| Babies in the Garden | Namj...

By x_SugaTae_x

seokjin and namjoon want a family, they just don't know when to start one. More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26: part 1
chapter 26: part 2
chapter 26: part 3
!!IMPORTANT!!
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
hello
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
BTS GIVEAWAY
chapter 41
the end
thank you!!!
hewwo uwu

chapter 6

15.6K 505 216
By x_SugaTae_x

Seokjin is getting yoongi dressed when he hears it again. Namjoon is tickling his little tummy every chance he can and yoongi laughs so loud seokjin smiles so big. He's squirming and panting and swatting at his big hands. 

"appa!" he jumps into namjoons arms and he almost drops him because did he just hear that right? His eyes water a little but instead he buries his face into yoongi's little neck and blows raspberries into it. He squeals ago and then reaches towards seokjin.

"eomma!" he makes grabby hands and this time they do freeze.

What do they think, what does this mean? So many questions are going through seokjins head and yoongi is starting to frown a little. He reaches out to him again and finally seokjin takes him into his arms. Squeezing him close and kissing his forehead.

Did he call him mom? they've never told yoongi to call them specific names. He just picked up appa from yugyeom and Bambam who occasionally call jinyoung that. Maybe he picked it up from cartoons or maybe namjoon taught him. Either way the breath gets knocked out of seokjin.

Seokjin doesn't necessarily mind being called mom. yoongi is little, about 3 so he doesn't know any better. If he wants to call him mom he can, yoongi knows the difference between a boy ad a girl. Maybe it's because seokjin is so kind and nurturing towards him, maybe it's because seokjin is softer and gentle while namjoon is somewhat the opposite. Either way he does his best to reassure yoongi, and namjoon, that calling him eomma is alright.

They finish changing him and namjoon takes yoongi outside to play while the social worker arrives. They did exactly say what she would be doing there but seokjin made sure there wasn't a single thing out of place. He moped the floors and vacuumed the carpets in the bedroom. He made sure to baby proof some things like the sockets and the corners of the coffee table, yoongi could be a bit reckless when excited. They had his bedroom set up even if he didn't exactly have a bed yet. The point is seokjin was going a little crazy. He's scared someone will show up and take yoongi, or they'll see him as unfit to care for him. He never really thought about how stressful being a parent could be, and he's only been doing it for a few days.

There's a knock at the door and he almost drops the glasses of water he's carrying towards the coffee table. Quickly he fixes himself and heads towards the front door. Deep breaths, he reminds himself before opening the door.

"hello is this the Kim residence?" a kind woman asks. Seokjin immediately relaxes at her smile. She's got big green and hazel eyes. She looks quite young but she holds her head high. Her hair is short and she has choppy bangs, they somehow suite her.

"hi my name is lee sungkyung... the social worker," she trails off bowing and gripping her purse in her hands. She looks nervous for some reason.

"yes I'm seokjin come in," they quickly situate themselves in the living room. Seokjins starting to get a little nervous again.

"ok well I'm here to check if the child is or will be living in a safe and healthy environment, umm... if you don't mind I have to look around," she reads off a little notepad. She looks at him with those big eyes before standing up and walking around. Seokjin doesn't follow because his nerves are eating at him. He calms himself just as yoongi runs into the house. His little cheeks are flushed from the heat and his hair is starting to get wet from sweat.

"my sweet boy we just changed you," he gives a pointed look to namjoon who just puts his hands up in surrender.

"namjoon get him some water please," seokjin says and lifts yoongi onto his lap. Yoongi of course snuggles right up after kissing seokjins cheeks repeatedly. He's so affectionate both parents love it.

"ok everything seems... oh, hello little one," sungkyung walks back to the couch. Yoongi waves lazily as namjoon walks in and hands him his sippy cup of water. He had told seokjin last night that he'd just go into work a little later today. He knows seokjins been stressing.

"say hello sungkyung," seokjin tells him but yoongi just giggles at the attention that's on him.

"well for now the home inspection has been a success, would it be okay if I talked to..." she trails off.

"yoongi, his name is yoongi," seokjin smiles so big. Sungkyung nods her head and waits as seokjin sits yoongi on the couch next to her. He reaches over and touches her short hair, giggling. Sungkyung doesn't mind, she just sits still and lets him touch her hair.

"yoongi do you know who they are?" she asks in a way she hopes he understands. Yoongi was still learning but sometimes he had trouble understanding certain things. he knew enough words to get by but sometimes he would just make noises inn understanding or confusion.

Yoongi takes his time in looking up and over to namjoon and seokjin. "appa, eomma," he points at them before turning back towards sungkyung.

"o-oh I see," she nods and continues to try to talk to yoongi. Namjoon sits back and watches how easily seokjin is able to understand him and translate. Yoongi will make a noise and seokjin instantly knows what he's trying to say. Namjoon still struggles with yoongi but seokjin always comes in and helps when he notices. They work so well together, they have their routine and namjoon can't wait to add more to their little family.

Namjoon either doesn't notice or time flies by because soon seokjin is walking sungkyung to the door and yoongi is curling up for his afternoon nap. The visit was supposed to be only an hour or so long but namjoon wasn't really paying attention. Seokjin looks calm though so he guesses everything went well.

"I think everything is ok," seokjin says as he carries yoongi to his bedroom. They're trying to ease him into sleeping on his own by putting him in there for his naps, he still refuses his own bed at night.

"yeah? That's good see you had nothing to worry about," namjoon pulls him onto the couch. He can tell how much this has been stressing seokjin out. He kisses his lips gently, holding him close. Seokjin has told him many times how he loves just being close to namjoon, being in his arms.

"I know and I love you" seokjin leans up and kisses him, lingering a little bit. The process isn't over yet, far from it but he's glad he has namjoon to help and support him. He doesn't know where he would be now without him.

-

The next day namjoon warned seokjin that he would be working overtime. Since he missed work the day before he wanted to make up for those hours. Though they both know that the other workers didn't mind picking up namjoons work.

"ok I'm just gonna take yoongi to the grandmothers around here, they really want to meet him," namjoon nods and gives him a kiss before leaving to the living room. Yoongi was coloring on some paper when namjoon walked over.

"daddy will see you later okay?" namjoon kisses his cheeks and sets him back in his spot. 

"anyeong appa," he waves from the front door. Namjoon sends them one last kiss before driving off. Seokjin walks yoongi back inside towards his bedroom. Yoongi hasn't met anyone in the neighborhood except jinyoung. Though he's shy seokjin is sure he won't be after he gets lots of treats from the other neighbors.

"come on my sweet boy we have people to see," yoongi obediently tries to change his own clothes, he gets his shirt on backwards and struggles with his little shorts but soon they're ready to go. Yoongi holding seokjins fingers and excited to go outside.

They walk their way to each home introducing themselves, well yoongi introduces himself. The women coo as he bows as best as he can. Namjoon had taught him how to properly greet people even if he trips over his words a little. The women coo and squeeze his little cheeks before giving him sweets. Yoongi is so happy.

"aigoo! Look how small he is!" one of the elder women who lives in the neighborhood coos. She's bouncing yoongi on her knee, he laughs excited as he sucks on his lollipop she gave him.

"he's about 3 years old," seokjin didn't actually know how old he was but the doctor had given them an estimate. They feel a little bad about not even knowing his birthday but the estimate was as close as their getting.

"don't worry yoongi we'll be your favorite grandparents here," the woman's husband says, they all laugh.

So far everyone has been so caring towards yoongi. They greet him with open arms and lots of affection, something yoongi loves. Seokjin has his arms full of sweets from pies to cookies and candies. He'll have to hide them really carefully from both yoongi and namjoon. They're not that sneaky.

"whenever you need a babysitter you know we are all here for you dear," the woman grabs seokjins hand. Her name is jeon inhwa and she was the nicest to seokjin and namjoon from the minute they moved in. yoongi had really taken a liking to her. Currently he was falling asleep in her arms, snuggling up to her.

Yoongi really took affection from anyone which worried seokjin a little, but he's still young. He still has a long life ahead of him to learn.

"of course thank you, I guess it's time for us to head home now," seokjin carefully takes yoongi from her. He leans down to hug and kiss them both goodbye. He receives some meat and a promise from inhwa that she'll be knitting a blanket for yoongi soon. With a final goodbye he makes his way back home.

He takes this time to gather his thoughts. He tries to leave his worries behind as he makes his way down the street. He's been stressing and he knows it's not good. He has a child now and he should be healthy for him, for namjoon too. He always scolds namjoon for not taking care of himself but he should do the same. He makes a promise to start taking care of himself more just as he reaches their home.

"yoongi you're getting heavy," he complains with a fond smile as he walks inside and lays him on the couch. Its only 4 so he has time to relax a little himself.

He sits next to yoongi's sleeping form and watches some television. He doesn't know why he's been so wound up recently. Even before yoongi showed up he thinks back to how stressed he would always be. Seokjin always had some anxiety issues, nothing too bad but sometimes it just got the best of him.

But with this new promise he's made he will try his best to work on it. So he kicks his feet up and relaxes his tense shoulders. Maybe he'll take a bath when namjoon gets home. Maybe he'll ask inhwa to watch yoongi for a while so him and namjoon can have some alone time. They love yoongi to death but seokjin knows they need some alone time every once in a while, same goes for jinyoung.

After watching television for a while seokjin reaches over and picks up yoongi. He walks into namjoon and his bedroom and lays them both down on the bed. He wishes namjoon was there so they could all cuddle up, then again they do that pretty much every day. He holds yoongi close and closes his eyes. He cherishes these moments now because as much as he hates the thought one day these moments will be gone. Its years away but time speeds up so suddenly you barely realize it. So he makes sure to make the most of these little moments. He hopes they'll have many more precious moments together, all 3 of them.

And who knows maybe sometime in the future there will be more little ones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 121 15
Taehyung and Jungkook have been married for a year and a half. They have wanted kids of their own for a while now and they are finally ready to try...
6K 33 50
Jimin,taehyung,jungkook,seokjin,namjoon,hoseok,yoongi,BTS go to your orphanage to adopt a baby sister (aka you) what will happen once you meet them
244K 8.5K 25
in which their marriage is arranged.
252K 5.8K 41
DESCRIPTION IS WITHIN THE FIRST PART. IT WAS EASIER TO WRITE IT THAT WAY. COVER PHOTO IS FROM GOOGLE :)