rogues are a different kind of wolf, I still see them as a werewolf who had no Pack. Simply just a lone wolf. The only difference would be is wanting to have power to use for the good or bad, but mommy always said it was just made for balance in the world. I believe it. I agreed to it."

Her words struck me, a little girl, she was a little girl who was just acting like her age a minute ago, but she then shifted into this mature kind of age. I was very well impressed on how much she knew and viewed things.

"And why do you think there's a balance in the world?" I asked.

"Because the world would be unbalanced if there was no enemies duhh. The world was created to have it's differences. There's preys and there are predators, there is water and fire, there's fake and real, dreams and nightmares, immortals and mortals, and most importantly there's life and death. If one lacks another, it would all be a mess. There won't be a balance to it, everything will just be ruined. There's always going to be a good and a bad to everything, no matter what the circumstances are. I enjoy the balance even if the world can be cruel, even if it's not always good.. It's the way things are. I learned that the hard way.."

I was beyond speechless with this child. She seems to be a lot more matured than the kids I've ever crossed towards with.. But Jay didn't seemed surprised. She was just smirking and eating our spaghetti. She taught the child well..

"You're a very wise child Angel. But how did you experience it the hard way?"

She looked at me with a sad smile, "I had no parents. I was given to the adoption center as a baby, well fosters home since it was the nearest I suppose. The foster home accepts anyone, even babies. In the beginning, if I would've known what was going on, I would've felt unloved, a disgrace, or just a mistake. But ever since I found mommy, all I've ever been was happy. I didn't think of my parents for awhile, but mommy always told me that they might've had their reasons and could've protected me from the worst. They've probably given me to her to protect me. Mommy has been protecting me all her life. That's why she named me her Angel. She told me I saved her life as well. Believe it."

I chuckled as Jay took away the plates that had no food in it anymore. She kissed her on the head and began to do the dishes quickly. When she did, she came back to us.

'Let's all talk upstairs?'

I nodded and carried Angel for the first time as we walked upstairs to my room, but I never forgot to respond to what she said.

When we entered my room, I set Angel down gently on my bed next to Jay as they laid down. While Angel was in between Jay and I, I continued myself from speaking.

I gave a smile and nodded, "well. I can see why you'd say that. You know, you've taught me a lot for today and no child has ever taught me anything this mature. But to add on, here's a lucky charm that I carry for luck all the time." I took out a small stuffed toy dog and the another same one except the second one was bigger and gave it to her.

"Stuffed animals?? Why are you giving me these cute dogs?" She asked looking at them closely from every sides.

"Because it's your reward for teaching me something new. You see, those were very special to me."

Her attention was on me as she held them close to her, "why was it special?"

"Because my parents gave those to me as a child. During bad times, those stuff toy were there to comfort me, to listen, and to protect me through hard times. They actually made me tough. Since I'm an adult now, I'm giving them to you so you can be as tough as me when you grow up."

She gasps and hugs them, "yay! New my new important protective toys!"

I laughed as she got back from being her child self. I smiled knowing my stuffed animal that I've kept for years was then protecting a new child that I began to care for at this very moment. She looked at me and suddenly gives me a tight hug.

"Thank you daddy.." She whispered as I blinked my eyes.

I looked at Jay to see her smiling at me.

'I guess she made you the father.' She giggled as I winked.

I hugged her back and she kept holding onto me tighter, "you're welcome Angel."

It felt good having a child who sees you as a father, but it's scary at the same time.. But there's one thing I know that I'll never become. I'm gonna be a great father who understands her, loves her, trusts her, and protects her. I will never be like the same man who raised me..

I promise myself to never be the same as my father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 15.5K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
130K 3.2K 28
"Mine" he growled huskily "Mate" I said breathlessly We said in perfect unison even though it was two different words, we both understood what was go...
223K 3.3K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...
65.8K 1.1K 33
Book 1 of Mate of the Alpha. Werewolves ruled the world. There were only a few more human villages left, and after a while, the wolves found out wher...