My Crush/ My Bully (Editing)

By momopeach12

You're a normal quiet teenage girl who always gets bullied by your crush who is park jimin.What happens when... More

Something i had to write at the beggining of my story but didnt write..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.
One: My Crush is my worst enemy
Two: The Reply
Three: I'm done with park jimin.
Four: The pool party
chapter 5:She doesnt remember me
Chapter 6:Her memory is my doom
chapter 7:My first date with dream guy
Chapter 8:I remember bts
Chapter 10:That scary dude
Chapter 11:Crazy jessie
chapter 12:I'd do anything for him
chapter 13:About the truth
chapter 14:All is lost
πŸ’—My love to youπŸ’—
Chapter 15:"jiminah its you"
Chapter 16:My GuardianAngel Park jiimin
Chapter 17:Lady in redπŸ’„
Chapter 18:must be something
Chapter 19:Cute y/n
Chapter 20:The kiss
Chapter 21:Bring our boys back
chapter 22:It Hurts
Chapter 23:Take my hand
chapter 24:lost
Chapter 25:My mom?
Chapter 26:My heart shaker
Chapter 27:Sworn Brothers
β™₯ MERRY XMASS β™₯
Notice!!!!!
β˜… HAPPY NEW YEAR β˜…
YAASSS 1K ...
Chapter 28:Trying to tell him sorry
Chapter 29:The Surprise
Chapter 30: The Surprise picnic
Chapter 31:
Please come here Readers

Chapter 9:Why did you do that to me?

218 14 8
By momopeach12

                       Y/n POV
My head hurts like crazy what the fuck is going on.Everything seems dark.I open my eyes and see these beautiful men staring at me.Bts....Bts is staring at meee.This must be a dream.i dont wanna wake up if its a dream.My God did I go to heaven already.

I then jolt to reality with these guys still staring at me.I guess its not a dream.I then sit up and start fangirling automatically. How could I not remember these guys.

"BTSSS" I shout which makes them really surprised. I just started telling them how much I love them.I call their names one by one.They are so dumbfounded.

"What is wrong with you?y/n" V asks putting his hand on my forehead checking my temperature.I giggle coz it was unbelievable he was touching me.

"Am fine V...Am.."I can't help but giggle.

" just a moment ago you asked for introductions then what happened all of a sudden"Jungkook asked looking at me closely.

Right now I was like surrounded by these guys.Oh holy dream.

"Pinch me V...I.." I say to V dramatically. Before I could finish my statement jhope pinched me.

"Owww"I let out holding my arm pouting." Jhobiiii that hurt"

"Hyung she told me to pinch her.."V pouts

"Oops Biane I just I love pinching" jhope says letting out his beautiful smile.

"Now y/n you said I should pinch you right." V says with his hands forward wanting to pinch me."No am Gucci..noo"I say as V comes forward.I dash away and hide behind jin.

" come here you." He says coming at me.

"Jin save me" I say hiding behind jin.jin was like my shield from V.

"Yaaahh leave her alone. " jin does an X with his hand. standing guard for me.My hands are on jins waist I didn't even realise it.

V backs off."hyung don't you know she's someone else's. He should protect her."

"Wait what...whose what??"

"Yaaahh stop the act its clear you guys have something going on" V says smiling girlishly shoving my arm.I turned around and saw Suga sitting on the bed there.He looked like he was done with these playful maknaes

I then looked again on the bed I saw jimin and he was fast asleep.

"Jimin is such a blabbermouth...he told you guys we kissed didn't he...am sure he..."

"You guys kissed" jhope says with hands on his mouth.

"Oops I just spilled the beans didn't i...I guess he didn't tell you guys.I have such a big mouth.Am such a paboo" I say so hitting my head with my hand.

All the guys laugh at this which makes me shy.Even Suga laughed too.

"Your funny y/n" V says.I like funny.

"And you guys are so pretty in person.I can't stop staring."I say putting my hands together.

" well stob it now.I don't want my handsomeness to fade away " jin says almost seriously.but not quite Idk.He says so touching his face,from right cheek to left cheek.

"Ever sure hyung "kookie says and Suga smirks.

" that's me "

" so y/n why were you acting like that all of a sudden" V asks

" it's because she..." Jin tries saying when

"Yeahhh don't you guys remember Jimin said she lost her memory.Am so done with y'all. Y'all are so dumb. Leave me out of this." Suga shouts

" hyung..." V says and Suga intervenes

"I wanna go to sleep so y'all should keep your voices down.what dumbasses" suga says climbing on the bed with jimin and later on removing his black leather jacket and hanging.He keeps Mumbling something under his breath as he coves the blanket.I guess they're cuss words.

"oohh that's right."jhope says discarding what suga said coz they all knew suga was like that.He was quite savage.I knew that too.And I loved him like that. He was just perfect as a bts member.

"Now that you've recovered your memory, can you tell us who your bias is" jin says blinking

"My bias is...is..."

" who??"all the members say at the same time.

"Jesus" you guys scared me."is it that big of a deal"

" yeah it is,now spill it" Jungkook says

"My bias is park jimin aka mochi" I say moving towards the sleeping Jimin and touch his head slightly .

" damn it" says V

" that figures "say jin

" what??"

"I mean he's ur boyfriend so obviously you'd chose him.that's cheating"

"No he's not my..." Everyone is staring I realise its useless trying to tell these guys Jimin wasn't my boyfriend.I give up.

"I mean he was my bias before I met him in person.You see guys am not lying." I say to them.

"Hmmm so who's your second ??"V asks

"All of you guys are my second except V" I say jokingly

"HEYYYY... Not fair"V says pouting

"Am only kidding" I say to him shoving him softly

After a moment I realise I want to talk to Jimin alone so badly I miss him.I wish he'd wake up soon.

"Guys I think we should leave y/n and jimin alone for sometime." Jin says to the guys.I think he realised I was looking at jimin.

"Yeah I think its time we left the two love birds alone" namjoon says with a little smile.

"Hey guys stop it" I say to them laughing.

Then all the guys start walking out the door telling me bye. Then suddenly kookie notices something.

"Guys we left Suga hyung let's get him up to come with us."he says going towards Suga to wake him up but hesitating.

" I don't wanna be in your shoes right now jungkook. I still remember how hyung cussed at me after I mistakenly woke him up"j hope says.

I start laughing so much

"I totally watched that video where you wanted to get  V up but mistakenly got Suga OPPA up and totally cursed you.I couldn't stop laughing"I say laughing at hobi.

"Well that's our hyung for you"

"Guys can we just leave him till he wakes up by himself? I don't wanna be cussed at" kookie says backing away.

"I think that's a better idea. He can sleep here, he'll meet us at jimin's home later."namjoon says.

At this point I just can't stop laughing at just how afraid the guys were of waking Suga up.

" come on boys let's go"namjoon says as they all step out to leave each waving bye to me.

"We'll see you tomorrow y/n" says V winking at me.I just smile and wave back at the guys.

I can see jimin he's sleeping so soundly. He looks so peaceful. I go closer to him and pat his hair. Now that I remembered bts I couldn't believe my bias was the one who was next to me and treated me so well.He's just so adorable.

"Hey jimin don't you ever scare me like this again I was real scared you'd die.Thank God your alive.I don't know what I should've done if you had left me."tears in my ears patting jimin's hair am talking to the sleeping jimin coz I know he's fast asleep.

" I remember you now jimin ah my mochi. How could I have forgotten you"

"I remember how you saved my life"

"This guy if you ever do that to me again I'll..."

Jimin suddenly opens his eyes grabs me and hugs me tight.I try shaking away but his grip is strong

"Yaaahh jimin ah...I thought you were..."

"Let's just stay like this for a while" he says hugging me.

I loosen up myself as I hear him say this.I no longer struggle.

Just for a while and you can continue saying what you were saying "

" yaah I wasn't saying anything "I lie

" yeah right"

I smile

Later on jimin let's go and I sit down next to him and we just keep staring at each other.

I later on come at a realisation of something and I want to get an answer from jimin. I really want to know why.

                  Jimin POV
Omg if she remembered bts then obviously she must've remembered me and how I treated her. Am so screwed.

She is surrounded by the guys and they are talking and laughing. I feel really jealous.I wish I could join in but I can't face her.

I'll just pretend am sleeping. Each time I realise she wants to look my way I'll pretend to be sleeping.All of the guys' eyes are on her so I can do just that.

Yoongi's eyes aren't tho. He's totally looking at me and wondering what am doing. But I guess he just thinks am playing though and doesn't ask me.

I hear the guys saying she's my girlfriend and I like it coz I considered her as one. I almost smile but I turn to the side so I shouldn't get caught.

Due to my pretend to sleep.I later on fall asleep without realising it.before I know it u feel hands on my hair

And then I hear y/n talking to and crying too.she totally thinks am sleeping.

I can't believe this.She doesn't remember the fact that I bullied her.Am so glad.I totally want to hug her.

I open and look at her.At this point she's totally dumbfounded coz she thought I was sleeping.

I later on drag her hand and pull her close and hug her I totally don't want to let her go.i later on let her go after a while.

She later on sits on the bed and we are just staring at each other. At this point I want to kiss.

"If y'all are gonna make out get yourselves a room Ok" yoongi hyung says which totally surprises me and makes us laugh.

"Hyung"I say laughing

He later on wakes up from bed and putting on his jacket on his white tee.

" I gotta go" he says." Have fun doing whatever your doing".He walks towards the door when he turned and said.

"And jimin stop being such a kid Ok?"

"Hyung" I say laughing while he goes out the door. He apparently said that because of the fact that I was pretending to sleep.

" what does he mean"she asks

" probably nothing...yoongi hyung is always dissing me."I laugh and y/n laughs.

Moments later there is total silence between us no one is saying anything we're just staring at each other again.Y/n is smiling so much.

But before I know it her expression changes soon she starts looking at me  like she wants an an answer.She is giving me a really puzzled look all of a sudden I don't know why.

I wanna ask her why shes like that but honestly am scared to.I just keep looking into her eyes and her smile which had faded away and let her face with a questioning look.

"Jimin??"

"Yes"

"Why did you do that to me?"

    Guys please don't forget to comment and voting.thanks for the reads.😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.4K 41
A young Park Jimin has the biggest crush on a close family friend Jeon Jungkook. Jungkooks never viewed Jimin as anything more than a kid but what ha...
16.3K 1.9K 40
PARK JIMIN "we were just two tender adults who got involved with each other in ways to satisfy each other's needs. we were trying hard to forget some...
91.2K 4K 41
Jimin's type of girl is not what Allex is like.But still she knows it and likes him.Her friendship with J-hope will bring her close to the rest of Ba...
10.9K 763 48
ever since you moved in a man by the name of Park Jimin has been bullying you. He is also the school playboy. He says he likes you and shows it, but...