Believe (A Juice Fanfic)

Par Raid7X

*I do not own any of the characters of SOA and this is just a fanfic.* My name is Angel and I live in a small... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Intro

963 13 0
Par Raid7X

I live in a small town called Charming. I am the last born child to Gemma and John Teller.

I grew up with a life I would have never chosen for myself or for anyone else. I saw things a child should never have to see at that age.

After losing a brother then my father, I told myself I would run from this life and this town. I would never date a Samcro member. I want to be free from all this. Being an old lady is not an option.

My best friend who is like a sister to me, knows exactly how I feel. Even though she's married to a Samcro memeber and has children.

My mind is already made up, or at least I thought it was. Samcro now has a new member. He has a faux mohawk and tattoos on his head. When I first saw, I knew now it was going to be hard to control my feeling or myself in general. What am I going to do?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

26.7K 639 11
COMPLETE! Elliott Oswald's niece comes to Charming looking for a fresh start after college. A trust fund child with a Masters degree and a BMW. She h...
208K 3.9K 60
Charming, California. "What a poisonous town." Bliss Lowman, sister of Happy Lowman, moves to Charming to be closer to her family. She has always l...
49.4K 893 14
Sinna's mother can't handle her, So she takes her to meet her father, Clay Morrow, in hopes that he will take her off her hands. Highest ranking is #...
7.6K 164 13
Samantha Janowitz returns home to Charming after being gone for 4 years. She comes back to the open arms of her two best friends Jax Teller and Opie...