neighbours » h.s [REVISING]

By evieiou

When a young girl meets a young boy, who just doesn't care as much as she does. Pain and heartache are only i... More

Prologue
summer
you should have seen him
careful what you wish for, love
got any knock knock jokes?
i couldn't lose you, you're my new source
neighbor boy is shooting me daggers here
Henry likes boys
I have the police on speed dial
And now I have a kid
flaccid penis
a nice little restart
I thought I liked you
gone because of you
the sex god
remove yourself from the area
we need to talk
I would too
stop fucking staring at me
that pretty face of yours
oh, baby.
what are the odds
milkshakes
Hi, sweetheart
Darling
touch
fours a crowd
secrets
passion fruit
thirst
remember
Harry.
stars
christmas eve
Baby it's cold outside
on my mind
be with me
Well, ex-fucking-scuse me.
Mine
Isn't it lovely?
eighteen
Hey, sexy.
Big Bad World
I love you
lovely
a little date
nineteen
Nice ass
white sundress
closer
my thoughts exactly
goodnight
shatter
unbelievable
focus
Prom?
Prom II
three of us
The End
SEQUEL

adults and wine and being all fake

189 5 0
By evieiou

Tuesday crept up fast, and I was left all morning with the thoughts of Harry swirling around in my mind. We had one of the most normal conversations yesterday, and I could have sworn he was genuinely concerned as to why I was upset. He was like old Harry, cocky, funny and sweet. He was definitely a charmer.

I found out he was almost finished his business management course and was going to be starting work in January - I felt really happy for him.

His smile stayed in my head for the rest of the night. His cute dimples hollowing out his cheeks and his rosy red lips, he was just adorable. Well, when he wasn't being an ass at least. He didn't stay long, in fact he was gone within an hour. Just as my dad got home, explaining he kicked Harry's ass. I just rolled my eyes and let it go.

It wasn't until Thursday rolled around when my life began to get exciting again. A long Thursday, dragged out by long classes and Mr. Malik's dreamy eyes making my stomach churn when they looked at me, came to an unexpected turn when I arrived home only to be greeted by a swarm of cars in the driveway.

I scrunched my brows together, trying to remember if my mum mentioned a book club meeting or anything like that. I parked my car and headed into the house. Immediately I was greeted by a small blonde attacking my legs.

"Aunty Mae!" She yelled. Her small chubby arms wrapped around my legs and my hand rested on her head. I was definitely confused.

A grin spread across my face as I immediately embraced her. "Megan!" She nuzzled her tiny nose into the crook of my neck, and wrapped her little arms around me. "I missed you, baby." I cooed.

I wasn't expecting to come home to her at all, or my brother Alfie who was creeping towards us from the kitchen. I let Megan down and hugged him instead as she ran off. "What are you doing here?" I laughed.

He pat my back and put his hands on my shoulders. "I'm on mid term, I just missed everyone." He smiled. The grin never left my face. You'd think that siblings would have this stereotypical love hate relationship, where we love to hate one another. With Alfie, it was a lot more than that. Growing up he was my best friend almost and he's one of my sole protectors. I was always close with him, so having him home made me feel safer already.

We both walked into the kitchen, where the rest of my family were chatting as Reece and Megan hovered over the computer. I set my bag down on the counter and joined the conversation. They were talking about some gossip going around until the topic of Halloween came up.

"I was thinking of throwing a party here." Mum mumbled. Her red stained lips pressed against a mug as she sipped some tea and I raised a brow.

"You're going to throw a Halloween party?" I laughed. I knew mum was good for throwing small dinner parties, but a themed Halloween one was not in her field of expertise.

She shrugged, "Why not?" Her fingers wrapped firmly around the mug until she sat it down on the table. "I've spoken to a few of my colleagues, they said they'd come, the neighbours will too I'm sure- Anne will definitely come. Probably help out too. And Alfie and Megan are home, it's perfect!"

We all just agreed. She was so happy right now, you'd have to actually be evil to tell her no. And that is exactly what Reece is. Evil. He turned around and whined loudly, gaining everyone's attention. "Mum that's boring. Your parties are boring, it's all adults and wine and people talking to everyone being fake." He yelled.

I was surprised at how much he observed mums parties, so was everyone else. We all stared back to mum. Her lips parted to speak, but she couldn't find anything to say.

"That's why you're not going to be there. I'm sure you can stay at a friends house." Dad piped in. He smirked at him and looked back to a dazed mum. "It'll be a no kid zone, darling." He assured her.

She straightened her shirt and huffed. "Yes. You can join your friends, Reece." As she turned to the sink to wash some dishes dad smacked Reece over the head slyly "little bastard." He muttered.

I rolled my eyes. This family was so dramatic sometimes. "Okay, well that sounds good. I have plans that night but I'll spend some time here I guess." Becca said.

"Me too." I was hesitant to say this, but mum didn't seem to mind and dismissed everyone.

Soon everyone was back to minding their own business. Alfie and Megan were out somewhere shopping, dad was with mum in the living room and the other two, god knows what they're up to. I was left to do some homework up in my room, that was until I got a text.

Harry: Halloween Party?

I furrowed my brows and opened up iMessage. Was he asking me to go to one with him, or asking me to bring him to one?

Me: What?

Harry: Was just invited to a Halloween party at yours.

I was about to reply, but I didn't really know what else to say. My thumb hovered over the buttons but eventually they shyed away and I put my phone down.

It was just mum inviting their family. I probably won't even be there, and I do not count on Harry going. I checked the time and cursed loudly. I was supposed to meet up with El and Avery ten minutes ago. I grabbed my green bomber jacket from the end of my bed and my car keys.

I was like a flash running to my car, the family barely getting a glimpse of me before I slammed the door shut and got into my car. We were meeting up to do some shopping for Halloween. It was close enough and none of us had anything prepared.

It was as if the gods were cursing me with bad luck all my life. Nothing goes well for me, ever. I had managed to catch every red light on the way to the store, and managed to let my phone die right as El was ringing me. I groaned loudly and bit my lip as I watched the lights, waiting for it to turn green.

The store was at the back of an industrial site, its bright neon sign getting bigger as I drove up to it. I locked my car and hurriedly made my way inside the store. "Well, look who it is." El cheered. She was by the wigs, Avery no where in sight.

I smiled apologetically and walked up to her. "Sorry, I completely forgot. And my phone died." I looked to the wig she had in her hand and then stared at her expectantly. She held a short blonde hair piece, along with a black latex costume in a cart. "What the fuck?" I laughed.

She shook her head." No, no, no. Look, it's fucking fab. I'm gonna be like this sexy cat woman, dominatrix type thing. Avery is going to be batman." She squealed. I pressed my lips in a thin line and nodded.

"I still don't know what I'm gonna be. Plus, I'll need to look older if we're going to a club." I sighed. I had considered the dress El offered to me, but declined.

El hummed quietly and scanned the store. "Let's look."

I followed her to the costumes. Lots were more joke costumes, some slutty nurses and nuns. None caught my attention. The store was practically empty so I took my time. There was just a small group of girls, maybe fifteen or sixteen. 

"Mae, holy shit, look!" El squealed. She stood over closer to the wigs with Avery, who I hadn't even noticed come in. I walked over, looking over the outfit she was freaking out over. It was hung up on the top shelf.

"What is it?" I asked. It was just a clump of feathers. Maybe wings.

She stood on her tippy toes and took it down, revealing it to me with an excited face. "It's angel wings and a halo. You can wear the dress I showed you with these, you'll look so fucking good." She mumbled this all in one go, whilst taking the stuff out of its packaging to have a look. She eagerly placed the halo on my head and then made me turn to put on the wings. I was spun around to look in the mirror. I mean, it was okay. Not like I fell in love with the idea straight away. She stood behind me and pulled my jacket open slightly, revealing the plain white tee I had on. I looked at the denim jeans I wore that rose to my waist, and my filthy converse. I could kind of see it, matched with the dress.

El closed my jacket and I turned to her and Avery. "Might as well." I shrugged. Avery smiled and helped me take off the wings before I looked at the price. "Holy fucking shit, El. This is fifty pounds. " I gasped. Who charges fifty pounds for a set of angel wings and a halo? What the hell?

El pouted. "Come on, Mae. It will look so good. Plus, you can return it after Halloween and say you didn't use it and changed your mind."

She was right. I sighed and took it from her hands as we all walked to the desk to pay.

I walked out not ten minutes later, feeling satisfied I had a costume, but also feeling about fifty pounds lighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 162 13
Living the life as a young Parent with my baby boy. Loving him forever, and for him bringing me someone I never thought would have in my life again...
6K 111 42
A fan fiction about One Direction. Love story about flaws, selflessness, trust, loyalty, heartbreaks and more.
5.6M 49.7K 43
Jessamine Tomlinson is pregnant with Harry Styles' baby, he can't decide if he thinks the baby is his or not. Insert best friend Niall Horan here, wh...
1.7K 51 30
That's my first fan fiction so I guess it's an absolute crap, A girl meets Harry Styles as just another fan and many changes happens to both of their...