Falling For My Enemy // SEQUE...

Od pinned-tae

"We have to go through these obstacles because these obstacles are what makes our love strong." @ 2017 [ se... Více

outro;
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39 // THE END

chapter 28

7.2K 265 109
Od pinned-tae

Aira's pov

"Aira, go take a shower!" Mom shouted from the kitchen when she heard the television still on which means I was still lazying on the couch.

"After this mom." I raised my voice so she'd hear.

"No. Look at the clock. It's almost 12 pm! A girl is not supposed to shower late morning." Now, she have appeared from the kitchen and infront of me.

"Just 5 more minutes, please?" I whined and cuddled myself on the couch while shutting my eyes closed until I felt my mom taking away the pillow I was laying on and the one that I was hugging.

"No woman. Now." Mom said intimidatingly.

"Finee," I sighed and rolled off the couch causing me to fall on the floor on my stomach, earning a grunt from me and a giggle from my mom.

"Honey, do I cook this now?" We heard dad's voice calling my mom from the kitchen. My dad's a good cook so if my mom aren't feeling well or she's too tired, my dad is there to help.

"I'm gonna go back cooking and you better finish showering once we're done cooking." She ordered.

"Yes ma'am."

So I jogged upstairs and went straight to my room. Fetching my towel across my room, I plopped down on my bed and picking my phone up from the nightstand. I unlocked my phone smiling when I laid eyes on our picture that I set as my lockscreen. There were messages coming from my separated bestfriend from an hour ago.

Kryspy chips 🍟:

BISH, HOW MANY YEARS HAS IT BEEN AND YOU'RE ONLY TEXTING ME NOW?

ANd im good! How abt u?

I thot u forgot abt me! What a good bestfriend u are :')

I chuckled at her texts before replying.

Me: YAAH WHY DIDNT U TEXT ME THEN?! AND I WOULD NEVER FORGET ABT U, DUMMY.

Kryspy: Sorry, I was too busy with the exams and assignments.

Me: Awe, that busy babe? Must been hard. I'm dealing the same.

Kryspy: Yeah :(

Me: Aren't u guys given break or a holiday?

Kryspy: Ofc!

Me: Then use it wisely -.-

Kryspy: I did! I just got distracted sometimes by

I furrowed my eyebrows at her text as if trying to figure out what she was trying to say. I think she just unintentionally tapped the send bar which explained the unfinished sentence.

Kryspy: ahhh i wasnt supposed to send that, i mean- you know with all the social medias and yeah ya know, stuff.

Me: tell me woman, i know you're lying.

Kryspy: Me? Lying? Pshh.

Me: yeah definitely. So spill it out. Who's distracting you? Met a handsome guy who have you wrapped in his hands? Hmm?

Kryspy: Aira! Ugh! You're unbelievable!

Me: Cut to the chase sweetie :)

Kryspy: Hey, how about you and Taehyung? Still together?

Me: Don't tryna change the topic krys!

She didn't know yet about me and Taehyung's break up and about Jinyoung and basically, everything. That was how long we've stopped texting.. I know. Sad.

Kryspy: Okay fine. So I met this guy, not just any guy, MY guy and his name's Daniel. He got really gorgeous eyes and everytime he smiled, it made my day! He's sweet, funny and sometimes an asshole but if he's all good, that would exist only in books right? And oh his laugh, his voice, his body and I can just go on about him but I don't have time for that. That's how much I'm in love with him, Aira. He really have taken my heart in his hand and now I'm all his. :(

Me: Awe baby, you're so deep in love! He sound like a nice guy. He's lucky to have you :) and what's wrong with the sad face?

Kryspy: That means it'll be easy for him to break my heart because I fell too deep.

Lazy to type in letters, I decided to give her a phone call and she immediately answered a few seconds after which made me smile.

"It'll be alright. It's bound to happen. Every relationship is always met with a heartbreak, right? If you haven't gone through that then how are you gonna learn to fight for what's yours?"

"I remember I used to be the one giving you all these advices now you're taking my part." Krystal giggled over the phone, "You're right.." She sighed and then I could tell that she was smiling even though I couldn't see her.

"How long have you been seeing him?" I asked while tapping my feet on the ground.

"4 months now."

"Has he been treating you well?"

"Yes, more than ever. He always treated me like I'm someone important to him." The way she speaks.. she's really happy and I'm happy that my bestfriend is happy.

"Good. Cause if he did something that leads to breaking your heart, I will break every inch of his bones in return." I smiled proudly at what I said earning a loud laugh from Krystal.

"You sound like a mom! Stop taking my part!" She laughed causing me to laugh as well.

"I just want the best for you." I sighed and smiled.

"Of course. Okay, enough about me. How's you and Taehyung?" She asked over the line.

I shook my head and chuckled softly, "We're going great and I'm loving it. I just hope no more person or something is between us. You lost a lot of information about us, Krys. So much have been going on and if I were to tell you all about it, now wouldn't be the right time because I'm supposed to take a shower before my parents finish cooking which would be soon." I frowned.

"And you're calling me now? You're such a troublemaker," She chuckled. "Now this just made me realise we have so much to catch up on. Yeah, I have to attend class in 10 mins as well." I can tell she was pouting.

"It's okay. You're coming back in 4 months right? We'll catch up then. When you're back home, you're going to spend the night in my house and we'll watch movies and talk about what we've been missing."

"Yes! I'd love that." She nodded in agreement. How I know that? By the sound.

"Wait, but Daniel is from London right? Doesn't that mean you have to leave him?"

"Nah, he's half London and half korean. He's coming back to Korea after all this ends."

"Wow, lucky bish. That's good to hear then."

"Yeah," I could tell she was blushing by the shyness in her voice. "Okay babe, I have to go now! Text you soon. I really miss you!"

"I miss you more Krys!" I cried, "Take care there!" I said before hanging up.

I breathed out deeply and throw my phone on my bed as I made my way to my bathroom. Stripping my clothes, I stepped on the shower to turn on the heater and let the warm water fell on me which relaxed my tensed muscles. I sighed in content when the warm water made contact with my body.

After brushing my teeth, soaping my hair and body, singing and dancing in the shower. I'm finally done with myself as I stepped out of my bathroom with the towel wrapped around my bare body. I don't usually dry myself only after I'm about to wear my clothes.

Going in my closet, I picked out white skinny jeans and purple V neck shirt that has 'PURPOSE' in white in the center. But I can't find my jeans. Where did I put it? Did mom place it somewhere else?

I crouched down to open the drawer where I keep all my pants and t-shirts. Rummaging through it, I finally found it under the clothes. Mom will be mad if I don't neat back my stuffs so I put the clothes that I have rummaged through back in their positions nicely.

I was about to stand back up but then familiar clothes caught my attention. Bringing myself back down to pull the clothes out, I spread it to take a better look. Yeah, definitely not mine. It was big and has a scent of a man.

It's Jinyoung's..

Why is this still here? I thought he already took all of his stuffs? Sighing, now what do I do with these? I can't keep this.

Feeling the need to give it back to him, I decided later I will send this to the owner after we have lunch. No, not to his apartment. I can't meet him and I'm not looking forward to meeting him either. I'll go to his grandparents house instead.

--------------------------

DUN DUN DUN!! okay guys, that's it! I will try to update when i have the time, lots of love! Take care ❤❤

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.6M 128K 52
"If someone loves you, they'd never put themselves in a position to hurt you." Warning: some mature content/strong language *** 1st place in Solo Tae...
491 48 34
" see this is destiny we were supposed to be enemies but now I am your soulmate " read to find out.......
33.3K 646 32
A story in which best friends finally realize that there's more for them than just a friendship.
17.1K 523 48
"To think we started off just as total strangers" I suffer from a disorder, my life is a mess, everything is complicated, but he still loves me for m...