Greater H.S {Sequel to Better}

By CheriClo

π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„ | "He's back Harry, he'll take my baby he can't take away my baby." **... More

1; I'm Having Your Baby & It's None Of Your Business*
2; First Day & Meet The Baby*
3; A Colic Baby & The Best Mistake*
4; Big Promotions & Let The Planning Begin*
5; Lorrie's Big Plans & Theraputic Colouring*
6; Autumn Days & Leaf Piles*
7; Going Nowhere & Family Home*
8; Venues & Big Sister Bella*
9; Bella's Play Date & She's Still My Baby*
10; Wedding Dresses & McDonalds*
11; What are Friends For? & Drunk Styles*
12; Forgiven & First Tweet*
13; Strange Shadows & DJ Malik*
14; Suits & It's In The Past*
15; First Hair Cut & Gemma*
16; Shivers Up My Spine & I Love You*
17; The Big Day & You're Mine Now*
18; Don't Go & Honeymoon*
19; Favourite Things & Beach Days*
20; I Missed My Babies & The Nice Man*
21; I'm Scared Mommy & Hidden Messages*
22; He's Back & I Can't Loose Her*
23; I Understand & Missing*
24; I Want My Daughter & Search Party*
25; Nightmares & Tear Stained Pillows*
26; What If's & Don't Leave Me Harry*
27; Twenty Four Hours & Family?*
28; Frail Body & I've Got You Baby*
30; Spinning Wheels & Home Time*
31; A Few Years On & Big Plans*
32; Heart Beats & Little People*
33; Niagra Falls & The Scare*
34; Baby Giggles & Tiny Dancers*
Finale; Not So Mysterious Girl & Greater*

29; In My Arms & Scared To Be Alone*

2.9K 83 2
By CheriClo

O L I V I A

I look down at my little girl as she lies unconscious in a hospital bed.

This is what I never wanted to happen in the first place. I never wanted my baby to get hurt and now she's lying in hospital because of me.

She's been in hospital for three days, we came here as soon as we drove back from Arizona and the doctors took her in.

Harry held me in the waiting room as the doctors checked up on her. They came back telling us she was malnourished and dehydrated so they needed to put food, minerals and water into her body.

I hold onto her hand which has an IV attached to it, I haven't left her side since we arrived. Harry had to leave to get Hope from Marie's house and of course work with Louis and Officer Des on what is going to happen with my brother.

I hear the door open and footsteps walk over to us. "Hey baby," Harry kisses the top of my head.

"Hey." I muster a smile and he sits next to me.

"I told Lorrie, Zayn, Niall about what's been going on the past few days. They asked if they could come and visit." He tells me.

"Of course." I say and he kisses my cheek and takes my hand in his. We both look down at our sleeping daughter.

"Harry, do you think it's my fault she ended up here?" I try not to cry, I've shed enough tears the last few days.

He sighs and pulls me onto his lap, "Never. If anything you're the one who brought her here so that she could get better. All of this was Cole and Ryan, none of it was your fault."

"You've been nothing but good to me Harry and I can't thank you enough for it." I kiss his lips and he smiles.

"You have given me two beautiful children. That's enough for me." He kisses the top of my head and my eyes dart to Bella when she starts to wake up.

I climb off Harry's lap and crouch down in front of her. Her eyes meet mine and she looks confused, "Mommy?"

"Hey princess." I smile.

"W-what are you doing? Where's the bad man?" She starts worrying and I calm her down. I sit up next to her on the bed and wrap my arm around her frail body.

"They're gone sweetie. You're safe now." I whisper.

She looks up at me and then bursts into tears, burying her face in my side as she cries and cries. "He hurt me momma. I was so scared."

"I know princess but we found you and you're okay." I tell her.

"He told me I needed to be hurt because I was bad to you and daddy." She sobs and I pull her close to me.

"They're liars baby, I love you so much and you were never bad to me nor daddy." I meet Harry's eyes and he smiles at Bella trying to comfort her by holding her other hand.

"You're not mad at me daddy?" She asks and he shakes his head.

"I could never be mad at my little girl." He says and she cracks a smile but starts to cough.

"My throat is all scratchy." She croaks.

"I'll get you some water." I say and stand up to go get a cup of water.

"Where's Hopey? I missed her so much." She says as she sips on her water.

"She's coming over with Lorrie, Zayn, Gigi, Niall, Grammy and grandma." Harry tells her and her eyes go wide.

"They're all coming to see me?" She grins and I nod. "Yay!" She cheers and I laugh, kissing her on the head and happy to have my baby girl back safe.

We all talk for ages and our minds are off of all the events that have happened the past week or so. Harry is making Bella laugh by telling really bad knock knock jokes which she finds hilarious.

Later on, Lorrie, Niall, Zayn, Gigi, Louis, Marie and Anne all appear and Hope is in Anne's arms. All of them are holding balloons and gifts for our little girl.

"Hi Grammy, hi grandma!" Bella squeals and Hope starts waving around.

I take her in my arms and she reaches out for Bella, "La, La, La." She chants with the biggest grin on her face.

"Yeah that's your sister. Did you miss her so much?" I coo and she giggles.

I place Hope on the bed next to Bella and she buries her head in Bella's chest causing Bella to smile. "I missed you Hopey."

Everyone gets emotional at the sight of the two sisters in front of us and Harry's arms slides around my waist.

"Liv, how could you not tell us what was going on?" Lorrie says.

"I didn't want you guys to worry. You had a wedding to plan and I didn't want to stop your preparations." I tell her.

"This was a big deal Olivia. You know we would have helped." Zayn tells me and I nod.

"I know and I'm sorry we didn't say anything." We all go into one big group hug and then everyone crowds around Bella wanting her to open the gifts they brought her.

She is given a ton of chocolate which me and Harry will have to hide from her so she doesn't get a major sugar rush but she loves the balloons the most. Anne brought her a huge ballon with a big teddy bear saying get well soon.

"So what's it like being in hospital Bells?" Niall asks.

"Niall..." Marie scolds and I chuckle.

"It's okay. They give me free food which is cool and they made me some macaroni cheese for lunch." She smiles, referring to her lunch she had.

"Can you get me some of that free food?" Niall asks and Lorrie slaps him on the shoulder.

"Niall, you're defying the whole point of our weight watchers program!" She says and we all start laughing.

"Weight watchers?" Harry questions.

"Her idea not mine. I can't believe I'm marrying this woman." He jokes.

"Have you decided on a date?" Harry asks.

"Not an exact date but we want a wedding somewhen in December." Lorrie explains.

For the rest of the afternoon, we all sat catching up and trying to find ways to distract Bella from the horrors she had been in for the last week. Niall, Zayn and Harry were doing a pretty good job of making her and Hope laugh by goofing around.

"Babe, I have to go bring Hope to my mums." Harry says and I nod.

"I'll stay here with Bella." I tell him and he leans down to kiss my lips and then kisses Bella's forehead who is now asleep after a busy day.

"I love you." He reminds me and I smile.

"I love you too."

I sit and flick through my phone for a while, waiting for Harry to come back. Hope wanted to stay with Bella for a little while longer so she stayed until they both fell asleep. Harry is taking her back and I wish she could stay but there isn't another bed and it wouldn't have been good for a one year old to sleep on the couch.

My hand holds Bella's but my head shoots up when a scream leaves her lips. Her forehead is covered in sweat as she shakes her head and begs for whoever it is in her dream, to leave her alone.

"Mommy, help me!" She cries and I push her hair back and try to bring her back to reality.

"Ssshh Bella calm down, mommy's here it's just a dream." I try to wake her soothingly.

Her eyes don't open and I shake her slightly, "Wake up princess. It's okay." I kiss her forehead and her head shoots up.

"Mommy!" She says, her breathing laboured.

"I'm right here princess." I hold her close and she buries her face in my neck.

"It was so scary momma. The man was back and he took me away from you and daddy again. He was going to hurt me again and I-I-"

"Ssssh." I cut her off and run my fingers through her hair. "I'm here. I'll always protect you, you're safe and the man is not coming back I promise." I soothe her and she calms down.

"I love you mommy." She wraps her little arms around my neck and I keep her close to me so that she knows I'm there.

"I love you my princess." I kiss the top of head and tell her that everything is finally going to be okay.

And I felt amazing knowing that I could say that and it was true.

We were safe.

We were finally okay.

----------------------------------------------------------

I need a wee so bad but I'm writing this so be thankful.

Back to school soon and I'm dreading it.

Imma go dig a hole now, byeeeeeeee!

*Pleas vote, comment and share*

-Chloe xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 302 34
Birdie Tomlinson, sister to Louis Tomlinson had just turned twenty-one. Her brother and his band mates have reunited in New York for few weeks to...
93.3K 3.4K 32
Freelance painter Mickayla is introduced to music producer Harry via a mutual friend. Most would assume that the meet-up is a blind date for the sing...
1M 27.3K 126
──── π€πƒπŽπ‘π„ π˜πŽπ” ❛ lately you've been on my π™’π™žπ™£π™™ ❜ οΉ™π—Œπ—ˆπ–Όπ—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ οΉ™ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π—Œπ—π—’οΏ½...
848K 15.1K 41
Samantha Evans's quiet life begins to spiral out of control when her childhood best friend, Harry Styles, leaves to audition for the X-Factor and Sam...