THE SECRETS REVEALED (complet...

By akhilasowmya

#19 highest rank in fanfiction some secrets..... group of people like a family... every one has his own... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part4
part5
part 6
part7
part8
part 9
part10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
part13
part 14
part15
please read
part 16
part 17
OMG
Untitled part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
note
part 21
note
update 23
thanks
kyy s3
part 24
part 25
part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Part 30
Note
I am leaving Wattpad

part 22

1.8K 100 8
By akhilasowmya

Hi I Know I am late...... I am sorry......
Here is the update..... Enjoy......
................................................................................................................................................................

recap: please check last update

................................................................................................................................................................

all girls in murthy mansion and boys in malhotra mansion

(ok guys as i mentioned wedding is 5 days here it was in my tradition...... andhra tradition that too brahmins please don't take me wrong because i love that wedding rituals i will try to explain them please understand i am not against other traditions but this was my fantasy..)

(guys it start from seeing a girl i don't want to miss anything so please bear me with it)

  pandit check all the kundalis and gave dates to see girls....... all rituals are done in auspicious day only..........

girls parents went to boys parents house for saying that we have girls who are there for getting marriage.... if boys parents thought they are good family they will come on a good day to see the girl................ this is the start of ritual... which starts on a auspicious day...........

(guys this was first ritual )

after that boys parents will come to girls house and see the girl and finalise her............... 

after that they will have a meet for one more time and talk about the dowry and all......

after that they will have a engagement...............

IN THIS CHAPTER I AM GIVING ONLY THREE RITUALS:

mr & mrs murthy went to malhotra mansion for inviting them...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
784K 29.1K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
147K 10.8K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
205K 3.5K 171
@brandolover21 on tiktok not proof read, sorry if there's any mistakes <3