Obsessed (Sasaeng!Jungkook x...

By cjtv_2

Y/N L/N is known everywhere. She's a very famous YouTuber as well as a performer. She's gone on several tours... More

Chapter 1- Life of A Fanboy
Chapter 2- Y/N Arrives
Chapter 3- Show Time and Meeting Fans: Part 1
Chapter 4- Show Time and Meeting Fans: Part 2
Chapter 5- Meeting Jungkook
Chapter 6- Dance Practice With the Boys
Chapter 7- Insecurities and YouTube Videos- Part 1
Dis is my faceu (updated)
Chapter 8- Insecurities and YouTube Videos: Part 2
Chapter 9- The Bangtan Vlogs: Part 1
Chapter 10- The Bangtan Vlogs: Part 2
Chapter 11- The Bangtan Vlogs: Part 3
Chapter 12- The Vlogs Begin
Chapter 13- Reactions with RapMon: Part 1
Chapter 14- Reactions with RapMon: Part 2
Chapter 15- Reactions with RapMon: Part 3
Chapter 16: Reactions with RapMon- Part 4
Chapter 18- Rivals
Chapter 19- Brawls and Dance Covers: Part 1
A/N
Chapter 20- Brawls and Dance Covers: Part 2
Chapter 21- Clingy Kookie
Chapter 22- The Escape, Well......Sort Of
Chapter 23- Why?
Chapter 24- The Awakening
A/N: Happy Halloween!!! 💖💖
Chapter 25- Grief
A/N: NEW HAIR FAM
Chapter 26- Nightmare
Chapter 27- Chains and Cuddles
Chapter 28- A Date?!
Chapter 29- Please......No
Chapter 30- All Over Again
A/N: IMPORTANT!!!!
Chapter 31- Yandere
News
hewwo! -Ally
hello^^
cough
Chapter 32- Miss Me?
aUtHoR's NoTe
Chapter 33- Havoc & Heartbreak
Chapter 34- Healing Begins
Happy Early Halloween 🎃✨

Chapter 17- Meeting GD?!

8.2K 225 534
By cjtv_2

3rd Person P.O.V

A few hours passed by and Y/N had almost completely finished editing her video. She transferred it to her laptop so it was easier, but it still took time however. The last bit of it was all she had to go and she would be finished!

Maybe 5 minutes went by and she was dOnE!!! Finally!!! Throwing her hands up, she let out a cheer of relief. "WHHHOOO!!!" She yelled. "What's going on?" A voice came from behind her. Turning around, Y/N saw it was Jungkook.

He was standing behind her chair, scratching his messy af hair and rubbing his half-lidded eyes. "Oh, hey Kookie! I just got done editing my video, that's why I was excited. If I woke you up, I'm sorry." Y/N answered.

"Don't worry, baby. I've been up for a few minutes, I've only just now decided to come downstairs. *laughs*" Jungkook sat down next to her, yawning a little. "Honestly same." Y/N laughed along with him.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around her from the side, leaning into her. "Wat ya doin?" Y/N raised her eyebrow at him. "What, can't a fan love his idol?" Jungkook whined, pouting and nuzzling into her head.

Y/N sighed and patted his head. "Yeah, yeah you can, Kook." She chuckled, playing with a few strands of his hair before letting go. Jungkook sighed, smiling and squeezing her tighter.

Shaking her head, Y/N was about to say something else until Namjoon cut her off. "Jungkook! I'm gonna remind you we have practice today so you might wanna change. I'll go wake up the others."

Jungkook whined and let go of his jagi, before going back upstairs. Namjoon followed behind, stopping near her first. "You doing anything today?" He asked. "I might take a walk. Seoul is a pretty cool place, ya know." She answered. Namjoon chuckled and walked up the stairs behind Jungkook.

Y/N sighed and stretched in her seat, trying to wake herself up a little more. Grabbing her phone, she rose up from the chair and went to a mirror that was attached to the fridge. She adjusted her hair and clothes, checking her makeup too, before heading for the door.

Opening it, she stepped out of the building before closing the door. She began walking along the sidewalk around a couple curves and finally made it into the city. She came across a stoplight so she just scrolled through her phone until the light turned green.

As she walked by, people turned their heads to look at her. Being a stunning foreigner that was excessively taller/shorter than most of those around her, it was no surprise that people looked at her. However, she just ignored it and continued to look through her phone, walking down the street.

She continued walking but this time, she started singing to herself.

"Waiting for the time to pass you by
Hope the winds of change will change your mind
I could give a thousand reasons why
And I know you, and you've got to...."

She exhaled, then continued.

"Make it on your own but we don't have to grown up, we could stay forever young
Livin on my sofa, drinkin rum and cola underneath the rising sun..

I could give a thousand reasons why
But you're going, and you know that
All you have to do is stay, a minute, just take your time
The clock is ticking so stay..."

Y/N rounded a corner, focusing on the ground.

"All you have to do is wait, a second, your hands, on mine
The clock is ticking so stay..."

She sang a few more lines before accidentally running into someone, or should I say, something. Looking up, she saw that her face collided with a wall, not a person.

"Welp, I'm stupid." She just shrugged and continued walking down the street. But then, something caught her attention. A loud shout made her head snap up almost instantly.

"Y/N!!" Someone was yelling her name. She looked around, seeing no one or nothing that could've been the source of the sound. "Y/NNNNNNN!!!" This time, the voice was louder and closer.

A set of sprinting footsteps came from her front so she turned around only to have a blur with orange hair come flying at her. She was almost knocked to the concrete as a body slammed onto hers and a pair of arms squeezed her to death.

"YYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!" The voiced shouted, right next to her ear this time. It was a male's voice as well. However she couldn't really speak because all the air was being squeezed out of her. The male also proceeded to pepper her face with kisses multiple times. Whoever this was, they were quite glad to see her.

The male finally stopped kissing her face and backed away to look at her. This time, she could see his face. Once she got a good view of him, she saw it was........GD????!!!!

Kwon Jiyong was right in front of her acting exactly like Jungkook!!! This had to have been a dream!!!

GD let go of Y/N and started smiling like Chesire cat.

"I can't believe it's you!!" He giggled, smiling even bigger.

"Are you kidding, I'm the one that should be freaking out!! I got frickin G-Dragon in front of me!!!" Y/N smiled at him. "Uh, no, I'm sure it's the other way around." GD hugged her again, less tight, but still pretty tight. He started nuzzling her neck, giggling like a little school girl.

"I've waited for this moment a loooooonnnngggg time." He sighed happily, pecking her neck gingerly.

Frozen, Y/N began thinking. 'Is this Jungkook part 2?' She screamed to herself. Not wanting to be rude, she just patted his back, hoping that would calm him down slightly.

GD kissed her cheek, still smiling like an idiot. "Do you wanna come inside? We're in front of YG, ya know." He laughed, staring at her. "Um......yeah sure. Maybe a little while wouldn't hurt." Y/N answered.

"Did I walk THAT far?" She mumbled. GD squealed and took her hand, pulling her into the building with him. Y/N stumbled a little but managed to keep up with him. She was lead up a couple flights of stairs and went down a few hallways before GD opened a door to one of the rooms.

"I wanna introduce you to the guys, but remember, you sTaY ClOsE tO mE, ok?" He asked, his voice dropping a couple octaves. Y/N gupled, surprised by the change in his voice.

"O-ok." She nodded. GD smiled again in a split second. "Good girl!" He pecked her cheek again before taking her further into the room. She wanted to gasp, but held herself back.

In front if her was Big Bang!!! The kings of kpop!!! The legends themselves were in front of her!!!

The other 4 members turned in their direction, smiling seeing that their leader had returned. "There you are, Jiyong!!" Daesung ran up to the two of them.

"And who is this?" Daesung smiled at Y/N. "This is Y/N." GD answered. Daesung smiled even bigger and turned around. "Guys, the girl GD fanboys about all the time is here!!!"

GD facepalmed, trying to cover his cherry red face. The rest of the members walked up and greeted Y/N.

"Hi! Nice to meet you, Y/N! I'm Daesung!!"

"So this is who GD talks about all the time." Taeyang took Y/N's hand and kissed the back of it. "The name's Taeyang."

GD low-key growled at Taeyang, nobody noticing except for Y/N, which scared her.

"How's it going? I'm Seungri!"

"Wassup pretty lady? You can call me T.O.P"

Y/N ended up blushing which made GD angry, but made Daesung laugh. "You are adorable!!" He exclaimed, hugging her, causing GD to ball his hands into fists. He was about to punch Daesung's lights out, but didn't want to scare his beloved.

Y/N laughed and hugged back, making GD even more angry. His face was red and his knuckles were white. If steam could come out of his ears the room would look like a fire was happening.

'Let her go!! She's MINE!!! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH HER LIKE THAT!! OR AT ALL!!! I AM!! ONLY ME!! I DON'T CARE IF Y'ALL END UP DEAD, SHE'S MINE!!!' GD screamed in his head.

"Is somebody peanut butter and jealous?" T.O.P joked, noticing how angry GD looked at the moment.

'Sh*t' GD thought, trying to calm down and get his self together. Everyone laughed a little bit, even
Y/N did.

'I'll let it slide for now, baby.' GD thought. "How about we all gather on the couch back there? That way we can all get to know each other!" Daesung ushered everyone to follow him, which is what happened.

Y/N followed behind the rest of them and once they were there, GD threw himself into the couch, taking up the whole thing. Everyone else groaned.

"Come on!! I wanted to sit next to her!!!" Daesung and Taeyang whined in unison.

"Not today you won't!!" GD smirked. They just sighed and sat on the floor, along with Seungri and T.O.P.

GD turned to Y/N and made a 'come hither' motion with his finger. "Why?" She asked. "Cause I want you to lay down with me." He said, staring up at her.

"Okkkk....." Y/N slowly made her way closer to GD and he outstretched his arms, ready to grab her. Once she was close enough, GD took hold of her and snuggled her to his chest.

His legs were wrapped around hers, hid face has nestling in her hair, pecking it several times every few seconds, and his arms were tightly secure around her upper half.

Everyone else 'awwww'ed at the two of them and GD blushed madly. He was just about to cuddle Y/N EVEN MORE until her phone rang.

"Sorry....." She muttered, answering the call.

"Hello?"

"WHERE ARE YOU???!!!!"

//O^O\\

ANOTHER TERRIBLE CHAPTER BY TERRIBLE LIL ME BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.4K 26
(This is the full book of 'Our psycho love by @btsboysthatslay, I had to continue it because she stoppen writing.) Jungkook is a serial killer, what...
401K 20.1K 55
(21+ ONLY) "But I'd like it more when I will choke you on your breath while your throat would be filled with my cum......" ≿━...
54.4K 3K 14
«We are all mad here» A story in which a twisted mind takes over a life which could have been normal. Trigger warning: blood,cutting, death, etc. ...
216K 9.9K 21
Jeon Jungkook is obsessed with Park Jimin. He wanted him all to himself but he can't have him the normal way because of his anger issues. Not just th...