I Love My Best Friend (Justin...

By trashlieber

*Parts In The Story Are Marked As Private,You Must Follow* You've been there for Justin as a friend,your shou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 😏💦
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
I don't believe it
surprised confession
To the rescue
Forget everyone
Took it too far
wrong room
Get along !!!
unhappy/happy
girl time
too much
taunted
The truth came out
Where did our love go?
Need space
Separation
persuading
My life.
Give me time
Refuse
Perfect without eachother?
Me and you
Problems
Right here
Chapter Whatever
Lies and more lies
Never will admit it
another rumor to Justin
Fake..just Fake
Chapter whatever
I want us back?
do what makes you happy
Knowing eachother better
Stay with me
3 words/reunite
Maybe I should
Together,Forever
Y/n & Justin
Skate Date
Strip

Chapter 63

1.7K 20 0
By trashlieber

Y'all already know what time it is...

so why warn😏🤤❤️

Justin's POV

Same Fuck boy, Daniel

I cuddled more into Y/n's back, her smooth naked body In my arms. I woke up with my alarm going off. Turning the alarm off, I start to turn away from the bright clock, I didn't want to get up. Then I hear Scooter at my door that's connected to his door from his room.

"Justin, you up?" Scooter asks softly, knocking. Groaning again, I place my face in my pillow, sighing and turn away from my pillow.

"Yeah, I'm up." I said.

"I want you and Y/n to get up, get ready and  get dressed. We are going to Dennys for breakfast. I just called and asked if it could be closed down for us, until we leave."

"Alright, we'll be out and over to your room in a second." Getting no response from Scooter, I knew he left us alone. Turning around to meet Y/n's back, I lean over on her body. "Baby." I said in her hair, smelling the familiar and faint scent she had from last night.

Y/n turns around slowly, cuddling into my chest. "Yes?" She answers tiredly, I love her sleepy voice.

"Come on and get up, we are going to get some breakfast." Kissing her temple, she softly groans. Rolling back over, she sits up slowly, waking up.

"But, I want to stay in bed." She says, wrapping her arms my back.

Leaning over and kissing the back over head, I start moving around. "Come on."

"Ugh, I'm exhausted." Smirking, I look at her bare ass as she stands up.

"So you want something to boost you up?" Y/n knew what I was talking about, she turns around and looks up at me.

"That's how I got into this mess, Justin." Y/n points at her body and giggles while she looks for some clean clothes to wear for today. "So when do you perform?"

"Tonight."

"Really, I thought it was going to be this whole week?"

"It was like that, but they switched it around so we are going to be practicing a lot. Most of the dancers don't have they shit together, so Cj making sure we all have it as a whole." Y/n nods her head and walks in the bathroom.  I heard the water start to run, I walk away from my bag, going in the bathroom walking up behind y/n. I pulled her hips close to me, pushing on my groined area. "Mind if I join?" I said, starting to rub on her shoulders softly.

"Justin, I know what you want." She says, backing her ass up on me.

"I want you right now, but thats only if you can take what I'm going to do to you." I smirk, challenging her. Turning her around, she moves one hand to my hair grabbing it and the other pulling down my boxers. "We still have one more round to take care of." I hiss lightly, loving the fact her nails were scratching my scalp. Walking in the shower, I close the glass door.

Y/n  starts kissing my lips. She lightly push me on the wall; making out with me, I had more force in the make out. "And I'm gonna give you that round." She says in my ear, licking my earlobe. I touched every part of her body, I wanted more. I turned us over, her back on the wall and me on top if we were in our bed. I kiss and lick every bit of wet skin on her, she taste so damn good with water dripping off her.

How can a girl pull that off?

Y/n turns back around, putting some body wash in her hands. Rubbing the substance in her hands, Her hands and soap hit my abs. Y/n poured body wash rubbing it in on my body. I pull her in my arms, kissing her. My hand roamed her body, soap was on her body from the friction I decided to give.

My hand got into her inner thigh softly rubbing, teasing her. Y/n moans in annoyance. I smile in the kiss, moving my index finger up a little more. I spread her legs apart for me to mess with her lips.

I rubbed her clit in circles. Y/n couldn't do anything but moan in my mouth. "Baby boy." I pushed my finger in her warm entrance, pumping her with my three fingers. Snaking my arms around her hips, I push her body on the glass door, smearing her beautiful chest on it. Pulling my fingers out, I stick them in the back of her entrance going back to work.

Y/n start jerking me off as best as she could, I didn't care about me. All I wanted to do was please her, then get to me. I smack her wet ass, hearing that slap echo all in the bathroom along with her moaning. Y/n's eyes rolled in the back of her head and I added my fourth finger.

"So tight." I whisper to myself, looking down at her tiny hole swallow all four of my fingers gracefully. I felt her clench and unclench around my fingers. I pump faster and faster, with the effect of Y/n screaming now.

"I'm gonna-" Before Y/n could finish; I pull my fingers out, licking the juices she already spilled out. Y/n gasped from being in shock, she thought she was going to cum.

Pulling her over to the water, I rubbed the soap I squeezed out of her bottle and rubbed it on my hand. "We have to hurry and get dressed so we can eat." Kissing her shoulder, Y/n stood there in silence.

Walking out of the shower, after washing each other, Y/n walks in front of me with her towel wrapped around her body. I run up behind her, picking her up and laying her on the bed. Y/n stares at me in confusion.

"What are you doing?" She asks. Pulling my towel off, I grab my shaft and start moving it in my hand.

"We have a little bit more time to get ready, I want my round you promised." Finally getting hard again, I flip Y/n over on her hands and knees. Grabbing ahold of her left hip, I stuck my whole length in her snuggling myself. Y/n reacted by moving upward, I pull her back down making her deeply inhale some air. Grabbing both of her hips this time, I slowly rock in her.

Then immediately, I start fucking her rabbit style... in a doggy stage position. Y/n couldn't do anything but grab my hand and whine in pleasure.

"Ugh baby, you're so warm." I pant, pushing in and out of her tightness. I thrusted in her faster and harder. Bending down, I slow down on my fast penetration, now going in deep and slow. I bite on the back of her neck, kissing over that bite that's flaring up. Sitting up, I grab onto her shoulders, going back to pumping jack rabbit style.

Y/n screamed as best as she could in the sheets, almost sounding like she crying. Rearranging every guy inside her, I never stopped my pace.

"I'm gonna cum, Justin!" Y/n couldn't do nothing but lay down and take what I was dishing to her physically, all she did was moan and leave her mouth open letting out every sound to let me know I was giving her everything correctly. Her walls were closing around me, then I felt her liquids flow on and off my dick. Y/n's body shook furiously once I never stopped fucking the shit out of her.

I closed my eyes, with my mouth slightly. "Your pussy feels so lovely, baby girl." I moan, swallowing the drool I had feeling every part of her insides. "I'm gonna cum." Feeling myself twitch, I pull out and start jerking off. After a few pumps, I came all on her back. Thrusting in my hand, I moan out cuss words feeling so much better.

Grabbing my towel, I wipe off my semen on her back and my hand. Laying next to her, I sigh looking up at the wall. y/n turns over and sighs too.

"That... was an amazing quickie right there." Y/n says giggling, I laughed too.

"Hell yeah that was, we are the most kinkiest and sexiest couple that I know about." She wraps her arm around my waist and leave a long peck on my lips.

"I love you so much." Y/n said smiling.

"I love you more." She gave me another kiss. Standing, I went to find one of my muscle shirts, a pair of sweatpants and boxers.

After that, I walked back in the bathroom to brush my teeth. I grabbed one of my hats, walking into Scooter's room to see Alfredo smirking weirdly.

"What?" I said sitting down on the bed, he follows. Alfredo grinned at me, making me feel uncomfortable. "What is it, Alfredo?"

"You gave it to her, didnt you?" He ask, elbowing my arm.

"Gave her what?"

"The  D." I laugh, falling back a little.

"Why do you care?"

"Dude, she was practically screaming. That's why everybody left Scooter's room.

Shrugging, I put my hands up in defense. "Guilty as charge!"

"You the man!" He said while we did our handshake, I chuckled. This why he my Bestfriend. Scooter, Twist, Za and Chantel walked back in the room.

"Where's y/n?" Chantel ask.

"She's getting dressed." I answer.

"Yeah, she's taking so long because she was too busy screaming." Za says, laughing. I noticed Chantel rolled her eyes and walk away.

Your POV

I was drying my hair off, putting on some shoes and make my way out the door that entered Scooter's room where everybody was waiting on me. As soon as I walk in, the crew stood up and we all headed out the door.

"Alright, let's go eat!" Scooter said, being the first one to walk out the door. Justin and I met half way, instantly clinging on each other's hands.

"How long do it take girls to get dressed?" Za asks Chantel, they been talking a lot lowkey. I'm glad she's getting around with the crew other than me.

"Gee, we have to: first take showers, get dressed, brush our teeth, and put on makeup. With clothes we are indecisive, have to make sure our hair is on fleek. You guys just don't understand what the things girls have to do in order to look like the bad bitches that we are." Chantel says. We went to the Cadillac, Justin and I sat in the back with three seats.

Playing my games on my phone, Justin was talking to the guys up front. In the car; starting off in the passenger and driver seat, we had: Scooter and Kenny. Second row: Chantel, Za and Alfredo. And the last row was: Twist, Justin and I. A vibration from me getting a text message interrupted my game and I died instantly.

Groaning lightly, I look at my phone up top and read the message.

hey. Looking at the familiar but forgetful number, I decided to text back.

Hey? ...who's this?

it's Daniel u know ur friend 🙄😂

Oh hey! I forgot to add you back in my contacts hold on. Peeking up at Justin, I see he's still in deep conversation with Twist. I added daniel in my contacts then texted him back.

Ok I'm back.
How have you been?
Read 10:50 AM

Danny🙄🙃😊: it's been same as usual. How you been doing baby girl? I miss hanging out with you.

Ehhh same old same old playing hide n seek with the paps, dealing with the hating ass people. Life 🤷🏽‍♀️ I miss chillin with you too
Read 10:51 AM

Danny🙄🙃😊: Lol I know how you feel. Hey whats up wit Miles?  My brother said she havent been answering his texts or calls

Oh she had a breakdown sayin that Ronnie reminds her so much of her ex husband Liam
It's not in a bad way, I don't think
Read 10:52 AM

Danny🙄🙃😊: Ex-Husband? 🤨🤭

yeah long story short she thinks that her and Ronnie will have countless of  disagreements with each other like they did
Read 10:54 AM

Danny🙄🙃😊: im sure my bro wont do that Ronnie's a good guy😊

I Agree
Read 10:55 AM

"Why are you texting Danny?" Justin says, interrupting me into texting Daniel back. I look up at him, seeing nothing but fire in his eyes. The whole car was silent, everyone stopped talking. I know they're listening since all the attention is on us.

"Because-" I try to explain, next thing I know, my phone was snatched away by him skimming through the messages.

" 'How you been doing babygirl? I miss hanging out with you'?!" He reads aloud, which is the most embarrassing thing. Now everybody know my business that was completely friendly. Even though Danny is a fuck boy, he understand the line he can't cross. " 'I miss chillin with you too' ! Y/n what the hell is this?" All of his attention was now on me at this point. 

"Justin, we were just talking, it's really nothing." Shit, I really should have deleted our messages, because we all know Justin will snoop. I shouldn't even texted at all.

"I thought I told you not to text him anymore Y/n. Like god, he's trying to fuck you. How many times do I have to tell you this?" His voice gets low and calm, him and I both know he wants to go off right about now.

"Justin, I'm not going to drop him just because you think he's out to fuck me. He's not like that." Justin roll his eyes, I can see his body shaking from fury.

"We are not done with this conversation, he has to go and I'm not kidding, Y/n."

"Every conversation that has to do with Danny, I'm going to keep letting you know he's not going anywhere." I mumble, rolling my eyes.

"Okay, take up for his side." He mumbles back, scooting away from me a little just to give us 3 inches of space. All you could hear was the music in the car, I snatched my phone back, seeing when Daniel texted me .

iMessage 3m ago:
Danny🙄🙃😊: aye I'm finna go. You enjoy your day today bye lil mama 😛🤙🏽

There was an awkward silence all the way to Dennys. I scoot away from Justin, if I wasn't  in the back of the car where there was a door back here, I would have tucked and rolled out this damn car!

》》》》

What do you think about this chapter of the story?

What do you think will happen with Danny? Will he stay in the story? Why?

How bipolar do you think Y/n and Justin's relationship is?

I hope you liked this story! Go vote and spam with comments on parts that you're reacting to that has you shook! 😂🤙🏽❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 171 14
Okay, So you might be wondering and a bit confused on who I am; Well, let me answer that. My name is Selena and the whole idea of my life right now i...
46.9K 941 34
Justin was abused as a kid. Now he's 23, and engaged to his girlfriend of six years, Selena. She is twenty four years old. Justin has constant mood...
586K 20.6K 41
Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. She swore she'd be the best singer in her...
61K 1.3K 73
"You're mine you hear me! No one else's but mine. So whoever you're thinking about dating, get that shit out your damn head or suffer the fucking con...