Demon in Love (Kuroshitsuji F...

נכתב על ידי setsunamidori

What if it was not Ciel Phantomhive whom Sebastian Michaelis serves? But a 15 year old girl named, Sakura Ros... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 01 I Sold my Soul to a Demon
Chapter 02 Everything Has Changed
Chapter 03 Her Butler, Wonderful
Chapter 04 Her Butler, Descriptive
Chapter 05 Annoyed - Phantom
Chapter 06 Shinigami
Chapter 07 Grell Sutcliff
Chapter 8 Reapers - Demon
Chapter 9 Undertaker - Doppelganger
Chapter 10 Compensation
Chapter 11 Danger is Near
Chapter 12 Fury - Encounter
Chapter 13 Shinigami on the Picture
Chapter 14 Darkness Falls
Chapter 15 Vines of Vengeance Part 1
Chapter 16 Vines of Vengeance Part 2
Chapter 17 The Last Time
Chapter 18 What she means to Him
Chapter 19 Their Master, Wakes Up
Chapter 20 Meet Soma and Agni
Chapter 21 Royalties Day Out
Chapter 22 Sickness - Sakura
Chapter 23 Sakura's Sweet 16 Birthday
Chapter 24 The Choice
Chapter 25 Earl Trancy
Chapter 26 Blossom Grove
Chapter 27 Double Danger
Chapter 28 Birthday - Valentines
Chapter 29 Rescue
Chapter 30 Does She Know?
Chapter 31 Just a Kiss
Chapter 32 Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk
Chapter 33 Dilemma
Chapter 34 Angels and Demons plus Shinigamis?!
Chapter 35 Claude's Contract
Chapter 36 Maoh
Chapter 37 Being Cozy
Chapter 38 Wandering Soul
Chapter 40 Payback Time Part 1
Chapter 41 Payback Time Part 2

Chapter 39 Romantic Getaway

255 7 2
נכתב על ידי setsunamidori

Chapter 39

Romantic Getaway

A/N: Oh!.... Para sa mga nabitin…. Eto na ang karugtong na chapter… enjoy!!!!

“I don’t want to dream of you anymore. I want you for real.”

Warm lips on hers, gentle, soothing, luring. Kisses brushing her cheek and arms pulling her into a tight embrace.

Her mind clouded with confusion of horror and denial and relief. For a moment she became rigid. But his arms moved over her back, and the comforting touch defeated her.

He raised his head and looked down at her.

“Am I forgiven?” he had that boyish grinned on his face.

“I don’t have the prettiest face for you to look at, the skinniest waist for you to hold on….”

She was cut off by Sebastian’s forefinger on her lips. “I want to hear who you are and not what you have.”

Tears slowly rolled down her face. “Yes your forgiven.” She sniffed.

“Good.” And he scooped her up, bridal style. Glancing at her parent’s graves Sebastian made a vow. “I will make your daughter happy. You can count on me Sir, Madam.”

With an inhuman speed, they left.

“Where are you taking me?”

“You don’t know? We’re eloping my love.”

Unbeknown to both of them Claude Faustus witnessed everything! He watched Sebastian stole his princess; he hated him more but could not bear to hate the young lady for choosing Sebastian over him.

Out of nowhere the group of shinigamis who became constant guests of the Rosenburg household came rushing in.

“Yo!!!”

“Need company? Hihihihihi…..”

“Undertaker?”

“Even if you’re not Bassy  I’ll tag along.”

They even brought round table and chairs, foods and drinks.

“Why do I  have to be with you?”----William.

“Aw… come on man! Don’t be so sulky.” ----Ronald.

“Yeah! Claude and I are broken hearted.” Grell began sobbing. Sobs became wail.

“For Claude!!!!” ----Alan

“For Grell!!!!!” ---- Eric

“Cheers!”

“It’s not much but its home.”

 Sakura glanced at the wooden house built in the middle of the forest. It’s simply beautiful.

“There’s a lake nearby.” Sebastian circled his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind in the process.

“It’s beautiful.” She exclaimed.

“Glad to hear it.”

Then they went inside.

Meanwhile……..

Scattered empty wine bottles were all over the ground, a mile away from the Rosenburg’s couple tomb.

“Oi… mother nature will get mad!” Ronald scolded. Drunk.

“Let’s drink these instead. Wine’s gone.” Undertaker placed a large amount of beer cans on the table.

“How come y-you’re *hiccups not drunk *hiccups?” William asked Claude with red face.

“I have a high tolerance on alcohol.”

“Boo…!!!”

“But something felt numb.” Claude continued. “Here.” [As he points his heart.]

“Cheers to that!” ---- Undertaker.

“Sebastian loves the brat, so we have to accept facts as fact.” Grell whined as he rests his head on the Butler’s sturdy shoulders.

“More beer.” Claude snapped.

“Kampai!!!!!!”

Sebastian’s cooking dinner for the two of us even though he doesn’t have the need to eat. I’ve never felt more comfortable in a house before. Maybe because we’re together. Wait! Did I just said that? [shook her head]. Forget it.

“Sakura?”

I yelped. “You said my name.”

“Yes I did.” He smiled. Dear Lord. What a smile.

“Dig in.”

*gulp

A moment later… my plate is totally clean… he began washing dishes while I was sitting at the sofa.

“If you’re worrying about the factory…”

“Not that. I mean where do we go now?”

“The others will be shocked if we show up like this.”

“Like what?”

“Husband and wife.”

I laughed. “Stupid! You did not court me yet.”

“I’ll do that everyday.”

“I don’t even like you.”

“No?” He questioned. “Come on, stop being so hard on yourself. You must love me by now.”

Sakura laughed despite herself. She pressed a hand against his chest to keep distance. “But we kissed… many times.” Sebastian cooed.

“Hardly a kiss. Certainly not memorable.” She reminded him.

“It’s not very nice of you to insult my kissing like that.”

Sakura slapped his chest laughing. “Get off me.”

“Call my name.” he leaned over. “It sounds pretty on your lips.”

“Are you flirting with me… Sebastian?”

“Is it working?” he whispered back. His hopeful smile was the only clue that he teased.

It was working. “I refuse to answer that question.”

“Ah! Success at last.”

“I didn’t say you were succeeding you oaf!”

To her dismay he bent his head and nuzzled her neck. “But you didn’t say I wasn’t succeeding.”

“I’m just being polite.”

“Yeah right.” He said as a proof of his victory, leaning up to stare her face then sat up immediately followed by her.

“Have you kissed many women?”

“Of course.”

“Oh.”

“I’m irresistible you know. Not jealous are you?”

“Nope.” She denied, embarrassed. “Just curious in general.”

They were both silent. Sakura sighed and drew up on her knees. She reached her free hand around and turned his face toward her, holding his cheek in her hand so that she could examine him.

His crimson eyes reflected blood, reminding the young lady her bloodied past. He didn’t move. He just watched her, curious, waiting.

“Sebastian.”

“Yes?”

Sebastian swallowed hard. His voice sounded harsh even to his own ears. She was too innocent to know her closeness is driving him insane.

“I would like to kiss you.”

They were the last he expected to hear from her. “You may.” He said causing her to blush hotly.

She moved closer until her lips tentatively brushed against his. He waited. She drew back dissatisfied, then drew closer again. This time taking his bottom lip, tasting. After the experiment, she leaned back to assess his reaction, daring to look him in the eyes. “I think you should help me.”

He smiled, relieved to have the opportunity. “With pleasure.”

Sebastian wrapped both of his hands around her so that she instinctively put her arms around his neck. She gasped at the sudden reversal. He kissed her with so much passion he had held for the past years, hoping his kiss would reach her frozen heart and melt it with his love. His kiss became more demanding, Sakura moaned and it made him smile, he drew back to give both of them air.

Sebastian rubbed his thumb over the tender, innocent lips he had just caressed. He dipped his head forward and slowly kissed her brow, nose and back to those kissable lips.

“You’re so beautiful,” he confessed huskily. “It takes my breath away.”

Her heart somersault and she smiled shyly, wondrous.

“I love you. Those three words have my life in them.” Sakura give in. Letting him know that the feelings mutual.

Elated triumph flooded him,. “I love you yesterday, I love you still, I always have, I always will.”

They were both grinning at each other like a love-struck puppy.

A/N: DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COOMENT IF YOU LIKE… PROMOTE MY WORKS TO YOUR FRIENDS, SCHOOLMATES, COUSINS, AND MANY MORE… =)

HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

820K 25.4K 21
Ciel x Reader x Sebastian Black Butler --------------------------------- When Elizabeth brings her best friend (You) along to her stay at the Phantom...
18.7K 514 20
~Book One~ Eighteen year old Skye Daye and seventeen year old Marie Knight are best friends and fangirls. Skye is an eccentric girl, with a diverse v...
44.5K 1.3K 21
Black Butler, Sebastian x Ciel fanfic. (I don't own this manga/anime, only my own fantasies about it) -THIS BOOK IS TO BE READ FIRST BEFORE THE CAGED...
3.6K 140 50
Mallory forms a contract with a demon, Claude Faustus. She doesn't exactly care for him, but you know. One evening, Mallory goes to a ball at the Ph...