| Babies in the Garden | Namj...

By x_SugaTae_x

seokjin and namjoon want a family, they just don't know when to start one. More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26: part 1
chapter 26: part 2
chapter 26: part 3
!!IMPORTANT!!
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
hello
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
BTS GIVEAWAY
chapter 41
the end
thank you!!!
hewwo uwu

chapter 7

14.6K 514 536
By x_SugaTae_x

Time flies when your taking care of a little one. Mainly because they seem to grow 2 inches every day. Yoongi is now talking more than before. He knows how to say his name, properly greet people, and he even knows the alphabet! Its only been about 2 or 3 months and so much has happened.

"eomma geen!" he smiles proudly holding up some leaves. They celebrate with ice cream.

"yoongi lubs appa!" he places a big open mouthed kiss on his daddy's cheek. Namjoon tears up a little but wipes it away before seokjin or yoongi can see.

"yoongi d-drawed tis!" both parents coo at his lisp and hang his scribbles in the living room. Namjoon insisted that on the refrigerator it wasn't visible enough.

They've started marking on a wall how big he grows every time they remember. He hasn't grown too much but yoongi still jumps excitedly the first time they show him how tall he is. he's so curious about everything around him. He constantly asks his dad why and how. It drives them a little crazy but they love him.

Often times for bedtime seokjin would read him a bedtime story. Except now yoongi will go, "I can do it," in his cute baby voice and then continue to make up a story based on the picture the page presents. Most of the time his words are jumbled up and seokjin and namjoon only understand half of it, but they still listen intently and ooh and ahh every moment they can.

Jinyoung and his boys come over regularly. Yugyeom loves to take care of his little "melon." He always carries him over puddles and kisses his booboos. Bambam always makes yoongi laugh. He'll make the weirdest faces just to see that gummy smile. They'll teach him new words, songs, tricks. They love their little melon.

His favorite grandmother inhwa has stepped up tremendously. She takes care of yoongi and gives namjoon and him alone time. They love yoongi to death but they need 'personal' time too. Namjoon just doesn't know how to contain himself sometimes.

Though they have good days they also have bad days. Days where seokjin will get frustrated and cry in the hallway closet. Days where yoongi will whine and cry all day for unknown reasons. Days where namjoon will stay and work late, and not get home until past midnight.

Those are the times that are really hard for not only seokjin but yoongi too. He'll whine and his little eyes will fill with tears because "where appa?" and seokjin just doesn't know what to say. On those days seokjin will sit up and rock yoongi for as long as it takes. Sometimes he'll still be rocking him by the time namjoon gets back. Sometimes seokjin can't even look at him. He's told him countless times that he needs him there. They both do.

"this is the third time this week namjoon," seokjin will say, so frustrated namjoon can see his ears are turning red.

"well it's not like you work to help out!" namjoon had told him one day. He still remembers the look on seokjins face. He looked so hurt. Namjoon was the one that told him he didn't have to work and here he is criticizing him for it.

"you better get yourself together because if you're going to keep saying snarky shit like that you can sleep in yoongi's room," and he says it so calmly that namjoon shivers a little. He had really fucked up that day.

At the end of the day though they always come together. Namjoon with promises to work on his temper and to stop running away. Seokjin with promises to talk to him more, talk about how he's feeling and what they can both do to fix things. It's difficult because yoongi will think it's his fault when they fight. It's horrible and they try to settle their differences as calmly as possible when yoongi is home.

But being a family is all about growing, and that's exactly what they're going to do.

-

They're on their way into town. Yoongi needs some new clothes and namjoon has been talking about buying some work tools. Yoongi is in his new car seat, cheetoh puffs all over his face and clothes. He's singing and so carefree, seokjin wishes he could be like him.

"alright my sweet boy let me clean you up," yoongi only fusses a little as seokjin wipes his face with a wet wipe. He hates how cold it is.

Namjoon drops seokjin and yoongi at the baby store so he can shop for his tools. They usually do this but this time seokjin is worried since he'll have yoongi with him, alone.

"maybe we can just go together?" seokjin pouts hoping namjoon will give in.

"if we go to the supply store he could get hurt," he leans in to kiss seokjins soft lips, "don't worry so much okay? It'll only be a few minutes" seokjin nods and unbuckles yoongi. Yoongi happily goes, waving ecstatically at his daddy.

"let's get this done quickly my love," he straps yoongi into a cart and quickly gets to work.

30 minutes later yoongi has 2 new pairs of shoes and lots of clothes. Seokjin might have gone overboard but it was on sale so it's all good.

"ok yoongi I'll let you get one toy," seokjin makes sure to emphasize the one. Yoongi has them wrapped around his finger and if he really wanted to he could probably leave this store with 3 toys.

"toy!" he's squealing as they make their way to the toy isle. He unstraps him and then takes him out of the cart. Yoongi's already walking over to different shelves. Seokjin made sure he was always in his line of sight. In the meantime, seokjin texts namjoon that he's getting ready to head towards the checkout area. Namjoon responds with an okay and some heart emoji's. Seokjin rolls his eyes but his smile is big. When he looks up yoongi isn't in sight. He panics a little but calms himself when he can hear him on the other side of the isle.

"yoongi you better get your little butt over here," he does his best to sound stern. Yoongi immediately toddles his way over to him. He's holding a big stuffed sun. it's almost as big as him but he's smiling so big, guess he's found his toy.

"what did I say about going too far?" yoongi looks down at his little feet. Seokjin isn't really mad but yoongi needs to know he shouldn't do that.

"yoongi I'm not mad but you know you should listen to me," seokjin kneels in front of him. Yoongi nods and hugs him. Yoongi secretly hates getting in trouble.

"come on let's go daddy is probably waiting," seokjin pays and then heads outside. He only waits a little bit before namjoon is pulling up beside them.

"wow is that a new toy?!" namjoon makes his eyes big and oohs at yoongi's stuffed sun. yoongi starts telling him all about it while he gets put in his car seat. They can barely understand what he's saying but they don't mind.

They make their way home and by the time they arrive yoongi is fast asleep. He sleeps just like his dad. Namjoon carries him inside while seokjin brings his things inside.

"honey can you make me some tea?" seokjin gets comfortable on the couch as namjoon goes to the kitchen. Though he probably shouldn't have asked him to do that. Knowing him he'll probably drop the cup on his way over here.

"here you go," namjoon hands him his tea and even though it's not even close to how he likes it he still drinks it. That's real love.

For a while they just sit there in silence. Seokjin not really thinking about anything and namjoon in his own world.

"so... why have you been working so late," seokjin starts casually. He knows he shouldn't be paranoid right now but namjoon never works overtime unless he's missed a day. Its suspicious.

"just for more money you know?" seokjin is not convinced.

"we're perfectly fine namjoon, you can't just work overtime you know how yoongi gets," he can tell namjoon is already getting frustrated but he's going to have to suck it up. Seokjin has been holding this in a little too long.

"what's the problem? You have it under control don't you?" seokjin looks a little offended but namjoon just turns his head the other way.

"are you kidding me right now? He's your son too!" they're getting a little heated now. How could he say that? Seokjin really doesn't know what to think right now. He's a little scared of what will happen if this escalates.

"I know but why do you care if I'm out late, what if I want space!"

"space from what, your gone all day and work 5 out of 7 days, what are you wanting space from? Namjoon I'm busting my ass here whether you see it or not! I rock our son to sleep when you're not there, I helped him walk and read and talk! The other day he learned new words and you weren't there to hear them. Do you know how that makes me feel? I'm trying my best to be a good parent and you're not doing the same- "

"from you okay! I'm trying to get space from you guys!" namjoon nearly bursts a blood vessel. Seokjins eyes are so wide and guilt starts to squeeze at namjoons heart. Its not true. Everything he's saying is just out of frustration.

"Wait-"

"You know what... Just-fuck off ok," seokjin is crying and namjoon reaches for him but seokjin smacks his hand away its stinging. Seokjin never curses at him, so now he really knows he fucked up.

Seokjins chest feels so tight he can't even be in the same room as his husband. Oh god that's such a horrible thing to say. Never in a million years did he think he would say that. Never in a million years did he think he'd hear those word come from his husbands mouth.

Namjoon is still trying to console him, his own tears threatening to fall.

"I said go away! I can't even look at you right now, how could you say that about your son!" Seokjin practically screams at the top of his lungs. He quickly heads towards their bedroom. Yoongi is still fast asleep and he breathes a sigh of relief.

He heads towards the living room again. Namjoon is pulling at his hair and seokjin takes a moment to gather himself. He needs to think about yoongi right now.

"You can sleep in yoongis room or here I don't care but you are not to leave this house do you understand me? Your son is going to wake up and I expect you to be here for it, I expect you to spend time with him. Tomorrow we're going to talk about this but for now I don't want to look at you," he let's out a big sigh and then picks up his cup. Namjoon is frozen, he probably just hurt seokjin so bad and yet he's still so reasonable and considerate of not only him but also yoongi.

He really fucked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 75.4K 66
"I've got six problems, and their names are Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook." Sequel to "Single Father"
435K 12K 112
Were Yoongi and Hoseok start a family.
244K 8.5K 25
in which their marriage is arranged.
17.2K 839 11
Single father Namjoon, struggles to keep his idol life and his private life separate. When he meets you, everything changes.