| Babies in the Garden | Namj...

By x_SugaTae_x

seokjin and namjoon want a family, they just don't know when to start one. More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26: part 1
chapter 26: part 2
chapter 26: part 3
!!IMPORTANT!!
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
hello
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
BTS GIVEAWAY
chapter 41
the end
thank you!!!
hewwo uwu

chapter 18

11.9K 379 373
By x_SugaTae_x

Seokjin is ready to explode. Hes huge and moody and in pain and he wants this child out now. 90% of the time he's agitated, his back hurts and he doesn't want namjoons hands near him whatsoever.

"I said stop can't you see i'm annoyed!" seokjin cried out. Today was a bad day, namjoon knew it the moment he got up in the morning. Sometimes seokjin had good days and sometimes, most of the time, he had bad days. His eyes were red from crying and he was doubled over, hands on his knees.

"I'm sorry i just wanted to-"

"You know my back hurts!" seokjin was very sensitive but it was probably from the nerves of having a baby soon. He never really said anything about it but namjoon knew he was nervous. His pains hadn't lead up, sometimes a bath or something else worked but recently nothing did.

Seokjin was nice with the kids and jinyoung, thankfully. The doctors had told them it was just his body preparing for delivery, seokjin hated it. Jinyoung helped as much as he could. He calmed him and helped him distress, he also helped him with his worries.

"Everything has been going well seokjin, there is nothing to worry about," seokjin always just nodded while taking several deep breaths. He was cramping uncomfortably while trying his best to stay calm. He wasn't sure if it was time already or if it was just another ache.

For two days he's been feeling some things that worry him. He's pretty sure its time but he's scared so he doesn't say anything. Today the pain is increasing but he's just scared and hurting and nervous. He could explode on anyone at any moment, he's just so so scared. A few weeks ago he was excited and overjoyed but now he's panicking. Will his baby be okay? Will yoongi be okay with the baby? Will they be able to handle a toddler and a newborn? So many things along with the aches and pains it was building up again.

"I can't do this!" jinyoung jumps from how loud seokjin screams. Yoongi comes running into the livingroom. Jinyoung had been spending a lot of time with seokjin thankfully since namjoon was working. It was the weekend so they were both with him.

"Yoongi why don't we go play," jinyoung quickly led him to where the other boys were playing. Yoongi protested, he didn't like seeing his parents upset.

"Honey what's wrong?!" seokjin couldn't even answer. He just grabbed namjoons hands and squeezed them as hard as he could, namjoon bit his lip so hard it bled. His husband was a strong one. Seokjin cried for a little while longer before finally catching his breath.

"Im p-pretty sure he's ugh coming," namjoon froze. Like completely froze, for a good minute he stood there shocked. Of course he knew he'd be coming soon but hearing it now just made everything seem so real. It was real, it was real!

"Oh god what do i do i-i okay first lemme get-no wait i have to get you to the car," namjoon was mumbling to himself while he carried seokjin to the car. It mightve been the adrenaline and nerves coursing through his body because he got everything done quickly. Jinyoung was with an excited yoongi, hospital bags were in the car, car seat all set, and seokjin was practically screaming in the car.

"Hurry up we don't have time to waste can't you see i'm in pain!" seokjin yelled. He screamed through most of the car ride but namjoon had the stupidest smile on his face the whole time. He smiled so big that even seokjin would give a watery laugh every time he saw his face.

"I'm sorry baby i'm just so scared," seokjin cried. Luckily they were already at the hospital, namjoon once again picked his husband up and carried him happily inside the hospital.

"We're having a baby!" probably not what he should've said but the nurses got the point after seokjin screamed particularly loud.

There was doctors and nurses and needles and so many people but all namjoon could see was his husband. All sweaty and crying and red in the face. He looked like a mess but namjoon truly felt so much love in that moment. He felt the tears stream down his cheeks as he watched his husband. Watched him bring a new life into the world, watched the doctors place the screaming baby onto his chest, he never took his eyes off of them. Them. seokjin cried and cried and cried until he passed out from exhausting himself.

Their boy was taken to get cleaned and checked and namjoons tears just kept coming. Witnessing something like that is just... life changing. It's crazy to think about, a life being born right in front of you. A life you helped create. Namjoon felt so proud and excited and nervous. He didn't even do anything, seokjin did all the work. Seokjin dealt with the pain, and namjoon was so proud. He just held seokjins hand until a nurse came in, holding a little blue bundle that had not stopped screaming. Namjoons tears didn't stop, the nurse carefully handed the baby over.

And he was so small and soft, his face was pink from crying but he quieted slightly once namjoon rocked him. Namjoon didn't even know what to do, what to say. Suddenly there was this little human in his arms... and he was speechless. This is his son.

"Is that our baby?" namjoon turned to see seokjin awake. He looked so tired but he still smiled and reached for them. The baby was still whining and whimpering but as soon as he was in seokjins comforting embrace he stopped. Seokjin cried silently as he stroked the baby's still face. His chubby cheeks and his barely there hair.

The parents cried and sat in silence for a while. They held each other close for a while. Eventually the baby woke up, sniffling and squirming as he turned his mouth towards seokjins chest. Seokjins cheeks burned, namjoon just chuckled as he turned the other way a little. Seokjin was shy when it came to that.

"You can look now," seeing his husband like that really did something to namjoon. Seeing how strong he was, how he brought their son into the world like it was nothing, watching him feed their son even though he was clearly tired. He looked so beautiful, his gown pulled down with their son suckling happily. His little hand sat on his husbands chest. Namjoon reached over and immediately his finger was held tightly by his sons small hand.

"Hoseok," seokjin looked up at his husband in surprise. He nodded softly though, pulled namjoon in for a long kiss before lying back.

Hoseok.

-

After getting an okay from seokjin namjoon called jinyoung to give him the news. Even though namjoon wanted seokjin to rest as much as he could seokjin insisted that he would be fine with visitors for a little bit. Especially if it was his yoongi baby. Jinyoung hung up quickly after namjoon told him. Namjoon knew he was probably already gathering the kids and speeding over.

"Should be on their way soon," seokjin nodded tiredly. He still had baby hoseok in his arms, the baby happily sleeping in his arms. Namjoon was practically glued to their side, refused to leave unless a nurse came in to check on them. He kissed the baby and seokjin before heading to the front of the hospital.

He stood there for a few minutes, the air was a little chilly but it woke him up. Jinyoung and the kids walked up to him soon after. Yoongi ran into his dad's arms already asking about his brother. Youngjae seemed excited too along with his brothers. Bambam was bouncing on his little feet, yugyeom was asking a million questions about where babies came from that jinyoung pointedly ignored. Namjoon just laughed, pretty soon yoongi would be asking him those kinds of questions too.

They entered seokjins room quietly, yoongis mouth was wide open in wonder. He carefully climbed onto the hospital bed, he asked politely if he could go closer. Seokjin nodded and made a small space for him on the bed. Yoongi crawled slowly towards his baby brother, he couldn't explain the feeling he had inside. Namjoon placed the sleeping baby into yoongis little arms. For a while the room was quiet, yoongi staring at his brother in awe.

"so tiny," yoongi whined. His little eyes watered but his parents knew he wasn't sad. He was just excited to be a big bother. He made a silent promise to always protect his baby brother from anything scary. He now had to take on the role of the big brother, he kissed his brothers chubby cheek to seal the promise. They let him hold him for as long as he wanted before handing the little bundle over to jinyoung.

"Can i hold it?!" bambam asked excitedly.

"It's not an it!" yugyeom was quick to defend.

"Then what is it?"

"You're not holding him, you want to hold him youngjae?" bambam and yugyeom whined but went and played quietly with yoongi. Youngjae carefully sat in a chair, jinyoung made sure he knew how to hold the baby before handing him over. He looked so calm but jinyoung could see his hands shaking a little.

"He really is s-small," jinyoung nodded. Youngjae held him for a while before he started squirming around. Youngjae panicked for a moment and looked quickly towards jinyoung who only chuckled at his panicked face. He was about to start crying when namjoon got him and handed the baby over to seokjin.

"You're probably exhausted, i'll take care of yoongi don't worry," namjoon nodded as seokjin kissed everyone goodbye. Yoongi left reluctantly but he promised he would behave while at his uncle's house.

Seokjin got comfortable and began feeding hoseok. He was so tired but he also couldn't wait to get home. Namjoon ordered him some hospital food and then held seokjins hand. He just couldn't stop staring at them, it was like when they first got yoongi. Namjoon just couldn't tear his eyes away. All of his attention was just on them.

"You know i'm so proud of you, you're so strong and i don't think i tell you enough how proud i am of you and how much i love you," seokjin smiled tiredly at him as hoseok finished. He handed him to namjoon who burped him, seokjin was already getting ready to fall asleep again. Namjoon burped and then put baby hoseok in the bassinet provided for them.

He walked over to a recliner in the corner of the room and sat in it, he was tired too but seokjin needed as much rest as possible. He sat for a moment before he felt his eyes getting heavy with sleep. He woke up abruptly when he felt a tap on his shoulder, a nurse was looking at him with wide eyes as she held a tray of food.

"sorry , i must've fallen asleep," she nodded and after handing him the tray left. namjoon pulled up the little table next to seokjins bed and set the food tray on it. He gently woke up seokjin and encouraged him to eat as much as he could.

"Where's hoseok," namjoon pointed towards the bassinet where their baby was. It was still kind of strange to say that, their baby. It also made his insides feel all warm, every time he thought about his kids, plural, he would get this big goofy smile on his face.

"I'm so happy," seokjin reached towards namjoon. His husband immediately going and cuddling him. He was happy too, he was beyond happy. He was ready to become a father of 2, and hopefully more. He was ready to watch his kids grow and grow old with seokjin.

Yoongi was going to be a wonderful big brother, he always talked to namjoon about being tough and getting stronger so he can protect his baby brother. Seokjin did a wonderful job with teaching yoongi everything he knows now and still teaching him. Seokjin potty trained him, taught him how to write his own name, he did so much and namjoon knew he would do the same with hoseok. Namjoon will learn from his previous mistakes, he'll become a better father for yoongi and hoseok and seokjin. He'll sacrifice everything he has to for his family. He'd do anything for them, and he will never take them for granted.

he was ready to do it all with seokjin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 2.4K 66
Hoseok's life was hell, total hell. And Yoongi was determined to change it. ⬆️ Yoongi ⬇️ Hoseok
179K 8.5K 19
Hoseok has a stuttering problem and Yoongi finds it adorable. -
340K 11.5K 87
Eomma Jin and appa Namjoon family Random short stories of domestic family BTS Mostly teen Yoongi centric until now Angst and fluff Around okt-nov 201...
220K 8.5K 49
Namjoon and Seokjin joined into a parenting alliance (as lovers) to raise their kids Yoongi (18), Hoseok (16), Jimin (13), Taehyung (13) and Jungkook...