Agent S

By pumpkinofmyeye

♠Many people knew him, but only a few knew who he really was.♠ -Yoongi was just doing his job, but he's now... More

Prologue
- 01 -
- 02 -
- 03 -
- 04 -
- 05 -
- 06 -
- 07 -
- 08 -
- 09 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -
- 75 -
- 76 -
- 77 -
- 78 -
- Epilogue Pt 01 -
Please Read!
- Epilogue Pt 02 -
- Bonus Chapter: The Golden Trio -

- 33 -

16.8K 1.1K 826
By pumpkinofmyeye

Everyone was silent as they entered Jin's apartment. Nobody talked about what happened and each one just settled into their own preparations before they retire for the night. It was clear that they were all tired.

Jin's apartment had two rooms, and Suga told the three youngest ones in the group that they could stay in one room with Suga guarding them. In the other room, the other three agents would stay.

Before they all slept, Suga asked Jin loudly to help him sort out the blankets and things in the room where they would be staying since it was his apartment anyway. And as Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook slept huddled together, Jin and Suga remained awake.

Jin raised an eyebrow at him after checking that the other three were already fast asleep. "What to do you need? I'm pretty sure you did not ask me to come here just to help you arrange these."

Suga side-glanced at him. He was not surprised anymore that Jin knew. "I just needed to talk to you."

"This is about the attack, isn't it?"

Suga nodded glumly. "They practically gathered inside a hotel full of unknowing people. They had probably did something with the security cameras but still, the attack was too public. We're talking about Alpha Centauri agents here. Our enemies might be full of bullshit but I know that they still followed the traditions of our organization. And we never, ever, do any attack in public where innocents might die and media might see. If the situation gets flashed in the news, everything will be more fucked up than it already is."

Jin sighed at this, rubbing his hands over his face. "That's true. They must be really desperate to take this kind of measures."

"I just don't understand how they managed to find us. They shouldn't have, or at least, not this early."

"Do you think someone informed them?" Jin asked, voice low as he studied Suga's face.

Suga stared back at him, knowing very well where this conversation was going. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, Suga."

There was silence for awhile in which both agents only stared at each other. Taehyung moved a little, sighed and hugged Jimin closer.

"Do you really think A can be trusted?"

Suga blinked. "Well, do you?"

Jin pursed his lips, face almost forming a scowl as he stared back at Suga. Suga knew it's because he had not answered the other boy's question, and instead, fired a question back.

"I think it's pretty suspicious how she just showed up out of nowhere. I don't want to judge her so easily but it's kinda shady that Y sent her. Y should've informed us or something. Worse thing was we can't even contact Y so we can't ask him if he really did send A for our aid."

The younger agent nodded at this as he slowly ran his thumb over his ring. "You know that I'm good at reading people, right?" He waited for Jin to nod in confirmation before proceeding.  "Well, what if I tell you that I don't think A has any bad intentions. But... But I can sense that she's hiding something."

With a thoughtful face, Jin shook his head. "The fact that she's hiding something meant that we can't really trust her. Do you think she's on our side, Suga?"

"I can't tell, but I can see that she meant no harm."

"Well, it's not like we're sure that someone really informed the enemy of our whereabouts. I do admit that it's still too early to accuse her as a spy. Let's just not let our guard down around her. We can't trust her easily, it might just bring us trouble."

Jin's words seemed fair enough to Suga. He might think that A was not a bad person but they never really know.

He snorted at Jin, though, as he remembered something. "You tell that to Hoseok, not to me."

  •••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••  

Suga narrowed his eyes as he gazed at the scene in front of him.

He was immediately reminded of the conversation he had with Jin the previous night. Even though they had agreed not to trust A so easily, it's quite obvious that all of them were now fond of the female agent.

"Noona~ Teach us your knowledge. We also want to be as good as you," Taehyung begged Sehee, almost falling to his knees.

Everything went back to normal the next day. And by normal, that meant Taehyung going around messing with other people's lives again.

Sehee laughed as he watched Taehyung pout exaggeratedly. Jimin and Jungkook were also asking her the same favor, but they were calmer compared to the hyperactive Taehyung who looked like he was not far from kissing the ground that Sehee walked on.

"What are you saying? You are already so good! Did you even see yourself when you rescued Jungkook? You were damn good, kid," Sehee praised, but Taehyung just pouted even more at the lack of 'yes' from Sehee.

"I did not see myself because I was not bringing a mirror, noona. Pleeeeeaaaaase teach me your ways. I would need that to win over Jungkook in Tekken and Street Fighter."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Tae, that's totally different. Learning how to be good at hand-to-hand combat in real life will not help you win over me at all."

"Oh, but it would, Kookie. IT WOULD!" Taehyung was now standing up and pointing a finger at the younger boy who just raised his eyebrows in amusement. "I can feeeeeel it! I can sense it. I'll win over you if I get to have Sehee-noona's techniques."

Hoseok, who was beside Sehee laughed. "I don't think you can convince him otherwise, Kook. Just let him be."

"Hey..." Jimin finally spoke, sighing loudly as he frowned. He looked put out. "I thought we were here to learn how to tackle down the enemies? Why didn't anyone tell me that this was just for Tekken?"

Upon hearing this, Taehyung turned to Jimin and gave him an accusing glare, looking like he was the most indignant person in the world. "Why are you not on my side, Jiminie? But I understand, don't worry. You are not supportive because you always lose at Tekken and you're so lame at it."

Jimin gasped, looking both shocked and hurt. "That's really mean! Well anyway, can't we just start with this? I don't care if it's for Tekken, I'm interested to learn."

That was it for Suga. He was done watching the scene unfold before him. It was already too much and his scowl was already way too dark to be healthy.

With long strides, he approached the group and grabbed Jimin's wrist. The younger boy had not noticed Suga, so when his wrist was pulled into a grip, he got startled. "W-what the- Hyung! Where are you taking me?"

Suga just continued on dragging the younger boy until they arrived at the terrace of Jin's apartment. The apartment was not that big, but it was chic and beautiful nonetheless, just like how Jin would've preferred it. The view from the terrace was also wonderful, overlooking a mountain and a lake.

Suga closed the sliding glass doors and turned to a confused Jimin.

"Why are you asking for A to teach you hand-to-hand combat? Didn't I already teach you that?" Suga knew his tone was sharp and a bit loud, and well, whiny. But he couldn't help it. He was really annoyed on why Jimin was asking A for lessons on hand-to-hand combat when he could've just asked Suga instead.

Jimin blinked, clearly surprised at the sudden irritated mood of his hyung. "U-umm, I was just thinking that maybe Sehee-noona can teach me techniques and all, and uh, have more added learning to what I've already learned and-"

"If you only wanted added learning whatsoever, then why didn't you just ask me? Do you think I'm not good enough?" Well, he sounded childish now, but Suga couldn't really give a single shit anymore.

The younger boy was quick to shake his head. "I-It's not like that, hyung! I just..."

"Whatever, Jimin. I'm not talking to you anymore. You can leave now." And with that, Suga turned his back at Jimin and leaned over the railing to look at the beautiful view, strongly refusing the urge to look back and see if Jimin really did leave.

Instead of hearing retreating footsteps though, what Suga heard was the pleasant laugh of his Park Jimin. And then the next thing he knew, he was already being back-hugged with a face burying itself to his neck.

"What do you think are you doing?" he asked grumpily, shrugging his shoulder lightly to dislodge the younger's head. He was unsuccessful though because the younger held on. Or maybe it was because Suga was only shrugging half-heartedly.

"Hyung... You're being childish," Jimin said, giggling.

"I'm not. I have every right to sulk."

"Oh, so you do get affected, Mr. Ice Cold Prince."

Suga sighed dramatically at this, just for the sake of hearing more of that sweet giggle. "How many times do we have to talk about this? Yes, I do get affected. Yes, I do have feelings. Yes, I actually have a perfectly functioning heart and hypothalamus, thank you very much."

Jimin giggled again, the sound piercing Suga's heart and making him giddy for unknown reasons. Aish, there was that feeling again. Suga really had no idea what Jimin was doing for him to suddenly feel all giddy and nervous.

"So, care to share about your first love, hyung?" Jimin suddenly asked, in which the older boy straightened.

"Not really..." he replied, wishing that Jimin would just let it be.

But of course, Park Jimin was a nosy brat. "Is your first love a boy or a girl? Come on, hyung!"

Suga sighed. Well, it looked like he barely had any choice at all. "A he."

"Oh... Is he cute? Handsome?"

"Well, he was the epitome of cuteness when he was still little, but I guess he grew up to be a handsome young man. He's probably still as cute, though."

Jimin gave a soft hum. There was silence for awhile as it seemed that the boy who was back-hugging him fell into a trance. When Suga turned his head to the side to check Jimin, he was looking at the overlooking view with distant eyes. "Jimin?"

His voice snapped the younger boy out of his trance. Jimin shook his head and frowned, but when he turned to face his hyung, his mischievous smile was back. However, when he asked his next question, his voice was a lot softer. "Are you still, uh, in contact with him?"

The question made Suga roll his eyes. "Obviously not, I would have been sure if he grew up handsome or not if I'm still in contact with him. He doesn't even know me. Well, if by any chance in some parallel universe we do know each other and are still in contact in the present time, I would've done everything I could to make him marry me." The statement made Suga laughed. It sounded surreal and a bit cheesy, though it was kinda true. Yeah...kinda true.

He was just young then and it might had just been a silly crush, but Suga knew it was more. There was a reason why seeing the kid with the cute eyesmile made his heart flutter wildly. There was a reason why just hearing his laughter made Yoongi feel like all of miseries were nonexistent. There was a reason why despite the coldness of the hard pavement and the ever so fucked up reality forced into a young kid, Yoongi still managed to smile, so long as he got to see the adorable face of that stranger that he learned to adore...to love.

It had been so long ago, but in times like these when Suga would drown in his thoughts, it felt like it was only yesterday.

He was so immersed in his thoughts that he had not noticed that Jimin had gone silent. When he looked again, the boy was pouting as he rested his chin in Suga's shoulder.

Suga's eyebrows furrowed in confusion with the way the younger boy was acting.

"What's wrong?"

Jimin glanced at him. "Nothing, hyung," he said, voice small and...sad.

"Jimin, whatever it is that you're thinking, you must tell me. Are you worried? Aish, don't tell me you're blaming yourself again for everythi-"

"Hyung," Jimin suddenly spoke, effectively cutting Suga off. He had a frown in his face as he asked in a gentle voice. "Your first love... Do you... Do you still love him?"

=========
JIMIN + INTRO = GENIUS IDEA

Deym, I'm a Jin-stan but...WOW. In the end of the day, all of them are my biases. I don't really want to share my feels here because it would be longer than the story in this chapter lol.

PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT THE LYRICS AND THEME OF SERENDIPITY ARE SO YOONMIN-RELATED. 1.) U know, I know. 2.) The YELLOW theme which is the color of Yoonmin 3.) The lyrics is like Jimin talking to Yoongi (lyrics indicates that they were meant for each other and that the universe brought them together) 4.) "I became your flower" is so Jimin-bottom. (RIP to YouAintHaveJams, a Jimin!top enthusiast) 5.) The one who wrote the lyrics is KIM NAMJOON. And we all know that Namjoon is the greatest Yoonmin shipper in the world. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 10.8K 36
"Min Yoongi, never thought that you'd be my photographer AND roommate." -Park Jimin. "Life never fails to surprise me." -Min Yoongi. Date started: D...
838K 45K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
203K 2K 26
I write really fucking long stories like usually 1500+ words. i'll do some other stuff to lmao. Uhh yeah this book is just a bit cringe so beware. Li...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...