Landview✔️(Wattpad version)

By angel48183

Alexis Burmington is the Governor of California's daughter, who one day disappears. With only phone calls, he... More

Landview
Matt Williams
Ryan Matthews
Erik Richards
First-day issues
You can run, but you can't hide
Complications at best
Homecoming
Drunken walk of shame
Halloween
Dave
Going to a ball
Twists and turns
Forgive me
Touche'
Kiss and make up already
He did what?
We wish you were here: A Christmas Chapter
Let the games begin
Frank Monroe
The plan
Nightmare central
Changes
Spring break: the chase is on
New semester, more problems
Friends with benefits
And the chase is on again
Being sick sucks
Finals
Time to go home
Welcome home

Love is around

2.1K 115 10
By angel48183

While I waited for the news to die down and my place to rebuild, the guys took turns spending time with me. I got to know each of them better than I ever did.

Matt was sweet and funny. He was also athletic. We would go for early morning runs with each other before people were out.

Ryan was thoughtful and caring. He took care of me in every aspect, keeping my emotional state on an even level.

Erik was deep and intellectual; we would sit for hours and talk about everything. His mind drew me to him more than anything.

When you put all three of them together, you had the perfect guy. Grace hung out with us, and Ashley did too. I can't say Ashley and I were besties, but the hatred chilled between us. I needed no more issues. I don't think my emotional state could handle it.

I was lying in bed when Ryan crawled in next to me.

"So, next week is Valentine's Day, and I thought we could take a ride up the coast to a small bed-and-breakfast," he said as he played with my fingers.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked, looking at him.

"Well, we can use fake names, and I'm sure if you wear a wig, no one will know it's you," he smirked.

Oh, lord, what did he have in mind?

"I am not wearing this? I look hideous!" I yelled.

"It's not that bad," Grace said, shrugging.

"And this wig itches," I said, scratching my head.

"You're wearing the wig. I'm sure you will not be leaving the room much," Grace grinned. I gave her a look as I adjusted my outfit and wig.

"Well, this is different," Ryan said. I turned and gave him a look.

"I look like a hooker," I whined.

"A hot hooker," Matt said, and Ryan elbowed him.

"Not helping," Grace said.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Erik asked, shocked.

"One of Grace's concoctions," I said, gesturing at her.

"What? The lady of the night? Here let me help you," Erik said, walking into the bedroom. He shifted through some clothes and found something for me. "Here, put these on and take off that ugly wig. I got a better idea. Anyone got scissors?"

I gave him a look. "You are not cutting my hair."

"Don't worry. I've cut my sister's hair many, many times. It always grew back."

That reassured me.

I changed into the outfit that he picked out; then I sat in a chair while he cut my hair. I watched the long strands fall in front of me. Why did I let him talk into this?

Once he finished it, it shocked me. He cut it into a classic bob, and it was even. He leaned down next to my face. "You're welcome."

I gave him a soft smile and came out of the room as their faces dropped.

"Oh," Grace said.

"My," Matt said.

"God," Ryan said.

"That bad?" I gasped. I looked at Erik. "I thought you did this before?"

"Oh, relax," he said.

Ryan looked at me. "It looks great."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Your hair looks great," Ryan said as he walked over and ran his hand through my hair.

"You think so?" I asked, unsure.

"I know so," he said, smiling at me.

"I forgive you," I said, giving Erik a look.

"For what? I did a good job, and you doubt me? And I'm forgiven? You women are utterly ridiculous," he grumbled, walking into the kitchen. The rest of us laughed.

Ryan and I headed off to a bed-and-breakfast for two days for Valentine's Day. We checked in under false names, then went to our room. He opened it, and I set my bag down, looking around at the bedroom. It was homey and quaint.

I plopped backward on the bed, and he did the same.

"I take it you like it?" Ryan asked.

"It's great," I said.

"Good, because it has its private secluded beach. Get changed," Ryan said, sitting up and going into the bathroom.

I pulled out a swimsuit and put it on me. Ryan came out of the bathroom, helping me with the tie. We walked out to the private beach, then walked around it. It was friendly with the two of us. The sun was setting, and we both took a seat on the beach.

After a while, we went back inside, and Ryan changed so he could grab us some food. I soaked in a tub. I lay there in the bubble bath, relaxing when I heard the door open.

"Ryan?" I asked.

They didn't answer me. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I opened the door and peeked through the crack to see some guy who's not Ryan in our room. I quietly closed and locked the door. Shit. I looked around and found a window. I climbed through in only a towel.

I made my way out of the window and tried to find a spot to hide. No way was I going to get murdered tonight.

Ryan came back to find the guy in our bedroom. "Can I help you?"

He turned and looked at him, "Sorry, I think I got the wrong room."

"What was your first clue?" Ryan asked.

The guy looked around and rubbed the back of his neck. "My wife will kill me."

"I think it will be fine, but maybe you should go find her," he said.

"Yeah, good idea," he said as he walked past Ryan. Ryan set the food down and yelled for me. When he couldn't find me, he opened the bathroom door to find the bathroom empty and the window wide open. He stuck his head out of the window and looked around outside.

Then he ran out of the bathroom and bedroom, looking for me around the building.

"Alex!" Ryan yelled.

He searched for me until he found me hiding in a towel out of sight.

"Ryan!" I yelled.

He ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"There was some guy in our room," I said in a frightened tone.

"I know. The guy was there when I came back. He went to the wrong room," Ryan said.

"God, he scared me," I breathed.

"I bet," Ryan said.

He let go of me and saw me in my towel. "Why are you in a towel?"

"It was the only thing in the bathroom I could find," I shrugged.

He shook his head as he chuckled.

We went back inside, and before we even ate, he pulled me into a kiss. Then things got intense as he quickly undressed and pulled off my towel. He sat on the side of the bed, and I climbed on top of him, straddling him. He reached up and pulled my lips into his. As we kissed, I position myself on his lap as he slid into me.

His thrusting was slow and passionate as I moved my hips back and forth, grinding on his lap. He let out a groan, and I let out a moan as we picked up the pace until we both climaxed.

We collapsed on the bed, naked. Then Ryan said, "Shit."

"What?" I asked.

"I forgot the protection," he said.

"And therefore, I covered us," I said.

"What do you mean?" Ryan asked.

"I'm already on birth control. I had to go on it years ago because my periods were irregular," I explained.

He gave me a look. I don't know if it relieved or shocked Ryan.

"Well, in that case," Ryan said.

"Ah, no, you still need to wear it, and before you get any bright ideas, I'm hungry," I said, pulling on a robe and getting up to get some food. Ryan pulled on a pair of boxers, and we sat down, eating until we were full.

Then we went again until we collapsed, falling asleep. I slept peacefully through the night and woke up the next morning with Ryan gone. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I still couldn't believe we were here.

A minute later, Ryan walked in with a tray of food and coffee. He set the tray down on the little table in the room and handed me a cup of coffee. I took it from him and sipped it.

"You're up early," I said.

"I went for a run. You were sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake you," Ryan said, drinking some coffee.

I laid back, holding the cup in my hand. "I still can't believe we are here."

"I know. It doesn't seem real. But I know what I want to do," Ryan said, taking my cup from me and setting both of them down on the table. He crawled on top of me and started kissing me.

He quickly stripped down and then flipped me onto my stomach. He brought my hips up to him and slid into me from behind me. I let out a groan as he thrust in and out of me. From there, we changed positions over and over throughout the day.

We stopped to rest and eat but kept going at it like a pair of rabbits. That night I fell into a sleepless dream state. That's when the nightmares begin. The last time something had triggered them was after Frank put me into the hospital, oh, god, not again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2M 419K 26
Nobody can forget their first kiss. Even if you were only 6 years old. Especially when the person who kissed you was your older brother's bestfriend...
25.7K 686 37
The last thing Alexis wanted was to be the third wheel all summer long after her boyfriend dumped her. That's when Bucky stepped in, but when summer...
28.8K 560 36
---Disclaimer--- I don't own any pictures posted here. Photo credit is given for each photo used in this book. We all know how handsome he is and gi...
142K 6.5K 62
Right after publishing her first novel, Alexia's life is once more thrown out of balance when Nathaniel Rowlins walks back into her life. She's no l...