My Huntress Mate [COMPLETED]

lunaxkl द्वारा

A hunter named Jay was out hunting someone, until she passed by some growling sound. Following to where the n... अधिक

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chatper 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Special Announcement!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A/N
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Special and Last Announcement of the year

Chapter 20

6.4K 239 61
lunaxkl द्वारा

Warning: It's a little spicy, but not too much spice is happening.
_______

Steven's POV

I was peacefully sleeping, but it was all disrupted by an alarm clock ringing. I opened my eyes and stared up the ceiling to see it was unfamiliar. I stopped the alarm clock and sat up, stretching my muscles. I stood up and walked outside to the bathroom, freshening myself up to look cleaner and not a woken up mess.

Then a thought came to mind, 'I wonder how Jay's sleeping and feeling?'

I looked at myself in the mirror to see myself looking better. I decided to visit Jay and hopefully I don't wake her up. I checked the time to see if it was a good time and the time said it was the afternoon already. I shrugged thinking that it was already a good timing.

I walked outside and towards her room, but as soon as I was gonna touch the door knob, it was twisted and opened by her. I looked at her and she looked at me, "hey Jay.. You're awake?"

She nodded and went outside, opening her door a little bit and closing it behind her, "um yeah, I woke up a bit earlier so I was gonna head downstairs to eat."

"Oh well good afternoon. You wouldn't mind if I joined you, do you?" I questioned.

"Good afternoon, I don't mind." She gave a small smile and I returned one back.

When she walked in front of me, I began to inhale her scent to see that her scent smelled like Kristoffer and Eric from last night. I looked back at the door and decided to follow her anyways.

"Jay?"

"Hm?" Her back was still facing me as we got down the stairs and to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about yesterday.. I just didn't like Kristoffer around you like that.. Are you still mad at me?" When we got to the kitchen, she stopped her tracks. She turned around and faced me, furrowing her in a second, but relaxed her eyebrows.

"It's okay. I'm not mad at you."

"Are you sure.? Are we okay now?" I took a step forward as she stayed in her place.

She just nodded without saying a word and grabbed two apples. She threw one at me which I caught and the other one she bit with a smile. I felt relieved and bit the apple, she set hers aside as she took out the food on the fridge and put it on the counter. Her back was facing me again so I put my apple on the table and decided to go close to her, snaking my arms around her waist as she did her business.

She went stiff when I buried my face onto her neck, "I missed you.." I whispered, "can you sleep with me tonight in the room Luna Valerie gave to me.?"

"Um I don't know.." her hand touched mine and I pulled her closer, making the hug tighter.

"Please?" She sighed and nodded her head. I smiled and kissed her cheek that went down to her neck and onto her shoulder. She moved her shoulders and tried to put a little distance.

"That feels weird.." She whispered, rubbing her neck and shoulder.

"It won't be once you're use to it." I chuckled.

"Once I'm use to you giving those?"

"Yes?"

"Why?" She sounded like a little child who's learning something new. It was cute how innocent she was.

"Because it's what we do in relationships sometimes? It's nothing wrong. You're just new to it, but people do this to show love and affection, to be passionate." I smiled, rubbing the side of her waist and kissed her by the neck longer as she fold her neck giving a nervous laugh.

"I'm-I'm uh I'm n-not ready for those y-yet.." She stuttered as I felt her heating up. I smirked knowing how easily turned on she could get.

"You will be though, it just takes a little time." Before I could give her more, I heard a throat clear behind our backs.

Jay got out of my grasp as she held onto the kitchen counter and took silent deep breaths. I turned around to see Kristoffer leaning against the door way, "morning Alpha." I smiled.

"Morning Steven. What's going on here?" He questioned as he looked at me and then at Jay.

I also began to look at Jay who clearly was still in heat, I think she didn't know that we can sense it. I pulled her close to me as she quickly held onto my hand when she felt my touch, "nothing important Alpha. We're just heading up to my room."

"What for?" He pushed. I clenched my jaws and saw Jay just looking down on the floor, avoiding the Alpha's gaze.

"It's nothing important. I just want time with my girlfriend."

He nodded, "with heat coming off from her? What kind of time will you be spending up in the bedroom?"

"This is none of your concerns Alpha. I don't mean to be rude, but we'll be upstairs now." I simply wanted to finish the conversation. Period. I didn't wanna keep talking him, we're both not as fond with each other. I don't even think we could stand each other.

I put my arms around her shoulder and began to walk forward, but he took a grip on my shoulder that made us stop our tracks.

"I'm not letting you take her upstairs heated up." I pushed his hand away and narrowed my eyes.

"Why is that Alpha? We'll do as we please now if you don't mind stepping out of our way, we'd like to my room." Why the hell can't we leave at this point? Why does he even care? She's heated because of me and he has no right to interfere something that he has no business in.

"Eric won't be too happy smelling and seeing his little sister be heated up. So if I were you, I'd stay here and calm her down where I can keep an eye on her." I'm done being nice to this prick, as much as he's an Alpha, I don't like him interfering with my business.

"Look Alpha, this isn't your business and whatever Eric feels, he trusts me enough to be with her and you-"

"Steven." I heard Jay say as she rubbed my arm, "calm down." I looked at her and relaxed a bit, I looked back at the Alpha and walked passed him taking Jay with me.

We went upstairs and got inside my room quickly, "what did he mean by me being in 'heat'?" She questioned.

I locked my door and looked at her, "you don't know the term?" I questioned as I walked towards her, making us seat on my bed.

"Hm no not really, mama never really told me about any of the heat thing.."

"Oh hm it's like feeling aroused, your body starts reacting to what I did that made you feel all hot. Did you feel hot?" I questioned as she nodded her head slowly.

"That's where the heat came from.."

"Isn't that what happens when you start mating with your mate?"

"Yes, but it can be with anyone you love. Has Luna Valerie ever taught you about that?" I questioned.

"No.. She said I was too young and I wasn't allowed to be taught in such a way at young age.."

"I see. What do you know so far about mating?"

"Um isn't it just you finding your mate, mating them I guess, and having a child for someone to switch place with the Alpha.?" I nodded my head and figured out how much she doesn't entirely know about how mates are supposed to be marked.. I guess she doesn't really know much about us then.

"Yeah that's about right." I chuckled and kissed her by the cheek, "you're still in heat."

She looked down at her hands and played with her fingers. I pushed her hair away from her neck as I looked at it, "Babe can I do something really quick?"

"Um.. What?" She questioned as she looked up at me.

"Let me do something real quick. I need to find something and the only time I find it is when you'll react to it."

"Re-react like how.?"

"Just reacting to it. It will give me my answer. Okay?" I went close to her, not leaving any space between us as I ran my thumb across her bare neck.

"Steven, I don't like that feeling.. It feels weird, I'm not ready for these things yet.."

"I know babe, I know.. We won't go far from this. I promise."

"But I still don't like it.."

"I won't go too far. I'll only go for a little bit like a minute. When I find it I'll stop. I promise you. Trust me." I liked into her eyes as she felt nervous. She knew if she kept saying no, I'd still keep asking.

"Just relax and let me." I gave a comforting smile as I leaned in.

I gave small pecks of kisses on her neck and began to deepen the kiss. I was up to her jaw line and slowly made my down onto her neck. I felt her breathing go heavy and the heat became stronger. I smirked knowing how aroused she's gotten, but I still couldn't find the spot. As soon as I went in between her neck and shoulder, I heard a soft moan come out of her. I finally found her spot..

She lifted her shoulder up a bit, "s-stop it.." she stuttered, but I couldn't help myself.. Her heat was too strong and at this point, I can't hold myself back.

She put a hand on my chest and tried pushing me a bit, "S-Steven, s-stop it-"

I pushed her down the bed and got on top of her. My hands trailed down from her stomach and went down lower to her area.. Her eyes widened as I felt myself feeling aroused, looking into her beautiful brown eyes made me want us to go further.. She looked away from me and suddenly pushes me off her.

"Uh I'm sorry.. You were just heated so much and I just... Um." I cleared my throat, "you should clean up.."

She nodded, "y-yeah.."

She got off the bed and walked out of my room. I laid down and ran my fingers through my hair. To think of it, if she was that easily aroused, I can make her mine.. I've already found her spot. That's all I need to know right now..

Jay's POV

I got out of his room and felt horrible. I wiped my neck from where he left his kisses, but the only thing stuck in my mind were his eyes.. His ocean blue eyes began to turn into this very dark shade of black.. By the looks of it, it looked like he was filled with lust. He was a bit hard down there and I can't blame him. The heat seems to be making him aroused..

Having so many trails of thoughts, I was dragged into some random room and I looked around to see Kristoffer.

"What the fuck happened up there." He said in greeted teeth. He looked into my eyes and sniffed the air, inhaling it.. Next thing I knew his eyes turned black with lust.

"You're heat is too much.." He whispered, "what did he do?"

He went very close to me that my back met with the wall. He touched me by the waist and looked at me straight into my eyes.. I avoided eye contact with him, "please not you too.. I'm not ready for this.."

"I know." He kissed my on my forehead and hugged me.

"What happened up there?" He questioned.

"I wanna tell him soon.. I don't like playing him." I sighed.

"Why? What happened up there that made you say that?" He pulled away from our hug and looked at me.

"He kissed me around my neck.. He told me he wanted to find something, the only time he'd find it is when I react to it.."

"What." The tone in his voice sounded a bit angry.

"He- he just kissed around my neck.. I think he found what he was looking for.." I rubbed my arm and looked down at my feet.

"How do you know that?"

"I- I m-moaned.." There was silence for a little awhile until I heard him scoff. I looked up at him and see himself clearly amused and angry at the same time. I furrowed my eyebrows together feeling confused.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"I know what he's doing and he's not gonna do that to you. You're mine." He said in gritted teeth.

"Wait what? What is he planning to do?"

"He's planning to mark you."

"Mark me? What do you mean?"

"You don't know about those?" He raised an eyebrow as I slowly shook my head, "he's trying to claim you. You see, let's say this. You're my mate right?" I nodded again.

"You're my mate and the only way to let everyone know you're off limits and that you're mine is if I mark you. When I mark you, I have to bite you on your neck where your sensitive spot is. You moaning already gave him the idea that, that spot is your sensitive spot. He's using that spot to mark you as his and his mate even if you aren't."

"Is he crazy? So if he marks me does that mean I'll be his mate and he'll be mine.? And not you?"

"No. His mark won't be permanent because you're not really his mate. I can bite on top of his and his will disappear, while mine stays permanently."

I nodded my head, understanding the concept. I still felt weird after what he did. It was unlike Steven to act in that way.. I'm not sure if it's because a new part of me was out. Kristoffer pulled me into a tight hug and the heat that I had was calming down.

I started thinking... Was Steven acting like that because he knew I was half werewolf? Which means that he knows that I'll probably find my mate. To beat him, he was planning on marking me? Having to think that made me upset. Why would he want me as his mate.? Why doesn't he want his own mate who he might find soon? I tightened our hug and that's when it hit me..

Is it possible that Steven had already found his mate.?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

14.7K 953 112
When I locked my gaze with hers, everything became clearer. While my wolf screamed 'Mate' in my head with joy and excitement. I whispered with despai...
The Alpha's Kitten LP द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

3.2M 75.9K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...
609K 21.4K 28
Destiny is a hunter. A werewolf hunter. But what happens when the werewolf hunter meets her werewolf mate...? #790 in Werewolf
132K 3.3K 28
"Mine" he growled huskily "Mate" I said breathlessly We said in perfect unison even though it was two different words, we both understood what was go...