Refuge

By xinkedHeartx

BOOK 2 • YOU MUST read book 1: Shelter otherwise you'll be lost. ▬... More

Refuge
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
NEW BOOK ALERT
NEW BOOK is Edited

Chapter 5

56.3K 1.7K 959
By xinkedHeartx

*Josh*

Entering my penthouse across my Ella, I rushed over towards the balcony outside.
I gawked at Ella's penthouse and waited for her lights to come on as I caught my breath.

After a few seconds, her penthouse came to life.

Why would she run into his arms?
I gulped, watching Ella in the arms of Jack as they walked over towards the lounge room.

I ran my finger through my hair and turned around, taking a few quick steps towards the door. I stopped, took a deep breathe and turned back around to the balcony.
"FUCK!" I yelled. "Hm" I held my anger.

I watched.

Jack took a seat on the couch and Ella snuggled up against him...crying.
God, I didn't make her cry, I didn't.
What did I say?

"Fuck" I wrapped my fingers around the back of my neck. "Fuck"

I had no idea what they spoke about, but I was here trying to control myself as she snuggled up against him.

Fuck, here I thought I had control.

I turned around and rushed out of my penthouse.

Running across the busy street, the cold breeze entering my nostrils as my coat accepted the wind.
I dodged the cars and pedestrians.
"GET OFF THE ROAD, IDIOT!" One yelled.

I ran past his car and towards Ella's penthouse, rushing inside the elevator.

I placed my hands beside me, controlling my tight fists as I puffed in angry and caught my breath.
Once the elevator door opened, I power walked towards Ella's door and banged roughly against it.

A few times after I banged, the door opened.

I grabbed hold of his shirts collar and pushed him a few metres, up against the wall.

"JOSH!" Ella yelled.

My chest rapidly rising to the speed of my breathing. Anger was shown by my deep frown and red knuckles.

Jack frowned up against the wall and raised his hands. "What the fuck?"

"Josh!" Ella rushed towards me "What...What..." she mumbled.

Though my eyes remained into Jack's.
I wanted to kill him, here, now.
Though all this anger, I was just staring deep into his eyes.

"Let him go!" Ella placed a hand onto my arm.

Instantly, my thoughts were on her.
My body calmed, my frown narrowed and my breathing settled.

"Let him go!" Ella shoved me lightly.

I moved away and Jack moved beside Ella.

"Are you crazy?" Ella gasped, holding Jack's arm.

I gulped.

"What..." Ella was speechless.

"You crazy fucker" Jack looked my way.

"Get out Josh!" Ella pointed towards the door "Why are you here?!" she panted "How'd you find me?!"

I gazed deep into Ella's eyes.
Her eyes were a bright red from the deep tears. Bags, recently formed under her eyes, beneath the  smudged makeup. Her skin pale, her breathing uncontrollable.

"Are you okay?" I asked, walking towards her.

She was quick to take a step back.

"You're eyes..." I listed.

"Get out of my house" she intensely said, puffing as she sniffed and stood a few steps away.

"Ella-"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" She screamed. "Get out!" she reached for a champagne bottle by the table, angrily throwing it my way.

I moved away, watching it shatter on the ground beside me.

She grabbed many things near her, throwing them at me as I dodged a few and received a few.
"Ella!" I yelled as she continued her rampage.

"GET OUT!"

"ELLA!" I said, dodging a pillow coming my way.
"MARIELLA!" I groaned.

She stopped.
Puffing in such a ridiculous speed, her eyes bubbled and tears fell.
"Get out of my house" she whispered.

"Ella-"

"Get out" Jack joined.

"You shut the fuck up" I pointed his way "Shut the fuck up before I blow your brains-"

"Josh" Ella's peaceful voice called.

Taming me.

"Get out"

"Ella"

"She said get out" Jack added.

I rushed towards him, punched him across the jaw and grabbed his collar once more. Dragging him behind me, I dragged him outside towards the balcony.

"Josh!" Ella yelled.

I pushed him up against the glass and applied pressure onto his chest, having his upper body hanging over the balcony, stories high.

"Josh!" Ella's voice came closer.

"I warned you" I whispered down at him.

"I'm not leaving" Jack whispered back.

I applied more pressure, having his upper body slightly slip a little more off the balcony.

"STOP!" Ella stood beside me "STOP!" she grabbed my arm, trying to pull me away. "JOSH STOP!"

I groaned down at Jack, my teeth about to shatter from anger.

"I DON'T WANT YOU, I DON'T NEED YOU, I DON'T WANT YOU IN MY LIFE ANYMORE!"

I gulped.

Releasing Jack from beneath my hands, I gulped once more and took a step back.

Ella panted beside me as she sniffed back tears.

My mouth lightly opened, gazing into her hidden universe behind her eyes.

I shook my head "You need me"

"No" Ella gulped "No, I don't"

I shook my head once more, pointing at her, "You don't mean it"

"I don't want anything to do with you" she whispered.

"Ella, I-"

"Don't want to hear it" Ella interrupted. "You ruined me. I won't let you ruin me again"

"Ella-"

"Get out"

"Listen to me-"

"Now!"

I rubbed my jaw, biting my bottom lip.

"Get out" she said once more "Now"

I looked at Jack and back at Ella.
She needs me, she wants me.
She just doesn't want to tell me.
She's lying.
She's lying.
She's lying.

"Fine!" I gasped "FINE!"
I turned around and power walked back inside. Picking up the remaining objects around me, tossing them around and breaking continuous glass and adding to the damage Ella had just done.
I walked over towards the door and kicked it, forming a light crack along the glass of it.
I turned around once more, looked Ella deep into her eyes and gulped.

Don't you understand that you, tame the devil inside of me?

I turned away, slamming the door shut and storming off.
That back there, wasn't me. It was the old me.
Hearing those words, made the devil angry.
She tames him and telling him those ugly words, she fucked him.

She needs me, she wants me.
She'll believe that, soon.

Oh Jack, I won't shoot you point blank. I'm going to make your death a slow and painful one, where you beg me to kill you already.

I pushed the elevator button a dozen times from anger.
My phone rang, Seal Ricardo.
I answered.

"Sylvester" I spoke.
"Did they load the new weapons in the old shelter?...right...and the drugs?...okay...fill in the recent shelter with the drugs we have just received...homeless people won't break our walls, the drugs are hidden within the walls...Sylvester, do you not trust your business partner?...Don't worry, I have it under control...okay"
Hanging up, I was already by my car.

I looked up, taking deep breaths.
If you touch Ella, Jack...if you lay a finger on her...
Oh if anyone touches everything I own, Oh only God himself can save you.

I got into my car.

I was in need of pleasure, sex and fucking alcohol.

_________________

So does it all make sense yet?
Ella works for Sylvester (Innocent Business name Seal)
Josh's business partner is Sylvester.
Josh knows who Ella is working for but Josh doesn't know that Sylvester was the one who murdered her parents, he believes if Ella works with Seal, he can keep an eye on her as she's close.
Ella doesn't know who Seal really is.

The end.

Jokes, Such a deep chapter, Ella hurt Josh badly. As yu can see, he's trying to change for her. He's trying to control his anger & words. But she makes it hard!

Worse encounter for Ella and Josh.

Stop fucking other ladies Josh! Ella is the only one yu can fuck!!!!

Miaa xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 3.8K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
4.1M 88.9K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
543K 17.3K 56
I advise reading book 1 - Dominant. ⚠️⚠️Rated Mature⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go...
THE CARNELLS By Chayma

General Fiction

84.7K 4.7K 103
My severe brother 2 Enjoy ❤️