Sex, Love, and Basketball *Bo...

By KarmyVolkevens

**Includes SLB Books 1 and 2** Sex, Love, and Basketball follows a groups of girls and a few guys on their jo... More

Introduction
1. Move In Day
2. Campus Tour
3. "Shopping"
4. Do I Know You?
5. "Is This a Game To You?"
6. I Deserve Better
7. "International House of Pussy...I mean Pancakes."
8. "I Know It Was You."
9. Daaaammmnnn!
10. Feel My Pain
11. One on One
12. Legal
13. Birthday Sex
14. Momma Don't Play (Skip to the very end of this ch.)
15. Just a One Time Thing: Part 1
16. Just a One Time Thing: Part 2
17. A Deal's a Deal
18. Why Her?
19. Needing Space
20. Making Up
21. Just For The Night
22. Faking It
23. Taking L's
24. Double Dating
25. Perfect Timing
26. Ex's and Oooooh's
27. Pizza and Chill
28. The Honeymoon Stage
30. Stitches
31. Saying Goodbye
32. The Jealous Type
33. Buzzer Beater
34. First Fight
35. Official
36. Head Ahh
37. "I'd Go Anywhere With You."
38. Exposed
39. Christmas Break
40. It's All Good
41. Sistah Sistah
42. Bad Timing
43. N.I.M.D.K
44. Christmas
45. New To This
46. Fighting and Cheating
47. Misunderstandings and Mental Breakdowns
48. YT People Sh*t
49. Chaos and Tragedies (Part 1)
50. Chaos and Tragedies (Part 2)
(Book 2) 1. The Perfect Couple
2. Awkward Situations
3. No New Friends
4. You Ain't Got No Nipples!!!
5. One Hundred Yard Suicides
6. Get The Strap
7. "Are You A Boy Or A Girl?"
8. Baggage
9. P.E. To The TT. Y
10. Break Ups, Makes Ups, And Things That Start With The Letter P
11. Explosions and....Proposals?
12. First Times and Goodbyes
13. Sebastian's Tree
14. Hypocrite
15. Cherry Pie
16. Match Makers
17. I Hate You
18. Number 22
19. Heat Of The Moment
20. "Eating"
21. The Silent Treatment
22. Meeting The Rents
23. Talk To Me
24. Parking Ticket
25. Ménage à trois
26. Ménage à trois (Part 2)
27. Three's a Crowd
28. Bad Idea
29. Recovery Road (Part 1)
30. Recovery Road (Part 2)
31. Family and Friends Day
32. Old Habits
33. First Fights and First Dates (Part 1)
34. First Fights and First Dates (Part 2)
35. Ghosting
36. Ambush
37. Group Hangout (Part 1)
38. Group Hangout (Part 2)
39. The Kick Back
40. Millenniums

29. "Hoemance"

1.3K 62 60
By KarmyVolkevens

^^^^Pic of my wife just because. 🤷🏽‍♀️😍

Excuse any typos or grammatical errors. 🙂 I'll go back and edit eventually.

Nadia

Jayla's mother's funeral was a week ago and ever since then she's been camping out in Dani's room. She spent the first few nights in mine, but after I complained about her and Dani being annoying, Dani suggested that Jayla just spend the night in her room when ever she was on campus. Of course Jayla jumped at the offer and ever since then those two have been attached at the hip.

They even talked about Jayla transferring here and playing basketball next year since she'll be ineligible to play next semester when she comes. I'd say if, but she's already talked to people in our registrars office as well as Coach Young. I wanted to tell her not to, but she literally has no one and she and Dani have gotten super close. I'd be a bitch to ruin that, but damnit those two are annoying.

Coach is gonna let her scrimmage with the team once she transfers, so pretty much after Christmas break. The only thing I'm worried about is how competitive Dani and Jayla are. They play the same position so that means they'll have to fight for the starting spot.

Jayla's team might be ass but she's an amazing player. She had over 40 of her team's points in the game they played against our school. Not to mention her skills on the defensive end. She got stuck at the school she's playing for because of her grades. She's smart, but lazy as hell. Luckily she's been doing well enough on the collegiate level to be able to have enough credits to transfer here.

Part of me was happy she was coming here. Not because I wanted her to, but because Daniella wanted her to. I realized a long time ago that no matter how long I ran from her, Jayla was going to be part of my life. We had too much history. We had history that went beyond our relationship. Before we even got together, I made Jayla work to earn my trust. I rejected her so many times before she actually got it through her thick skull that I wasn't like the girls that drooled over her. 

Eventually she got the message and worked towards earning my trust. We ended up becoming close friends and she ultimately stole my heart. Our relationship was perfect up until she found out about my issues. She knew my mom had passed, but I never told her how. For a long time I was embarrassed by it. I still am. My mom hated me so much that she killed herself.

I had a break down on the anniversary of my mother's death. I said every hurtful thing I could think of to get Jayla to leave, but she didn't. Instead she didn't let anything I said get to her. She just held me until I cried myself dry and then she told me about her mother and how she was a drug addict and had attempted suicide multiple times. I felt like I had finally met someone that could understand me.

We got even closer after that, but I ruined things. I blamed Jayla for everything, but I complicated our relationship even more because of my stupid depression. It's not like I could control it. There were times when I wouldn't leave my room for days. I wouldn't even get out of bed unless it was to use the bathroom. My dad would force me to eat, but I could never keep anything down for long.

Then came the suicidal thoughts. I've never actually attempted suicide, but there were times when it was all I thought about. Jayla forced me to open up about it and when I did, I guess it scared her. There would be times when I would text her long ass texts that were basically goodbye letters. I can't count the times she rushed over to my house in the middle of the night to make sure I didn't hurt myself. I know why she started "cheating" now.

Her mother was already suicidal. For her girlfriend to be suicidal as well had to be too much. Not to mention we were young. We got together when we were 15. Things started going down hill our junior year of high school. Jayla put up with me for a long time.

I would have understood if she actually cheated on me back then. Now that I look back, I realize that I was definitely too much to handle. I needed help. I still need help.

I haven't taken my medication since I've been here and I don't plan on it. I haven't had a suicidal thought since I've been here either. I'm not okay, but I'm better.

I had half a mind to go into the bathroom and pour the damn things down the toilet.

I had to do that to a pill every now and then anyway, so it would seem like I was taking them.

Malaya checked, so I had to be smart.

"I'm just saying. You cheated, bro." Jayla said walking into my room behind Daniella.

"Get ya ex." Dani said coming up to me and placing a quick kiss on my lips.

I chuckled because she's been saying that for the past week whenever Jayla was getting on her nerves. Not that she was actually getting on her nerves. It was all jokes.

"No, you need to get your girl. Her ass is always cheating." Jayla said taking a seat on Chastity's bed.

"How did I cheat? When you beat me I don't accuse you of cheating." Dani argued.

"That's because you already know I'm better than your ass at every game we play." Jayla bragged and Dani scoffed.

"Hoe, now you know that's a lie. We're pretty much on the same level. You beat me sometimes and I beat you sometimes. Why can't you just take a loss like a woman?" Dani asked.

"The same reason why you can't, nigga. I don't like losing." Jayla said causing both of them to laugh.

"Can you two not annoy me today?" I asked rolling my eyes at the children.

"Our bad." The two said simultaneously. I cringed every time they did that. It happened too often to be normal.

"You stay copying me." Jayla teased Daniella.

"No, it's the other way around."

"Why did you two come here?" I asked slightly irritated with them already.

"Damn, I can't come chill with my boo?"

"Not if you call me your boo." I scrunched up my face at the pet name. I hate pet names. Baby is okay, but I barely like that.

"My fault. I can't come chill with my bitch?" Dani said hopping up from my bed and hiding behind Jayla after the words left her mouth.

"Nah, don't hind behind me. Beat her ass, Nadia." Jayla encouraged.

Dani was really trying me.

"I'm telling your mom." I said knowing Dani's weakness.

"No! I was just playing!" Dani said coming back over to me and trying to hug me.

"Nope. I'm telling. You can't disrespect me like that and think I'm just gonna take it. I should bust you in yo shit, but I'm gonna let ya momma do it instead." I said pulling out my phone and preparing to call Ms. Fuller, but Daniella snatched the device and tossed it to Jayla.

"You have to take my side, it's hoe code." Dani told Jayla and of course Jayla's dumb ass listened.

"I'm sorry Nadia, but I can't let you do my hoe like that." She said sticking my phone into her pocket.

"My nigga." Dani said fake crying and going over to Jayla to dap her up. Those bitches actually had a hand shake. It's been a week and a fucking half and they act like they've been friends forever. It's both cute and annoying as hell.

"I hate both of you." I lied. I loved those idiots, but in different ways.

Dani was someone I could see myself being with for a very long time (for the sake of not jinxing it by saying forever ) and Jayla was someone from my past that I can never get rid of and despite the things I've said, I never want to. Regardless of how things ended between us, she was there for me up until I drove her away. Thinking she had been cheating on me added to the hatred I thought I had for her.

She hurt me, but I was hurting her throughout a large part of our relationship without even noticing it.

"You don't hate me." Dani said knowingly. 

"I'd say the same, but I'm not sure." Jayla said only half joking.

"I don't hate you."

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm sure you idiot. I love you." I told her honestly. I didn't have romantic feelings for Jayla anymore, but I'd always love her.

"Aw I love you too Nadi Bear." Jayla said bringing her annoying ass over to my bed to hug me. Of course I hugged the idiot back.

"Should I be worried?" Dani asked jokingly and Jayla chuckled.

"Of course not, bro. I would never do that to you. Besides, the two of us had a pretty toxic relationship. No offense, but we weren't right for each other. Not romantically speaking anyway. Hopefully we'll be friends forever."

Jayla smiled at me and I smiled back.

"None taken because I agree with you and yes, we'll be friends forever."

"Aww." Dani cooed tackling Jayla and me into a group hug.

"I knew there would be a threesome. Just for the record, I do not ship this shit." Chastity said walking in on the group hug and assuming stupid shit.

"We were just having a moment. Geez. Way to ruin it." Jayla rolled her eyes and Chastity chuckled.

Just between us, Chastity thinks Jayla is "fine as hell". After Jayla's second night here, Chastity was telling me that she didn't really get to process everything when we bumped into her at the game. She's not into Jayla or anything. Considering she's straight and she'd never date one of my exes or leave Gio because she's obsessed with him. Jayla does flirt with Chasity sometimes, but it's just her nature. She's a natural flirt.

"Sure Jan." Chastity waved Jayla off .

"You're gonna get enough of disrespecting me." Jayla glared at her playfully.

"Whatever. I'll just get my boyfriend to kick your ass." Chastity threatened.

"Why does it even have to come to that?" Jayla chuckled and Chastity shrugged.

"It just does."

"I'd kick his ass." Jayla claimed oh so confidently.

It was funny watching them go back and forth.

"If you kicked my boyfriend's ass, I'd leave him for you. That's some ultimate level pussy shit for him to get beat up by some little ass stud."

Right when the word stud left Chastity's mouth, I knew Jayla was going to get offended. She hates being labeled.

"I'm not a stud." Jayla said with a surprising calmness in her voice.

"Don't take offense to this, but what are you if you aren't a stud?" Chastity asked in normal hetero fashion (there is ignorance within the LGBT community as well). The gays always had to be something.

"I'm a lesbian." Jayla deadpanned, but Chastity still looked confused.

"But what kind?" Chastity asked seriously looking confused. I know she didn't mean any harm, but I could sense Jayla's frustration growing.

"The kind that eats pussy and doesn't kiss boys." Jayla spoke visibly irritated now.

"You're getting upset with me, but you aren't explaining anything."

"Because I don't owe you a fucking explanation." Jayla snapped and that's when I decided to cut in.

"Jayla doesn't like being labeled. Ironically, she's a "no label" according to society just needing to label things instead of just accepting that someone is different than them." Dani spoke before I could.

"What she said." I said smiling at my girlfriend. She and Jayla really were getting close.

"Well why didn't you just say that instead of getting mad at me?" Chastity asked with obvious hurt feelings. Aww.

"I'm sorry." Jayla said running a hand through her short curls. "I'm just so used to homophobes giving me a hard time for the way I look that I let my anger from those experiences spill out onto you. I shouldn't have automatically gone into defense mode."

"It's okay. I kinda liked being talked to all rough and shit." Chastity said going back to her silly self.

"I'm telling Gio." I said at the obvious flirting my roommate was doing.

"Oh hush. I'm kidding to lessen the tension. And besides, Gio already knows I think she's cute." Chastity shrugs.

"I believe your exact words were 'fine as hell'." I corrected.

"Oh, so you think I'm fine as hell?" Jayla said smirking at Chastity and making her roll her eyes.

"Big whoops. I think Dani's fine as hell too." Chastity confessed making me snap my head in her direction.

"Hold up, bitch."

"Calm down. I'm just saying. I can think a girl is good looking without actually wanting her, considering I'm straight. I'm not gay I just appreciate the fact that girls can be just as hot as guys." Chastity said almost making me choke.

"You know the girl that quote originated from turned out to be bi?" I asked and Chastity looked a little shook.

"Yup good ole Lauren Jauregui aka one of the only women I'd leave Nadia for. No offense, baby." Dani said causing me to slap her upside her head like her mother often did. Maybe Ms. Fuller rubbing off on me isn't such a bad thing.

"Ow! I was kidding I'd only leave you for Normani and I will not take that back because she is so fucking perfect. I'd drink her bath water. Deadass." My girlfriend said making me gag.

"That's fucking gross, Daniella. Even for you." I frowned.

"Yeah bro. That's some creepy shit. Do you know how dirty bath water is?" Jayla said looking disgusted as well.

"I was kidding. Damn." Dani said crossing her arms and pouting like a child.

"Don't play like that, baby. It's not cute." I said kissing her cheek.

"I wasn't trying to be cute." She mumbled.

"This is random as hell, but Thanksgiving break is coming up and I can't even go home." Jayla blurted out.

"Where did that come from?" I chuckled at Jayla's randomness.

"I saw a meme. Twitter starts early, but damn. My family doesn't want me around." Jayla sighed.

"You can come home with me." Dani offered.

"It's okay. I'll just stay on campus." Jayla tried to reject Dani's offer, but Dani wasn't having it.

"No you're not. You can come home with me. My mom wants to meet you anyway."

"Are you sure? I don't want to seem like a freeloader or something." Jayla worried.

"I offered, so you can't be a free loader and even if you asked, I'd never tell you no. I know we haven't known each other long, but the only other person I've clicked with this fast is Nadia, so I know you're supposed to be a part of my life. I got your back man."

"Thank you. I don't even know what to say." Jayla said pulling Dani into a hug.

"Aww. Your bromance is so cute." Chastity cooed at my girlfriend and my ex. How many people can say that?

"We like the term hoemance better." Dani joked causing everyone to laugh.

"Wow." I said shaking my head at her. She is too much.

-

Jayla finally decided to go back to her own campus instead of staying the night with Dani. She had an early class in the morning and didn't want to have to get up even earlier just to make the drive back. It wasn't that far, but sleep is scarce enough in college.

I finally had some time alone with Dani.

"I missed you." I spoke with my head rested on Dani's chest as we laid in her bed.

"I haven't gone anywhere." She chuckled as she let her fingers get lost in my curls.

I loved when Dani played in my hair. It was relaxing.

"I know that, dummy." I rolled my eyes. "But we haven't spent any time alone this past week. Jayla's been hogging you."

It didn't really bother me that the two were spending so much time together, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss having Daniella all to myself. She was my best friend first. I have to get used to sharing her. Geez, I sound possessive.

"Aww. Why didn't you say anything? Jayla wouldn't have tripped if I ditched her for you."

"You say that like you would have asked her permission." I chuckled.

"I'm just saying. I was spending so much time with her because I thought you were cool with it and she didn't want to be alone."

"I was cool with it. I am cool with it." I said propping myself up on my elbow so I could look at Dani.

"I love that you've been there for her and I love that you two are getting so close. I can't help that I missed having you to myself though."

"I'm sorry, baby. I still wish you would have said something though."

"You mean to tell me you can't tell when you're neglecting your girlfriend?" I asked still messing with Dani.

"You felt neglected?" Dani said sitting up and forcing me to do the same. "I didn't mean to neglect you. I got so caught up with Jayla that I didn't even consider how me spending so much time with her was making you feel. I'm such an asshole."

I could tell Dani felt bad so I decided to stop messing with her.

"I was only kidding." I laughed. "I didn't feel neglected. It's not like I didn't get to see you."

"Nadia." Dani said looking at me with a straight face. "Stop playing like that, man. I deadass thought I was being a shitty girlfriend. You know how scared I am to mess this up."

"Oh my gosh. Stop looking at me like that. I was kidding." I said burying my face in Dani's neck in order to hide from her serious face.

"Why? Am I intimidating you?" She asked with a chuckle.

"No." I spoke into her neck.

"Watch what you're doing now. You got your lips all on my neck and shit like that's not a turn on." Dani said pushing me back a little.

"Stop being mean to me." I whined before burying my face back in her neck.

"Nadia, chill." Dani warned when I started kissing her neck. She hated it when I teased her, but it was fun.

I ignored her and continued to kiss and nip at the her sensitive spot.

"I swear to God, Nadia. You always do this shit." She said contradicting herself by tilting her head back and giving me more room to explore. I gladly took it and began to push Dani back on her bed as I climbed on top of her.

"You get on my damn nerves." Dani moaned pulling my face away from her neck so she could connect our lips. We hadn't had a moment like this in a while thanks to Jayla being present.

I moaned into Dani's mouth from the simple satisfaction of being able to kiss her how and for as long as I wanted. Not to mention how good of a kisser she was.

Dani's tongue probed at my lips and I gladly granted her access. There was no fight for dominance because I gladly gave her control. I knew what she liked. Before I knew it Dani had changed our position and was pressed between my legs. I already knew what she was doing.

"No." I said breaking the kiss and giving her a stern look.

"I'm not even doing anything." She spoke before biting my chin like the weirdo that she was.

"I hate it when you do that weird shit." I laughed.

"I saw it in a movie once. It's sexy." She said doing it again and making me giggle.

"It's not sexy. It's weird as hell." I argued.

"You just described yourself." Dani jabbed making me gasp.

"Oh so I'm not sexy and I'm weird as hell?" I asked and Dani shrugged before getting into a sitting position on top of me.

"If the shoe fits, wear it."

"Then get off of me if you feel that way." I said trying to push her off, but she just let all her weight fall on top of me.

"No. I didn't mean it. You're sexy and weird as hell. It's why I love you."

I felt Daniella stiffen as soon as those words left her mouth. I know she didn't mean to say it so soon, but she did. Premature 'I love you's' suck. Do I say it back? Do I laugh it off? I guess the better question would be, do I love Daniella?

Of course you do you idiot. Say it back before she thinks you don't!

"I-"

"I gotta pee." Dani said jumping up and running into her bathroom. I was gonna say it back, but of course the idiot is going to freak out. I guess I waited too long. In all fairness, she caught me off guard.

I never understood why people made such a big deal when they slipped up and said 'I love you'. You have to be feeling it for it to just come out like that. I just don't think it's that big of a deal. If you love someone, you say it. And if you're too chicken shit to say it, you show them until you're ready.

I waited for Dani to get out of the bathroom and when she did her face was red and so were her ears. She's so fucking embarrassed right now. Don't laugh at her.

"I didn't mean-"

"I love you too."  I said cutting her off before she could take it back. It's only too soon to say 'I love you' if you don't feel it.

"Did we rush it? Don't get me wrong, I know I love you. There's no doubt, but should I have said it so soon? We've only been together for what? Barely a month? I  ju-"

"Daniella!" I cut her off.

"What?" She asked looking a little shocked at my tone.

I chuckled at her expression before saying, "Shut the hell up and kiss me you babbling idiot."

"I don't know if I want to. This name calling is getting out of hand." She crossed her arms stubbornly.

"You're so annoying."

Dani really knew how to ruin a moment. I guess I didn't have to call her an idiot. I meant it as a term a of endearment.

"More insults?" Dani pretended to be offended. "I'm not kissing you if you're going to continue to disrespect me. I thought you loved me?"

Why is my girlfriend so childish?

"I do love you." I said playing along. "I didn't mean it, baby."

I got up from my bed and walked over to Dani, but she put a hand up signaling me to stay back.

"I don't think I can do this anymore."

"W-what do you mean?" I asked putting on my best worried face.

"I mean I'm done, Nadia. I want to be with someone that treats me how I deserve to be treated."

If basketball doesn't work out, Dani should definitely take up acting. If I didn't know she was just kidding, I would really believe I was being broken up with right now.

"Please, baby. I can change." I begged. I can't believe I'm actually going along with this.

"It's too late. Now, if you would kindly return my heart?" Dani said holding her hand out.

We just looked at each other for a few seconds before laughing at our antics.

"Ew. Why are we like this?" I asked through my laughter.

"Because being weird is fun. Duh." Dani shrugged. "Now shut up and kiss me you stupid ass bitch."

I immediately stopped laughing and looked at Dani like she was crazy.

"What? I thought that was our thing." Dani said with a pretty convincing look of confusion.

"I'm calling your mother." I said going to get my phone, but I was tackled from behind.

"Seriously? Get off of me!" I groaned struggling to breathe since my soon to be ex girlfriend was crushing me. That shit hurt.

"It was a joke. You can't always call her when I piss you off." Dani said moving enough for me to turn over on to my back.

"I'm not pissed off. Well I wasn't before you tackled me." I said slapping her chest and making her wince.

"Ow. I'm sorry. I just don't feel like getting chewed out." Dani chuckled before lacing our fingers together and pinning my hands on either side of my head. "I like this position."

Dani leaned in to kiss me, but I turned my face so her kiss landed on my cheek.

"Don't be like that. I said I was sorry." She frowned and I frowned right back.

"Get off of me." I said trying to keep a straight face. I wasn't really mad.

"Dude. Are you really mad right now? I said I was sorry." Dani said still not getting off of me, but she let my hands go.

"So you're still gonna sit on me when I told you to move?" I asked with a blank expression.

Dani clenched her jaw before getting off of me. Uh oh. She's getting frustrated. I'm not gonna lie. It's sexy.

She stood up before reaching a hand down to help me up. Aw, she's mad and she's still being nice to me.

I slapped Dani's hand away and helped myself up. I guess that was the most she would take from me.

"Yo, fix your fucking attitude. Deadass." Dani said screwing her face up at me. I know I shouldn't push this, but she was so daddyish when she was mad.

It depended on the situation. We never really argued or anything, but we irritated each other sometimes and when I got Dani irritated enough, she got a little rough with me. Not in a way that should be alarming, but just a way that turned me on.

"I don't have an attitude. You're the one that's mad." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not mad. I'm irritated because you're giving me whiplash with your damn mood swings. We were just good and now you're pissy because I tackled you? I didn't even let you fall hard. There is literally no reason for you to be mad right now." Dani let out a humorless laugh. "Like, this shit is so childish. I know I do childish shit, but really, Nadia?"

"I could always just go back to my room if you're so bothered by me." I shrugged and Dani sighed.

"I'm not bothered by you. I'm just trying to figure out why you're mad at me right now." Dani was calming down and that's not really what I wanted.

When Dani tried to step towards me I backed away and she looked like a kicked puppy.

"Come on ma." She tried again and I frowned for real this time.

"Don't call me that."

I really hated it when she called me that. She called too many other girls that and I'm not those other girls. I'm the girl.

"Baby, I'm sorry." Dani tried again, but I pushed her away.

"Just leave me alone." I said already knowing how to push her buttons.

"Well then get out, the fuck? I'm not about to kiss your ass. You're mad for no reason." Dani said sitting on her bed and picking up her phone.

"Well, unless you plan on physically removing me from your room, I'm not going anywhere." I said joining Dani on her bed.

"Get off my bed though. Go sit on Jayla's bed." Dani said referring to the other bed in her room. It was dressed for whenever Jayla stayed the night. Aw. I don't know why I find that so cute.

"Make me." I said causing her to side eye me.

"Don't play with me." Was all Dani said before training her eyes back on her phone. It's working.

"Whatever." I said before pushing her head roughly which caused her to grab my wrist in a reflex.

"Keep your fucking hands to yourself." She spoke through gritted teeth. And here we have a pissed off Daniella Fuller.

"Get out your feelings." I chuckled knowing it would just make her more mad.

"I'm not in my feelings, man. You're acting like a fucking-never mind. I'm not about to do this."

Dani got up to go over to Jayla's bed, but I grabbed her shirt.

"Yo, let me go before you stretch my shirt out." Dani said grabbing my hand and trying to take it off of her shirt, but I just tightened my grip. "Fuck it. Just take the damn shirt."

Dani managed to slip out of her shirt leaving her in her sports bra. Her abs were so defined that I had trouble not looking.

"Why'd you go over there?" I asked like I didn't already know the answer.

"To get away from my annoying ass girlfriend."

"Oh really. What'd she do?" I asked standing up and going over to her.

I snatched her phone from her hands and straddled her lap before she could protest.

"Man, what?" Dani said not even reaching for the phone.

"Seriously?" I said reading the text messages between Dani and her mother. "And you complain about me telling on you."

"I wasn't telling. I was asking for advice." She corrected before snatching her phone back.

"Same difference. Why can't we just have our issues without you running to your mommy about it?" I asked teasing her.

"You do it too though. More than I do, so I'm not even worried about what you're saying right now."

Dani shrugged her shoulders and looked back at her phone. She ignored my presence despite me being in her lap.

"Don't ignore me." I whined purposely being annoying. Now I understand why Dani is the way she is. It's fun annoying people.

"Fine." Dani said sitting her phone down. "You have my full undivided attention. What's up?" She asked giving me an expectant look.

"I love you." I said staring into her eyes.

Dani smiled before gently taking my face in her hands.

"I love your annoying ass too."

I let the insult slide since Dani connected our lips right after.

When we pulled away from the kiss Dani rested her forehead against mine before speaking.

"You were purposely trying to make me mad weren't you?" She asked and I just nodded my head while giggling.

"Now when I fuck around and choke you I'm gonna be the bad guy."

"I'd most likely like that, so take that and do with it what you please." I said making her mouth drop open slightly.

"You like stuff like that?" Dani asked seeming both shocked and intrigued.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"Nope, get off my lap saying shit like that." Dani said pushing me off of her lap. It was forceful enough to move me and gentle enough to keep me from falling. "If we're gonna wait we gotta do it responsibly. No more teasing."

"But it's fun." I crossed my arms and pouted playfully.

"You know what isn't fun?" Dani asked and I stayed silent assuming the question was rhetorical. "Blue bean."

I burst out laughing at the term.

"I'm serious, man. I can only take so much teasing. There are times when you just smile at me and I feel some type of way. You really think this teasing is easy to deflect? It's not. My resistance is wearing thin."

I would be lying if I said I teased Dani just for the sake of my own amusement. It wasn't even always me teasing her, sometimes I just lost my self control and went too far. I depended solely on Dani to stop things, but if I'm being completely honest, half of the time, if she didn't stop things from going too far, I wouldn't either.

But shhh because that's a secret.

"Okay." I said sitting beside her and resting my head on her shoulder. "I'll stop."

"I kinda like it though." Dani admitted causing me to roll my eyes.

"Of course you do."

********

This was a pretty un eventful chapter. It was more of a filler chapter with hella dialogue and just the right amount of cringe 😬 (for lack of a better excuse for writing a shitty chapter) 🙃. Things will pick up in the next chapter though. As always I have a few questions (not that I always get answers 🙄), but just for the sake of seeing how you feel about the way things are going.

How do you feel about Jayla so far? Do you think she has some hidden agenda? 🤔😈

Do you think Nadia is wrong for toying with Dani's emotions for her own amusement?

Lastly, is there anything you want me to write about specifically? Do you have a certain ship request or anything? 😏 Let me know what you want. I'm trying to make this story as enjoyable as possible. Nothing? Okay, that's fine too.

Anyway, until the next chapter. ✌🏽

Here's a picture of my other beautiful wife just for the hell of it.

I usually don't like people touching my food, but since it's her hand, I'll let it slide. 🙄

😂 Okay, I'm gone for real now. Thanks for reading!

Comment Vote Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 3.9K 8
Guns, Money, Drugs...Love? Disclaimer: THIS IS A LGBTQ+ STUDXSTUD BOOK AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE BOOKS BASED ON STUDXSTUD OR LGBTQ+ PLEASE KEEP MOVING B...
34.8K 1.1K 27
With basketball, comes the players. ** Read the sequel "The Loony Garden" *Completed* *Unedited* New account where I actively update is @DepressionsL...
99 2 7
Despite having a challenging past when it comes to high school, Alex's long-awaited dream of having true friends becomes a reality in the beginning o...