Reappearance

By lovejoon

How long a relationship is doesn't define the strength, if there's no loyalty and trust, it won't last long... More

REAPPEARANCE
REAPPEARANCE OST
PROLOGUE: First Step to the Future
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Author's Note
EPILOGUE: Our Future

Chapter Forty-Six

656 32 154
By lovejoon

He walked swiftly with his eyes focused on his new phone, scrolling through the page as he read the comments people left on the leaked pictures, soft giggles he made as he read the hates Sojung had been receiving, and how everybody thought the guy that was supposed to be him was actually Seokjin. Oh shut up, I'm more handsome than he is.

Minseok pushed open the glass door to his father's office room and gazed up to greet his father, but he wasn't there. Where is he? he thought to himself as his eyes scanned the room. He felt a figure coming from his left, pulling his head out of the room and looked to his right when he saw a female staff walking towards him.

"Noona, have you seen my father?" he asked. The woman nodded slowly, "Yes, he went our with friends. One of them is the ex trainee here," she answered with a small smile.

"Ex trainee? Who is it and, do you know where they were heading to?" he asked, his eyebrows plunged to a frown.

"Yes, the ex trainee. From what I remember, she was an excellent trainee before she moved to JYPE after her contract ended. About where they were heading to. . . .I'm not quite sure, but I was told that they were going to an old shop in Namdaemun," she responded.

Minseok's eyes widened twice in size as he realised Raina was the one she was talking about. He nodded slowly, before thanking her and giving her a short bow.

"What the fuck was she doing here? Did they have a fucking meeting? Oh my god!" he groaned to himself as he ran his fingers through his hair.

His breath was getting heavier the longer he stood there and stared into a distance. He didn't know what to do, only to feel horrified over the fact that his father might found out the truth by now. I hope I'm not too late.

...

"What should we do now?" Samjin asked, eyes focused on the road driving them back to the building.

"We should confront him before he gets away. You know that he's like a snake, he can disappear any moments from now," Mr.Yoo said. Worries were clear on his face, he didn't want to lose him just yet, the most necessary thing to do was to drag him to the court and have a talk there.

"But how? I bet he won't admit he's done it," Raina said.

"We have all the evidence now and he can't do anything. I know him, he can come up with a good idea but he never knew how to talk, especially when he's nervous," Mr.Yoo answered.

"Do you think he knows we know it by now? He must've looked for you back in the building," said Raina who had her eyes on the phone screen.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at this. I think he just spread another news and let another person to fall into his pits of hell," Raiana said as she handed the phone to her ex-CEO who was sitting on the front seat.

BTS Jin is rumoured to be the guy in the pictures. . .and it most likely it. Mr.Yoo read through the article, before tossing it back to the back to give it to Raina.

"Arghhhh!" he groaned out of frustration.

"How can he act so brave! Why did he even do all of these? I don't get it!"

"There must be a reason, or maybe there isn't. Your son has fucked everything up, man. I still can't believe he's the one who did all of these," Samjin said.

"He has always been this fucked up ever since his mother left, and ever since he turned nineteen years old. Is he in some type of drugs? I'm so done with him," complaint Mr.Yoo.

"I remember being his first girlfriend to fall into his trap. . . .," Raina said under her breath but everyone in the vehicle could hear her whisper.

"You were?" Mr.Yoo raised his eyebrows as he turned his head to the back, looking at her.

"I was. We dated for a month, before I found out that he was dating another trainee and another trainee from another company all at the same time. It was a total mess, I don't even want to think about it anymore," she confessed.

"You're lucky he didn't leak your pictures too," Samjin said.

"We didn't sleep together. We barely even touch each other. I don't know, don't ask me about our troubled relationship," Raina avoided eye contacts and stared outside the window. Heaving a heavy sigh as memories when they used to be together flashed through her mind. She was so young, and was a total fool too.

"If he once had hundreds of girls around his waist, why did he only leak Sojung pictures and not the others? I bet some of them have debuted into a group too," Samjin thought.

"It's because Sojung was the only girl who slept with him. Plus, Sojung was his first girlfriend that brought trouble to him, like being sent to Sydney to live with his auntie. He was actually mad to know that Sojung got to be in We Got Married with Jin though," Raina explained.

The vehicle fell to a silence. None of them did not seem to have something to say. Confused and dazed, how did she know all of these?

"How do you know about these things? Do you talk to him often?" Mr.Yoo asked, curiously.

"I do," she responded in an instant.

Both Mr.Yoo and Samjin gasped out of shock after hearing Raina's sudden confession. "You've got to be kidding me," Mr.Yoo chuckled nervously.

"I'm afraid not. I'm sorry for not telling this earlier, but we contacted each other throughout his stays in Sydney. Even I knew he was coming back to Seoul," she said as her voice was getting slower, terrified if she would get screamed at for not telling what she knew.

"Then you must know about him faking his departure and arrival! Perhaps, you're also in this thing with him!" Mr.Yoo yelled.

"No! I swear, PD-nim. I swear I don't know when he will depart from Sydney, or when he will arrive here. And I swear to God we're not going up against Sojung together. He was only asking me how she was doing and stuff," Raina explained in a shaky voice.

"He did?"

"Yes, he did. I thought he was only being concern towards her, I thought he has changed but I was wrong. I was extremely wrong. I didn't know he asked me those things just do pull this," she sighed.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you, Raina. You should've told me earlier," he apologized in a slow tone.

"It's fine, I get why you reacted that way. I would do the same if I were you,"

"But. . . .why did you have to tell us now, and not back in the office?" Samjin asked out of curiosity.

"Because I just realised he betrayed me, and I feel betrayed. Very betrayed,"

"What do you mean?" Mr.Yoo asked.

"He was being nice to me all these times. We have been contacting like normal friends, even he, himself said he wanted to be friends with me so, I did because I have no idea he would still be the same. Yet, he was the one who stabbed me behind my back by telling you about the username thing. I'm very—I'm disappointed to know that he tried to turn the tables and pointed the gun to me,"

"Raina, I really need you to bring this case up. I will contact your Park Jin Young PD and your manager whenever I'd like to call you up. Thank you for today, I appreciate your kindness," Mr.Yoo said as the vehicle pulled over in front of JYP building.

"I'm glad to help. Sojung needs this, PD-nim. Please help her. Thank you, Samjin," she said before pushing the door open and got out of the vehicle.

...

Their body swayed to the rhythm, nailing the hard choreograph in a perfect way. Jungkook pretended to run before turning to his back, glancing over his shoulder and pulled the jacket he was wearing to three quarter of his back in a sexy way.

"Don't tell me bye, bye!" Hoseok shouted his lines out of nowhere as he felt the adrenaline rushing through his veins, feeling excited over dancing, something that he had always been loving.

"You make me cry, cry!" he shouted his lines once again. "Love is a lie, lie!" Jimin followed along.

"Don't tell me, don't tell me, don't tell me bye, bye!" they all shouted the lines at the same time before collapsing onto the floor, breathing heavily with sweats dripping all over their body.

"Arghhhhh! I'm exhausted!" Taehyung groaned laughingly. They were practicing so hard for the upcoming showcase soon, times had been flying too fast that they were afraid they won't be able to nail the past choreographs while busy preparing for the upcoming comeback.

They could hear the practice room's door getting pushed open, and they turned their heads to the door immediately.

"Seokjin, come here," manager-nim was seen walking into the room, walking over to Seokjin who was breathing heavily still, sitting on the floor while his hands were rested to support his body.

"Right now?" he asked, trying hard to drawn a breath.

"Yes. PD-nim wants to see you," he said, and everyone turned their heads to him once again, shocked.

"Why?" Seokjin asked, as he stood to his feet immediately.

"I don't know. He seemed. . . .I don't want to say it. Hurry up before things get out of hands," he said as worries were clear on his face.

Seokjin grabbed a small towel to wipe his sweats away, and walked out of the room immediately. His steps were heavy as he headed to the office at the end of the hallway. His mind started to think about the possibilities of him to get shouted at, he wasn't sure what but he can feel it coming.

He seemed. . . .I don't want to say it.

The sentence kept repeating itself as he knocked on the office door. "Come in," he could hear his voice coming from the office. Seokjin inhaled a deep breath and pushed the door open, following with him exhaling his breath slowly.

"Hello, PD-nim. Why do you want to see m—,"
"Have a seat," he cut through his words, and that was when he felt his knees trembling out of fear.

"Thank you," he said slow, as it almost came out as a whisper.

"Explain this to me," PD-nim said as he pushed the iPad with an article showing on the screen towards him to meet his eyes.

. . . .and it most likely it.

Seokjin's jaw dropped as his eyes widened, could not believe his own eyes. "What is this?" he gasped out of shock, meeting PD-nim's eyes. But his next move sent shivers down his spine, that he felt like throwing up out of nervousness.

"How about you tell me what this is!" he slammed the desk with a strength and it made a loud banging sound that made him startled out of shock.

"PD-nim. . . .I swear it isn't me. I never touched her. . .this way. It's not me. It must be someone from her past," he said in a sympathetic voice.

"How do I know if this isn't you! How do you even know if this is someone from her past! There are evidences here showing you are the guy in the pic—," his loud yells were chipped in by a sudden ringtone coming from his phone.

He shot Seokjin a glare before picking the call up. "Yeah, Jongwon?" he answered.

"Yeah, I'm scolding him right now. I'm sorry for what he has done to your artist, Jongwon. . . .What?. . . .What do you mean I shouldn't be scolding him?. . . .Minseokie?!. . . .You are kidding. You're saying this just so that I won't be scolding Jin, right?. . . .Are you for real?. . . .Oh God. . . .Okay, thank you for telling me earlier because I was just about to do something even further than scolding. . . .Yes, thanks a lot, Jongwon," he hung up.

PD-nim pushed the phone away slightly with his fingers before moving his gaze slowly to meet Seokjin's, who avoided eye contacts immediately as soon as he noticed PD-nim was looking at him.

"Seokjin," he called out, his voice was a lot calmer than before.

"Yyes, PD-nim," he stuttered.

"Seokjin, look at me," he said.

Seokjin's heart was thumping out of his chest as he slowly rose his gaze to meet PD-nim's eyes which were already staring at him. He waited for a word to come out of his mouth, but instead he heaved a heavy sigh, "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I should be considerate before I do anything from now on," he said in an apologetic voice.

He raised his eyebrows, confused to the sudden mood swing. "Why are you. . .suddenly apologizing?" he asked.

"I was told that it was a fake news, and my source even told me that he knew who the guy actually is, even the person who spread the news around. I'm sorry, I was extremely mad because your group was just about to rise, and you had to ruin your, and my reputation like this. I'm just glad it was fake. I apologize, Seokjin," he said, his tone was sincere and slow.

"It's. . . .It's fine. Nevermind, I'm glad they found out the truth," a small awkward smile was slowly forming up in the corners of his lips.

"You're dismissed. I'm sorry again, I must be a fool," he chuckled nervously.

...

"I wonder why Seokjin hyung was called out though," Taehyung said to himself as he spun the water bottle around, staring into nothingness on the floor.

"Hey! Guys! It's probably because of this!" Namjoon suddenly shouted out of excitement and showed them the article.

"Seokjin hyung?! Who the hell created this mess?! Our hyung gets shouted at for no reason!" Jungkook gasped out of shock.

"It wasn't our fucking hyung fucking Sojung, what the fuck? I want to talk to this uploader. I can't believe the parents paid for the journalism course university fee just for them to get out and write this mess," Yoongi scoffed angrily.

"What is it? I want to see too!" manager suddenly joined in the circle and read through the article.

"I thought he was extremely angry over this thing, how can he become the one in the pictures? This doesn't make any sense," he said, confused.

"Have you seen the news?" a sudden familiar voice coming from their backs made them turn around immediately.

"Seokjin hyung! Are you fine? Did PD-nim hit you somewhere?!" all of them stood to their feet and rushed towards Seokjin to check on him.

"I'm fine, luckily though. I'm pretty sure he was about to toss me against the wall if the person didn't decide to give him a call in that exact moment," he giggled.

"He received a call? Who was it?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know, he was like Jongwon here, Jongwon there. So, I guess the caller's name is Jongwon,"

"Jongwon? It must be Yoo Jongwon then! The CEO of Source Music, our neighbour. PD-nim is very close to him," manager-nim said.

"Then he is the PD-nim of Sojung. What did he say?" Namjoon asked him once again.

"He was saying. . . .how would I know what he was saying. But I'm pretty sure he was telling PD-nim it isn't me in the pictures and he did mention, Minseokie? Whoever that is. PD-nim also told me they knew who spread the news and stuff, man it was hectic! I was so scared!" he chuckled nervously as he thought about it once again.

"Minseokie is Yoo Minseok. I remember him calling Yoo Minseok 'Minseokie' when he suddenly walked into our waiting room back on our debut day," Jimin said.

"Then, does it mean Minseok was the one who has been spreading the news? That Yoo Minseok prick, ugh," Hoseok rolled his eyes out of annoyance.

"Who is this Yoo Minseok guy you all are talking about?" manager-nim asked, as he was confused over the conversation they were having.

They were startled by the sudden voice of their manager chipping in to their conversation. He was standing in the middle of them surrounding him, yet they weren't even aware of him being there, listening to everything they were talking about.

"N-nothing," they laughed it off.

...

You:
Minseok
Meet me in the office
Now
Urgent
Now
Sent 8:37p.m

Minseok:
why
im driving
Read 8:42p.m

You:
Why the hell are you texting while driving!
Are you asking for death
I have things to talk to you before you die
You're driving please drive straight to the office
Sent 8:45p.m

Minseok:
ok ill go there
do u need anything father?
Read 8:47p.m

You:
No
Just come over
And stop text and drive
Sent 8:48p.m

The coffees had gone cold as they waited for Minseok to come over. Samjin groaned out of frustration as he shut his laptop off after waiting for Minseok for almost two hours.

"What is taking him so long? He was only a kilometre away from the building when you texted him!" he scoffed angrily.

"He will come. Just wait and see. He must have went somewhere first because he was nervous, he knew himself too well," Mr.Yoo said calmly.

The glass door of the office was pulled open and there he was, the long awaited Yoo Minseok had appeared in front of their eyes.

"You're finally here. What's taking you so long?" Mr.Yoo greeted him in a friendly tone.

"I. . .was going out for dinner with a friend at that moment so, I'm sorry I took forever to arrive," he giggled. He thought the giggle would make them let go of the actual topic they wanted to talk about, too bad, he was wrong.

"You have no friends here in Seoul, Minseok. Stop lying," Mr.Yoo said, and Minseok seemed startled over his sudden statement.

"Wh-what are you talking about, father? Of course I do have some friends here in Seoul," he laughed it off.

"None of them were your friends since you have betrayed all of them. And nice try, I actually asked all of your so-called friends, and none of them said they went out for a dinner with anybody," he showed what was showing on the iPad screen to him.

His eyes started widened as he was shock knowing that his father was faster than him.

"Why do you have to go that far, father? It's not like I'm not going to come over, right?" he smirked, walked around the desk to take a seat on the sofa in front of it.

"Do not take a seat, I do not tell you to make a move. Stand still. You can't do anything unless I tell you to do it," he said in a fierce tone.

"Why are you being like this? Did I do something wrong? If I do, then I'm sorry. Okay?" he apologized, totally not sincere at all.

"Sorry? Is it that simple of you to say sorry even after ruining a woman's feelings and image for the sake of your self satisfaction?" Mr.Yoo walked up to him to look at him straight in the eyes.

Minseok knew this was coming, "Even after all of the things I told you two, you're still accusing me as the uploader? Oh, wow. I can't believe it is that hard for you to trust your own son,"

"Nobody would trust a big liar like you, Yoo Minseok! Not that you lied to me, and Samjin, you also lied to the entire world saying the guy in the pictures is Seokjin, there another person you had been ruining images. What is wrong with you! Why did you have to do all of this!" he yelled straight into his face, but Minseok didn't flinch a bit.

He snorted, "So, I guess now you know, huh? Congratulations father, Samjin hyung. You guys made a great team,"

"What the fu—why are you behaving this way, Minseok!" Like a thunder, he struck his palm against Minseok's cheek and he moaned out of the stinging pain his father left on his left cheek.

"You are really that desperate to know why I did all of that, father? Well, I'm telling you now," he chuckled.

"It is because, I want to. Get it? It's because I want to. It's fun to see someone suffers, just as much as I suffer. I want her to feel what I have been feeling. I suffer too much ever since I lost her, so I want to make her understand what I have been feeling. Isn't it your favourite thing, father? For life to be fair and square. This was all inspired by you too, being fair and square is your motto, isn't it? I also heard about Sojung reuniting with that prick of a boyfriend he once had, Kim Seokjin from Bangtan, in We Got Married. Does anybody even care about how I was feeling when I found out about it? Nobody does! Everyone is too busy in their own worlds, they forgot about me! They forgot who I am and they even forgot that I have feelings too! I have feelings too, father. And those feelings are for Sojung, one and only. It hurts me too seeing her crying after the pictures getting leaked, but it's fine, at least we both shed a tear because of each other. Nothing's wrong there, am I right? I guess you also know about me faking my departure and arrival, good thinking. You two are so smart, I have to give you a round of applause," he laughed in such an evil way that it made Mr.Yoo felt like smacking him in the face.

"Thank you for your honest confession, Mr. Yoo Minseok. I shall take this recorder to the Judge, and maybe the police. I'll get going now, hyung. Thank you," Samjin pressed the stop button on a silver recorder before rising from his seat, and gave Mr.Yoo a friendly handshake and walked out of the door.

Minseok's eyes followed his moves out of the door, he was taken aback with what Samjin just did and it made his anger slowly rise up to his head. "What. . .was all of that, father!!" he yelled to his father's face.

"It would be great if you'd stop calling me father. I don't have a son like you, I've never had a son like you. Maybe I had never been married. You are not my son, and I'd be glad if you can change your surname to something else. Buy your tickets to Sydney and please get out of this country," he smiled and walked around him to grab his coat before making his way out of the office.

"Oh! And one more thing! Don't you want to take a short walk around Seoul? Or maybe around the country? I'm afraid you won't be able to visit here again," he chuckled.

Minseok's eyes began squinting meanly, as they looked like they might pop out. His fists clenched out of angery, before slamming fist down onto the table and created a loud bang that might startle anyone if there was anyone around him.

...

The news had been spreading around as fast as a lightning with his face blurred on the pictures.

The uploader of leaked nude pictures of idols has been found!

The uploader was known as a playboy and a pervert. He had been receiving his trials and he will not being able to get into his motherland after his trials ended, which will be on April 1st.

"You deserve your justice," Yerin said as she squeezed Sojung's arms gently, who was sobbing out of happiness when she found out that it was him all along, and not Raina. She knew her intuition was right.

"I can't believe I used to date him," SinB said under her breath as she looked at his picture in disgust.

"It's such a waste of a handsome face. What a prick," she said.

Phone drawn out of her pocket when she felt a sudden buzz coming from her phone.

BTS Jin:
hey
sojjng
sojung*
Read 1:59p.m

Sojung felt her heart fluttered when she saw his name appeared on her phone screen after God knows how long. "He texted me!" she squealed out happiness through his sobs.

You:
hi
Sent 2:00p.m

BTS Jin:
long time no see
i mean no talk
haha
have you seen the news
Read 2:03p.m

You:
yeah i know
yes i have
i cant believe he did it
i mean like its not like i didnt expect it was him in the first place
Sent 2:05p.m

BTS Jin:
yeah..
can we...
you know
talk?
Read 2:05p.m

You:
there are too many people surrounding me now maybe later?
Sent 2:06p.m

BTS Jin:
no i mean
like see
each other
and talk
Read 2:08p.m

You:
how is that going to happen ㅋㅋ
its going to be hard don't you think?
Sent 2:09p.m

BTS Jin:
no not in public
i know that'd be a big problem
Read 2:09p.m

You:
oh
haha
alright
but where
Sent 2:10p.m

BTS Jin:
are you free
tonight
?
Read 2:11p.m

You:
what time is it
i won't be from 7 to 9
Sent 2:11p.m

BTS Jin:
oh
:(
Read 2:12p.m

You:
why?
you're not free past 9?
Sent 2:12p.m

BTS Jin:
no
i mean i am free
its just that no
im afraid you'll be tired
Read 2:13p.m

You:
no i won't
i'll be fine :)
Sent 2:14p.m

BTS Jin:
really?
are you being seriously serious
bcs
i won't be giving you a piggy back home
if you ended up tired
Read 2:15p.m

You:
hahahaha why would i be deadly tired?
we're just talking so
Sent 2:15p.m

BTS Jin:
well
okay
i'll see you at our house
where we filmed wgm
i remember the password dont worry
Read 2:16p.m

You:
are you kidding
we're going to meet there????
wow
in fact that you remembered the password
is also wow ㅋㅋ
Sent 2:17p.m

BTS Jin:
yes i am not kidding
yeah its wow worthy
is it not private enough?
Read 2:19p.m

You:
it is private enough
in fact that's...just very private
Sent 2:20p.m

BTS Jin:
hehe
see you tonight
after 9 alright
:)
Read 2:21p.m

■■■

i rly want to write the next part but i cant because i have to study. in fact i wrote this in a rush so excuse me if there are any errors bcs this is unedited

hey i made a sowjin ig acc as if seokjin and sojung are controlling the acc and its @/deuksj if u want to follow hehe

support bts' HER comeback yall!

leave a vote, comment and share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 893 37
"I should be hating you, for the things you do to break people apart, but in this process of hating you, when did I fell in love with you!!!" "Can s...
67.7K 2.8K 40
They are best of friends. But will it end that way? Jennie is contented with her normal life, studying in a famous university, getting everything sh...
221K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
37.9K 2.4K 31
Jin and Jungkook had to lose someone who meant a lot to them and chose not to start a relationship with anyone else. Until they finally met. Having a...