Greater H.S {Sequel to Better}

נכתב על ידי CheriClo

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 | "He's back Harry, he'll take my baby he can't take away my baby." **... עוד

1; I'm Having Your Baby & It's None Of Your Business*
2; First Day & Meet The Baby*
3; A Colic Baby & The Best Mistake*
4; Big Promotions & Let The Planning Begin*
5; Lorrie's Big Plans & Theraputic Colouring*
6; Autumn Days & Leaf Piles*
7; Going Nowhere & Family Home*
8; Venues & Big Sister Bella*
9; Bella's Play Date & She's Still My Baby*
10; Wedding Dresses & McDonalds*
11; What are Friends For? & Drunk Styles*
12; Forgiven & First Tweet*
13; Strange Shadows & DJ Malik*
14; Suits & It's In The Past*
15; First Hair Cut & Gemma*
16; Shivers Up My Spine & I Love You*
17; The Big Day & You're Mine Now*
18; Don't Go & Honeymoon*
19; Favourite Things & Beach Days*
20; I Missed My Babies & The Nice Man*
21; I'm Scared Mommy & Hidden Messages*
22; He's Back & I Can't Loose Her*
23; I Understand & Missing*
24; I Want My Daughter & Search Party*
25; Nightmares & Tear Stained Pillows*
26; What If's & Don't Leave Me Harry*
27; Twenty Four Hours & Family?*
28; Frail Body & I've Got You Baby*
29; In My Arms & Scared To Be Alone*
30; Spinning Wheels & Home Time*
32; Heart Beats & Little People*
33; Niagra Falls & The Scare*
34; Baby Giggles & Tiny Dancers*
Finale; Not So Mysterious Girl & Greater*

31; A Few Years On & Big Plans*

2.9K 86 15
נכתב על ידי CheriClo

Two years later....

O L I V I A

It's officially been two years since Bella got out of hospital and the drama between Cole and my brother finally ended.

In those two years a lot of things have happened for all of us.

My little family have moved into a bigger house and out of the stuffy apartment. Harry brought the house as a surprise for our first wedding anniversary and we've been living here for almost a year now.

Both Hope and Bella love the new house because they get huge rooms and a pool outside, so they can play in the pool pretty much everyday.

Bella is eight years old and, after some time, she's finally over the nightmares she faced those years ago. She was too scared to sleep in her own room so we moved her bed into Hopes room.

Hope is now three years old and is one of the happiest toddlers I've ever met. She loves cuddles just like her sister which makes me and Harry happy as she's a very needy child at times.

We also have a new addition of the family. As a surprise for Bella and Hope, he brought them a puppy for Christmas. They decided on calling him Pip and he is the cutest puppy I have ever seen.

Niall and Lorrie were married half way through December. They expected it to snow but we live in California so it was quite unlikely. They are now travelling the world together which was very emotional for me and Lorrie because I've never spent so long without my best friend, but we FaceTime everyday no matter what.

Zayn and Gigi have their first son called Jacob. He's only a year old but he gets on with Hope and Bella. It was a surprise to us all and Gigi was a nervous wreck when she had to tell Zayn but he was over the moon about it.

As for me and Harry, we're still just as in love as we were four years ago. I owe everything to him and I can't be more thankful for God giving me this, now perfect, life.

"Momma!" Hope calls and I stop loading the dish washer and walk into the lounge where my little girl is.

"What is it sweetie?" I ask.

"I'm hungwy." She pouts.

Just like Bella, Hope cannot pronounce her r's properly but me and Harry find it the cutest thing. We don't see the point in taking her to speech therapy since her speech is still developing.

"You wanna get some food?" I pick her up and take her to the kitchen. I grab some animal crackers and hand them to her which makes her smile.

"When's dada comin' home?" She asks.

"He'll be home soon baby." I tell her.

"What about La?" She always misses her sister when she has to go to school and she still calls her the same name she called her when she was only a year old.

"We have to pick her up from school later." I finish loading the dishwasher and then take Hope with me into the lounge.

Bella moved school because she was scared of the man coming back to take her away again. She wasn't too sad about leaving but she missed her best friend Jason, so we organised a play date for them every Saturday afternoon.

"Do you want to watch a movie princess?" I ask and she nods.

"Can we watch the one with the talking animals?" She asks referring to Charlotte's Web.

"Of course." She sits on my lap and rests her head against my chest as the movie plays.

Later on, I go pick up Bella from school and start preparing dinner for when Harry gets home. "Mommy, my teacher Mr Payne says we have to do a nature project and create a model of something that could save the environment." Bella explains.

She talks to me about her school day as I cook the dinner and I smile when she tells me about the new friend she made.

As I'm about to serve the dinner, the front door opens and Hope squeals, "Daddy!" Hope and Bella run to the front door and greet their daddy with a hug.

"I missed my little girls so much." He picks both of them up and holds them close.

His eyes meet mine and he puts them both down before walking over to me and kissing me softly on the lips. "Mmm... I missed you too." I smile against his lips and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Don't look Hope." Bella covers Hope's eyes with her hand and she closes her own.

I laugh and then turn to Harry, "I missed you today a lot, I thought I was going to start crying this morning after you left..." I tell him and feel my eyes start to water.

"Baby, I only went to work for a few hours. You don't need to cry." He looks confused as he wipes a tear away.

"But I missed you a lot." I bury my face into his chest.

"I missed you too baby." He kisses the top of my head and then we head to the dining room to eat dinner.

Hope and Bella tell Harry about their days as we all sit around the table eating the meal I prepared.

***

The morning comes and I jolt out of bed when I feel a wave of nausea hit me like a ton of bricks.

I empty my stomach into the toilet and feel someone behind me holding my hair back. "There you go baby." He runs soothing circles on my back as I throw up.

I flush the toilet and then wipe my mouth and brush my teeth. "Did this happen yesterday?" He asks and I nod.

"After you left for work." I croak and I rest my head in my hands.

"Olivia, do you think..." He trails off and I already know what he's talking about.

"But my period came-" My eyes widen and I remember the last time my period came was six weeks ago.

"Do you want me to run down to the store and get a test?" He asks and I nod.

"Go lay down and I'll be back soon." He kisses the top of my head as I lay down in our bed.

As I'm about to fall back to sleep again, Harry enters the room. "It's hard to find a store open at five in the morning close to our home." He hands me the pregnancy test.

Before I enter the bathroom, I turn to him. "Do you want this?" I ask him.

"Of course I do. I'd happily have a thousand kids with you because I love you." I kiss his lips and enter the bathroom.

I take a deep breath and take the test. I don't know why I'm so nervous if I want it to be positive. I want this with Harry just as much as he does.

I leave the test on the side and walk back into our room, "Well?" He asks.

"We find out in three minutes." I tell him and at down next to him, resting my head on his chest.

"I hope it's a boy." Harry says causing me to smile.

"Me too. I was actually hoping to have a boy first when I was pregnant with Bella because I wanted the brother to be older but I wouldn't change Bella for anything..." I tell him.

"I wouldn't mind having a girl or a boy to be fair. I love my girls but having a boy would be cool." I chuckle.

"It might not even be positive Harry." I grin and he kisses my forehead.

"I guarantee it will be since you were all emotional yesterday."

When three minutes is up, I take a deep breath and Harry holds my hand,"I love you." He kisses my lips.

I take the test in my hand and a huge smile takes over my features as I see the two small lines on the test.

"I'm pregnant.." I whisper.

Harry's smile goes just as wide as mine and he picks me up and spins me round. "Every step of the way baby." Which is exactly what he said the last time we found out I was pregnant.

"Every step of the way..." I whisper and kiss him on the lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter later on today!

I'll post my new fanfic in that chapter.

Only five chapters left. I'm crying.

*Please vote, comment and share*

-Chloe xx

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.8M 34.6K 56
A one night stand with Harry Styles leads into much more than just sex, but an unexpected pregnancy too. Emery White was shocked to find out that she...
18.9K 281 91
my brother is harry styles but he is too overprotective of me. what happens when i start having feelings for Louis and Louis started having feelings...
3.3K 189 23
"I don't know if I am capable of loving you as much as you love me. You will soon find out that I am not the man you want to be with. I think you nee...
16.2K 457 14
"BREAKING NEWS E LISTENERS! Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Louis the members of one direction just announced that their husband is expecting! Congrats boys w...